PDA

View Full Version : Westboro Baptist Chruch

H1T_That
07-24-2006, 03:59 PM
I honestly thought this thread would have already been done. The only reference i can find to it is one ninth made a while back.

So anyway, check out these nut-jobs. I know some of you will agree with some things these people stand for, but all round, you gotta admit this is just insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAC9t4nNxjU&search=westboro%20baptist%20church

arak0r
07-24-2006, 04:03 PM
I honestly thought this thread would have already been done. The only reference i can find to it is one ninth made a while back.

so you thought this thread was done before.. you found that it was done before.. and still made the thread?

H1T_That
07-24-2006, 04:04 PM
so you thought this thread was done before.. you found that it was done before.. and still made the thread?

No, i found one reference to it in one post. NOT a thread soley about it.

Call it an Obsession
07-24-2006, 04:13 PM
i like this one better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdT9dfrb-Q

Paint_It_Black
07-25-2006, 04:21 AM
They're from the town I've been living in for the last 5 or 6 years.

Oh, and it's been mentioned a lot in the politics section.

wheelchairman
07-25-2006, 04:43 AM
I think it's funny that even Fox News hates them. And yeah it's been talked about in Politics before. Sunny even posted a clip with an interview with the same lady.

H1T_That
07-25-2006, 04:43 AM
They're from the town I've been living in for the last 5 or 6 years.

Oh, and it's been mentioned a lot in the politics section.

Ah, i was debating whether to stick it in the Politics section, but chose here. Nevermind.

btw, do they protest often?

wheelchairman
07-25-2006, 04:46 AM
Your search probably didn't work right, seeing as how chruch isn't a common word...

H1T_That
07-25-2006, 04:49 AM
I spelt it correctly when searching, i only made the typo on the title.

And i only searched the General Chat Forum, not the Politics one.

Paint_It_Black
07-25-2006, 05:04 AM

Yes, all the damn time. I've seen them a lot in my time here, even though I don't tend to go out a lot during the day. I occasionaly see other people across the street protesting them aswell. It can be quite amusing at times. Most people seem to generally ignore them though, which seems to be quite a great way of dealing with them since attention is what they want. But with all the attention they've been getting lately the city is now possibly going to release an official statement saying they don't agree with the Phelps' opinions. I don't particularly like this idea, because it's giving even more attention to them which can only serve to empower them. Besides, do we really need to point out that the vast majority of people in Topeka are nothing like them? It should be obvious.

Llamas
07-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Ah, i was debating whether to stick it in the Politics section, but chose here. Nevermind.

I spelt it correctly when searching, i only made the typo on the title.

And i only searched the General Chat Forum, not the Politics one.

so... you thought that it might be a good topic for the politics page... but you decided not to search to see if had been done before in that thread?

good thinking.

coke_a_holic
07-25-2006, 07:48 PM
I hate how she grins so maliciously when he calls her "evil."

I also hate how after watching that, I've lost my appetite.

Jakebert
07-25-2006, 08:02 PM
I never thought I'd ever be rooting for Sean Hannity. It kind of makes me feel dirty.

.:SMASH:.
07-25-2006, 10:24 PM
i love you tube

ninthlayer
07-26-2006, 12:57 AM
Yes, niggers and queers.

Harnum
07-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Wow, what a dumb bitch.