PDA

View Full Version : About Marijuana

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Holger estonia
07-28-2006, 12:24 PM
If one guy made thread of masturbating the i'm going to make a thread of ganja

Do you smoke marijuana and if you do smoke then how often?
I just started and i'm doing it 3-4 times a week (my own plants)
What about ya guys

nieh
07-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Drugs make you awesome (http://www.markprindle.com/hr-i.htm)

wheelchairman
07-28-2006, 12:50 PM
Because masturbation is far more embarrassing to brag about. I do it occasionally at parties when it's offered by regulars. And Tizz and I have experimented while in Holland. That's about it.

When I move in with my friend Phil, we have a drug-experimentation process. It's designed so that we build up to harder drugs. He has a problem with smoking, and I have a problem with needles, so it's not like we have a lot of options.

Wish Justin was here, he once promised to inject it in me for me. What a sweetheart.

Holger estonia
07-28-2006, 01:55 PM
Drugs make you awesome (http://www.markprindle.com/hr-i.htm)
pretty funny stuff

the_GoDdEsS
07-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Do you live in the ghetto?

HeadAroundU
07-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Drugs are bad! Mr. Garisson

mrconeman
07-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Yeah I've tried it a few times, few and far between I mean, I never used it heavily, and the last time I did was almost a year ago.
Alcohol all the way for me.

Rancid_Guyxxx
07-28-2006, 04:28 PM
I smoke pretty much everyday and I have been for a while now. However I'm not your steriotypical stoner/pothead/burnout. Most people are actually very surprised when they find out. For some reason I have never ever had a problem with it and never saw it the way that the public does. I can't stand the fact that many many many people drink socially, but have a strong hatred for marijuana, and see it as a really bad thing. I can understand if its just your preference and you've tried it and you dislike it. But why do so many people not even take the time to do some research and learn about it before they judge?

ninthlayer
07-28-2006, 04:29 PM
pap pap motherfucking pap

Izie
07-28-2006, 04:36 PM
Because masturbation is far more embarrassing to brag about. I do it occasionally at parties when it's offered by regulars. And Tizz and I have experimented while in Holland. That's about it.

I know I'm on some weird crack tonight, but oh my god that made me laugh. MAKE PARAGRAPHS MAN.

0r4ng3
07-28-2006, 04:38 PM
It took me a few reads to realize he was talking about drugs.

Holger estonia
07-29-2006, 02:27 AM
I read that marijuana cures lung cancer and other stuff

don't know how much true it is

the_GoDdEsS
07-29-2006, 02:35 AM
Dexter said in one interview that he does not like it when teenagers smoke this. That is why he made The Kids Aren't Alright. Furthermore he does not like fans who put his childhood picture into their profile.

Paint_It_Black
07-29-2006, 04:40 AM
It took me a few reads to realize he was talking about drugs.

Wait, what? He still masturbates occasionally at parties though, right?

wheelchairman
07-29-2006, 09:28 AM
It depends on how drunk I am. And if Vlad is there.

Vera
07-29-2006, 09:32 AM
I remember your and Tizz's experiments in Holland. I guess masturbation really can make you blind.

pathfinder
07-29-2006, 10:20 AM
getting stoned rocks!!!.

i think im gonne do it tonight. its saturday 18.20

jeeeeeeeee

0r4ng3
07-29-2006, 10:21 AM
tru punx 4 lyfe, amirite?

Tizzalicious
07-29-2006, 01:36 PM
I know I'm on some weird crack tonight, but oh my god that made me laugh. MAKE PARAGRAPHS MAN.

I just saw it in 0r4ng3's sig, without reading this thread, and it seriously made me go: WTF?????

0r4ng3
07-29-2006, 01:44 PM
Hooray for poorly worded sentences!

ninthlayer
07-29-2006, 05:24 PM
Dexter said in one interview that he does not like it when teenagers smoke this. That is why he made The Kids Aren't Alright. Furthermore he does not like fans who put his childhood picture into their profile.
This is also the reason that he goes to socal high school parties to score.

Trippy_
07-30-2006, 01:18 PM
i don't do drugs, not good NOT GOOD.

if you cant have fun without drugs or something then you should look at the mirror how much of a loser you are.

Professor Chaos
07-30-2006, 01:26 PM
If you can't have fun without drugs, then you should do some drugs.

BuddyHolly
07-30-2006, 02:25 PM
I used to smoke quite a lot of weed, but i've stopped smoking it because I couldn't really handle it.

Oh and Estonian kid.... You shouldn't be smoking that stuff, you're not even 13 years old. Just quit it and go back playing on your x-box.

the_offsprings_monkey
07-30-2006, 07:48 PM
I've smoked it with mates in the past, but haven't touched any since january of this year. My mates sometimes smoke it at lunch times an offer me it but I turn it down, it's best to keep away from the stuff.

Retard
07-30-2006, 08:40 PM
i do it maybe twice a month.

did it last week actually. it can be fun but i dont need it to have fun, bunch of friends of mine do though.

Llamas
07-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Drugs don't affect me. I've smoked weed several times in large doses, and nothing happens. Caffeine doesn't make me more alert or keep me from sleeping. It takes a TON of alcohol for me to feel anything, and I don't drink very often. I never felt anything remote from a cigarrette when I tried that... When I'm prescribed medication, I always have to take very large doses for anything to happen. I'm too grounded to be affected easily.

ninthlayer
07-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Lose weight.

Llamas
07-30-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm 5'5 and weigh 125 lbs. I'm at average weight :P ass.

Tizzalicious
07-30-2006, 11:26 PM
I remember your and Tizz's experiments in Holland. I guess masturbation really can make you blind.

Are you saying I'm ugly? :(

Sunny
07-31-2006, 11:03 AM
i like to smoke, but i hate the "culture" around it and the people involved in it.

not to mention pieces of shit like "high times".

The Mission
08-06-2006, 08:11 AM
Seriously stop taking drugs.

------------------------
Please join my website: http://themission.forumwise.com

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 09:10 AM
M... A... R... I... H... U... A... N... A........ S... U... C... K... S... !!!...

Sunny
08-06-2006, 11:09 AM
you people are fucking retarded.

Jakebert
08-06-2006, 12:55 PM
M... A... R... I... H... U... A... N... A........ S... U... C... K... S... !!!...

Seriously stop taking drugs.

I'll bet neither of you have ever smoked pot before.

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 01:00 PM
I'll bet neither of you have ever smoked pot before.
You lost your bet, pal....

RickyCrack
08-06-2006, 01:04 PM
You lost your bet, pal....

OMG! want 2 watch Cheech + Chong 2gether?

notoriousdoc
08-06-2006, 01:47 PM
I oh so nearly did, I turned it down like a good boy. I have a few friends who do a lot of shit, really nice people =] I hope they don't fuck their minds up too much though.

Yatesy
08-06-2006, 01:51 PM
I don't do it as it doesn't really appeal to me personally, but if people want to do it than I'm not stopping them as hey it's their choice and not mine.

Nina
08-06-2006, 02:34 PM
I get nervous around people who do drugs, *even* marijuana, yes.
It's not my thing. I've tried it and had to cough rrreeeaaalllyyy bad and that was it. Maybe that was because I was 13 years old, but still. I have no desire to try it again.

