PDA

View Full Version : allergic to LIFE

Sunny
07-24-2006, 04:25 PM
oh jesus. i don't know wtf is up with me. but! i can't stop sneezing and coughing. my eyes tear up and get red and puffy. and it hits me approximately twice a day. at home, outside, in restaurants, in the car, at the movies, in the park. etc. and it's been going on for a month and a half now.

wtf am i so horribly allergic to? any ideas?

I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF AND/OR CUT OFF MY NOSE IF THIS DOESNT STOP.

h8 life so much :(

ninthlayer
07-24-2006, 04:26 PM
cry more plz.

Sunny
07-24-2006, 04:30 PM
screw you, assface.

/sneezes on u

Izie
07-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Something you ate? A new product of any kind you used? Anything you did out of the ordinary?

Allergies are le suck :/

Sunny
07-24-2006, 04:31 PM
nothing at all :[

it started in poland and i thought it might be some crazy polish pollen or whatever. but nooooes. it happens completely randomly. i don't get it.

Izie
07-24-2006, 04:33 PM
Well if you managed to develop an allergy to something you've already used, congrats to you :p

It's not impossible at all though. Allergies change, or so my poor sister has been told.

Luckily it can't be the dog (or Charlie), since it started in Poland :p

Harnum
07-24-2006, 04:33 PM
that sucks. go to the doctors about it yet? they should be able to help. and an allergy test. hope it gets better.

EDIT: btw, sigged sneezes on you :D

JohnnyNemesis
07-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Inhaling pollen regularly helps, I've heard.

HeadAroundU
07-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Could it be the dust, husband, grass or sperm...whatever.

Get your ass to the imunoallergist, immediately. You'll get about 20 punctures on both forearms and that's all.

nieh
07-24-2006, 05:31 PM
I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF AND/OR *CUT OFF MY NOSE* IF THIS DOESNT STOP.

Aren't you sort of planning on doing that anyway? Roffles!

I have the same sort of allergies. They seem to just pop up out of the blue and then end up vanishing sometime later in the day when nothing around me has changed. They don't act up every day like yours, but when they do it seems to be for no reason. My eyes can get so teary sometimes that I always expect people to ask if I'm crying.

Rag Doll
07-24-2006, 05:36 PM
I have the same sort of allergies. They seem to just pop up out of the blue and then end up vanishing sometime later in the day when nothing around me has changed.

His allergies pop up whenever he's around me =\.

Anyway. Feel better, Sunny. Buy lots of tissues and waterproof makeup =\

nieh
07-24-2006, 05:38 PM
They've been horrible all day today. It's all your fault.

ninthlayer
07-24-2006, 06:06 PM
screw you, assface.
Screw you for never calling like you always say you will, widegash.

.:SMASH:.
07-24-2006, 06:33 PM
true, hope you get better soon, im home sick too =(. i've been sck for 6 days now :(

BREAK
07-24-2006, 07:54 PM
If snot were made of gold, I'd be fucking El Dorado.

no_way
07-24-2006, 08:37 PM
...I AM GOING TO [...] CUT OFF MY NOSE IF THIS DOESNT STOP...

Please PLEASE post pics with the result!!

Now really, it must be something in the air, that or you're about to get a fever or something. I talk from my little experience, but when I'm about to get serioudly sick, I start sneezing and having the same things you're having, as if it was an allergy.

0r4ng3
07-24-2006, 08:52 PM
At that point, I would have switched to, like, Cheerios or something.

sKratch
07-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Aren't you sort of planning on doing that anyway? Roffles!

quoted for lol

Nicole
07-25-2006, 01:18 AM
I know the feeling. My skin is allergic to just about everything, and I get a hayfeverish reaction all times of year except in the dead of winter. Better to find out the causes and dose up on antihistamines.

Great Mike
07-25-2006, 04:46 AM
oh jesus. i don't know wtf is up with me. but! i can't stop sneezing and coughing. my eyes tear up and get red and puffy. and it hits me approximately twice a day. at home, outside, in restaurants, in the car, at the movies, in the park. etc. and it's been going on for a month and a half now.

wtf am i so horribly allergic to? any ideas?

I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF AND/OR CUT OFF MY NOSE IF THIS DOESNT STOP.

There are some studious people that dress in white. I've heard that they help other people.

Sin Studly
07-25-2006, 06:33 AM
Could it be the dust, husband, grass or sperm...whatever.

Get your ass to the imunoallergist, immediately. You'll get about 20 punctures on both forearms and that's all.

I agree with mutant-face, for once.

