PDA

View Full Version : A message to a BBSer

Pages : [1] 2

Nina
07-31-2006, 07:12 AM
I dunno if this is going to work, but I had this idea and I want to try it out.

Is there something you've always wanted to tell someone from this BBS, but it was too random to just throw it in or it didnt fit in the conversation at all?

Is there something you want to get off your chest about someone on here (I've just now realized that this could be a veerryy negative thing, but I dont mean it like that)?

Would you like to get in touch with a person from this BBS, but things never developed?

This could be the topic to say a couple things to people. Randomly. Let's get started.

But one more thing:
FACT: It's lame to say mean/stupid things about a person to be funny. Do it elsewhere :P

I'll start.

Dear nieh,
I often check the "Currently Active Users"-Section and often you appear to be replying to something, which makes me await the reply with a passion. But the longer I wait, the more aware I am that you often start replying but never actually post the replies. wwwwhhhhyyyyyyy?? I'd generally like to hear more from you.

Nina
07-31-2006, 07:23 AM
Oh, the irony. I hate you Josh :D

mrconeman
07-31-2006, 07:30 AM
I think this could be an interesting/cool thread, well done.

Dear offspringer24,
Check out my band www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

Izie
07-31-2006, 07:35 AM
Oh lordy. Lotsa people I'd like to talk more to. So I guess I'll go with those.

Sam,
yeah I've had enough brain to actually start talking to you recently, but then you got sick and aren't online much anymore :/ I really hope you feel better soon, and then I can finally experience for myself why certain people go "OMG SAM WINS". Not that I doubt it much :p

ninth,
it's unfair to be gay for Per, and not be my girlfriend like he is :(

And um, now I'll stop because I'm too shy to go on (PEOPLE MIGHT NOT LIKEY ME!). Ok not really, I just ran out of interesting intros

PS HI NINA!

nieh
07-31-2006, 07:35 AM
Because I'll start replying to something and realize someone else already said what I want to say better than I'd be able to say it. Or because I come up with some stupid joke and realize after I start writing it that not even I find it funny/corny. Or I'll start replying and realize that everything I typed out just runs around and around in a circle and never really makes a point like I wanted to normally resulting in the realization that I really HAD no point to begin with. Or because I'll think of some mean comment intending it to be funny and realizing that it just sounds mean. Or because I'm trying to drive you insane for e-stalking me on here.

Nina
07-31-2006, 07:37 AM
nieh, you think way too much. Or wait. Maybe that's because all of your replies are always so good. Nevertheless, approve of my e-stalking :[

Tizzalicious
07-31-2006, 07:55 AM
Nina, I like this thread :P

I'm sure there are things, but I can't think of them right now, so I'll post something later.

Endymion
07-31-2006, 09:31 AM
Or because I come up with some stupid joke and realize after I start writing it that not even I find it funny/corny. Or I'll start replying and realize that everything I typed out just runs around and around in a circle and never really makes a point like I wanted to normally resulting in the realization that I really HAD no point to begin with. Or because I'll think of some mean comment intending it to be funny and realizing that it just sounds mean.
those all happen to me too =/.

Sunny
07-31-2006, 09:46 AM
aw. can we make them anonymous? *bats lashes*

...yeah, i'd turn it into a negative thing probably. =/

Sunny
07-31-2006, 10:18 AM
actually, here we go.

everyone in the linda topic - if you don't want her to come back AND you want to show how much more mature you are... why do you keep replying to it like a bunch of fucking retards?

ninthlayer
07-31-2006, 10:46 AM
Izie,
Per is gay for me, I just go along with it. We can still secks though, remember when I made you that comic?

Sunny,
Either pick up your phone when I call or actually call me, or I'll die inside and cry a lot in RL.

Paint_It_Black
07-31-2006, 10:48 AM
those all happen to me too =/.

Yeah, me too. Probably 70% of what I type here doesn't end up getting posted.

About that Linda thing. I can't speak for everyone else, but I like that she keeps coming back, saying the same hilarious shit. It's entertaining.

0r4ng3
07-31-2006, 10:53 AM
About that Linda thing. I can't speak for everyone else, but I like that she keeps coming back, saying the same hilarious shit. It's entertaining.
Yep, that sounds about right.

Sunny
07-31-2006, 10:55 AM
i guess i don't see what's so entertaining about something so utterly predictable.

but to each their own, i suppose.

Sunny
07-31-2006, 10:56 AM
Sunny,
Either pick up your phone when I call or actually call me, or I'll die inside and cry a lot in RL.

i'll call you today after 9 pm cuz i ran out of peak minutes. lolz im poor and ghetto :[

wheelchairman
07-31-2006, 11:08 AM
i guess i don't see what's so entertaining about something so utterly predictable.

but to each their own, i suppose.
Every British comedy in history, without fail, involves men in women's clothing. And somehow it always seems to be amusing.

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2006, 12:41 PM
Every British comedy in history, without fail, involves men in women's clothing. And somehow it always seems to be amusing.

So what you're saying is Linda = http://www.bbcprograms.com/pbs/catalog/blackadder/thumbs/txm03blac.jpg

Tizzalicious
07-31-2006, 12:50 PM
I think he was just being stupid.

Vera
07-31-2006, 01:34 PM
Dear Mota Boy,

Stop being so fucking agreeable all the time. You are the official person to generally agree with, and you put every (correct) opinion and fact in your posts in such a neat, logical, articulate way that it sometimes makes my posting the same thing (though in a less articulate way, with loads of 'sort of's and 'or something's and 'anyway's) seem rather redundant.

One of these days I will just type up "What Mota said." and start copy pasting it onto the Message window. :(

Love,

Sanni

Dear Sunny,

Why can neither of us make the effort to communicate enough to maintain what used to be such a fantastic friendship? I mean yes, I still consider you a friend and completely awesome as a person but I just, sadly enough, don't know the present you too well. That pisses me off. But sometimes it feels like there's a wall between us, blocking the correspondence so that if I send you a message, you won't reply or will reply but I won't reply or the conversation just dries somewhere in between.

I fucking hate that but I don't know what to do about it anymore so I just don't do anything.

But yeah, emo wemo wangst. Love you.

Sanni

Dear killer_queen,

Sometimes I don't get why you like me so much but most of the time, I'm just really glad you do. It lifts my spirits to know you're out there. I don't even know why, at times, though.

Sanni

Dear various BBS associates,

Do I really know you? Sometimes I have the biggest feeling everyone is best friends with each other and knows each other inside and out, and the complete contents of each other's sock drawers, but I'm just on the outside and the last one to hear anything.

I don't really IM anyone nowadays, but that doesn't mean I don't care. Talk to me.*

Sanni

* Doesn't apply to you if you're some random Spanish (or English) fan of the Offspring who's 15 and wants to talk to girls about music in bad English or worse, Spanish. Applies to those who I know and semi-regularly talk to or at least am comfortable enough with to occasionally poke fun at them on the BBS. I pwn because I love. And I'm not a bitch.

0r4ng3
07-31-2006, 01:41 PM
Do I really know you? Sometimes I have the biggest feeling everyone is best friends with each other and knows each other inside and out, and the complete contents of each other's sock drawers, but I'm just on the outside and the last one to hear anything.
This is how I feel all the time about my non-internet friends.

Paint_It_Black
07-31-2006, 01:49 PM
Dear Sanni,

You are currently winning this thread. That was great. You just proved that people can still show emotions without being "emo".

Dear anyone-it-applies-to,

Stop being so hard on emo kids. Teenage years can be rough, so cut them some damn slack once in a while. You know what else? Cutting isn't funny. Well, alright, as an abstract concept it can be. But stop picking on people that already feel incredibly low. Stop getting angry when they cry out for attention. Everyone needs some attention sometimes. Try a little empathy.

Dear Sanni,

Sorry for inadvertantly somewhat implying that you're an angsty teenage cutter.

Paint_It_Black
07-31-2006, 01:50 PM
This is how I feel all the time about my non-internet friends.

Emo Orange ftw lol

Sorry. I had to.

arak0r
07-31-2006, 01:51 PM
dear jews, mel gibson doesnt like you

Vera
07-31-2006, 01:53 PM
Dear Richard,

No, I was being emo alright. But thanks for implying I'm not a completely sad teenage angstpot.

Sanni

Sin Studly
07-31-2006, 01:57 PM
dear jews, mel gibson doesnt like you

Dear arak0r, stop trying.

Paint_It_Black
07-31-2006, 02:03 PM
Dear Tizz,

Hanson really suck.

Dear Per,

You are aware that Tizz likes Hanson, right?

Sin Studly
07-31-2006, 02:03 PM
Hanson > Robocop 2.

edit ; Hanson also > communism.

Tizzalicious
07-31-2006, 02:06 PM
Dear Justin, I agree with you on a lot today.

Dear Richard, I have bad taste, Per is aware of that.

Dear Per, you suck for never being on Skype,

Dear Nina, you have the best smile in the world, show it more.

