PDA

View Full Version : And you wonder why...

- -Lauren- -
07-27-2006, 01:21 PM
One of the reasons why many don't go to GOD anymore:

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25097

Endymion
07-27-2006, 01:29 PM
thank you, lauren, for an awesome link.

Jebus
07-27-2006, 01:34 PM
Did something happen somewhere within the thread that would make want to read the rest? I only read what the first post said. It looks like an average GOD thread to me. Nothing new thread worthy...

Nina
07-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I had a "too long, didnt read" moment.

- -Lauren- -
07-27-2006, 01:37 PM
It just shows how General Offspring Discussion is spiraling even further down to new levels of stupidity.

Jakebert
07-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Yeah, it's fairly typical of what goes on there.

It just shows how GOD is spiraling even further down to new levels of stupidity.

Take this post out of context...

Idiot
07-27-2006, 02:11 PM
I thought it was going to be a link to Sin Studly's profile.

offspring fan
07-27-2006, 02:15 PM

i dont see whats wrong with that thread... brian.offspring posts to much, but thats all.

Endymion
07-27-2006, 02:27 PM
i dont see whats wrong with that thread... brian.offspring posts to much, but thats all.
what's wrong is how much of an idiot his is.

um, duh?

Little_Miss_1565
07-27-2006, 03:01 PM
Aw, c'mon, kids just want to talk about their favorite band.

JohnnyNemesis
07-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Shitting on GOD is sooooooo three months ago.

H1T_That
07-27-2006, 04:14 PM
It just shows how General Offspring Discussion is spiraling even further down to new levels of stupidity.

Says you with the Offspring poster on her bedroom wall.

Tired_Of_You
07-27-2006, 04:40 PM
What does it matter? It doesn't mean she's as idiot as them because she has an Offspring poster.

H1T_That
07-27-2006, 04:43 PM
What does it matter? It doesn't mean she's as idiot as them because she has an Offspring poster.

I never said she was an idiot. Actually, i find --Lauren-- to be quite intelligent. Its just the fact that she really doesn't have the room to mock people talking about an album on the forum of the same band, when shes got the posters on her wall.

mrconeman
07-27-2006, 04:57 PM
I never said she was an idiot. Actually, i find --Lauren-- to be quite intelligent. Its just the fact that she really doesn't have the room to mock people talking about an album on the forum of the same band, when shes got the posters on her wall.
It doesn't matter what bands she likes or has posters of, the guy who made the thread is still an idiot, I have two posters of The Offspring and it can clearly be seen, the guy is remedial.

no_way
07-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Shitting on GOD is sooooooo three months ago.

Yeah girl, catch up, now spamming in tour talk is in.

EDIT: Here, http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=860096#post860096 is something you can shit on. I know I know, but contradiction is another of the things that are in, lolz!

0r4ng3
07-27-2006, 06:33 PM
In that thread, did Marco have a post that fell under the 10 character limit?

*shock!*

*disbelief!*

*et cetera!*

Harnum
07-27-2006, 06:37 PM
The most ironic thing about this thread, I was just thinking about why I still bother to go to GOD. Well, I guess when there's no movement in GC then ... Dammit, I have no excuse! There are other forums!

NO MORE HOPE FOR BETTER DAYZ!!!11!1 :( :( :mad:

- -Lauren- -
07-29-2006, 08:22 PM
Well it's a *typical* GOD thread. It's so retarded, and it's typical. It shows that's the reason why most of us here in GC don't post there as much because the threads are senseless and full of utter retardation.

That's not a completely horrid GOD thread...it's a typical one. What is the board coming to?

EDIT: As for the poster comment, you can still like the band and not post in GOD. Sure, I used to quite a while ago, but not nearly as much now. I still like them. I just don't obsess and type like a blindfold is over my eyes.

Llamas
07-29-2006, 08:40 PM

she's mocking idiots. not everyone who likes the offspring. the offspring is what I would consider to be my favorite band, and I realize how stupid most of the people are on the GOD. Just because you like the offspring doesn't mean you don't have the right to make fun of stupid obsessed fans who don't make sense.

Jakebert
07-29-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by H1T_That

I know it's been said, but since you're slow I'll say it too: she never made fun of people because they like the Offspring, she made fun of people because of how stupid their posts are.

Yeah girl, catch up, now spamming in tour talk is in.

EDIT: Here, http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=860096#post860096 is something you can shit on. I know I know, but contradiction is another of the things that are in, lolz!

Stop pretending that people like you.

Vera
07-30-2006, 04:09 AM
It's typical but it's not funny and it's not overly retarded, either. Like 1565 said, some people want to discuss their favourite band. Some people are still fans. Some people are still 13-16 years old. Some people can't type very well. Big friggin' deal.

Get back to us when you have a gem like Offspring in religious context or Dexter poem or ATOM=MOTA.

platinumpt
07-30-2006, 06:37 AM

Please. I've seen worse threads being started in General Chat. And did you stop coming here? Of course you didn't.

