PDA

View Full Version : PC people are so stupid they can't even keep from being offensive

Sin Studly
07-20-2006, 01:03 AM
I was down the Centrelink office (dept. social welfare) and saw the most hilarious new poster. It was a montage of a bunch of Aboriginals and Islanders smiling and being happy, and the motto was..

Centrelink supports Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders

.... seriously, how could those sterile PC do-gooders not realise how that's gonna look?

I lol'ed.

neocon58
07-20-2006, 01:34 AM
That's gold. I think I've seen it myself.

Llamas
07-20-2006, 01:55 AM
hahaha! that's seriously amazing. I love it when people try way too hard.

and I originally thought PC to refer to computers... I was rather confused. :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-20-2006, 05:42 AM
Poor Aboriginals. Thank God they've got us kind white folks to help them. Pfft.

Sin Studly
07-20-2006, 06:25 AM
You fucking English have helped them enough. If it wasn't for your interfering with they way we ran our colony there would be no indigent or uneducated Aboriginals.

TheUnholyNightbringer
07-20-2006, 07:27 AM
True, but it's also true that some years ago there was a referendum over whether to keep Australia as a colony or for it to officially become a Republic. Remind me again what you voted for?

Sin Studly
07-20-2006, 08:24 AM
Hell, if I could vote back then I've had voted to keep us a colony. New flag, new anthem, new name, billions of dollars worth of administrative reform... and for what? When's the last time the Governer-General actually asked us to do anything? When's the last time anyone in England thought we'd obey if he did? He's supposedly the highest figurehead of authority in the country, yet nobody even knows what his name is, and he never actually does anything or asks for anything. We've been independant of British rule since about 1915, and you stopped our genocide long before then (bastards, we were so close!).

Not Ozymandias
07-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Please, don't say "stupid", say "intellectually challenged". :)

Sin Studly
07-20-2006, 12:33 PM
And instead of "Aboriginal" it's "Ethnicly Impaired", right?