Dear Iz, I wish you still lived in Belgium. H82u for moving far away.

killer_queen
07-31-2006, 02:08 PM
In fact there used to be some things I wanted to tell and ask to RXP when he was around but I guess now it's too late.

Anyway, let's start with wheelchairman. Firstly I want to say that I really like you and your posts. You're always saying interesting, smart and funny things. It's obvious that you're much better than most of the members here. But... I just don't get why people love you so much. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you're not loveable. Just, there are a lot of people like you on the boards but none of them is loved like you. Seems like everyone loves you and there isn't anyone who hates or dislikes you. I don't know, maybe I'm just being jealous.

God, I sound like an idiot these days.

And 0r4ng3, I don't believe you when you say you don't have a lot of friends in real life. Are you acting completely different or something?

That's all for now, I can't remember all of them.

Tizzalicious
07-31-2006, 02:12 PM
Gülsah, I think it's because usually when he is being as ass to someone, he has a reason, and people see that. He doesn't slag off people just because he doesn't like them, and he doesn't dislike people for stupid reasons.

That, and the fact that he has such an amazing girlfriend of course.

killer_queen
07-31-2006, 02:18 PM
The second reason makes more sense.

And just remembered something about you, Tizz. I just want to thank you for a million times for uploading Scissor Sisters' songs. I haven't listened such good songs for a long while.

Sin Studly
07-31-2006, 02:18 PM
Gulsah, I love you more than I love that fag commie.

Endymion
07-31-2006, 02:20 PM
dear sanni,

i want to father your children.

-ryan

Paint_It_Black
07-31-2006, 02:21 PM
In fact there used to be some things I wanted to tell and ask to RXP when he was around but I guess now it's too late.

Did you want to ask him about bodybuilding or cum?

And by the way, Per used to be a dickhead. Then he got awesome. Someone back me up on this or tell me I'm imagining it.

Edit: I forgot to mention that someone hates Per. I think it might have been Yay.

Izie
07-31-2006, 02:21 PM
Dear ninth, you're on.

Dear Richard, most of the people I know and love say you're amazing. I assume you must be.

Dear Sanni, I shall pwn you with conversation one of these days. And I somewhat agree on the "Dear BBS associates", NEED MORE BBS FRIENZ ZOMG!

Dear Tizz, I miss you lots too. Channuka 2006 ftw?

Dear Nina, I shall meet you one of these days (well ok, not THAT soon :p), and we shall have a blast. And sorry for making your topic a little off-topic by saying things to people I already know and love :p

Dear Per, you are not online enough to plot. H8.

Dear 0r4ng3, you post the most MySpace bulletins EVER. They can even be fun, zomg!

Dear Thi, your emotarded ass isn't online enough.

Dear Gülsah, I have a feeling I'd like to know you better.

Dear Justin, you make good food.

Dear Simona, you know this one, but you are my Slav-love.

Dear Jew, I won't tell you anything because BBS COUPLES SUCK AND WE ARE NOT A BBS COUPLE. Assbucket.

Hm yeah, that's it for now.

Paint_It_Black
07-31-2006, 02:25 PM
Dear Richard, most of the people I know and love say you're amazing. I assume you must be.

I expect it's actually just one, but hey that's more than enough for me.

wheelchairman
07-31-2006, 02:33 PM
Dear Iz, you just stole OUR line.

Dear Richard, I want to be more like you. No joke. You seem to have many things figured out. Also you are right, personally I think I've always been awesome. But at Amsterdam many people pointed out that my sense of humor wasn't exactly coming through my posts.

Dear Gülsah, it's because I make out with every bbs member I can. My dopey smile is very seductive.

Dear Justin, *wraps his wings around you and catches you unawares.*

Dear Richard, p.s. I know Tizz likes Hanson. She also burps and farts more than a woman should. But in a cute way.

Dear Iz and Tizz, I just packed my microphone. No more skype for a month or so. I am like.. moving you know.

Izie
07-31-2006, 02:38 PM
I expect it's actually just one, but hey that's more than enough for me.

Hm I seem to recollect more, but one is your firm advocate :p

Dear Iz, you just stole OUR line.

Que? *confuzzled*

wheelchairman
07-31-2006, 02:38 PM
The "WE'RE NOT A BBS COUPLE" line.

Izie
07-31-2006, 02:40 PM
Oh yeah, I just got confused there for a sec, when asking the que. The theft pretty deliberate.

Victorious!

JohnnyNemesis
07-31-2006, 02:47 PM
Dear Sam,
I'm sorry that we've fallen out of touch lately, but I'm genuinely concerned with how you're feeling and I'm worried about you. I think about you every now and then and hope for the best.
--
Dear sKratch,
I love you.
--
Dear Nina,
I respect you more than I've ever articulated.
--
Dear Jesse,
You post way too many bulletins, but you're still one of the coolest and funniest people ever.--
Dear Sunny,
I've noticed that almost every thread of yours involves advertising or complaining about something that inconveniences you in a very intimate way that not everyone can relate to/understand why it's such a problem. I still think you're incredibly awesome, and that's not an attempt to soften anything I've said either.

Paint_It_Black
07-31-2006, 02:52 PM
Dear Richard, I want to be more like you. No joke. You seem to have many things figured out.
Hah, craziness. Right back atcha.

So what's happening with Sam? I think everyone knows something I don't, and for once it isn't a second language.

Jebus
07-31-2006, 02:55 PM
Dear Lars,
Start posting outside of the ogame thread. You seem like a seriously awesome person, but you don't show it enough outside ogame.

wheelchairman
07-31-2006, 03:04 PM
So what you're saying is Linda = http://www.bbcprograms.com/pbs/catalog/blackadder/thumbs/txm03blac.jpg
And yes. omg yes. Most definitely. That made my day.

Sin Studly
07-31-2006, 03:05 PM
Dear Justin, *wraps his wings around you and catches you unawares.*

I hate you. Lol.

Lizardus
07-31-2006, 04:10 PM
To Joy:

I want to have your babies.

truly yours:

Lizardus R.

JohnnyNemesis
07-31-2006, 04:11 PM
BAKDAFUKAWF!!!

y'heard me.

HeadAroundU
07-31-2006, 04:57 PM
To Joy:

I want to have your babies.

truly yours:

Lizardus R.
Yup, she is fucking awesome!

Calm down, Ricky baby.

Rag Doll
07-31-2006, 05:14 PM
Richard, my doctor is also asking what is wrong with me. ;p

Ricky, i hope you come to SOAP. or at least we get to see each other sometime. eye mizz yews =\

0r4ng3
07-31-2006, 05:23 PM
Dear 0r4ng3, you post the most MySpace bulletins EVER. They can even be fun, zomg!
Dear Jesse,
You post way too many bulletins, but you're still one of the coolest and funniest people ever.
There are a few who post way more than me. If it bothers you so much, I'll try to hold back more.

Dear Richard,

lol.

BREAK
07-31-2006, 05:57 PM
Too pussy to use names, everyone should know who they are anyway (Hint: if you think it's about you, you're probably right).

Sorry we don't talk anymore, it's my fault. Don't think I've ever stopped thinking about you or that I'll ever stop caring.

So are you going with him, or what? Like, do you consider each other gf/bf and things like that? If so, best wishes.

I don't actually hate you and I hope you've never thought that.

Sometimes I think you should have your own photo album thread where only pictures of you are allowed to be posted in them and every post must contain a picture of you.

I know you hate me, but I find your posts most enjoyable.

I can only wish I'll someday be as smart as you.

I wish you'd shut up regularly, yet I can't bring myself to ignore-list you.

I regret ever having made contact with you.

You're boring.

You should post more.

All About Eve
07-31-2006, 06:23 PM
Dear BBSers...

...I can't remember the million of things I think I wanted to say :confused:

0r4ng3
07-31-2006, 06:27 PM
Dear BBS,

How do you type with boxing gloves on your hands?

JohnnyNemesis
07-31-2006, 07:49 PM
Yup, she is fucking awesome!

Calm down, Ricky baby.

You should be happy that you make me laugh often enough to not have you destroyed for calling me Ricky baby.

(yes, I just admit that HAU makes me laugh every now and then, and I will not apologize for it)

Betty
07-31-2006, 08:03 PM
That was quite the pussy response Jake.

Dear Sean: Do you dislike me or are otherwise completely disinterested in me? I am insecure and get this feeling. Anyway, I think you're great and am eager to meet you and can hopefully change your impression if that's what your impression is.

Dear Jacob: You will always be my best music penpal.

Dear Sanni: I have the most difficult time ever maintaining an MSN conversation with you, which is unfortunate, but I would like to keep working on it.

Dear Ricky and Nina: Sorry for always being bitchy, but I just can't help but always find something to disagree with. So I apologize. But I will no doubt do it again.

To Sarah, Sam, and Sunny: I think we are probably very different people, but I think you're all incredible ladies so I hope to have fun together in a few weeks.

Llamas
07-31-2006, 09:51 PM
Dear Rickycrack:
You are hilarious and I probably love every single post you make.

Dear Joy:
You rock and you seem damn smart. I love how well thought-out your opinions are and how much you care about things.