Llamas
07-30-2006, 10:35 AM
Get back to us when you have a gem like Offspring in religious context or Dexter poem or ATOM=MOTA.

hahahaha that ATOM MOTA shit... priceless. srsly.

no_way
07-30-2006, 11:29 AM
I'm sorry but that was one of the sanest GOD threads I've ever seen.

Stop pretending that people like you.

Stop saying the same thing over and over again, nobody cares anymore.

Trippy_
07-30-2006, 11:43 AM

fucking ass... you're so awesome next to those losers.

let the kids have their fun and enthusiasm about the band, there's nothing wrong in it. you're the fool here. if the offspring gives them something positive it's only a great, great thing.

Jakebert
07-30-2006, 02:33 PM
Stop saying the same thing over and over again, nobody cares anymore.

Nobody cares about what? That nobody likes you? That I pointed out that nobody likes you? I'm lost here.

killer_queen
07-30-2006, 02:44 PM
no_way is the only person that makes me wanna strangle her when I try to talk to her. People should stay away from her for their own good.

ruroken
07-30-2006, 03:51 PM
To the ignore list!

no_way
08-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Jakebert: The thing is from the nothing you started saying to me in different chances the same phrase with small modifications ("stop pretending..."). It must have been cool the first time, the second time it must have been standable, but now you're becoming as annoying as I am, and that can't be good, really.

Killer_queen: When did you ever try to talk to me? I'm confused... The only thing you did was saying that my posts had no point at all (when I didn't even know you) and then we started bitching each other, but honestly, I never saw you trying to be nice to me. Well, you miss it girl, what else can I do?

Jakebert
08-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Jakebert: The thing is from the nothing you started saying to me in different chances the same phrase with small modifications ("stop pretending..."). It must have been cool the first time, the second time it must have been standable, but now you're becoming as annoying as I am, and that can't be good, really.

But "no one cares" really didn't make sense. You could have said "stop being repetitive" or something like that. That would have actually made sense.

And people obviously do care, seeing as people keep agreeing with me. And there's no way I can be as annoying as you. I'm not brain-dead.

Apathy
08-05-2006, 08:44 PM
I'm getting sick of these threads.

They like the Offspring. They're fanboys/girls. Some of them have terrible English, or are just plain dumb.

Ever heard of the saying 'Let the Baby have it's bottle'?

All About Eve
08-05-2006, 08:46 PM
I loved that quote of yours parody-ing that.

no_way
08-06-2006, 02:29 PM
But "no one cares" really didn't make sense. You could have said "stop being repetitive" or something like that. That would have actually made sense.

If you're happy that way, stop being repetitive, but still I don't think a lot of people keep it on with the same thing about me. But that's only my opinion.

And people obviously do care, seeing as people keep agreeing with me. And there's no way I can be as annoying as you. I'm not brain-dead.

Neither am I. And calling me "brain-dead" when I'm clearly talking to you in a normal conversation doesn't make you actually smarter than me, on the contrary, I don't think that's the proper adjective for someone that's putting things the way I do.

Jakebert
08-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Neither am I. And calling me "brain-dead" when I'm clearly talking to you in a normal conversation doesn't make you actually smarter than me, on the contrary, I don't think that's the proper adjective for someone that's putting things the way I do.

I wasn't really calling you brain-dead, as much as I was using what's called a "hyperbole" to express how annoying you are. And it's not how you put things, you're just annoying.

no_way
08-06-2006, 02:49 PM
It's not how you put things, you're just annoying.

If you're not gonna give me any evidence or reason, and you're just gonna say similar and hollow things everytime I'm posting anything, I won't waste my time talking to you. I never saw you posting anything but these things, I can't tell how you are with other people and I seriously do not care, so stop calling for my attention and I'll stop keeping on with the argument, fair enough?

All About Eve
08-06-2006, 02:57 PM
What would examples do? You write them, so of course you won't see them as annoying. Why do you have to have proof before you believe that someone thinks you're annoying? It's very possible. Trust me.

Jakebert
08-06-2006, 02:57 PM
If you're not gonna give me any evidence or reason, and you're just gonna say similar and hollow things everytime I'm posting anything, I won't waste my time talking to you. I never saw you posting anything but these things, I can't tell how you are with other people and I seriously do not care, so stop calling for my attention and I'll stop keeping on with the argument, fair enough?

There's a general feeling here that you're annoying, which in itself should be evidence enough. I'm obviously not in the minority in that opinion. There's really not much else that needs to be said about it.

no_way
08-06-2006, 04:14 PM
Ok, I'm annoying, whatever. Just stop saying the same things all over again, why can't you accept that? It doesn't really matter, I don't care about what you think, and I don't care if you or most of the people here thinks I'm annoying really.

ninthlayer
08-06-2006, 04:17 PM
But you are.

Sin Studly
08-06-2006, 04:55 PM
And calling me "brain-dead" when I'm clearly talking to you in a normal conversation doesn't make you actually smarter than me.

This is true. Being smarter than you is what makes him smarter than you.

Jakebert
08-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Ok, I'm annoying, whatever. Just stop saying the same things all over again, why can't you accept that? It doesn't really matter, I don't care about what you think, and I don't care if you or most of the people here thinks I'm annoying really.

Then why do you get so defensive anytime someone points it out?