Preocupado
08-06-2006, 03:19 PM
I was recently forced by my organism to stop smoking/eating it. I've always had a very sporadical use (2-3 times/month), but, in the last couple of months when i tried to use it, i turned pale, went dizzy and felt nauseous. Every time.

So, so long mary jane, it was fun while it lasted :/

Linda
08-06-2006, 03:26 PM

Prolonged use of marijuana makes you stupid.
You should stop now.

BuddyHolly
08-06-2006, 04:06 PM
It does cure some stuff (at least it solves a lot of pain from some disseases) AND it makes you stupid indeed...

ninthlayer
08-06-2006, 04:19 PM
I get nervous around people who do drugs, *even* marijuana, yes.
It's not my thing.
This part of your post describes me, I've never been PUNK RAWK to try anything past drinking.

Apathy
08-06-2006, 11:42 PM
I hate drugs, yet have never actually tried them.

I don't like people when they're on them.

suicide_thoughts
08-07-2006, 01:42 AM
I love that shit. I try to smoke a bowl a week. :D

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:48 AM
I love that shit. I try to smoke a bowl a week. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ricky2tone/drugsonglol.jpg

suicide_thoughts
08-07-2006, 02:08 AM
I don't smoke weed just because its so punk rock i smoke it because it makes me feel better.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 02:11 AM
I don't smoke weed just because its so punk rock i smoke it because it makes me feel better.

Ok, that makes it alright then.

suicide_thoughts
08-07-2006, 02:14 AM
Fuck yeah!

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 02:15 AM
Glad we're on the same level.

Offspring-Junkie
08-07-2006, 07:05 AM
The only thing in life i'm addicted to is The Offspring. If you see people falling down because of that stuff, you don't touch it. It's no fun for me and it stinks.

Sunny
08-07-2006, 11:47 AM
i love how people throw heroin, cocaine and pot in one category of "baaaad drugs", and then go about how much they love drinking alcohol.

i also love how people decide to "quit smoking pot and go clean" and instead just get drunker than fuck every night to the point of vomiting. real clean and nice.

just my two cents.

Betty
08-07-2006, 12:29 PM
True. It's just that alcohol is still much more socially accepted.

And in terms of the health effects of marijuana, I think the verdict is still out. It's still scary.

But I mean, drinking until you puke and pass out and you need 24 hours to get the poison out of your system, CANNOT be good for your body, even if it's accepted. And I'm sure it's also killing the ol' brain cells, along with the liver. Sometimes I have a hard time believing that smoking a joint and waking up totally refreshed the next day is any worse for you than the above-mentionned drinking binge.

Nina
08-07-2006, 12:37 PM
My problem with alcohol isnt the alcohol itself (as a glass of wine or two bottles of beer a day is good for you [I HEARD]); it's how people use it, as Betty explained. Maybe in other countries the problem isnt as bad, but in Germany you are allowed to drink alcohol at 16, hard liquor at 18. Needless to say, the kiddies start waaayy before that, and nobody cares, litterally. I consider alcohol as described in this case very dangerous and...well...I wouldnt mind if people werent allowed to drink it. But that's maybe because I am not keen on alcohol myself :P

Sunny
08-07-2006, 12:44 PM
my personal opinion is that.. well, if pot is not legal, alcohol shouldn't be either. i've unfortunately seen what it does to people, and it's not too pretty. people who don't see alcohol as a dangerous drug just because it's socially acceptable are FUCKTARDS.

nina, people here start early too. 12, 13. >_< scary as hell.

But I mean, drinking until you puke and pass out and you need 24 hours to get the poison out of your system, CANNOT be good for your body, even if it's accepted. And I'm sure it's also killing the ol' brain cells, along with the liver. Sometimes I have a hard time believing that smoking a joint and waking up totally refreshed the next day is any worse for you than the above-mentionned drinking binge.

that makes two of us.

killer_queen
08-07-2006, 02:29 PM
But Sunny, becoming an alcoholic isn't as easy as becoming a drug addict.

Plus, it's impossible to eat pasta without wine but you can eat anything you want without drugs.

Betty
08-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Don't get me wrong, I still adore alcohol, and I still consume way too much of it, and I would endorse letting younger people drink it in a more controlled environment as opposed to starting college and all getting alcohol poisoning from never learning what effects chugging a bottle of liquor could have.

But I agree it's hypocritical to not put it in the same category as weed in terms of health danger.

The thing about alcohol and social acceptance is that I'd maybe go so far as saying that alcohol consumption is quite good for society. It has allowed a number of people to socialize in a relaxed setting, via work functions, family functions, business functions, etc. I personally think life would be much less enjoyable if the socialization aspect of alcohol was not a part of it. I have met many people this way, I have spoken with people I otherwise never would have, I have bonded with people, and it is a great way to relax and let loose after working way too damn hard the rest of the time.

Marijuana on the other hand, while providing a means to relax and have fun, doesn't so much have that socialization aspect that alcohol does... it's much more of an individual experience.

Vera
08-07-2006, 02:58 PM
I find it problematic for people to justify legalization of marijuana with "Well, alcohol is just as/even more dangerous than pot!". Because it's basically like, okay so we got this one drug that can be used excessively (but also wisely, a glass of wine over dinner = no problem) and cause real problems to a lot of people, but does that mean we should legalize this other drug and invite a whole new group of people to start getting problems with this other drug? I remember Bella talking about class mates of hers in Holland (class mates or people she knows, whatever) who basically got fucked over pot like people can get fucked over alcohol. I know of similar cases even in Finland, where only like maybe 5% of youngsters do pot, if even that.

Making alcohol illegal is known not to solve anything and in some countries, hell, A LOT of countries pot might as well be legal for it's so easy to get and so many people do it. It's really such a difficult issue, so much is about drawing the line between a simple pleasure and abuse of some drug.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 03:06 PM
This comparing of pot with alcohol makes me sick... :(

Me and all my friends drink alcohol (mainly beer) without any brain-damaging problems... Okay?... But... A friend of us was smoking a pot for a decent long time and he was absolutely dim-witted (blockheaded, brainwashed)... EVERYONE could see that except for him, unfortunately (which was even worse)...

Doses, friends... Doses!!...

That is what makes alcohol different from THC, guys...

Sunny
08-07-2006, 03:20 PM
But Sunny, becoming an alcoholic isn't as easy as becoming a drug addict.

Plus, it's impossible to eat pasta without wine but you can eat anything you want without drugs.

"drug addict"? well, what is the drug we're talking about? it's certainly easier to get hooked on cocaine than it is to become an alcoholic, i agree. i'm sure it's also easier to become dependent on heroin. it is my understanding, however, that becoming an alcoholic with a physical dependency on alcohol is much easier than becoming a pot addict.

also, we're not talking about drinking a wonderful glass of wine with oyster linguine here, or a glass of sangria on a hot summer night. we're talking about alcohol ABUSE, ie. getting completely wasted on a regular basis.

Preocupado
08-07-2006, 03:27 PM

Me and all my friends drink alcohol (mainly beer) without any brain-damaging problems... Okay?... But...

I'll use this as my signature, on the hope that many kids who are thinking about doing drugs will learn from it.

Sunny
08-07-2006, 03:31 PM

Me and all my friends drink alcohol (mainly beer) without any brain-damaging problems... Okay?

O RLY?

reading your posts makes me think otherwise.