Dear Paint it black:
i love your damn screen name. Also, I'm not fully sure why, but I really like reading your posts. I find you intriguing for some reason...

Dear orange (whatever :P):
I tend to find your posts really funny, and I LOVE the strong bad reference ;)

Dear everyone:
Sorry mine are so lame :( I'm not too good at this kinda stuff.

Dear no_way:
I think you're the only person on this board that I genuinely dislike.

Tizzalicious
07-31-2006, 10:55 PM
Dear illovelamas, what's up with the Hanson avatar? I asked it before, but you didn't reply.

Dear Iz, channuka 2006 ftw indeed!

Dear Per, skype can be done without mic too.

Dear 0r4ng3 and coka_a_holic, I can't tell your posts apart.

Anya82
07-31-2006, 11:02 PM
Dear ilovellamas, I agree with this statement:

Dear no_way:
I think you're the only person on this board that I genuinely dislike.

Dear no_way:
Yes, I do dislike you.

SkunkIt
07-31-2006, 11:14 PM
Dear Nina, you look very pretty.

Dear Endymion, your hair is godly.

Dear Sin Studly, I have grown to like your avatar.

Dear Rocky-Girl, you have the cutest english on the board.

Dear Anya, you're talented and adorable.

Dear Professor Chaos, Greenterror, Uglyelf, SicNTwisted, TPKYL and Linda, Do you still post or come to the forum? Because I miss you all.

Dear Nick Raciti, you are a smart kid with talent, but you are also a bit messed up. Still damn you for making me have a fear of dead gorillas, even though it was my fault for having a few. You're still a nice kid.

Dear Rick, you have awesome taste in music.

Dear Shane (Rancid Guy), you should post here once in a while, you're a cool guy.

Dear Tizz, you have some of the cutest shirts I've ever seen.

Llamas
07-31-2006, 11:22 PM
Dear illovelamas, what's up with the Hanson avatar? I asked it before, but you didn't reply.

Dear Iz, channuka 2006 ftw indeed!

Dear Per, skype can be done without mic too.

Dear 0r4ng3 and coka_a_holic, I can't tell your posts apart.

Dear Tizz,
I didn't? Oops. The thing is, I actually do like Hanson, and have seen them in concert last november. I like "this time around" and "underneath" a lot. I don't like anything before then. However, I enjoy using the Hanson avatar just because it's ridiculous and a lot of people are confused by it. I don't know, just a random thing. Also, I love that you like Hanson. It's just one of those things... when I meet someone else who likes them... haha.
~ILL

Tizzalicious
07-31-2006, 11:29 PM
Oooh awesome. That's pretty cool :)

Sin Studly
07-31-2006, 11:37 PM
Dear Sin Studly, I have grown to like your avatar.

Gimme a kiss!

sKratch
07-31-2006, 11:51 PM
Dear BBS,
This thread needs more of this:

Dear sKratch,
I love you.

Dear HAU,
I love how much you bother people sometimes and I'm glad you're not as retarded as I originally thought you were (I'm fairly certain you're in possession of all your mental capacities).

Dear Nina,
I hope you don't think I hate you. We used to keep in touch fairly well, what happened to that? Sorry if it's my fault, but I feel like it was more a both of us sort of thing. Hey how about I send you an email and we'll catch up on everything.

Dear Endymion,
I don't have any sufficiently profound physics to spontainiously share with you, so I'll just reiterate that I'm gay. Gay for you. I hope I wasn't not-fun when you called me and I was drunk.

Dear Per,
lolz when you called me I was too cool to talk to you. Oh and Tizz thinks of me when you two have teh secks.

Dear Tizz,
Tell Per you think of me when you have sex.

Dear *******/spork,
We miss you dearly.

Dear Punker Than You,
I generally agree.

Dear Maria,
I was actually exceptionally happy when you pointed out my unfitting use of the (!) and lightbulb posticons.

Dear Mota,
I have tremendous amounts of respect for you, despite the fact that you're black.

Dear Justin,
Sometimes I'm fairly confused about where you actually stand on certain issues.

Dear Vlad,
You're a cool dude and I'm glad I got to hang out with you a couple of times. I'm sure I'll see you again. However, I've been loling at how worked up you're getting in the politics section over the conflict in the Middle East (I hate calling it that).

Dear Various People,
Your latest outburst at Linda really disappointed me, because it really seemed to be making something from nothing (lolz almost offspring reference) and it honestly would have been more effective to just shut up.

Dear Me,
Holy fuck this is too long, maybe I'll add more later so I don't feel like as big a tool.

Vera
07-31-2006, 11:57 PM
Dear wheelchairman,

Move to Finland. You're exactly the kind of person I find myself wanting to hang out a lot, plus you're funnier in real life. And your girlfriend has a sweet ass.

And we have great opportunities in the Finnish post office for immigrants.*

Sanni

* This may or may not be a complete lie.

Dear Iza,

LAWL U WISH GURL. I'm practically unpwnable, unless you find me drunk and saying stupid shit. Which happens rarely.

Good luck trying,

Sanni

Dear Michelle,

Yeah, I feel you're always away or some shit, or then I'm away and doing stuff. Sigh.

Sanni

Dear Hanson fans,

WTF is the matter with you?

With discomfort knowing you exist,

The World

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Dear Sanni, do I have to remind you you said you would do Isaac Hanson. And that he is called "the ugly one", even by his fans?

Dear sKratch, Per knows I do.

Vera
08-01-2006, 12:01 AM
Dear Tizz,

I plead insanity.

Dear Adriann,

Omg stop changing your MSN name. I get so confused. XD!

Llamas
08-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Dear Sanni,
Your words cut me deeply. Isaac is definitely the least attractive of them all (though he looks much better now with the super short hair). I hope that some day you regret your harsh words and realize the amazing talent that is Hanson. :)
~ILL

Professor Chaos
08-01-2006, 12:06 AM
Dear Professor Chaos, Greenterror, Uglyelf, SicNTwisted, TPKYL and Linda, Do you still post or come to the forum? Because I miss you all.

I still come on, more than I should, probably, but I rarely post, because I either have nothing to say, or someone already said it.

Sin Studly
08-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Dear Justin,
Sometimes I'm fairly confused about where you actually stand on certain issues.

Then try asking.

ninthlayer
08-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Dear Michelle,
No, I do not dislike you, I just don't know you that well and we haven't managed any in-jokes yet. I am sure that New York will remedy this (especially if there's insertion) and I might actually start logging on to AIM or whatever you kids have these days and talking to people (since, ya know, I sit in front of a computer for 35 hours a week for work).

Dear Moderators,
Thank you for putting up with my trolling and only calling me out in private, that's damn classy.

Dear Sunny,
I hate you and I'm going to seduce Sir Charles.

Dear Adriann,
Please invent a time machine and bring your future sweet-ass to see me.

Dear Endymion,
You deliver on a consistent basis, 10/10.

Dear Simona,
I wish that your Slav ass would come to New York, for serious.

Izie
08-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Dear 0r4ng3, I never said your bulletins bothered me :p

Dear HAU, apart from the fact that the idea of your picture-collecting creeps me out, you really have changed for the better. I am truly pleasantly surprised.

Dear Tizz, I hope you feel better very soon :(

Dear sKratch, why have our conversations always been so weird? Or is that just my imagination? Or is that actually not bad at all?

Dear Sanni, I meant that in the "I will talk to you so much you won't be able to do anything else when I start talking to you, because BOY, can I type" :p

Dear Adriann, I can't wait to see what you'll be like when you're older. I go for "absolutely unbelievably hot", but I want to be proven right!

sKratch
08-01-2006, 01:19 AM
Dear Izie,
For some reason I was always under the impression that you were at least a few years older than me, which created a slight inferiority complex. Combine it with the fact that somehow you always managed to IM me when I couldn't give you my full attention, and I think we've got an answer. Much like a relationship between infertile partners, we've gotta keep trying!

Izie
08-01-2006, 01:26 AM
Dear Izie,
For some reason I was always under the impression that you were at least a few years older than me, which created a slight inferiority complex. Combine it with the fact that somehow you always managed to IM me when I couldn't give you my full attention, and I think we've got an answer. Much like a relationship between infertile partners, we've gotta keep trying!

Get rid of that complex, like, now. I can be totally nice, I swearz :(

And then, yes, we most certainly shall keep trying, because if you intend to hang out with the Jew, you'll have to put up with me too, very soon :p

Izie
08-01-2006, 02:07 AM
Ah, the dreaded douible-post. But I've decided I've been too nice in this topic, so now some anger is about to come out. Obviously anonymous. If you think it's you... It's probably not you if I actually talk to you. Plus this is mostly group-oriented anyway, not one particular person. Except some. Hah. But I'm mostly too lazy to make them personal.

Dear people...

...stop exposing me to fug. Seriously, do you have mirrors at home? Do you people have EYES? I mean I know it's not your fault and all, but if I were you, I'd buy a fug-no-more, or at least NOT ADVERTISE MYSELF ALL OVER THE INTERNET. Speaking of which, your nose takes up about 40% of your face. HOLY SHIT. Also, horsefaced much? Ugh.

