PDA

View Full Version : Bullet For My Valentine's "Tears Don't Fall."

- -Lauren- -
07-24-2006, 03:06 PM
I've seen the video for "Tears Don't Fall" and I love it. I'm guessing that this must be a single. I love the song, and I'm wondering if anyone else enjoys this. Discuss.

Their MySpace is www.myspace.com/bulletformyvalentine

Amiralanal
07-24-2006, 03:22 PM
I've seen the video for "Tears Don't Fall" and I love it. I'm guessing that this must be a single. I love the song, and I'm wondering if anyone else enjoys this. Discuss.

i dont want to hear that song

- -Lauren- -
07-24-2006, 03:24 PM
That was a completely useless post. Hopefully we'll get some positive remarks on this song.

H1T_That
07-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Good song, good video, good band.

- -Lauren- -
07-24-2006, 03:43 PM
I love the ending in the video. I totally thought it was going to be gasoline!

H1T_That
07-24-2006, 03:48 PM
I dont get which one was meant to be his girlfriend. Was it her who went to torch the place jealous because he was having an affair with the blonde, or was she jealous that she wasn't his girfriend??

igniton/pyro
07-24-2006, 04:04 PM
useless shit metall.

- -Lauren- -
07-25-2006, 12:35 PM
I dont get which one was meant to be his girlfriend. Was it her who went to torch the place jealous because he was having an affair with the blonde, or was she jealous that she wasn't his girfriend??

I think the first girl was the girlfriend, but once he slept with her he didn't want her anymore. Then, I think he must have been having an affair with the blonde. I LOVE the revenge scheme.

.:SMASH:.
07-25-2006, 03:52 PM
its a shame such a talented band is wasted on following little emo trends...*shakes head in dissapointment*

H1T_That
07-25-2006, 04:05 PM
So, you admit they are talented, but are choosing not to listen to them due to the fact they are seen as 'trendy' or whatever?

you make me sick.

.:SMASH:.
07-25-2006, 10:30 PM
:confused: i don't like the lyrics....meany...im gonna go write a song about depression and bleeding...

- -Lauren- -
07-26-2006, 01:58 PM
its a shame such a talented band is wasted on following little emo trends...*shakes head in dissapointment*

They're very talented right? So...you think they're talented but you're not going to listen to them because they have a little bit of emo in them? What the hell? You should like a band for the music, not for what they look like.

opivy21
07-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Boring, generic shit. I'm so sick of this stuff. It all sounds the same. These artists aren't saying anything new, and by now every damn song has the same guitar part. Maybe they can play their instruments decently, but honestly, who gives a fuck? I know I don't. It seems like most of these bands market themselves by saying that they're something new and that they're creating an alternative to MTV. I don't buy it. It's got no longevity.

- -Lauren- -
07-26-2006, 02:33 PM
Everyone has their own tastes in music. I tend to like the screamo/metal stuff. Obviously you don't. But that doesn't make them bad.

I was hoping for more people that like this song, not seeing it and going off on the band because you personally don't like them.

opivy21
07-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Oh, I know, it's all a matter of opinion. I was just giving mine.

RickyCrack
07-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Boring, generic shit. I'm so sick of this stuff. It all sounds the same. These artists aren't saying anything new, and by now every damn song has the same guitar part. Maybe they can play their instruments decently, but honestly, who gives a fuck? I know I don't. It seems like most of these bands market themselves by saying that they're something new and that they're creating an alternative to MTV. I don't buy it. It's got no longevity.

Despite Lauren's age and taste in music she's a lot smarter and mature about it than most people on this forum. You however fall more into the "punk rock" description that you've just described. Along with this testament of the Last Punk Rocker starring Tom Cruise you've decided to call yourself Operation Ivy, when the last true original band from the punk rock past was probably Television.

Professor Chaos
07-26-2006, 03:27 PM
It's got no longevity.

Operation Ivy lasted for what, two years?

opivy21
07-26-2006, 04:13 PM
Despite Lauren's age and taste in music she's a lot smarter and mature about it than most people on this forum. You however fall more into the "punk rock" description that you've just described. Along with this testament of the Last Punk Rocker starring Tom Cruise you've decided to call yourself Operation Ivy, when the last true original band from the punk rock past was probably Television.
People here are always quick to jump on others because of their opinions. I wasn't even the only person who made a negative response to the band, and I tried to explain myself. Everything I said in my post is just how I see things. As for my name, I made it opivy simply because they were a band that I was listening to when I joined here.

Television was a creative band, but there were many, many original bands after them.

Professor Chaos, how long the band played together is irrelevant. To my ears, Operation Ivy still sounds interesting almost 20 years later (you may disagree; this is all personal preference). I just don't think that in 10 years you'll be seeing kids with Bullet For My Valentine shirts on. I see this stuff as a trend, but hey, that's only my opinion.

Mannen som blev en gris
07-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Eh.. that man screams too much. =( And it's not the good kind of screaming.

And I have to say I sort of agree with mr opivy.

Yatesy
07-27-2006, 01:37 PM
BMFV are terrible imo this new song isn't any better than anything they've done so it's a great big thumbs down from me.

- -Lauren- -
07-27-2006, 01:39 PM
I just don't think that in 10 years you'll be seeing kids with Bullet For My Valentine shirts on.

You never know. They only have 1 album and 1 EP out right now, so you can't predict anything.

Eh.. that man screams too much. =( And it's not the good kind of screaming.

No, really? It's called a screamo/metal band. Of course they're going to scream. And...is there really a good kind of screaming?

Mannen som blev en gris
07-27-2006, 01:59 PM
No, really? It's called a screamo/metal band. Of course they're going to scream. And...is there really a good kind of screaming?
Well... of course that depends on what you mean with "good", but if you mean a kind of screaming that sounds good, yes. Yes there is. I really can't explain what makes this kind different, though.

H1T_That
07-27-2006, 05:23 PM
You never know. They only have 1 album and 1 EP out right now, so you can't predict anything.

didn't you previously put someone down earlier in this thread for labeling the band?