PDA

View Full Version : sublime re-issue

CostOnlyYourMind
07-27-2006, 03:42 PM
has anyone heard about the re-release of sublime's s/t album due out on august 15? it actually looks like it's going to be pretty damn cool and worth the money. my coworker at umg showed me the tracklist on myspace.com/sublime and I can't wait to hear more about it. this is one of my favorite albums of all time, the cd itself is incredible, so the album remastered, plus a full album of unreleased acoustic tracks/instrumental versions/remixes, AND videos is very exciting. i also heard somewhere that they're going to be releasing a boxset in the fall? anyone else heard about either of these???

barangatang
07-27-2006, 04:20 PM
I love sublime, but they've really been going overboard with all the releases. I mean, they JUST came out with another greatest hits. I say they should leave the album how it is. If it's such a fucking amazing album (it is, really) why are they screwing with it? I guess I'm okay with the boxset but I'd rather they just put out a dvd. Anyways all those "unreleased/acoustic/remix" songs are complete shit.

CostOnlyYourMind
07-27-2006, 04:23 PM
yeah i totally agree about the greatest hits cds/tribute cds and all. there have definitely been way too many of those. this one seemed different to be for some reason, maybe because even if they were just okay remixes it was something semi-new? haha i dont know. the clips ive heard so far havent been too bad. plus im really interested in hearing the original mixes of some of the songs. oh well, for a good price i think itll be worth it. and a dvd would def. be a great idea.

jacknife737
07-27-2006, 05:42 PM
The second cd doesn't seem too impressive.