...the stupidity of some of you amazes me. I mean, it's ok to have opinions and beliefs, really, but to BLINDLY PUSH IT THROUGH, and not have anything else ever reach your brain... What is that? Brainwashing? Retardedness? I don't get it, seriously, someone help me out? Until you grow brains, you're all "that poster who generally sucks but I can't remember his/her name" to me.

...you, dear sir, are blind and on crack sometimes. Srsly.

...admitting you are an idiot doesn't make it allright. You're still an idiot. Idiot.

...you are NOT smart. Or funny. Or witty. Or anything that would ever cause anyone to like you, I simply do NOT understand how people put up with you at all.

...the back of your head - my hand. Your face - the wall. Repeat until satisfied.

Thankyouverymuch.

Nina
08-01-2006, 03:33 AM
Dear Mota Boy,
our thing is weird. We used to talk a lot but then it stopped. You once stated the reasoning and I understood it and even agreed. But I tried getting back to you some time ago...I thought getting in touch through LJ would be the solution. But you never added me, which makes me believe that you dont want that! I'd appriciate it if you just told me that so I can stop hoping that you'll add me *one day*. I like you a lot more than you probably know. :]

Dear Sanni,
this is so girly, but I gotta get it off my chest. You made me really, really, REALLY happy in the Tizz/Nina-picture topic. I mean, REALLY happy. I thought you'd like to have positive feedback :P

Dear ninth,
remember when we used to talk through email? whadda good times. I wanted to say that I think you changed a lot as a person! And this is just me stating it, I dont know which Sean I appriciate more.

Dear BBS,
this might be a well-known fact, but I think it's not well-known enough: I'm VERY glad that Maria is gone. Have you noticed the change? The BBS is better when she's not a part of it. Which might be an incredibly mean thing to say, but it's the truth nontheless :[

Dear Ozymandias,
I'll be completely honest here, though I am certain you dont give a damn. I used to like you a lot but you changed so much for the worse, that it's hard to anymore. Sucks.

And I dont have the balls to do that with names:

Dear TWO female BBS people,
you lie about your weight and that's pretty fucking lame, considering that you push me into a bad light with that as well. You arent thin, get over it. Skinny girls look gross most of the time anyway (and I mean SKINNY, not thin.)

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 04:48 AM
Dear those same girls, Nina is right, if you're fat and you know it, don't lie about your weight, it's lame.

Sin Studly
08-01-2006, 05:32 AM
Dear crybaby anonymous insulters,

Quit being so fucking spineless and lame, you vaginas.

edit ; k, I finally bit the bullet and looked in photo album. I'm never doing it again. Ever. Ever ever ever. Oh, and...

Dear Anya,
Sell your camera

Idiot
08-01-2006, 06:55 AM
Dear Sin Studly,
Stop being the man you look and be the woman you are.

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2006, 07:07 AM
Dear Mike z_911,

We used to be bros. We were tight. And now it's been years since we've spoken. I see you every once in awhile around here, but still. I miss ya.

Mota Boy
08-01-2006, 07:14 AM
Dear crybaby anonymous insulters,

Quit being so fucking spineless and lame, you vaginas.
Seconded. It's a terrible trend and it'd be an awful direction for the thread to go.

Nina - the reason we stopped talking was because you stopped replying to my e-mails and stopped signing in to AIM. As I recall, it had nothing to do with any decision on my part. That was over two years ago. I didn't add you to LJ because I don't use it much, and, to be honest, I don't really consider you much of a friend any more. Not that I'm angry, hurt or any silly thing like that. It's just that we haven't talked to you in over two years and interpreted your actions as wanting a meaningless reciprocal gesture rather than an honest attempt to re-establish contact. I have the same e-mail and IM addresses since we've stopped talking, as well as a PM box on the board. You're welcome to contact me on any of those as you like.

ninthlayer
08-01-2006, 11:59 AM
Dear Nina,
I almost sent you a myspace message a few weeks ago because I happened upon some of our old e-mails, but ultimately decided not to. I know that I've changed a lot as a person, so much so that I despise who I used to be (which is the reason why I didn't end up messaging you on MySpace, I'm embarassed of the things that I used to talk about and who I used to be). Tough guy defense mechanisms, don't we love them?

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Dear Mota, I just noticed your subtitle, and I <3 it. (Now come bring me that penis you promised in exchange for the meetup pictures.)

Platinumpt & preocupado, I can't tell you two apart either.

0r4ng3
08-01-2006, 12:02 PM
Platinumpt & preocupado, I can't tell you two apart either.
You can't tell them apart either? I thought that was just me.

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 12:08 PM
They're really quite different. You must just be racists.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:08 PM
You can't tell them apart either? I thought that was just me.

Nope, I really can't.

But I get you confused with coke_a_holic and jebus aswell =/ Same posting style I think. Or because I don't really know any of you, but I still read your posts.

I used to have the same problem with Andy and Richard, but that got better now.

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah I get Jebus and Coke mixed up often. Orange is the one with all the terrible jokes.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Or4ng3, I like your terrible jokes.

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 12:13 PM
I can however tell plat and pre apart. Two very different people.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:14 PM
That's because you had discussions with them (or one of them) in politics. I think.

killer_queen
08-01-2006, 12:14 PM
I used to get confused Tizz and Vicky but it was months ago.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:15 PM

:(

No more hope for better days.

Dude From Dudetown
08-01-2006, 12:15 PM
no way-to mean to say

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 12:16 PM
I used to have the same problem with Andy and Richard, but that got better now.

Haha, but I've been here so much longer! And I spell better.

It's probably because we have a very similar sense of humour, and used to quite regularly hijack threads together. However, I can be an asshole, and Andy is always just adorable.

Dear Andy,

Come back.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:16 PM
no way-to mean to say

Ehh...

WHAT?

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Haha, but I've been here so much longer! And I spell better.

It's probably because we have a very similar sense of humour, and used to quite regularly hijack threads together. However, I can be an asshole, and Andy is always just adorable.

Dear Andy,

Come back.

I know! I don't know why either. Same as with the others probably, I don't know you evry well, but I do read your posts.

I can tell you apart now though!

Dude From Dudetown
08-01-2006, 12:17 PM
lol 10 characters

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:18 PM
lol 10 characters

I figured out what you were trying to say either.

But this posts is just...no.

Dude From Dudetown
08-01-2006, 12:18 PM
yeah sorry, i dont really like no way

Jebus
08-01-2006, 12:19 PM
hah, I used to get Platinum and Preocupado mixed up to. I guess it must have been pecause of the P names and that their both from South America. I've been noticing they're completely different type of posters lately though. Preucupado seems much more mature than Platinump.

same here

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:20 PM
hah, I used to get Platinum and Preocupado mixed up to. I guess it must have been pecause of the P names and that their both from South America. I've been noticing they're completely different types of posters lately though. Preucupado seems much more mature than Platinump.

Isn't platinumpt from Portugal?

And :( @ the Vicky comment.

Paint_It_Black
I figured out what you were trying to say either.

But this posts is just...no.

Are you intentionally speaking in 'tard to better communicate with him?

wheelchairman
Platinumpt is from Portugal...a European country...

Jebus
08-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Isn't platinumpt from Portugal?

And :( @ the Vicky comment.
oh, I could have sworn he was also brazilian.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Are you intentionally speaking in 'tard to better communicate with him?

Oh wow. That's the second time I did that today.

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 12:22 PM
I think the major difference between Vicky and Tizz (even before I knew Tizz well), is that Vicky was a petty, pathetic, and insecure little person. And Tizz was the insecure victim of Vicky's petty patheticness.

That, and one of them is pretty, and the other is the opposite. Same goes for brains...

Paint_It_Black

I know, but the other one was waaay funnier.

Dude From Dudetown

Yeah, you better stop it.

Jebus
08-01-2006, 12:23 PM
I think the major difference between Vicky and Tizz (even before I knew Tizz well), is that Vicky was a petty, pathetic, and insecure little person. And Tizz was the insecure victim of Vicky's petty patheticness.

That, and one of them is pretty, and the other is the opposite. Same goes for brains...
no, I just got them confused because of the hair.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:28 PM
Aww, Per thinks I have a pretty brain <3

A pretty much not working brain, is what it actually is.

Jebus
08-01-2006, 12:43 PM
But I get you confused with coke_a_holic and jebus aswell =/ Same posting style I think. Or because I don't really know any of you, but I still read your posts.

Well, I kind of associate myself with coke and orange as well, but in terms of bbs hierarchy. It must be because we're around the same age and have the same maturity level.

I also used to get PIB, Thibault, and Treez mixed up a few months ago.

Harnum
08-01-2006, 12:44 PM
Dear Wolfmother,

Post soon about your "band." I want to see the response in that thread about you being a fake :D

0r4ng3
08-01-2006, 12:45 PM
Well, I kind of associate myself with coke and orange as well, but in terms of bbs hierarchy. It must be because we're around the same age and have the same maturity level.
That just gave me a great idea.