Because it's basically like, okay so we got this one drug that can be used excessively (but also wisely, a glass of wine over dinner = no problem) and cause real problems to a lot of people, but does that mean we should legalize this other drug and invite a whole new group of people to start getting problems with this other drug?

nope. all i'm saying is that there is a ridiculous double standard regarding this issue. people seem to be inclined to believe that getting shitfaced on a regular basis is a-ok and normal, while smoking a joint makes you a scumface junkie and will surely lead to mental retardation and ending up in the gutter with a needle in your arm. i am simply quite annoyed by the "DRUGS R BAD MMKAY" crowd that is well on their way to getting liver cancer from all the vodka they've been consuming. hi, newsflash, if you're a drinker, you ARE a drug user.

i hate getting drunk, it makes me sick. i do enjoy the occassional drink, and i find nothing wrong with that. i also enjoy the occassional joint AND the occassional (note my repeated use of this word) shisha smoking session (mmm, double apple). none of these make me a drug addict. they might not be the most healthy things to do and i'm not advocating the use of ANY substances to anybody. still, it doesn't mean that my brain is deteriorating as we speak from the once-a-month joint shared with a couple of friends.

suicide_thoughts
08-07-2006, 03:43 PM
I i were to chose form all the drugs on what one was best i whould have to say Ketamine.

Sunny
08-07-2006, 03:58 PM
oh good lord in heavens.

this reminds me.. i know this girl whose favorite diet is a cocaine diet. you do blow for 2 weeks, every day, til it's coming out of your ears, and you lose tons of weight. LOL!

she gives herself that treatment a few times a year.

i <3 people, they are such winners.

Rag Doll
08-07-2006, 04:00 PM
that was the preferred diet in my high school. rock on, cocaine wayne.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 04:01 PM
O RLY?

reading your posts makes me think otherwise.

Look at your own posts and then speak up, pothead!....

Sunny
08-07-2006, 04:04 PM
that was the preferred diet in my high school. rock on, cocaine wayne.

while i'm sure that it works, i prefer my diets not to involve risks of heart attack and/or sudden death.

maybe i'm weird.

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Please don't reply to MuddahFukkah's last post.

PLEASE.

It'll only remind me that he exists :(

Rag Doll
08-07-2006, 04:07 PM
you ARE weird =x

with what everyone was saying earlier....i definitely agree with michelle(i think it was michelle...) that it comes down to social acceptance. alcohol is just more accepted, for the most part, than marijuana. but both should be used in moderation, if one is going to use them.

Nina
08-07-2006, 04:07 PM
this reminds me.. i know this girl whose favorite diet is a cocaine diet. you do blow for 2 weeks, every day, til it's coming out of your ears, and you lose tons of weight. LOL!

she gives herself that treatment a few times a year.

...you know Lindsay Lohan?!

suicide_thoughts
08-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Yeah, but if you just sniff to much cocaine your nose will pour out blood all day.

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 04:08 PM
HEYYYO! Nina will be here at the Laff Factory all week, folks!

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 04:10 PM
... i am simply quite annoyed by the "DRUGS R BAD MMKAY" crowd that is well on their way to getting liver cancer from all the vodka they've been consuming. hi, newsflash, if you're a drinker, you ARE a drug user.

Desperate and pathetic... The fact that someone rejects smoking of pot doesn't mean he is drunkard... Got it, pothead?...

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Desperate and pathetic... The fact that someone rejects smoking of pot doesn't mean he is drunkard... Got it, pothead?...

That is NOT what she said at ALL.

Are you fucking retarded, scumbag?

I retract my previous post. Your idiocy is unavoidable. Proceed to chug bleach fuckdie fucking DIE DIE. FUCK YOU DIE!

0r4ng3
08-07-2006, 04:14 PM
He should hang around some elevator shafts. I heard they're magnets to his kind.

suicide_thoughts
08-07-2006, 04:17 PM
I think if someone wants to ruin there life with drugs let them its there life, but getting drunk can hurt people.

Vera
08-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Sunny, I wasn't addressing you but talking generally. Your posts just reminded me of the pro-pot side's argumenting that floats around in general.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 04:22 PM

I retract my previous post. Your idiocy is unavoidable. Proceed to chug bleach fuckdie fucking DIE DIE. FUCK YOU DIE!
I would say THIS is more than simple insulting.... Moderator?....

P.S. You're wrong... That's EXACTLY what she said...

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 04:27 PM
I can insult you all I want, scumbag.

And she said that the people who reject pot and drink lots of alcohol annoy her. She never said that all people who reject pot happen to be alcoholics.

Go fucking die.

Sunny
08-07-2006, 04:29 PM

dude, people need to stay away from whatever the fuck he's been drinking. it appears to be severely neurotoxic.

i weep for your braincells, muddahfukkah.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 04:33 PM
I can insult you all I want, scumbag.

And she said that the people who reject pot and drink lots of alcohol annoy her. She never said that all people who reject pot happen to be alcoholics.

Go fucking die.
I know she didn't express herself so explicitly, but she likes the using of 'alcohol drinking people' as an example too much... But I don't really mind... It's because she's pothead probably...

Anyway...

MARIHUANA = DRUG
DRUG = BAD
BAD = DON'T TAKE THAT SHIT!!...

Y basta!!...

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 04:34 PM
I know she didn't express herself so explicitly, but she likes the using of 'alcohol drinking people' as an example too much... But I don't really mind... It's because she's pothead probably...

Anyway...

MARIHUANA = DRUG
DRUG = BAD

Y basta!!...

Your mother's a whore.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 04:36 PM
i weep for your braincells, muddahfukkah.
Weep for your own braincells (if you got any), girl... They need it more...

0r4ng3
08-07-2006, 04:37 PM
You know, MF's posts sound really familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Your mother's a whore.
She can't be... Your mother refused to employ her...

Sunny
08-07-2006, 04:38 PM
go chug bleach.

bleach = legal
legal = perfectly ok to consume in large amounts

YAY BLEACH!

Yatesy
08-07-2006, 04:39 PM

Anyway...

MARIHUANA = DRUG
DRUG = BAD

Y basta!!...

Umm Alcohol is a drug too you know.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 04:40 PM
You know, MF's posts sound really familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
It is because the insults themselves are same all the time...

H1T_That
08-07-2006, 04:40 PM

A dog?

no, wait, dogs are clever.

0r4ng3
08-07-2006, 04:43 PM
No, I mean the whole defying logic thing, turning any insults against those who originally said them, even if it doesn't make sense, long and dragged out arguments, that whole thing.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Umm Alcohol is a drug too you know.
Yes it is... But I'm not drinking a pure spirit, man.... The alcohol is pretty diluted in the beverages, y'know?...

Yatesy
08-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Yes it is... But I'm not drinking a pure spirit, man.... The alcohol is pretty diluted in the beverages, y'know?...

Yes, but it's still alcohol.

Sunny
08-07-2006, 04:47 PM

so like, if i mix cocaine with some baking soda or pixy stix, it won't be bad for me?

AWESOME!

nieh
08-07-2006, 04:49 PM

When you smoke a joint you're not getting pure THC. It's very diluted, y'know?

