PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about your first real fight.

Pages : [1] 2

pathfinder
08-03-2006, 02:58 AM
Me first real big one on one fight was last year.
I was 15 he was 17.
He started picking on my little brother.
So i got really pissed of.
I just started punching without warning.
I hit him about 4 times clean in his face.
He was laying on the ground and i just started punching him everywhere i could.
And then my friend pulled me of.

What he dint know that at the time i was the national champ in karate.
I kinda forgot to mention that.

Now i wanne hear your stories.

Sin Studly
08-03-2006, 03:22 AM
Daniel and I were at Starbucks today doing our casual smoke and drink a cappuchino bit before work. Me wearing my Fall Out Boy hoodie and girl pants,and Daniel in his Taking Back Sunday hoodie and camo's. Well,this preppy chick and her 2 friends came up and was like "Hey look its the emo brothers. Why don't you go cry somewhere huh?" to that I kicked my chair back making her jump and I was about a foot taller than her,I said "Why don't you go fuck your damn father! Maybe he'll buy you another fuckin Benz! HELL make him scream while he cums and he'll buy you a whole new mansion!". She started crying and ran away. It was a well-deserved yelling at. Even though I hate to see girls crying at my own words I felt good this time.

WebDudette
08-03-2006, 03:39 AM
Well played.

Excluding the above post I doubt anyone is going to post in this thread without bragging about kicking an older/bigger kids ass.

pathfinder
08-03-2006, 05:12 AM
Thats tru.
You dont have to beleave me.
But i think that every one turns into a fighting machine when they mess with family.
I am the most laid back guy you'l ever meet.
It takes allot to piss me off.
But if you fuck with my family i just go beserk.
I cant help it.

Patton
08-03-2006, 07:38 AM
I get you were defending your brother, but doesn't losing your cool and attacking like that violate the basic philosophy of karate, mr. national champ? Your sensei would not be proud of you, Daniel son. Regardless, instead of throwing punches, you should have at least delivered a jodan mawashi geri.

the_GoDdEsS
08-03-2006, 07:45 AM
(Please post more.)

pathfinder
08-03-2006, 08:23 AM
I get you were defending your brother, but doesn't losing your cool and attacking like that violate the basic philosophy of karate, mr. national champ? Your sensei would not be proud of you, Daniel son. Regardless, instead of throwing punches, you should have at least delivered a jodan mawashi geri.

Yea i know its a defence sport and i usualy never use it.
And a jodan mawashi geri if i would have done that he'd probebly end up in hospital.
Do you practize karate??
And don't patronize me ''mr. national champ''

btw:jodan mawashi geri is a roundhouse kick to the head.

Patton
08-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Relax, grasshopper. All I'm saying is if you're going to go against basic principles you should already know, then you should have shot your wad all the way and used your "national champ" skills to really fuck him up good.

No, I don't practice. I just happen to know a thing or two.

Paint_It_Black
08-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Damn you Justin. You posted EXACTLY what I was going to post. And since you've pirated my avatar and I'm barely awake, I spent 10 seconds wondering how I had already posted that.

On topic: I don't remember.

DeAtHsTaR
08-03-2006, 10:32 AM
I got beat up by this one half-black half-white kid that broke into my apartment in San Antobio 4 years ago.

Tizzalicious
08-03-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm so embarrassed to be Dutch.

:(

The only time I got in a fight was when a group of people decided it would be fun to beat up my friend and me. Just for fun.

Actually it wasn't a real fight, I was too shocked about what happened to fight back, so I just stood there while they kicked me, hit me, and pulled my hair. WTF?

Jebus
08-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Richard, just don't use an avatar so I'll be forced to read your name to see who you are.

