PDA

View Full Version : Offspringers versus L33t

Trippy_
07-31-2006, 03:32 PM
Hi,

We (me and HeadAroundU) made a society called Offspringers, and one of our mission are to to flow the fucking l33t culture down from here, so if you want to join let us now.

L33t is the infamous group of people who hang out here without even liking The Offspring, actually, they seem to hate them! That's not the way the world goes around you know, so join the Offspringers and make the world a better place to live, and most of all, this BBS. We can't stand people talking here bullshit, on the Offspring forum, even though they hate the band, don't you think they should have something better things to do? I think so. Why don't they go into Blink forum? Why to ruin the Offspring forum? They should have some respect towards the band, but no. They're spending their free time here, what a pathetic group of people I say.

Join the Offspringers.

Trippy_
07-31-2006, 03:32 PM
If you idiot didn't notice before, I made this as a joke.

the_GoDdEsS
07-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Did your parents neglect you?

Trippy_
07-31-2006, 03:34 PM
Haha, just a joke.

I actually love you guys, and I hate Offspring too. I just thought of making a great parody.

the_GoDdEsS
07-31-2006, 03:36 PM
I just thought of making a great parody.

Fix your adjectives.

Trippy_
07-31-2006, 03:37 PM
No, it's great because of it's so childish. It can't get any more childish, which is funny. Look, I made an idiot of myself with that just that you guys can have the fun, appreciate me.

RickyCrack
07-31-2006, 04:06 PM
It's even less funny when you try and explain your joke.

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2006, 04:07 PM
Even less funny when you consider I'm one of the hated 1337.

Llamas
07-31-2006, 07:24 PM
this isn't even remotely funny. It wouldn't have been funny if you'd meant it, and it's not funny as a joke.

HeadAroundU
07-31-2006, 07:47 PM
Trippy, you have to get into shape as soon as possible! :)

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2006, 08:03 PM
Trippy, you have to get into shape as soon as possible! :)

Nice backpedal, asshat.

Sinister
07-31-2006, 08:09 PM
It wouldn't have been funny if you'd meant it

I'd personally have found it hilarious beyond words.
I guess I'm easily amused or something.

HeadAroundU
07-31-2006, 08:13 PM
I don't get it, 1655. And I'm not sure if you have a necessary view from above.

btw I love the word "asshat". Is it an ass wide as hat's hole? amirite?

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2006, 08:22 PM
People tell Trippy he's not funny, then after he calls you out by name as being involved with this, you get on board telling him he's not funny. This is called "backpedalling." And no, I don't need a view from above--I've been here longer than most of the so-called 1337, and I am fucking sick of all the stupid bullshit of posters whose mothers must have dropped them on the head in infancy bitching and moaning about how the 1337 are the only reason they're not liked. AND FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, THERE ARE 1337S WHO LIKE THE OFFSPRING, MYSELF FUCKING INCLUDED, SO DO PLEASE SHUT IT.

Yes, there are very popular posters on this board who have been here for a very long time who no longer like the band. How has this been allowed to occur? Because they are among the most intelligent, incisive posters on the board, and have been for years. Granted that statement is painting with a broad brush, as, let's be honest, not all of these older members like eachother. However, regardless of how much or how little I like any one of those posters, I can say hands down that every single one of them has contributed more to the content and intelligence of this board in the last week than you and Trippy put together.

If anyone would put half as much effort into contributing positively to this forum as they do into complaining about 1337 repression, this board would be billions of times better.

opivy21
07-31-2006, 08:27 PM
I'd personally have found it hilarious beyond words.
I guess I'm easily amused or something.
Me too. I laughed.

Jakebert
07-31-2006, 08:42 PM
People tell Trippy he's not funny, then after he calls you out by name as being involved with this, you get on board telling him he's not funny. This is called "backpedalling." And no, I don't need a view from above--I've been here longer than most of the so-called 1337, and I am fucking sick of all the stupid bullshit of posters whose mothers must have dropped them on the head in infancy bitching and moaning about how the 1337 are the only reason they're not liked. AND FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, THERE ARE 1337S WHO LIKE THE OFFSPRING, MYSELF FUCKING INCLUDED, SO DO PLEASE SHUT IT.

Yes, there are very popular posters on this board who have been here for a very long time who no longer like the band. How has this been allowed to occur? Because they are among the most intelligent, incisive posters on the board, and have been for years. Granted that statement is painting with a broad brush, as, let's be honest, not all of these older members like eachother. However, regardless of how much or how little I like any one of those posters, I can say hands down that every single one of them has contributed more to the content and intelligence of this board in the last week than you and Trippy put together.