JoY
08-07-2006, 04:50 PM
oh look! if it isn't the moral/ethics knight in shining armor!

do you know what? my contribution to this thread will be that generally I have nothing against smoking pot. what? people aren't allowed to feel a high every now & then? I guess that would mean that your life is extremely limited. let's see, sex can give a rush, can be addictive, a sexlife out of hand can get you in extremely tricky & also life threatening situations. chocolate/fast food/sugar/fat in general, oh yes, those give a rush. it's a stimulation of the tongue that activates certain braincells. & food can be addictive. not to mention you can get into death threatening situations when eating too much of it.

see a certain pattern here? too much? too much of whatever, too much is never good. I've seen people become total useless empty shells stuck to the couch with a joint hanging from their lips all day. sure. but I've also seen people die, because fat cluttered in their veins, or people who were suicidal after getting themselves stuck & lost in some habit.

magnify anything untill it's gigantic enough to make a problem out of it & indeed, you have a problem.

personally I'm more an alcohol-person than a pot-person. I gave it a try on several occasions, but pot kinda bores me somehow. I always feel like it slows me down, like I become stuck in slow motion & that's a sensation I don't particularly enjoy.

JoY
08-07-2006, 05:02 PM
& on the discussion about alcohol: there was a patient in the hospital I worked in, his last name translated to mr. Livelong. for his sake I sure hope he doesn't. after his wife died he emptied so many bottles, he developed Korsakov syndrom. of course there's a certain funny-factor to a grown man singing Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town under the shower, while he's being washed & held down by three nurses (I suppose you had to be there), but autopsy just ruins all the fun. viewing braintissue of someone who literally drank him-/herself to death is a very unpretty sight. holes, mushy, spungy, generally icky. not to mention the liver! dear god, did you know that over 20% of the students these days already have a liver that's over the normal size-limit? & did you know that all that extra size consists of dysfunctional livercells that are irreversibly damaged? it's funny to think of. the other day we did physical examinations on each other & it's such a large organ, such a vital irreplacable organ. it's quite easy to palpate a liver with increased size.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 05:10 PM
oh look! if it isn't the moral/ethics knight in shining armor!

do you know what? my contribution to this thread will be that generally I have nothing against smoking pot. what? people aren't allowed to feel a high every now & then? I guess that would mean that your life is extremely limited. let's see, sex can give a rush, can be addictive, a sexlife out of hand can get you in extremely tricky & also life threatening situations. chocolate/fast food/sugar/fat in general, oh yes, those give a rush. it's a stimulation of the tongue that activates certain braincells. & food can be addictive. not to mention you can get into death threatening situations when eating too much of it.

Girl, girl, girl...... There is big difference between if the thing you are addicted on 'can' induce a cancer/stroke/sclerosis or 'cannot'... For example...

That's why food/beverages/adrenalin sports/sex are legal and pot/heroin/cocaine/etc. are illegal you know?...

H1T_That
08-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Girl, girl, girl...... There is big difference between if the thing you are addicted on 'can' induce a cancer/stroke/sclerosis or 'cannot'... For example...

That's why food/beverages/adrenalin sports/sex are legal and pot/heroin/cocaine/etc. are illegal you know?...

why aren't you shutting the fuck up? Your arguement has been disproved, let it go.

Nina
08-07-2006, 05:16 PM

SHUT UP ALREADY. we get it and nobody cares.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 05:16 PM
When you smoke a joint you're not getting pure THC. It's very diluted, y'know?
OK... For the last time...

30 minutes of sitting in a bar and drinking an alcoholic drink doesn't damage your body so much as 10 minutes of smoking pot!!!!!..... Understood, potheads?.. Or you want some scientifical studies??!!... There is no fucking problem to get them!!...

Adding my opinion about alcohol: I personally don't give a shit if the drinking of alcohol would be illegal or not.... I agree it is drug, too (however much times weakier than joint)

Yatesy
08-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Adding my opinion about alcohol: I personally don't give a shit if the drinking of alcohol would be illegal or not.... I agree it is drug, too (however much times weakier than joint)

It's that attitude though which leads to people abusing and over doing it which could lead to the exact same ending of someone overdoing any drug.

nieh
08-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a pothead. Hell, you were just jumping down Sunny's throat earlier when you accused her of calling you a drunkard.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Alcohol is much stronger than pot. Imagine all the stories involving alcohol. "Father beats child after a night at the bar." You never hear stories involving somebody smoking a lot of pot and then drowning their kids in the bathroom.

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 05:31 PM
I fucking dare you to find LEGITIMATE studies that prove that pot is in any way more dangerous than alcohol.

Common sense will disprove it in a heartbeat.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Alcohol is much stronger than pot. Imagine all the stories involving alcohol. "Father beats child after a night at the bar." You never hear stories involving somebody smoking a lot of pot and then drowning their kids in the bathroom.
Well... Maybe it is because of my lame IQ, but I believe that pot is not sellable in bars, you know??...

OMFG... Is this stupidity infectious?...

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Well... Maybe it is because of my lame IQ, but I believe that pot is not sellable in bars, you know??...

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Nina
08-07-2006, 05:35 PM
lame IQ

<33333333333

Yatesy
08-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Well... Maybe it is because of my lame IQ

I'm seriously tempted to put this as my sig!

Llamas
08-07-2006, 05:45 PM

what about caffiene? addictive as HELL (far more addictive than alcohol) and very bad for you/ cancer-causing.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 05:47 PM
what about caffiene? addictive as HELL (far more addictive than alcohol) and very bad for you/ cancer-causing.

Like liver cancer?

Llamas
08-07-2006, 05:53 PM
mostly breast cancer and prostate cancer.

JoY
08-07-2006, 05:57 PM

not where I come from, but that's besides the point.

what DOES pot cause. directly. without a single doubt with a 100% chance. so we're not talking about what we "can" get, y'know. & I'm not talking about something smoking cigarettes doesn't cause, because puhlease, we're not talking about cigarettes/tobacco, but about pot as a drug.

so please, educate me. what. WHAT?!

every single smoker kills his/her lungcells with every cigarette he/she lights. it's called bullae; walls of bronchies that are destroyed, so a larger space exists without elasticity. kind of like a sack of air you can't empty. useless, used up air, that can't get out & is trapped in your lungs. as a result you have less lungtissue over which oxygen can be transported to blood. this, emphysema, is not something that "can" happen, it just does.

should cigarettes be illegal? oh no, it's your own choice to smoke, right? like it's a choice to smoke pot, even?

every single person who enjoys alcoholic drinks & who gets slushed every once in a while destroyes brain- & livertissue. ever been hungover? ever thought about it? the headache is caused by your brain that is banging against the inside of your skull, because the fluid surrounding & protecting your brain is dehydrated.

should alcohol be illegal? oh wait no, that's also a personal choice. one you've happened to make, didn't you?

so I say you're in absolutely no position to judge. especially not since there never has been reasonable evidence that pot DIRECTLY does physical damage. & if you say it does, I want to see it, right here, right now. not some cheesy internet site you googled, saying "drugs are bad mmkay", but the real stuff. I'll even give you a headstart: Merck Medical Manual contains reasonably good information & PubMed's got fantastic, very reliable articles.

& alcohol is in NO WAY a less strong drug than pot. better yet, alcohol is one of the strongest drugs out there.

& don't ever "girl, girl, girl" me again. like you look down on me, have any reason to look down on me, would know enough about me to look down on me, or like I'm talking about a subject I'm unfamiliar with. like you're better, or know things better. as if you know what you're talking about & I don't. this is a friendly request; if you want, you can "girl, girl, girl" me, but you won't ever get a single point across if you don't approach a person with a basic form of respect. you've behaved horribly in this topic.