Coke with Orange. Like Coke with Lime, but actually good.

I'm a genius!

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Per was right about the terrible jokes :P

0r4ng3
08-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Yeah, they're hit or miss. Usually miss.

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 12:48 PM
I also used to get PIB, Thibault, and Treez mixed up a few months ago.

So far I'm really enjoying the people I've been confused with.

Must suck ass to be confused with Vicky though.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 12:49 PM
It does indeed.

nieh
08-01-2006, 12:50 PM
You know what'd be great? If Vicky read this and started posting again. This place has gone so long without any real drama I feel we're overdue for something.

Not Ozymandias
08-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Darling Ozymandias,

Why you have to be so sexy, sexy?

Vera
08-01-2006, 01:15 PM
This thread would be great if we stopped the anonymous bullshit. Because really, the anon confessions you can drop off at your LJ or whine on IM or something. And besides, if you're talking about idiots, who cares what they say in response?

So, who're the fat chicks? I for one am completely open about my extra pounds, though doesn't mean I enjoy chatting about them. Iza, you better start sharing this BBS gossip with me on MSN or something.

Vicky drama, naw, I don't welcome its return unless it's like, it turns out someone new has slept with Vicky. Like Ashley or something. Ew.

I confuse Endy and sKratch a lot but then I remember Endy usually tops. But it's so messy, that pile of their gay academic physics love.

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 01:19 PM
who're the fat chicks

I've tried, but people will only fuck them for free.

Excuse me. I'm really tired.

killer_queen
08-01-2006, 01:40 PM
So, who're the fat chicks? I for one am completely open about my extra pounds, though doesn't mean I enjoy chatting about them. Iza, you better start sharing this BBS gossip with me on MSN or something.
After learning who they are tell me on MSN or something. Or I probably won't sleep tonight.

sKratch
08-01-2006, 01:43 PM
I confuse Endy and sKratch a lot but then I remember Endy usually tops. But it's so messy, that pile of their gay academic physics love.
I'm pretty sure Endy offers you his cock far more than I do, mainly because I don't think I've ever offered you my cock.

Vera
08-01-2006, 02:22 PM
I don't think I've ever offered you my cock.
No shame in having standards, my friend.

I was joking about confusing you two, though, I never do.

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 02:29 PM
No shame in having standards, my friend.

I have no standards. You can have my cock.

Lizardus
08-01-2006, 02:36 PM
Dear Tizz:

Nice dress.

Vera
08-01-2006, 02:44 PM
I have no standards. You can have my cock.
What he means... "I'm desperate."

What she hears... "You're really fucking ugly but I'm really desperate."

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 02:47 PM
awww, don't be silly. You could have my cock even if I had standards. It's purely coincidence that I don't have any.

Vera
08-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Man, no wonder you're desperate - you lack some serious tact.

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 03:12 PM
I compensate by having an enormous penis.

Nina
08-01-2006, 03:20 PM
This thread would be great if we stopped the anonymous bullshit. Because really, the anon confessions you can drop off at your LJ or whine on IM or something.

I absolutely agree, and now I regret having done one remark! I was ABOUT to make it public, but shit, wouldnt that be so fucking mean? I just cant bring myself to do it.
And no it's not you, unless you ever said numbers :P

Endymion
08-01-2006, 03:21 PM
numbers
i came as fast as i could!

Nina
08-01-2006, 03:22 PM
I love you a lot. (!!!)

Vera
08-01-2006, 03:28 PM
i came as fast as i could!
...and how I wish you hadn't.

[/bad sex joke]

Preocupado
08-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Platinumpt is portuguese and i'm brazilian, but we have the same lenguage: portuguese. Brazil was colonized mainly by Portugal.

Platinumpt - you're my favourite portuguese. I wish one of our countries had won the world cup, so we could share the celebration.

ilovellamas - when i saw your pic i got a crush on your smile

Wheelchairman - i like your threads the best, as much for the fun in them as for your "fluid" views on society.

Sin Studly - talking to you makes me less hypocrite, and that can hurt. That's why i take small doses of it.

Not Ozymandias - thank you for not having me on your ignore list, but i'd have to walk on shells to post more without going back there.

HeadAroundU - i find you pretty cool and fun - without the Trippy stuff.

UgLy eLf - POST!

Johnny Nemesis - I like you, but i don't understand why you tried to pull a fool out of me so many times.

H1T_That
08-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Mike and Jesse - Do either of you actually like me or just tollerate me?

no-way - You've been here for like 3 months, and you act as though you've been around for years and are best friends with everyone. As far as i can see there is only a small minority of people who actually like you, so please stop trying so hard.

Justin - Post a picture, i think you're just about the only respectable person here who i haven't seen a picture of.

Per - I know you hate me, i just would like to know why.

Thats it for now.

Steven.

Llamas
08-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Dear Preocupadio
Who the crap are you????
~ILL

Preocupado
08-01-2006, 04:12 PM
You're fat.

0r4ng3
08-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Mike and Jesse - Do either of you actually like me or just tollerate me?
You're not that bad. I sometimes forget that you're cool because of the username. I'm working on that, though.

- -Lauren- -
08-01-2006, 04:21 PM
I just have certain messages for a few...

Thomas - get on MSN more.

Jesse - you're freaking hilarious. One of my favorites here.

H1T_That
08-01-2006, 04:26 PM
You're not that bad. I sometimes forget that you're cool because of the username. I'm working on that, though.

Ah, cool. I was thinking about getting a new username, seen as i'm judged as an idiot for having an offspring related username. However i feel if i get a new one i'll be judged as a 'n00b'.

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Per - I know you hate me, i just would like to know why.

Your first impression was one of a testeronic macho-masculine bonehead. It'll probably be a while before you redeem yourself.

H1T_That
08-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Your first impression was one of a testeronic macho-masculine bonehead. It'll probably be a while before you redeem yourself.

I can accept that.

noodlesfan
08-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Dear Members of Anquile,
For years my millinjegs have been forced onto by the world. Why must you continue to rape all that was once free. free free free free free free free free free. palpable was not intended for the consumption of the mens, but

Izie
08-01-2006, 05:01 PM
Hm, here's another.

Thibault, COME BACK.

Sunny, your new custom title is <333

Nina, so is yours.

That_Guy91
08-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Dear everyone on here who is my friend on myspace (and maybe a few others)-

Prepare yourselves for a possible random IM if you use aim.

Dear everyone who will tell me I should post this on myspace-

Bulletins are down :( Fuck tom!

Sin Studly
08-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Justin - Post a picture, i think you're just about the only respectable person here who i haven't seen a picture of.

I'm happy to keep it that way.

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Justin has posted plenty of pictures. You just need to find them.

Betty
08-01-2006, 07:20 PM
I cannot even fathom who these fat girls are... I am wracking my brain and can't come up with a single person who seems important and is fat and has lied about it? Anyway, I am not too concerned... just somewhat mystified.

And 1565 reminds me ... Dear Mike, I hope you don't hold anything against me since "the incident" ... it was a pretty bad way to end our association, I'd say. Nonetheless, good times were had.

Bah, there are people I could shower with praises... but I think for the most part I've already said it to their faces... if "saying on MSN" can be equated to "saying to their faces."

nieh
08-01-2006, 07:23 PM
there are people I could shower with

You'll get your chance.

sKratch
08-01-2006, 07:29 PM
Bah, there are people I could shower with praises... but I think for the most part I've already said it to their faces... if "saying on MSN" can be equated to "saying to their faces."
Some have had the pleasure of simply meeting you face to face (lolz I typo'd meeting as meating).

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2006, 08:48 PM
And 1565 reminds me ... Dear Mike, I hope you don't hold anything against me since "the incident" ... it was a pretty bad way to end our association, I'd say. Nonetheless, good times were had.

Incident wha?

Sunny
08-01-2006, 09:01 PM
sanni - honestly, i'm not sure what to do about either. i've had trouble keeping in touch with people, and i don't know if it's me being a shithead, or if it's something else. in this case... it's not for lack of desire to stay in touch, because you're an awesome sannibear and i love you. i do think i haven't put enough effort into communicating with you and i beat myself up over it on a fairly regular basis... but i don't email you or anything because i thought it'd be awkward. erm. i dunno. maybe we could start doing it up email-style so we can catch up a little bit? -.-

Johnny - that's understandable, and thanks for your honesty. i too often assume that people share (or, can relate to) my concerns or interests. and thanks. :]

izas - thanks! i'm a small orange fruit thingy!

sim - i like you and respect you, but a lot of the time i feel like you sound like a female, former-soviet-bloc version of justin. i admit, i haven't really spoken to you in a while, and this might be just a bbs/online persona thing, so who knows. additionally, you can act bitter, jaded and confrontational, often for no apparent reason, and it leaves me bewildered each time.

sarah - you so fine. wanna braid our pit hair and pray to the goddess?

rocky girl - i honestly thought you were a troll. then i thought you were 12. whoops. i hope you take no offence to what i'm about to say, but:

everyone who's creepily into rocky girl - ok. time to admit: I DON'T GET IT. i mean the mass obsession with her. of course, she's nice, cheery and appears somewhat naive for her age. and her russified english can be giggleworthy every now and then. but what's with everyone being like ZOMG WE LURVE ROCKY GIRL? like.. there are other foreigners who act similar... yet they don't have a creepy cult following. so. enlighten me.

ok done now!