If anyone would put half as much effort into contributing positively to this forum as they do into complaining about 1337 repression, this board would be billions of times better.

*cheers*. Good post.

HeadAroundU
08-01-2006, 12:02 AM

Nicely said but when he calls me out by name as being involved, it needn't be the truth. I don't have my hands on any of his threads that he made lately. I made a one welcome thread for him because he asked me nicely. He is my huge fan and I don't have a full control over him.

So it was kinda barbaric attack from your side and it would be nice if you could apologize to me.

Now I know what asshat means http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asshat funny :)

Sin Studly
08-01-2006, 12:41 AM
btw I love the word "asshat". Is it an ass wide as hat's hole? amirite?

That sentence made me gush with L'ubomir-affection.

Sarah, stop being mean. HAU's okay.

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2006, 07:42 AM
So it was kinda barbaric attack from your side and it would be nice if you could apologize to me.

No. It was kind of retarded of you to try and minimize your involvement with this retardation. Also retarded to think that post was attacking you in the least.

Sarah, stop being mean. HAU's okay.

No again.

Sin Studly
08-01-2006, 08:17 AM
It's kind of blatantly obvious HAU had nothing to do with the making of this thread, Sarah. Trippy's just trying to make him look ridiculous by saying so. He used to try the same shit on me when he was troll-stalking me. People ignored it because I had a bit of credibility. And whether HAU has credibility or not, he definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt when retarded trolls like Trippy are concerned. HAU had nothing to do with the making of this thread. HAU didn't 'backpedal'. HAU is right for thinking this thread is an attack aimed at him, because it insanely obviously is.

You know that I like you a whole hell of a lot more than I like him, but he deserves that apology he asked for.

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Fine. I'm sorry. But I still don't like you.

Sin Studly
08-01-2006, 08:21 AM
Good girl.

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2006, 08:22 AM
Good girl.

Don't push it.

Sin Studly
08-01-2006, 08:23 AM
*ruffles hair*

You so cute when you have opinions.

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 08:58 AM
I still can't believe Trippy used to be coolguy.

Nina
08-01-2006, 09:01 AM

what?!

That's a surprise indeed.

the_GoDdEsS
08-01-2006, 09:04 AM
I'm glad HAU got over the complete idiocy complex he had going on and is tolerable.

I only remember the coolguy screen name. Trippy's being lame.

Izie
08-01-2006, 09:05 AM

...who? Now I'm confused :/

Trippy_
08-01-2006, 10:34 AM
The post was just a joke, get it already. Maybe it was lame, maybe not, but gosh I was drunk yesterday. Damn I laughed today reading this shit. I didn't know I could be that funny drunk. ;)

And yeah, it's me, coolguy. Is dexgirl still around? Kira?

Maybe I should act like men do? HAU is history for me, I don't like him anymore if I ever even did.

0r4ng3
08-01-2006, 10:36 AM
The post was just a joke, get it already. Maybe it was lame, maybe not, but gosh I was drunk yesterday. Damn I laughed today reading this shit. I didn't know I could be that funny drunk. ;)
Ah, yes, ye olde cop-out. It's been a while since I've seen it.

Jakebert
08-01-2006, 10:37 AM
We get that it was a joke, it just wasn't a funny joke. It's not that hard to understand.

Trippy_
08-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Offspringers, oh God. I wish there was a street team named like that.

the_GoDdEsS
08-01-2006, 11:14 AM
You obviously have a very strange definition of funny. Next time remember not to make threads when you are drunk. That's the most idiotic excuse you can find.

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 11:21 AM
It's no excuse at all. Thibault comes out with some golden shit when he's drunk. Which is fortunate, since he's rarely sober.

0r4ng3
08-01-2006, 11:23 AM
Speaking of which, I haven't seen him around much lately. I miss the drunken hijinks.

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 11:25 AM
I miss the drunken chink.

That's what I originally read. Lol.

Yeah, he seems to have abandoned us. He said something about it somewhere. I think he no longer has internet access.

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 11:32 AM
He was in Malaysia with his family last I heard.

Let's all be happy for Fuzzy, Fuzzy has found a home.

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 11:33 AM

And yeah, it's me, coolguy. Is dexgirl still around? Kira?

Maybe I should act like men do? HAU is history for me, I don't like him anymore if I ever even did.
Remember when we were all friends. And then you went away, and we backtalked about you for like 10 pages. And when you came back it was like you lost your mind?

I do. Lol at being 13.

Trippy_
08-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Hmm I vaguely remember something like that.

But where I remember you most was that you used to friggin terrorize the post to band members forum with your posts, and then finally Dexter answered you something.