JoY
08-07-2006, 06:13 PM
as far as I know it mostly causes ulcers possibly leading to stomach cancer. plus it dehydrates, causes cellulite (sorry ladies) & makes you poop. when you develop cancer caused by caffeine, I'd say that'd involve the digestive tract. but of course, I could very easily be wrong.

MuddahFukkah: alcohol isn't less dangerous than pot because pot isn't sold in bars. what kind of messed up conclusion is that? "they don't sell it in bars" equals "it's more dangerous than what's sold in bars"? do we even live in the same world? did you by any chance grow up chained in a bar? because you seem to know a lot about bars. & not so much about the world outside a bar. because where I live we can legally buy a lot of things that involve a certain risk. like very strong drinks over a certain age, we can buy knives, pop pills like painkillers like maniacs, we can buy cars, bleach.... hell, the longer I talk, the more I come up with!

Llamas
08-07-2006, 06:25 PM
it's a huge cause of breast and prostate cancer, JoY. (caffiene, I mean).

JoY
08-07-2006, 06:52 PM
did you know, that if everyone would live forever, everyone would develop breast & prostate cancer at some point? DNA defects & mutations happen all the time, but don't have to develop into a tumor, let alone a maligne tumor. the breasts & prostate are the most vulnerable organs that would develop a tumor with a 100% chance, if we'd just live long enough.

nieh
08-07-2006, 06:54 PM
But I like my prostate...=,0(

JoY
08-07-2006, 06:56 PM
don't worry, you won't live forever.

wait, that kinda sux.

:(

nieh
08-07-2006, 06:59 PM
So I have to choose between dying or living forever with prostate cancer? That's a tough call.

JoY
08-07-2006, 07:02 PM
oh, who wants to live forever?

get it, get it?!!?

nieh
08-07-2006, 07:11 PM
zomg that was awesome! You're da king!

JoY
08-07-2006, 07:17 PM
queen, babe. queen.

OMGZ! LYKE WHOA!

BuddyHolly
08-15-2006, 04:51 AM
this movie is funny, just wait 'till the guide starts laughing :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MorR04iLtMw

Mary 13
08-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Dude! I don't smoke. But i do drink and its fucking hard for me to trip out on all the Drug Movies like the Cheech & Chong ones, Dazed & Confuced, Scarface, and amongs others (in general). Me wanna smoke myself the fuck out man ;)

Paint_It_Black
08-16-2006, 10:02 PM
Dude! I don't smoke. But i do drink and its fucking hard for me to trip out on all the Drug Movies like the Cheech & Chong ones, Dazed & Confuced, Scarface, and amongs others (in general). Me wanna smoke myself the fuck out man ;)

Someone tell me what the fuck she just said.

RickyCrack
08-16-2006, 10:03 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ricky2tone/drugsonglol.jpg

0r4ng3
08-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Someone tell me what the fuck she just said.
She said that she doesn't smoke, but drinks. She tries to get drunk watching the listed movies, but it's difficult. She wants to smoke. A lot.

RickyCrack
08-16-2006, 10:07 PM
All I heard was, "Up the punx!!!!! Drugs r cool!!!!"

0r4ng3
08-16-2006, 10:08 PM
My ability to comprehend sentences like the one in question is a gift and a curse. Mostly a curse.

ninthlayer
08-16-2006, 10:09 PM
$1600 on pot since graduation, or so I hear.

RickyCrack
08-16-2006, 10:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ricky2tone/hambrder.jpg

roflroflroflroflrofl.

0r4ng3
08-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Um, that text is way to small to read.

RickyCrack
08-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Photobucket always fucks up the resolution. Anyways I don't feel like explaining this picture so please allow me and ninth to lawl at our own funniness.

ninthlayer
08-16-2006, 10:26 PM
And lawl we shall.

Lawl.

RickyCrack
08-16-2006, 10:30 PM
A hearty lawl is in order.

LAWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL

ninthlayer
08-16-2006, 10:32 PM
LLLLLLLAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL 2 drukqculture!@!!@$!

RickyCrack
08-16-2006, 10:37 PM
Mom, I want you to take a hit off this even though you're on Oxytontin and various forms of Morphine, and you're so far off that you can't recognize any of us in the room.

lawwwwwwwllllllllllll

:( :( though.

ninthlayer
08-16-2006, 10:50 PM
R.I.P. Hamburglar's Mother :( :(
R.I.P. Hamburglar's Dignity :( :(

RickyCrack
08-16-2006, 10:51 PM
R.I.P Hamburglars anal virginity.

ninthlayer
08-16-2006, 10:52 PM
What was her number again?

RickyCrack
08-16-2006, 10:54 PM
You sure you want Andrew Heins sloppy 2nds?

ninthlayer
08-16-2006, 10:55 PM
Extra sloppy, from what I've heard from first hand accounts.

PRNK ON U!

RickyCrack
08-16-2006, 10:55 PM
It's really hard to get a hard one when the girl is eating 3 double cheeseburgers during sex.

ninthlayer
08-16-2006, 10:57 PM
It's cool, her parents are rich.

RickyCrack
08-16-2006, 10:58 PM
No they're not! Remember the graduation party without roasted duck and a mini bar?

p.s. lawl (http://www.myheritage.com/FP/photo.php?siteID=1&photoID=1232023&sn=1&sno=2&theme=7&source=album&sourceID=149915&sourceList=albumPage.php&albumID=149915&view=restored)

.:SMASH:.
08-17-2006, 12:59 AM
anyone who says weed sucks has never had it - fact

RickyCrack
08-17-2006, 01:04 AM
Weed sucks, and I've smoked more weed than you've sucked dicks.

ninthlayer
08-17-2006, 01:25 AM
you're gay - fact

Sin Studly
08-17-2006, 02:15 AM

I've had plenty, and it's fucking lame. Grow up, retard.

Llamas
08-17-2006, 10:23 AM

I've smoked it a few times and it sucks.

BuddyHolly
08-18-2006, 07:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MorR04iLtMw

mrconeman
08-18-2006, 07:36 AM
My God, that mans laugh is frightening.

BuddyHolly
08-18-2006, 08:31 AM
haha no way... his laugh is so funny :D

Taizéan
08-18-2006, 10:16 AM
A friend of mine used to smoke hash and then later discovered he had severe mental trauma and even schizophrenia. It is a really bad thing and in my opinion should be class A along with the rest of them.

----------------------------
Like Taizé? Join the Taizéan Colony... www.taizeancolony.forumwise.com ...

Andy
08-18-2006, 10:19 AM
I keep reading the title of this thread as "Adult Marijuana"

0r4ng3
08-18-2006, 10:20 AM
As opposed to the children kind?

Andy
08-18-2006, 10:22 AM
That's why I found it so bizarre. Yet could never be arsed to read it.

T-6005
08-18-2006, 11:02 AM
A friend of mine used to smoke hash and then later discovered he had severe mental trauma and even schizophrenia. It is a really bad thing and in my opinion should be class A along with the rest of them.

This is ridiculous. I used to quite enjoy hash, and although I no longer do because every time I smoke I end up getting a massive panic attack, I still don't think it's such a bad thing.

Anywho, that has nothing to do with what I was going to ask - who said there was a connection between your screwed up friend and what he was smoking in particular?

DeAtHsTaR
08-18-2006, 11:05 AM

Are we talking about masturbation or marijuana?