JohnnyNemesis
08-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Johnny - that's understandable, and thanks for your honesty. i too often assume that people share (or, can relate to) my concerns or interests. and thanks. :]

You're totally welcome, and thanks for not flying off the handle!

rocky girl - i honestly thought you were a troll. then i thought you were 12. whoops. i hope you take no offence to what i'm about to say, but:

everyone who's creepily into rocky girl - ok. time to admit: I DON'T GET IT. i mean the mass obsession with her. of course, she's nice, cheery and appears somewhat naive for her age. and her russified english can be giggleworthy every now and then. but what's with everyone being like ZOMG WE LURVE ROCKY GIRL? like.. there are other foreigners who act similar... yet they don't have a creepy cult following. so. enlighten me.

A-FUCKING-MEN...

XYlophonetreeZ
08-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Nina- This is a fantabulous thread. I've already told you some of this, but I think you're one of the sweetest people here, but I still find your aggressive streak muy muy sexay. And goddamnit, YOU NEED TO SHOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE IN MORE OF YOUR PICTURES!

Bella- You are a rare, rare combination of beauty and brains.

HeadAroundU- Lose this Trippy asshole and you'd be an OK guy. You were doing so much better until he came along!

ninthlayer- It took me a long time to warm up to you. I thought you were basically Justin without the wit behind your malevolence, like the cynicism in your posts was a result of not being hugged as a kid or something. I'm beginning to see that's not true. You have been in especially rare form lately. I've lol'd at some of your posts in the last few weeks, no joke. I can still think of some times in the past when you've been an asshole without much merit, but I don't care, and you sure as hell don't care, so... who cares?

Lizardus- Who the balls are you? You act like you're all in with the 1337 and stuff, especially in Photo Album, but unless you're someone from the old boards that changed their name and I'm not aware of it, then no one knows who the fuck you are, and you're highly forgettable and mysterious because you make ultra-short posts, but you have yet to gain any kind of reputation that might give those posts a personality. It's a little creepy.

noodlesfan- Nobody likes you, and nobody hates you. You just take up space. Go away.

RickyCrack
08-01-2006, 09:16 PM
Dear Ladies,

Post more noods please!

Sin Studly
08-01-2006, 09:19 PM

They do it because I started it. Remember when I denied the Holocaust, so everybody started denying the Holocaust? Yeah, like that.

noodlesfan
08-01-2006, 09:38 PM
noodlesfan- Nobody likes you, and nobody hates you. You just take up space. Go away.
Says the man who admired me so much, he put my home address in his signature.

Anya82
08-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Dear Anya,
Sell your camera
Dear Justin,
No. So you'll have to get used to see my face once in a while. And accept the fact that i'll keep on posting in these forums.

Lizardus
08-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Lizardus- Who the balls are you? You act like you're all in with the 1337 and stuff, especially in Photo Album, but unless you're someone from the old boards that changed their name

I am, i was here when it was all white, avatarless and webdude used to go to the chat room, i just can't remember my old username.

I write short posts because i am the kind of person that either doesn't have very much to say, forget what i was going to say or is afraid of saying anything.

I don't blame you for finding me forgettable, because i am.

XYlophonetreeZ
08-01-2006, 09:54 PM
I'm pretty sure people got Preocupado and platinumpt confused because they're both from Portuguese-speaking countries, they're both fucking perverts and have been quite overt about it, they're both p-names, and they both used to have black guys in their avatars.

noodlesfan, that was because it was FUNNY then. After you were initially laughed at for jacking off to goregasm and being so stupid as to include your full name and street address, and even your fucking phone number in your sig, you became an annoying has-been on the long list of BBS idiots, constantly attention-whoring, clamoring for some slight, residual acknowledgement. Go the fuck away.

Anya is every bit as intelligent and hawt as most of the 1337est ladies on this board. Any hatred or resentment of her makes no fucking sense whatsoever. She's never been anything but super-sweet to anyone. Who gives a fuck how much she posts in Photo Album or +/-?

0r4ng3
08-01-2006, 09:59 PM
Dear BBS,

I'm still waiting on an answer here.

Mota Boy
08-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Incident wha?
Your post just reminded her of another incident.

I don't know if I really have anything much to say, except that perhaps the board's too harsh on newbs. Most people take a few months to become good posters, and many times it seems new people will be driven off by harassment before they establish themselves.

And I probably like more people on here than I let on, as I don't really do the whole casual-conversation thing on the board. Dunno why; it just ain't my style.

Tizz - I went to Europe last time - it's your turn to skip across the Atlantic. Then I'll love you like a real man should.

0r4ng3
08-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Most people take a few months to become good posters, and many times it seems new people will be driven off by harassment before they establish themselves.
Well, that's their fault for being driven away too easily.

Lizardus
08-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Well, that's their fault for being driven away too easily.
And being such emo pussies.

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 10:51 PM
This thread illustrates perfectly why anonymous stuff doesn't work. Because people are insecure and self-absorbed and will automatically believe it's about themselves. Even when it's probably not. Also if you're gonna do that thing publicly, then you should mention names. Otherwise put it in an lj/myspace.

p.s. nina u bitch im not fat. :(:(:(

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 10:54 PM
I don't like the word 1337.

But Endlesstom raises some points. However E-tom, I'd disagree with you. The reactions of the "1337" to criticism varies from person to person. Some might be more receptable, others might not. I have no idea who you mean because people have the strangest idea of what the "1337" are.

I would however say there is a dominant group of experienced users. And the ones that are popular and respected, are so for a reason. (Trippy has been here longer than most of us. But no one likes him.)

And many new people can get accepted rather quickly. Johnny is a shining example of this, although he can hardly be called new anymore.

Anya82
08-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Anya is every bit as intelligent and hawt as most of the 1337est ladies on this board. Any hatred or resentment of her makes no fucking sense whatsoever. She's never been anything but super-sweet to anyone.
Dear XYlophonetreeZ,
thank you for your comments.

Who gives a fuck how much she posts in Photo Album or +/-?
AND I agree with you on that.

Mr. Noodles
08-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Dear XYlophonetreeZ,
thank you for your comments.

AND I agree with you on that.
I agree with XYlophonetreeZ.
You're nice, cute, and smart, Anya.

Not Ozymandias
08-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Mr. Noodles,

This message is hidden because Mr. Noodles is on your ignore list.

Mr. Noodles
08-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Not Ozymandias,
You cannot read this message, but I knew a long time ago that I was on your ignore list.

Anyone,
Please get Barbie Girl out of my head somehow.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Dear Mota, I don't know what it's like to be loved by a real man :(

Dear everyone who is telling people they act like they are popular, or act like they are "1337", wtf? How can you act like you're 1337? It's not like only "1337" people can talk to 1337 people.

Mr. Noodles
08-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Dear Tizz, I think you're very hot.

Ocupation: Offspring
08-01-2006, 11:34 PM
Dear Tizz, I think you're very hot.
Agreed ^.

Anyone,
Please get Barbie Girl out of my head somehow.
Listen to the German Virsion

Mr. Noodles
08-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Listen to the German Virsion
Later .

08-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Later .
ok. . .
Dear Bloodstains,
You sometimes dont get things even when i put stuff out like obveous(sp.?) ((got a C in english and really dont care))
Also i think you are hott at some times. . .

08-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Dear JohnnyNemesis,
I Think your a cunt liking mother fucking dick sucking BITCH!!!! srry i had to say that.

Izie
08-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Dear everyone who is telling people they act like they are popular, or act like they are "1337", wtf? How can you act like you're 1337? It's not like only "1337" people can talk to 1337 people.

I suppose acting 1337 = being an arrogant prick? Although that doesn't make much sense, but it seems like that's what they're talking about.

Either that, or I'm completely missing the point because I don't care much.

Sin Studly
08-02-2006, 01:58 AM
Dear Dr. Treez.

You must be fucking blind. Seriously.

Vera
08-02-2006, 02:42 AM
Rocky girl is sooooo overhyped. And it bugs me because no one gives her English pointers in public. I mean, yeah, I think she will learn on her own with time, reading and writing so much English, but it might help to point out some errors she makes and explain how they would be correct etc.

Dear Justin,

I don't care if you can manipulate the whole internet, it makes me uncomfortable and it makes me trust and like you less than I already do - and that's not a whole lot. I'm not saying this because I think it'll change you - fuck me, I'm stupid but not THAT stupid - but because I need to get it off my chest.

Dear Sunny,

Yeah, let's do emails. No harm in trying. Is yours still a_i@hotmail? Or you moved to gmail or something?

