PDA

View Full Version : whats bush done!!!!!!!!!!

london_calling
12-18-2004, 03:38 PM
i seen a terrorist video clip of them beheading a guy, and its totally made me think, whys is this going on, its sick, that poor guy sat their knowing hes gonna die, all because bush is a selfish fucking asshole . its hes fault all this is going on and cause of him england is involved casue tony blair lick bush's fat ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

samr
12-18-2004, 03:53 PM
have you ever seen the unkown russian soldier beheading video?

london_calling
12-18-2004, 03:54 PM
nah i have 'nt

greencows12
12-30-2004, 05:25 PM
i seen a terrorist video clip of them beheading a guy, and its totally made me think, whys is this going on, its sick, that poor guy sat their knowing hes gonna die, all because bush is a selfish fucking asshole . its hes fault all this is going on and cause of him england is involved casue tony blair lick bush's fat ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
he wasn't the only one that got beheaded, here they showed alot of clips on the news of those beheading. You're right. bush is a selfish fucking asshole.

Satanic_Surfer
01-01-2005, 01:16 AM
This thread is useless if it's only tellign that Bush is a selfish asshole, why dont you tell us something that we dont know instead?
However Bush has rearranged the White House to make it more fitful for ONLY selfish bastards now, as he removed all the people who's ever made a Moderate coise in their lives.
The White House is more like an extremist Christian sect, than anything else now.