0r4ng3
08-18-2006, 11:55 AM
We're talking about a joke that's long gone.

DeAtHsTaR
08-18-2006, 02:02 PM
We're talking about a joke that's long gone.
Haha, did someone beat me to it?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-08-2006, 12:26 PM

You ain't that far off! Study the '74 record from University of Spain,and the medical college of Richmond,Virginia!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-08-2006, 12:28 PM
i don't do drugs, not good NOT GOOD.

if you cant have fun without drugs or something then you should look at the mirror how much of a loser you are.
:rolleyes: Spoken like a true D.A.R.E.kid!

Sinister
09-08-2006, 12:31 PM
tried weed a few times, it's funny but not all that awesome.

killer_queen
09-08-2006, 12:32 PM
When are you gonna die? Is there anything that we can do to make it earlier?

no_way
09-08-2006, 12:34 PM
When are you gonna die? Is there anything that we can do to make it earlier?

Who are you talking to here?

Sinister
09-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Me, I think.

killer_queen
09-08-2006, 12:36 PM
I was talking to markbryanwhatever.
Sinister, I don't want people to die just because they try weed.

no_way
09-08-2006, 12:39 PM
That's what I'd figured

Sinister
09-08-2006, 12:42 PM
I have this (probably wrong) idea you want me dead anyway (might have to do with an argument we had before or something), but ignored the remark at first because I don't feel like arguing.

killer_queen
09-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Uhm, no. Just relax, no one hates you or wants you dead. You used ot be annoying with your weird attempts of insulting but you're not anymore. Stay in that way and I might even like you.

Paint_It_Black
09-08-2006, 02:08 PM
I like Sinister, though he still needs to lighten up a bit.

Nina
09-08-2006, 03:25 PM
I still havent really noticed him. Is that bad?

Paint_It_Black
09-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Is that bad?

It's understandable.

ninthlayer
09-08-2006, 05:10 PM
You guys are too soft, Sinister is an apologetic tryhard.

Paint_It_Black
09-08-2006, 06:53 PM
You guys are too soft, Sinister is an apologetic tryhard.

True and true.

Sinister
09-08-2006, 08:01 PM
how is some guy calling me an apologetic tryhard over the internet supposed to affect me ?

ninthlayer
09-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Awh, ickle baby Sinister attempting the Apathy Card. Apparently what people say about you over the internet does affect you, otherwise you wouldn't send teen angst(!) PMs.

Subject: drop dead already

So, Sinister, when are you finally going to work up the courage to ask Justin out?
just fucking die.
that is all.

Yeah, what "some guy" says about you doesn't drive you at all.

Sinister
09-08-2006, 08:28 PM
it doesn't.
it used to.

ninthlayer
09-08-2006, 08:29 PM
I call shenanigans.

no_way
09-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Sinister is an apologetic tryhard.

Lol, probably not in the best position to say it but:

Sinister: Hi
Me: Hello
S: who is this?
M: no_way from the bbs
S: give me a reason why I shouldn't block you in 10 seconds
M: Ha, block me if you want
M: Don't really care
S: time up
*blocks*

True, somehow

Paint_It_Black
09-09-2006, 12:13 PM
no_way, that really didn't prove anything other than Sinister doesn't like you.

platinumpt
09-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Well, that dialogue was completely uncalled for, and doesn't live up to the tryhard argument. Instead, it turns more against you than against Sinister, for this matter.

killer_queen
09-09-2006, 12:16 PM
S: give me a reason why I shouldn't block you in 10 seconds

I swear I heard it from someone else before.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-19-2006, 09:08 AM

Me and all my friends drink alcohol (mainly beer) without any brain-damaging problems... Okay?... But... A friend of us was smoking a pot for a decent long time and he was absolutely dim-witted (blockheaded, brainwashed)... EVERYONE could see that except for him, unfortunately (which was even worse)...

Doses, friends... Doses!!...

That is what makes alcohol different from THC, guys...
This is one of the biggest B.S. LIES I've ever heard!:rolleyes:

Mark_Bryan_420
09-19-2006, 09:11 AM
Not unless they're drinkin'!:rolleyes:

Mark_Bryan_420
09-19-2006, 09:18 AM

Not sellable in bars?! Have you checked the coffeeshops and bars in Amsterdam?!:eek:

Mark_Bryan_420
09-19-2006, 09:30 AM

----------------------------
Like Taizé? Join the Taizéan Colony... www.taizeancolony.forumwise.com ...

Another typical lie! These things DON'T happen!:rolleyes:

Mark_Bryan_420
09-19-2006, 09:33 AM
I was talking to markbryanwhatever.
ME? Why don't you just SHUT DA FUCK UP?!

RickyCrack
09-19-2006, 09:51 AM
Holy shit, edit button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! There's no need to quadruple post. I had to use a nonexistant (but usable) lexicon just to display your sheer stupidity.

Sunny
09-19-2006, 10:49 AM
I swear I heard it from someone else before.

likewise. hah.

i believe that the whole "pot causes seveeere brain damage and schizophrenia and MENTAL TRAUMA" thing is bullshit on wheels, but Mark_Bryan_420, please, shut up. you're not doing your fellow marijuana users any favors, in fact, you're just reinforcing all the negative stereotypes.

so hush.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Holy shit, edit button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! There's no need to quadruple post. I had to use a nonexistant (but usable) lexicon just to display your sheer stupidity.
I respond to each post INDIVIDUALLY,not at once!

0r4ng3
09-19-2006, 11:55 AM
Hence, the edit button.

JohnnyNemesis
09-19-2006, 11:58 AM
I respond to each post INDIVIDUALLY,not at once!

Yeah, and that's the exact problem, you fucking tool.

Tired_Of_You
09-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Mark (you're 36, wtf?), use the button that is at the right of the quote button next time you need to quote more than one person at once.

the_GoDdEsS
09-19-2006, 11:59 AM
His overall posting style is just horrible and disorganised.

Llamas
09-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Mark (you're 36, wtf?), use the button that is at the right of the quote button next time you need to quote more than one person at once.

I actually didn't know you could do that. :( well, now I know!

Tired_Of_You
09-19-2006, 12:05 PM
why the sad face now that you know how to do it? :D I like that new feature.

Llamas
09-19-2006, 12:20 PM
sad face was cause I'm embarassed that I didn't know how to do it, haha. it's new? well that makes me feel a little better.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-20-2006, 11:58 AM
I actually didn't know you could do that. :( well, now I know! Make that two of us! I know how to edit,but to gather all the quotes together and respond all at once,I'd have to type them all in,highlight 'em and go back and respond! Takes too much time! Got a FASTER way?:confused:

ninthlayer
09-20-2006, 04:38 PM
For you, MB420? Stop fucking posting, scumbag.

harmony
09-20-2006, 06:05 PM
To each is it's own. No points for being soberity.

ninthlayer
09-20-2006, 06:19 PM
Negative points for attempting to come off as stoic and failing miserably.

harmony
09-20-2006, 07:06 PM
Negative points for attempting to come off as stoic and failing miserably.

I wasn't trying to be stoic. I was speaking from experience. I am a terrible drunk but a great stoner.
I don't understand why people waste time trying to argue over which is better alcohol or pot. An arduement that can't be won for many reasons.

ninthlayer
09-20-2006, 07:21 PM
Marijuana is skeazy as fuck, but so is gratuitous celebration of any substance.
...but moreso with marijuana.

