PDA

View Full Version : A brand new love poem for our lovely, the one and only The_GoDdEsS

Trippy_
07-30-2006, 11:53 AM
I dream of you constantly, and I ask myself how lucky I am to have such a Beatiful Angel by my side.

I know that sometimes things can be hard, and we must stand together even stronger than before, I knew that I loved You, the moment our eyes met although, I may of took a month to get the courage up to talk to you.

I felt it deep in my soul that you where the one, and My Love, I have learned no matter what happens, noone will ever be able to hurt our Love.

I know now is a time in our lives, when we must be stronger than ever and let nothing come in between our Love.

We have something very special, and I will never give that Love up nor let anyone try to harm that Love, you have made me the Man I am today, and you are the most precious thing in the world to me.

I would lay down my life for you, and I will always Love You for as long as I shall walk this earth and then beyond.

My Love for you is forever and I know deep in my heart your Love for me is forever, noone will ever hurt you or harm you as long as I am here.

I just want you to know that things will get brighter when you share the kind of Love we share, I see us with children in my Dreams, and I see how happy we are and how we cherish each other each day.

GOD I Love You so much, I wish there were more words to say, because you are my life and you make my life what it is, and I am a very happy man, husband, and human being, all because when I open my eyes in the morning, and I look across the bed, you are there.

I watch you sleeping, and I rub my fingers through your beatiful hair, and sometimes when you are sleeping, I may cry, tears of happpiness to be able to hold you in my arms.

My Love, how lucky I am, and I will always be there when you need a helping hand or a shoulder to cry on, you are the woman I will Love always and forever, My Beatiful Angel.

all rights reserved - Trippy

platinumpt
07-30-2006, 11:54 AM
Welcome back Trippy.

0r4ng3
07-30-2006, 11:57 AM
You remember our friend, the Enter key, right?

Trippy_
07-30-2006, 11:58 AM
yeah, sorry, i'll do that. that was made in a notepad so it sucked to copy/paste it here.

killer_queen
07-30-2006, 12:04 PM
It still does not sound/look like a poem.

Trippy_
07-30-2006, 12:06 PM
ok it's really not a poem, more like a love letter, but whatever...

Jebus
07-30-2006, 12:07 PM
You remember our friend, the Enter key, right?
huh, what?

Paint_It_Black
07-30-2006, 12:11 PM
huh, what?

I'm assuming the un-edited original post had no paragraphs.

the_GoDdEsS
07-30-2006, 12:12 PM
Too long, didn't read.

Jebus
07-30-2006, 12:16 PM
I'm assuming the un-edited original post had no paragraphs.

oh, I thought there was a joke somewhere in there. I got used to all of his posts having a pun somwhere.

but yeah...pretty obvious trippy didn't write that...

Trippy_
07-30-2006, 12:16 PM
don't be so rude, Sim. i know we had our fights but i think we can still come along. at least be friends, right?

Sixpence.
07-30-2006, 12:26 PM
You didn't write that by yourself.
It's not so great anyway.

But posting such - well - stuff might lead to a status of a male Maria -

pathetic and insane.

Take care that nobody calls you Mario in future.

Sin Studly
07-30-2006, 12:54 PM
Most poets know how to spell 'beautiful'.

Endymion
07-30-2006, 01:08 PM
trippy's inspiration (http://www.google.com/search?hs=98G&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=%22and+sometimes+when+you+are+sleeping%22+%22I+m ay+cry%22&btnG=Search).

HeadAroundU
07-31-2006, 12:57 AM
Oh, Simma.
I know I was a very bad boy! Please, forget about all the troubled times.
Here is the awesome song for you. :)
After All These Years (http://www.savefile.com/files/5199547)

*Thanks to Australia for this awesome band*

Breathe in the night
That crushed a tired sunrise
Born again the day
Brings young naivety

A laptop souvenir is worth its weight
In silver a golden son
You'll be home again
And I'll be home again

Mend in my sleep
I'm boxing under water
Waddle on the wake