PDA

View Full Version : Would you pay to see this band?

krymson
07-27-2006, 01:41 AM
This is the band I'm in. The recording quality is poor the songs are simple copared to our newer stuff but its still us. Any comments would be appreciated.

Echo Ridge (http://www.purevolume.com/echoridge)

barangatang
07-27-2006, 11:26 AM
war child: The first half of the song was pretty good and really got my attention but by 1:25 it went downhill. The guitar riff was good but it got really boring and generic listening to it throughout the whole song

Clear as glass: the intro guitar riff that played through most of the song i didn't really like, so I didn't really enjoy this song. I guess the chorus was pretty good. Nice and catchy.

Writing on the walls: The guitar riffs on this one kinda sucks too but the awesome vocals make up for it completely. The chorus kicks ass.

Media domination: Awesome guitar and versus. Your singer(or whoever rights the lyrics) really does a nice job on verses. They made sense and did a good job of putting your opinion out. The one thing I dislike about this song is the "media domination" in the chorus. It sounds really cheesy and in a way turned me off form the song a little. It would sound a lot better if you replaced media domination with some else, or a metaphor for it.

Although you guys need some work on making your songs more musically creative, i enjoyed listening and your vocalist is awesome.

krymson
07-28-2006, 03:20 PM
thanks, these are very old songs our new ones are much better

dexguitar
07-30-2006, 10:17 AM
Yeah, i would, cuz it's fun!

MaF
07-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Can't hear the instruments besides one scream