Llamas
09-20-2006, 08:03 PM
I bought the first season of mad tv yesterday and was watching it last night, artie lange did a sketch about how kids get obsessed with drugs and how awful it is because they get obsessed for the wrong reasons. They're like "yeah! I love pot!" but they don't actually hate their lives. If you're gonna do drugs, atleast really fucking hate yourself.

Camilamazed
09-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Never have and don't feel like. Not that I'm against it or something. It's just about the smell... It stinks..

Paint_It_Black
09-20-2006, 11:20 PM
Someone fill me in. Is this thread as worthless as I assume it to be?

RickyCrack
09-20-2006, 11:26 PM
I'll sum up the thread for you.

16 year old: POT IS AWESOME!!!
Everybody else: U r gay.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Llamas
09-21-2006, 12:11 AM

Wash, rinse, repeat.

mark brian 420 is like 36, though. better? worse?

0r4ng3
09-21-2006, 08:00 AM
Much, much worse.

Edit: Oh, and his age makes it worse, too.

Whiplash
09-21-2006, 09:08 AM

Wash, rinse, repeat.

POT IS AWESOME!!! * looks at ID* Crap!, I'm 16:(

JoY
09-21-2006, 09:46 AM

You ain't that far off! Study the '74 record from University of Spain,and the medical college of Richmond,Virginia!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

oh holy MAC, this is great. cancer, a result of mutations of damaged tissue in crucial parts of the genotype in active cells, cured.. by inhaling marijuana..
yeah, I bet marijuana can stop a clutter of tumorous cells completely out of control from self-reproducing uncontrolably in large amounts better than the human body can.

mutations happen ALL the fucking time. the human body is almost always able to switch on mechanisms to let that cell "commit suicide", or to "have it killed" & removed. unless the mutation exists in the wrong parts of the coding for these mechanisms, you won't ever grow a maligne tumor. to think ANYTHING could undo a mutation is hilarious in itself. to think marijuana would do a better job at fighting a tumor than the human body with it's elaborate repair & removal system is beyond hilarious sad.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 11:43 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

oh holy MAC, this is great. cancer, a result of mutations of damaged tissue in crucial parts of the genotype in active cells, cured.. by inhaling marijuana..
yeah, I bet marijuana can stop a clutter of tumorous cells completely out of control from self-reproducing uncontrolably in large amounts better than the human body can.

mutations happen ALL the fucking time. the human body is almost always able to switch on mechanisms to let that cell "commit suicide", or to "have it killed" & removed. unless the mutation exists in the wrong parts of the coding for these mechanisms, you won't ever grow a maligne tumor. to think ANYTHING could undo a mutation is hilarious in itself. to think marijuana would do a better job at fighting a tumor than the human body with it's elaborate repair & removal system is beyond hilarious sad. First of all whoever said anything about inhalin'? It was liquid THC through a needle! You can also eat and drink marijuana too like Montel Williams does! Do some REAL research,not some uninformed braindead reefer madness comments! You wanna learn more? Look up the studies and see for yourself if you don't believe me!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-21-2006, 11:50 AM
likewise. hah.

i believe that the whole "pot causes seveeere brain damage and schizophrenia and MENTAL TRAUMA" thing is bullshit on wheels, but Mark_Bryan_420, please, shut up. you're not doing your fellow marijuana users any favors, in fact, you're just reinforcing all the negative stereotypes.

so hush. Would you care to explain how I'm hurtin' the cannabis community? Sayin' the truth exposes the negative stereotypes,not reinforces it! They can't prove a damn thing and they spent nearly 70 years failin!

T-6005
09-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Would you care to explain how I'm hurtin' the cannabis community? Sayin' the truth exposes the negative stereotypes,not reinforces it! They can't prove a damn thing and they spent nearly 70 years failin!
You're an idiot - that's kind of our problem. You always appear to be yelling or ranting in some way, throwing yourself at other people and quoting "facts" that don't appear to make any sense whatsoever.

You're definitely the most uptight and cranky defendant of marijuana I've ever met.

I mean, met!

coke_a_holic
09-21-2006, 01:02 PM
hahahaha, this thread is HILARIOUS.

MB: Joy is training to be a fucking doctor, you're just an almost-middle-aged pothead looking for comfort by sharing your thoughts and "findings" with a group of kids in the age group that you never left. Congratulations, celebrate by getting totally baked with your high school and college friends.

JoY
09-21-2006, 02:18 PM
First of all whoever said anything about inhalin'? It was liquid THC through a needle! You can also eat and drink marijuana too like Montel Williams does! Do some REAL research,not some uninformed braindead reefer madness comments! You wanna learn more? Look up the studies and see for yourself if you don't believe me!

I've done some REAL research. what one can do with marijuana & the pure substance THC is completely irrelevant. THC doesn't function like chemotherapy (to reduce the size of a tumor), better yet, THC severely weakens the immune system. it can only help reduce the nausea from chemo.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 11:43 AM
You're an idiot - that's kind of our problem. You always appear to be yelling or ranting in some way, throwing yourself at other people and quoting "facts" that don't appear to make any sense whatsoever.

You're definitely the most uptight and cranky defendant of marijuana I've ever met.

I mean, met!
You ain't puttin' up much of a serious argument! If the facts I quote makes no sense to you,It's because you can't comprehend them,or you just choose to ignore them entirely and attack me instead! That ain't a well informed argument at all! 100% rebuttal and factual data is and I haven't seen ANY yet! All I get is FUCK YOU,YOU'RE A MORON,YOU'RE AN IDIOT! What kind of rebuttal is that?!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 11:50 AM
hahahaha, this thread is HILARIOUS.

MB: Joy is training to be a fucking doctor, you're just an almost-middle-aged pothead looking for comfort by sharing your thoughts and "findings" with a group of kids in the age group that you never left. Congratulations, celebrate by getting totally baked with your high school and college friends. Bein' a doctor doesn't make you an expert on cannabis! Chris Conrad and Jack Herer (just to name two) know alot more than she does and I trust them MORE! Has she grown,harvested,processed or even studied the history of it?! I THINK NOT! I'M more qualified on hemp studies than she is and I'm a P/T DISHWASHER! I've studied this plant the last 12 years! I know all I need to know about it!:D DAMN YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/lmao.gif

Sinister
09-22-2006, 11:53 AM
I'm a P/T DISHWASHER!
Thanks for this interesting information.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-22-2006, 11:57 AM
I've done some REAL research. what one can do with marijuana & the pure substance THC is completely irrelevant. THC doesn't function like chemotherapy (to reduce the size of a tumor), better yet, THC severely weakens the immune system. it can only help reduce the nausea from chemo.
[/url] http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths O.K. you want research? YOU GOT IT! As for your OPINION on the immune system,drop down to fact#14!

JohnnyNemesis
09-22-2006, 12:01 PM
The fact that you referred to a Google search as "research" makes me wish you were dead.

0r4ng3
09-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Next time, use Wikipedia! Now that's some reliable shit right there.

H1T_That
09-22-2006, 12:11 PM
Next time, use Wikipedia! Now that's some reliable shit right there.

I was just about to post the EXACT same thing. I guess i'm gonna have to go right ahead and suggest Encarta.

Whiplash
09-22-2006, 02:08 PM
www.google.com http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths O.K. you want research? YOU GOT IT! As for your OPINION on the immune system,drop down to fact#14!

