PDA

View Full Version : Something giggleworthy from TourTalk

the_GoDdEsS
07-29-2006, 02:09 PM
Somehow I accidentally landed in this topic (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1669&page=1&pp=10). Old, but it gave me the giggles. Further proof of where tru punx reside.

Page 5 is just cute.

shut up you estonian motherfucker. The only who fucked here is you! you are eater of a Baltish fish! stupid is a property of your nation! so go away and SUCK!

People who says something like "Russia sucks" must to come to me and earn smashing kick... Maybe that punch will change theys small brain. :rolleyes:

Chev_Am
07-29-2006, 02:56 PM
i also wanted to say that Dexter's flight fucked Russia too :)

This made me lol.

ninthlayer
07-29-2006, 04:19 PM
That thread makes me so glad that I walked away from the stage that the Offspring were playing on at last year's Warped Tour. Here these kids are, dying to see the band that they love so much and would do just about anything to see. Then there's people like me, who only saw/heard the Offspring in concert because they cut into Billy Idol's playing time. It's enough to make me lawl.

coke_a_holic
07-29-2006, 07:36 PM
You got to see Billy Idol? Fucking lucky, he skipped DC last year. Just like how Gogol Bordello and AFI did this year. Lamez.

Llamas
07-29-2006, 07:48 PM
billy idol ruled quite some years ago... I can't imagine him being any good anymore. I wouldn't pay to see him... but I wouldn't pay to check out the warped tour anymore, either. I would've gone to see the offspring, but still not worth it.

Jakebert
07-29-2006, 07:58 PM
That thread makes me so glad that I walked away from the stage that the Offspring were playing on at last year's Warped Tour. Here these kids are, dying to see the band that they love so much and would do just about anything to see. Then there's people like me, who only saw/heard the Offspring in concert because they cut into Billy Idol's playing time. It's enough to make me lawl.

I'll bet if you told that story in Tour Chat, half of the people there would go insane.

ninthlayer
07-29-2006, 08:02 PM
I'll bet if you told that story in Tour Chat, half of the people there would go insane.
I troll enough as is.

0r4ng3
07-29-2006, 08:21 PM
Just like how Gogol Bordello and AFI did this year. Lamez.
I know, right? AFI only played, like, 3 dates this year.

AFI fucked Englishtown :)

Izie
07-30-2006, 04:54 AM
You just like annoying the kids in TourTalk :p

Sin Studly
07-30-2006, 05:10 AM

They cut into Billy Idol? What the fuck???

RickyCrack
07-30-2006, 12:27 PM
billy idol ruled quite some years ago... I can't imagine him being any good anymore. I wouldn't pay to see him... but I wouldn't pay to check out the warped tour anymore, either. I would've gone to see the offspring, but still not worth it.

Billy Idol is the fucking man.
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40934000/jpg/_40934679_idol_203b.jpg

wheelchairman
07-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Pumping on steel tonight