Dear People Wondering Who the Fat Girls Are,

They are no one super-interesting. And they're not that fat, either. And Iza has sworn me to secrecy.

Sin Studly
08-02-2006, 03:20 AM
I don't care if you can manipulate the whole internet, it makes me uncomfortable and it makes me trust and like you less than I already do

I know. I never thought you were stupid.

ninthlayer
08-02-2006, 03:32 AM
Dear XYlophonetreeZ,
I am an asshole without merit and I do not understand why people on the internetzzzzzz like me (Lawl).

Tizzalicious
08-02-2006, 03:46 AM
Dear Justin, you just managed to confuse me.

H1T_That
08-02-2006, 05:05 AM
I'm happy to keep it that way.

Fair enough.

Mota Boy
08-02-2006, 06:04 AM
Dear People Wondering Who the Fat Girls Are,

They are no one super-interesting. And they're not that fat, either. And Iza has sworn me to secrecy.
You realize that's not the right way to handle it at all, right? The correct thing to do would've been not to mention the thing at all.

Not that I care about the secret itself - seriously, one person thinks some other people are fat, big freakin' deal - but the way the drama is unfolding is just so... middle-school that I can't help but roll my eyes. For the love of God, let's all go through puberty and let this be the last post on the matter. In fact, even if you agree with me don't post to say that you do. Just give a thumbs-up to your monitor and move on to the next thing. Don't worry - I'll know.

And again, I guess there's nothing I really want to say to people that I haven't already said, except that I want to take numerous people on here out for a beer at my favorite bar, or, if they're not of age, take them behind a 7-11 and get stoned.

Tizzalicious
08-02-2006, 06:09 AM
It wasn't about them being fat, it was about them clearly lying about their weight, which is pathetic. People who are insecure about their weight should just not mention it at all, not lie about it.

Sin Studly
08-02-2006, 06:17 AM
Tizzy, listen to Mota Boy for fucks sake.

offspringer24
08-02-2006, 06:19 AM
I think this could be an interesting/cool thread, well done.

Dear offspringer24,
Check out my band www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers
lol touche :eek:

Vera
08-02-2006, 06:37 AM
You realize that's not the right way to handle it at all, right?
Yeah. Sometimes I just don't know whether I should encourage rumours/drama or try to stay clear of it. The latter obviously a better choice but overall I can't help but admit I love gossip.

Like at first the "So who're the fat girls?" was just a regular exaggerated quip to a silly anon confession that I thought would be funny but it naturally lead to people wanting to know who "the fat girls" were, which obviously lead to a bigger, dumb situation. And further discussing it, even if just by mentioning it's nonjuiciness, was definitely not a good move on my part so I'll refrain from mentioning it again.

Mota Boy
08-02-2006, 06:53 AM
So anyway.

Dear Cath,

It was fun for a bit when we talked. You should post more.

noodlesfan
08-02-2006, 07:47 AM
Skunkit-
Why did you make a point to send a PM to be before and after some shitty song?

JohnnyNemesis
08-02-2006, 09:12 AM
Dear JohnnyNemesis,
I Think your a cunt liking mother fucking dick sucking BITCH!!!! srry i had to say that.

Stop crying.

Endymion
08-02-2006, 09:14 AM
i was too depressed by the idiocy to grammar-time him.

JohnnyNemesis
08-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Any hatred or resentment of her makes no fucking sense whatsoever. She's never been anything but super-sweet to anyone.

Oh, and no matter what anyone thinks of her looks, this part right here about Anya is absolute fucking fact.

Sin Studly
08-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Please. You should know me well enough to understand that 'niceness' is not something I admire. Some of the people I respect most absolutely loathe me.

Sure, she's never been anything but nice to anyone. But that doesn't give me a reason not to view her with nothing more than disdain and contempt. She's a mong, and my contempt makes perfect sense.

PS ; She's ugly.

JohnnyNemesis
08-02-2006, 09:23 AM
Johnny Nemesis - I like you, but i don't understand why you tried to pull a fool out of me so many times.

I don't [particularly] dislike you or anything, and I'm really not trying to "pull a fool out of you". I just really don't like your views towards women, and I often don't feel ilke remaining silent when they come up.

Anya82
08-02-2006, 09:28 AM
PS ; She's ugly.
Dear Justin,
I'm not. And you can always add me to your ignore list, that way you won't have to waste your precious time watching my "beaner" face, or my "worthless" posts.

now, go on... and be happy.

Sin Studly
08-02-2006, 09:34 AM
No, that's okay. You're not the only fug in photo album, and I've been thoroughly scared off from that thread by now. And your posts aren't so bad, I usually skip them without even noticing they exist.

Hugz?

Anya82
08-02-2006, 09:41 AM
sure. why not.

- -Lauren- -
08-02-2006, 12:09 PM
Anya,

you're beautiful and sweet. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

wheelchairman
08-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Dear Harnum

You seem to be new here. Yet the way you write, is alright. Your manner is okay. I don't hate you. I can't think of a single criticism for you. Be proud. :)

- WCM

Harnum
08-02-2006, 12:34 PM
To WCM - What were you licking on that old Avatar you had? I always wanted to ask.

P.S - Great job Nina! This thread really does come in hand!

wheelchairman
08-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Dostoyevski's "The Doppelganger." Haven't read it yet though.

Harnum
08-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Dear Harnum

You seem to be new here. Yet the way you write, is alright. Your manner is okay. I don't hate you. I can't think of a single criticism for you. Be proud. :)

- WCM

You must've missed my earlier thread. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25201) I made a mistake on the title and got flamed by a pubestache guy that stays in GOD wayyy to much. Oh the embarrasment!

Harnum
08-02-2006, 12:39 PM
Well then. A book I've never heard of. I always thought it was an Offspring concert ticket. :o

wheelchairman
08-02-2006, 12:39 PM
Oh that was your thread? That was a retarded thread.

Harnum
08-02-2006, 12:40 PM
Yes... it was mine *hangs head*

Paint_It_Black
08-02-2006, 01:01 PM
They do it because I started it.

Not this time buddy. I was going on about how adorable she was long before all the papushka shit started. Then you stole her from me.

killer_queen
08-02-2006, 01:13 PM
In fact, Per and Simona started it. I can clearly remember. She was making those "what do you enjoy most?" and "it's great to make threads" threads and they were telling how cute she was. A couple of weeks later Justin made a thread about Tanya's cuteness and I was like "wtf? justing finds her cute?". It's just typical Justin. He wasn't the one who started to do that but he likes acting like he did.

And I, for one, don't find Tanya's English cute. It seems like pretty normal to me. Probably because my English sucks too but whatever. However the way she thinks and talks is definitely cute and she's sooo far away from being ivil. She makes me smile a lot.

Paint_It_Black
08-02-2006, 01:14 PM
I did it before Per and Simona.

*sigh*

No one will ever believe me.

Sunny
08-02-2006, 01:23 PM
In fact, Per and Simona started it. I can clearly remember. She was making those "what do you enjoy most?" and "it's great to make threads" threads and they were telling how cute she was. A couple of weeks later Justin made a thread about Tanya's cuteness and I was like "wtf? justing finds her cute?". It's just typical Justin. He wasn't the one who started to do that but he likes acting like he did.

oh man. then she made that thread "why do moderators delete posts" and everyone flipped out all over it. like zzzzooooomg so cuteseees!

w.t.f.

killer_queen
08-02-2006, 01:30 PM
It was one of her best threads, I think. And I found it funny. What she was trying to be was funny too. I just hate it when people go "omg, u're so cute" when she's actually saying something serious. It's simply insulting her and people don't even realise that.

PsychoticAndInsomniac
08-02-2006, 02:14 PM
dear anya - we've addressed each other various times in a few threads, and i've sometimes thought of talking directly to you, but i've never done it because of lazyness, shyness or whatever. i don't really know you, but i like your posts and your sweetness.

dear platinumpt - ^ something similar. i can remember talking a bit to you in the spanish thread and i found you also sweet, but same as anya, i never got to address you outside the threads.

dear pOpe - i've had a look at your profile and i've seen you still come here every now and then to check the BBS. i just wanted to say that perhaps i was too rough and a bit mean to you when i started posting here. i didn't like your posts, but i guess there are many ways to say it or ignore it. in general, i was too rough in my first posts, not only to you. i'm sorry if i really hurt anybody. i don't really think so, but anyway, my apologies.

Harnum
08-02-2006, 02:18 PM
Dear Psychotiasyuedvsg.... and so on,
Use this (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24597&highlight=Regret%27) for your next post about being sorry. You belong there.

Linda
08-02-2006, 08:53 PM

Sometimes, not so much anymore. How you been?

Mr. Noodles
08-02-2006, 08:56 PM
Linda,
remember when you apologized for telling TripBoy to shut up and I accidentally thought you were talking to me?
Somehow that just popped into my mind.

Sin Studly
08-02-2006, 09:06 PM
Not this time buddy. I was going on about how adorable she was long before all the papushka shit started. Then you stole her from me.