Dude she studies medicine she knows what she's talking about, You on the other hand obviously don't.

Llamas
09-22-2006, 02:12 PM
www.google.com http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths O.K. you want research? YOU GOT IT! As for your OPINION on the immune system,drop down to fact#14!
wait a minute... you believe google search over someone in school for nursing?? wow.

Vera
09-22-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm with Mark Bryan here, guys. I just looked it up on Google and this one site told me POT ROXXXX and should be legal.

If it's online, it must be true. Come on, dun diss. :(

ninthlayer
09-22-2006, 04:17 PM
Screenshot or it didn't happen.

WebDudette
09-22-2006, 05:23 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/SystemSloth/WoWScrnShot_082306_230404.jpg

ninthlayer
09-22-2006, 06:14 PM
lolololololol, Earthen Guard.

Twinkle
09-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Marijuana is bad and illegal. It caused my unwanted sister.

ninthlayer
09-22-2006, 07:13 PM
What caused your ungodly eyebrows?

Whiplash
09-23-2006, 02:12 AM
An inbred accident.

Twinkle
09-23-2006, 07:00 AM
Actually, my daddy caused them, but they are no longer ungodly.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 07:46 AM
The fact that you referred to a Google search as "research" makes me wish you were dead.
Oh you're ofeeeeeeeended GOOD! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/moon2.gif PUCKER UP PURTY BOY!

Manic Subsidal Boy
09-23-2006, 08:01 AM
drugs are bad

Whiplash
09-23-2006, 08:04 AM
No, he isn't offended. He called you a moron thats all. And you really really are a moron.

You think that google search is better a source then a medical student, man you suck.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 08:07 AM
Thanks for this interesting information.:D NOPROBLEMO! Glad to be of good service!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 08:39 AM
wait a minute... you believe google search over someone in school for nursing?? wow. O.K. lemme illustrate some common sense research on the immune system! First,marijuana INCREASES the appetite,especially when you smoke it! It's called the MUNCHIES! Therefore if you eat a well balanced nutritious meal (especially vegetarian) eatin' foods that support the immune system,then cannabis has no effect on weakinin' the immune system whatsoever! You want facts on the nutritional properties of cannabis? It's been documented that durin' times of famine Buddha would eat ONE hempseed a day to avoid starvation! Also there's more nutrition in a bag of hempseed than there is a 50 TON WHALE! Not to mention there are numerous recipes you can use to COOK with cannabis! Anybody here from New York City? Go to the Galaxy Global Eatery and look at their menus you'll see a variety of hempseed meals you can order! http://www.rawganique.com/Food.htm Here's an illustration of some of the foods you can make either with or from hemp! Also on the left side of the screen,you'll see an entire list of OTHER PRODUCTS you can make from cannabis! Menswear,jeans,weddin' gear,footwear,bags,ropes,twine,bed,bath,and kitchen apparels,paper,soaps, I can go on and on ya know! http://www.rawganique.com/organic-hemp-wedding-clothes.htm If you guys actually think hemp is nothin' more than a fictional made up stoner's pipe dream,YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THINK COMIN'! I don't know what else to tell you!:rolleyes: I've done 12 years of research on this plant,so I KNOW what I'm talkin' about! I've got PLENTY MORE to back up my claims! I rest my case! JOY! Since you say you study MEDICINE,I'd LOVE to hear YOUR response on this! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/waiting.gif

Sin Studly
09-23-2006, 08:43 AM
Hey dog, how come you have to use the library's internet?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 08:48 AM
drugs are bad
Thanks for the D.A.R.E. opinion!:rolleyes: Care to elaborate which ones? I'm HUNGRY for an honest debate! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/waiting.gif

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 08:50 AM
Hey dog, how come you have to use the library's internet?
Finally a GOOD question! Simple! I don't have my own yet,so I use one that's available! BELIEVE ME I wish I HAD one of my own!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 08:55 AM
No, he isn't offended. He called you a moron thats all. And you really really are a moron.

You think that google search is better a source then a medical student, man you suck. Google searches are IRREVELANT,so why bring it up? It's what you KNOW that counts! I could be a mechanic,cop,bartender,cook,mailman,landscaper,or just about anything else and STILL know more about hemp than the average doctor would! I've studied about hemp for 12 years now,so I'm WELL informed on the subject! Next question or comment please! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bored.gif

Sin Studly
09-23-2006, 08:57 AM
Finally a GOOD question! Simple! I don't have my own yet,so I use one that's available! BELIEVE ME I wish I HAD one of my own!

You're 36 and can't afford your own computer, why not?

H1T_That
09-23-2006, 09:12 AM

Get a real job you loser.

Whiplash
09-23-2006, 09:14 AM
I could be a mechanic,cop,bartender,cook,mailman,landscaper,or just about anything else and STILL know more about hemp than the average doctor would!

But you're not, You're a dishwasher. A 36 year old dishwasher.
Maybe you should have spend a little more time in school insted of reseaching about hemp for 12 freaking years.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 09:54 AM
You're 36 and can't afford your own computer, why not?
O.K. it's a long story, in October'98, I moved from Virginia Beach to the New River Valley in Dublin,Virginia.In Nov.'99, I was a laborer through Job Finders temp services,when my dad picked me up and passed away in the parkin' lot! My car ('66 Ford Falcon Futura station wagon) was gettin' worked on at the time, so I needed a ride obviously. A year later,my aunt passed away and my mom's income was cut short,so we had to sell her parents' house and moved to Christiansburg,near Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. Jobs up there at Pulaski Furniture,Renfro sock factory,Volvo Truck plant and other manufactorin' jobs were either closin' down or layin' people off and the entire southwest Virginia corridor from Roanoke,Virginia,back to Cumberland Gap went BANKRUPT and had to apply for emergency aid! Before movin' back to Hampton Roads,I bought myself a '93 Ford Tempo,which I drove back down in. My mom came down a week before I did and stayed back and forth between my brother's and a friend of hers! My brothers' new landlrd was a complete ASSHOLE and wouldn't ler her or myself stay there!:rolleyes: Eventually mom moved in with her brother in Grandy N.C.,40 miles or so south of Chesapeake,Va. I stayed in my car until my accident and got stranded here in Norfolk lookin' for work! So basically one by one things happened beyond my control which I'm still tryin' to recover from! It's been 3 1/2 years since I returned in May,2002 and I've been stranded ever since! I can't believe how many able bodied able minded people are bein' denied their God given rights to aquire job opportunities and are bein' PASSED OVER by the corporate elite for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS! Real Estate is MY goal and once I DO find the work I need,I'll save up,put a down payment on an apartment complex and make money from the rent! $$$! I KNOW what I want to do, I just don't have the money yet to do it! I'm workin' on gettin' myself a GRANT to get me started! I need to make up for my losses!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 09:58 AM
Get a real job you loser. Nice try kickin' someone who's down! Bet it felt real good! Guess that makes you a REAL man! There's a difference in bein' down on your luck and bein' a loser! But I'll bet you'll never understand that!

Mark_Bryan_420
09-23-2006, 10:02 AM
But you're not, You're a dishwasher. A 36 year old dishwasher.
Maybe you should have spend a little more time in school insted of reseaching about hemp for 12 freaking years.
Learnin' WHAT?! You don't need school to learn about hemp! You can read a book or check the internet! It SHOULD be taught in schools though!