Go get a scratch-test done.

the_GoDdEsS
07-25-2006, 06:51 AM
I only ever had something as annoying as that in Germany because of their trees. For a week only though. It's aggravating shit. Go do something about it if you've had it for so long.

killer_queen
07-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Perfume? Or any kind of makeup product?
It could be about your mood too. My brother starts sneezing when he gets nervous. But I'm sure seeing a doctor would be the best option.

HeadAroundU
07-25-2006, 09:24 AM
He gets nervous because of sneezing but I would never be able to disagree with you. :)

T-6005
07-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Happens to me occasionally - generally it is the result of an allergy to dust or pollen of some sort, and the allergy can apparently develop at any time.

Or the doctor I went to see said something like that, but I wasn't listening because I just wanted to get my meds and lie in bed listening to Linkin Park and hating the world.

Anywho, now when it happens I go and buy a packet of some stuff called Reactine and it usually goes away before I've finished the box.

Nina
07-27-2006, 11:43 AM
There is definitely something wrong with me too.

My eyes are so sensitive that they start to burn, get all red and teary out of the blue, and this incredible pain comes up and it stays for quite a while. I can't see, I get all whiny and usually just want to injure myself. I think I'm allergic to life as well...wind, sun, water (rain, or while swimming), while watching TV/looking on any other screen or JUST BECAUSE. blegh.

the_GoDdEsS
07-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Could it be the heat/sun too? My eyes just get very tired and heavy then and feel dead.

HeadAroundU
07-27-2006, 01:55 PM
When you sleep for 5 hours a day and all the day you were watching TV or BBS then no wonder you have a problems, ladies.

Also, when you go out of the dark room on the shining sun, this could be the problem too.

I'll tell what is the best medicine for eyes! Frozen vegetable, for example, frozen pea in a plastic bag. Don't use an ice, too intensive.

For TV or BBS maniacs with dry eyes, you can buy "artificial teardrops" at the pharmacy.

For allergics, wash you hair when you come home. There is a lot of pollen in your hair and it's not a good idea to go to bed with tons of pollen in your hair.

Dr. HAU

Nina
07-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but my eyes get *worse* when I am out. I've been out every single day, the last two weeks. I havent been online much and I dont have time to watch tv.
The cold makes it worse :[
I have those eye-drops...when I use them it burns so much I cry hysterically, but after five minutes I feel a lot better.. Dexa-Polyspectran.

HeadAroundU
07-27-2006, 02:34 PM
Sunglasses might help.

Dr.HAU

Nina
07-27-2006, 02:35 PM
They dont :(

Izie
07-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but my eyes get *worse* when I am out. I've been out every single day, the last two weeks. I havent been online much and I dont have time to watch tv.
The cold makes it worse :[
I have those eye-drops...when I use them it burns so much I cry hysterically, but after five minutes I feel a lot better.. Dexa-Polyspectran.

You need GOOD sunglasses. I have to wear them basically all the time when I'm out, especially if I'm wearing lenses. My normal glasses go darker in the sun so that's fine, but without that? I can barely see.

And artificial tears are great. Mine don't burn at all and they help a lot. Then again I use them because my eyes get red from the lenses :/

But yeah, HAU is right, DARK sunglasses and maybe even a hat :/

Tizzalicious
07-27-2006, 02:42 PM
Also, not just dark sunglasses, but some that actually filter UV.

I always need sunglasses too, I even wear them in winter sometimes. Yay for migraines. The heat is killing me by the way. h8 to that.

Izie
07-27-2006, 02:50 PM
Also, not just dark sunglasses, but some that actually filter UV.

Oh yes.

I always need sunglasses too, I even wear them in winter sometimes. Yay for migraines. The heat is killing me by the way. h8 to that.

Yes to all of that too. Well, no migraines here, but my eyes are soooooooo sensitive. And the heat is death. h8 indeed :(

Nina
07-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Yes, but there's also the wind :/
Björn never believed me either until he SAW it.

Izie
07-27-2006, 03:36 PM
Meh. If the sunglasses are really big and strong and stuff, it might help, I think.

But it sucks :(

sKratch
07-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Do you have overly dilated pupils or something? Get that checked out.

Trippy_
07-30-2006, 12:48 PM
When you sleep for 5 hours a day and all the day you were watching TV or BBS then no wonder you have a problems, ladies.

Also, when you go out of the dark room on the shining sun, this could be the problem too.

I'll tell what is the best medicine for eyes! Frozen vegetable, for example, frozen pea in a plastic bag. Don't use an ice, too intensive.

For TV or BBS maniacs with dry eyes, you can buy "artificial teardrops" at the pharmacy.

For allergics, wash you hair when you come home. There is a lot of pollen in your hair and it's not a good idea to go to bed with tons of pollen in your hair.

Dr. HAU

Dr HAU's right. you guys should listen to him, he's a pretty decent doctor, or coming one.