Yeah, I know that ; but I started the creepy obsessive adoration.

Linda
08-02-2006, 09:13 PM
Linda,
remember when you apologized for telling TripBoy to shut up and I accidentally thought you were talking to me?
Somehow that just popped into my mind.

Sorry, no I don't. I can't imagine ever apologizing to him for anything!
If I did, I couldn't have meant it!

Mr. Noodles
08-02-2006, 09:15 PM
Sorry, no I don't. I can't imagine ever apologizing to him for anything!
If I did, I couldn't have meant it!
I meant you apologized to me. Sorry about that.

Paint_It_Black
08-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Dear Justin,

Change your avatar back. It's worse than Per using her account.

And now for a couple of things I'm curious about...

Dear Not Ozymandias,

Do you still strongly dislike me, or have I managed to reach the lofty ranks of indifference? Keep in mind I still believe that Buffy became worthless after season 3, and the Dawn of the Dead remake is infinitely better than the original.

Dear Ninth,

Do you highly dislike me or only mildly dislike me? Keep in mind I have a reasonable affection for the Cusacks.

Dear anyone else who doesn't/didn't like me,

Let's break the pussy trend of anonymous posting before it really gets going. If you've ever wanted to tell me something, do it.

Tizzalicious
08-02-2006, 11:10 PM
Dear Justin & Per,
Please stop abusing me.

Sin Studly
08-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Change your avatar back. It's worse than Per using her account.

Alright. :( I liked being pretty.

Paint_It_Black
08-02-2006, 11:41 PM
Thank you, that's much better.

Sixpence.
08-03-2006, 04:26 AM
Wheelchairman hated me right from the start.
I was a dumbfuck. My English was terrible, I posted in every fucking thread and - yeah.

I hope that changed. My English is hopefully better, I don't post as much as I did and I reflect on my thoughts, whether they are worth a reply or not. I might still fail.

Justin,
after that long time, I must admit, I miss talking to you. I miss your "Hey kraut".

Or4ng3 and coke_a_holic,
I love your posts. *FACT*

pathfinder
08-03-2006, 05:50 AM
Sin studly:

Thanx for making me realize that im a morron. *fact*

Joy:

Thanx for making me see my english sucks. *fact*

Paint_it_black:

Thanx for that kickass post that is now my signature.

wheelchairman
08-03-2006, 08:47 AM
Sixpence, yeah you're not so bad anymore.

Sixpence.
08-03-2006, 08:54 AM
That makes me glad somehow.

JoY,
I haven't seen you in a long time, I enjoyed talking to you. (Well, my own fault, since I didn't check the boards for one year.)

killer_queen
08-03-2006, 09:38 AM
Which reminds me...

Dear Bellaisabella, I hate you when you have a life and that kind of stuff. You must be online more.

Dear Richard, I decided to call you Uncle Richard after you became an uncle but then I forgot all about it. Don't worry, from now on I'll call you Uncle Richard.

Dear Nina, I've never thought I could get on well with you, in fact. But now, I agree almost everything you say and I love the style of your posts.

Dear Iza, I'd like to get to know you too. And... I love your lipsticks. Especially that red (kinda red) one. Also, you have amazing makeup skills.

Sin Studly
08-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Dear Fritz,

Hey kraut.

Sixpence.
08-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Dear Fritz,

Hey kraut.

Yeaheah, feels good =)

Vera
08-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Bella is away skiing in Switzerland like a posh rich person she is. Whatta whore, srsly, leaving me all alone (so alone *insert Offspring song here*) in Your Band.

Paint_It_Black
08-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Paint_it_black:

Thanx for that kickass post that is now my signature.

I've been meaning to tell you I didn't say that. Well, technically I did, but I was quoting Sin Studly.

Dear Richard, I decided to call you Uncle Richard after you became an uncle but then I forgot all about it. Don't worry, from now on I'll call you Uncle Richard.

I want to be the uncle that touches you inappropriately.

T-6005
08-03-2006, 10:33 AM
I've been told I get confused with Treez and Richard, which I'm pretty happy about, and Iz wants to talk to me more. So far so good.

Dear Iz - have patience. I'll come back online in due time - probably in the last week of August or the beginning of September.

Dear BBSers - this thread sounds very emo, and I want you all to be aware of that.

I think that about covers everything I have to say.

Paint_It_Black
08-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Thibault, it's not the same here without you.

It might even be a little worse.

T-6005
08-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Thibault, it's not the same here without you.

It might even be a little worse.
Worry not, I'll come back and maybe make it a little bit better. And different.

Paint_It_Black
08-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Don't take too long. A man gets lonely, and cannot be expected to wait forever...

T-6005
08-03-2006, 10:41 AM
Self-control, my dear Richard. It's all about self-control.

Izie
08-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Dear gulsah, consider yourself added on my MSN list.

Dear thibault, prepare to be invaded some time september/october. Also, I know you know I e-miss you. Emotard.

pretty fly 88
08-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Doesn't this thread defeat the purpose of the private messaging system?

Sin Studly
08-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Thanx for making me realize that im a morron. *fact*
Thanx for making me see my english sucks. *fact*

Your English is good. It'll get better, too.

But you're still a moron.

0r4ng3
08-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Doesn't this thread defeat the purpose of the private messaging system?It's more like a public message. A private message meant for everyone to see.

JohnnyNemesis
08-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Dear Sixpence.,no_way, pathfinder, and a few others,

Grow a backbone.

HeadAroundU
08-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Dear BBS,
Dear Or4ng3, get in asshat position, that might help.

Dear Izie, well...you are definitely SAVED (photobucketed), don't worry, it's for "professional half-trolling stuff". It's not for mastUrbating and such a perverse stuff. I have ~Adriannn~ for that.

Dear Preocupado, from the only one pic of you I could tell that you are an OK guy. Through your BBS image isn't the best. Also, I don't get it when you are mixed up with the Platinus guy ( ;) ) who is totally awesome.

Dear JOY, you are so so so mentally awesome <3. Also, it's awesome to see you posting in whatever thread you shouldn't care for or it's not your area of interest.

Dear Vera, make a 200 abdominal exercises everytime you see me posting and then you'll never be seen as fat. Keep in mind "Fatgrow killls!!111", that might help.

Dear BBSers, I hate when you say, "HAU improved". That's some major bullshit.

Dear Jebus, you are always creeping me out.

Dear whoever wanna be loved, I love you.

...more to come soon! I hate the word "soon". It's never really soon.

ninthlayer
08-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Dear Ninth,

Do you highly dislike me or only mildly dislike me? Keep in mind I have a reasonable affection for the Cusacks.
Dear PIB,
I have no opinion of you.

platinumpt
08-03-2006, 03:47 PM
humm

Dear Paint It Black: If my memory serves me well, you were the first user with whom I tried to interact on these foruns. I remember that the reason that drove me to do it was your nickname, which appears to have been chosen after a Rolling Stones song. Humm... so... well.. I kinda miss our PM trading. .. . ..

Alright, let's move on.

Dear arak0r: You're kind of a nice guy, I enjoyed a lot discussing soccer with you in the official world cup thread. Too bad you acted like a stupid asshole a few times too much.

Dear HAU: Unlike all the people that say that you've improved, I do not share that opinion. I've always seen you like I do now. The difference is that the blind people have decided now to open their eyes.

Dear Trippy_: Welcome back. I see you've added an underscore after your username. Perhaps the password story was true after all.

Dear TTiG: I know you'll never get to read this. Still, I'll type a few words in your behalf. I remember your first post ever directed to me - you told me my signature was atrocious. You motherfucker, I hope you never get to see the light of the day again *groans*

That is all for now.

All About Eve
08-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Dear Jebus: You're Brown.

Dear BBS: Jebus is Brown.

Dear Jebus: The BBS knows you're Brown.

Dear HAU: I never knew you before, so I can't say if you've "improved" or not. You're annoying, although funny sometimes. That's all I know.

Professor Chaos
08-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Dearest EROS,

I miss you.

Llamas
08-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Dear PIB,
Umm... Buffy never became worthless! Season 7 sucked, but the series finale was good. My favorite season of all was season 5, followed by 2. I don't think we can converse on AIM :P

~ILL

JohnnyNemesis
08-03-2006, 05:25 PM
That reminds me...

Dear Sanni,

Stop watching so much TV.

Love,
Ricky

Izie
08-03-2006, 05:31 PM
...Dear HAU... Photobucketing me is creepy. But it's not like it hasn't happened before. So whatever. Just make sure you save the good pics, allright? Not that I'd post bad pics. Not that I'd have bad pics. Har.

Dear world, I HAVE MY PHONE BACK! *happy dance*

Dear Jew, stop not being online when I am online and the other way around. I need... Interaction! *shifts eyes*

Dear Tizz, I still think your hair rules.

Dear Nina, even though you haven't sent me your phone number, I FOUND IT ANYWAY!

Dear Iza, you need sleep. And a shower. Preferably in the reverse order.

JohnnyNemesis
08-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Dear Iza,

I can smell you from over here.

Love,
Ricky