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 01:24 PM
I terrorized all forums. It was part of my hostile takeover. Dexter just threw in his support for me. I didn't know you were still around then.

Dude From Dudetown
08-01-2006, 01:28 PM
1 kn0w, w3 5h0u|d 53r10u5|y d0 50m37h1n6 70 570p p30p|3 wh0 u53 7h15 c0mpu73r |4n6u463.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Hmm I vaguely remember something like that.

But where I remember you most was that you used to friggin terrorize the post to band members forum with your posts, and then finally Dexter answered you something.

Hahaha, Per was a little fanboy <3

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Hahaha, Per was a little fanboy <3
You don't remember when I occupied the forums? You little tard. I had an army and everything.

the_GoDdEsS
08-01-2006, 01:31 PM
1 kn0w, w3 5h0u|d 53r10u5|y d0 50m37h1n6 70 570p p30p|3 wh0 u53 7h15 c0mpu73r |4n6u463.

Boy, you do not get it. Stay away.

Tizzalicious
08-01-2006, 01:32 PM
You don't remember when I occupied the forums? You little tard. I had an army and everything.

I vaguely remember, but not really.

Trippy_
08-01-2006, 01:34 PM
If you think I'm annoying, you should have seen WCM back then. ;)

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 01:35 PM
I had an army and everything.

I remember that. I think I signed up for Claibe's army. Because I didn't like you.

If you think I'm annoying, you should have seen WCM back then. ;)

Yeah, well, he got better...

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 01:36 PM
My end was like Napoleon's. My enemies grew too numerous, my Talleyrand's too numerous as well.

Trippy_
08-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Anyone remember magma? Was she from Israel or where, what a freak.

the_GoDdEsS
08-01-2006, 01:41 PM
Yeah, and I seem to remember she was pretty stupid and probably rather young.

Trippy_
08-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Hell yes.

What about the most die hard Offspring fans ever, Oxygen and z_911, still around?

wheelchairman
08-01-2006, 01:47 PM
I remember that she used to make one word posts or something.

Trippy_
08-01-2006, 01:51 PM
And that girl who spelled her name wrong, psyco girl from Uruguay. She used to be weird, but a good drawer.

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2006, 03:17 PM
The idea that Trippy could have been around this long depresses the hell out of me. WTF happened.

H1T_That
08-01-2006, 04:36 PM
How has Trippy lasted this long being this retarded?

endlesst0m
08-01-2006, 05:58 PM

I really don't think thats true. I can't stand it when "1337" people try to paint themselves as friendly, easy-going conversationalists that are DRIVEN to being assholes by the other memebers of the BBS. It's simply not true. As far as I'm concerned, being an asshole makes up most of the entertainment value of the BBS for the 1337 folks.

Another thing I'd like to bring to light is the "Crybaby theory" that most of the 1337 people always summon. When a 1337 person tells someone to chug bleach or something, they expect the person who was insulted to not make a big deal out of it. If they say anything back, they're being a "crybaby". However, when a 1337 person is called an asshole for constantly insulting people, you'll get at LEAST a paragraph out of them, as they make a HUGE deal out of defending themselves from being called an asshole. So whose the real "crybaby"?

It doesn't bother me what the 1337 folks do for fun here on this BBS. But it does bother me when they actually complain about the main source of thier fun, and pretend they wish it didn't exist.

0r4ng3
08-01-2006, 05:59 PM
pfft, crybaby.

Paint_It_Black
08-01-2006, 07:39 PM
when a 1337 person is called an asshole for constantly insulting people, you'll get at LEAST a paragraph out of them, as they make a HUGE deal out of defending themselves from being called an asshole. So whose the real "crybaby"?

Whichever one acts like a total vagina about it.

I do think you raise some valid points, but I'm too lazy and tired to get into it. Plus, I have no clue whether you consider me to be a part of "1337" or not.

Sin Studly
08-01-2006, 08:20 PM
cry cry cry

Soak it up, vagina.

Betty
08-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Wow... Coolguy was my first ever BBS rival.

Also, Thibault is in France, on some farm, with no Internet.

Little_Miss_1565
08-01-2006, 09:39 PM
I really don't think thats true. I can't stand it when "1337" people try to paint themselves as friendly, easy-going conversationalists that are DRIVEN to being assholes by the other memebers of the BBS. It's simply not true. As far as I'm concerned, being an asshole makes up most of the entertainment value of the BBS for the 1337 folks.

Um, no one ever tried to defend anyone in the so-called 1337 from being an asshole. It's pretty clear that there are a great deal of assholes on this board. I got pissed off about the whole Offspring thing, not because someone called me an asshole.