Preocupado
08-03-2006, 11:06 AM
I'm 10 years old or something and it's the last day of school, so lots of kids are throwing water baloons at each other. I'm eating Ruffles and drinking a can of soda. A girl throws a baloon at her friend, misses and it explodes in my waist. I wash her with my soda. Her wee boyfriend comes and starts pushing me in the shoulders, saying "why did you have to throw soda at her? huh? huh?" I ask my friend to hold the Ruffles and push the kid very hard into the ground.

that's pretty much it.

nieh
08-03-2006, 11:24 AM
He was laying on the ground and i just started punching him everywhere i could.

What he dint know that at the time i was the national champ in karate.
I kinda forgot to mention that.

You're a disgrace to martial arts and the human race.

Preocupado
08-03-2006, 11:29 AM
^yeah. If you were the national karate champ (wich category, btw?) you, better than any other grasshopper, should be more self confident into your skills than to explode like that.

Sin Studly
08-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Damn you Justin. You posted EXACTLY what I was going to post. And since you've pirated my avatar and I'm barely awake, I spent 10 seconds wondering how I had already posted that.

I've stolen your looks, your thoughts, and your memories. Now, offer your soul!

wheelchairman
08-03-2006, 11:42 AM
I overcompensate for my lack of penis by hitting the smaller and weaker. And then bragging about it.

Tizzalicious
08-03-2006, 11:43 AM
:(

Sucks to be little and weak.

Sin Studly
08-03-2006, 11:45 AM
I overcompensate for my lack of penis by hitting the smaller and weaker. And then bragging about it.

Can I use your girlfriend sometimes? My penis is tiny.

wheelchairman
08-03-2006, 11:46 AM
It's much more satisfying to hit her. I get a raging hard on when I hear her whimper.

Sin Studly
08-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Uh.... what did you think I was asking to use her for? I don't wanna fuck her. She's a Hanson-fan for fucks sake.

I just want a little punching-bag action. I promise I'll reset anything I break.

Tizzalicious
08-03-2006, 11:52 AM
I definitely feel more when you hit me, Per.

wheelchairman
08-03-2006, 11:52 AM
I don't know. It detracts from her cookin' time. I'll charge you ten bucks a pop. And you can share whatever meal she cooks after she's finished crying on the kitchen tiles.

Sin Studly
08-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Drop it to five a pop and I'll teach you how to vag-punch a woman in a way that causes the most intense physical pain, but doesn't damage the baby-factory.

edit ; wait, ten bucks per beating, or per punch?

edit2 ; I'll cook you better meals than any stupid worthless woman can make, and I'll only charge you $20 to beat her senseless.

wheelchairman
08-03-2006, 12:49 PM
10 bucks per beating, that would be an outrageous price per punch. Apropros I won't have internet for a while. So I'll read your stuff this weekend probably. And apropros your cooking tips. It's not really cooking, but I tried putting a few drops of tabasco in a shot of vodka and it was invigorating. Really good idea!

Sin Studly
08-03-2006, 12:51 PM
$10 per beating sounds fair. How much extra will I have to pay to piss on her prone and bleeding body when I'm done?

wheelchairman
08-03-2006, 12:52 PM
I don't know. That makes it smell. So you'd have to drag her out yourself. And then she'd need to be cleaned. What a hastle, how about 20 bucks, no defecating.

Sin Studly
08-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Drop it to 10, and I'll hose her down myself.

Harnum
08-03-2006, 12:59 PM
I like this guy!

EDIT: Right, on topic. I never really had a big fight. I'm not a pussy... :(

HeadAroundU
08-03-2006, 01:00 PM
Richard, just don't use an avatar so I'll be forced to read your name to see who you are.
The only one who should stop using an avatar is you because it still creeps me out but less than you.

:) :D :p :cool:

Harnum
08-03-2006, 01:02 PM
The only one who should stop using an avatar is you because it still creeps me out but less than you.

:) :D :p :cool:
And what the hell is yours? Put down that fucking ridiculous camera. Tool...

killer_queen
08-03-2006, 01:04 PM
There's nothing wrong with HAU's avatar, I think. It's just a normal one.

HeadAroundU
08-03-2006, 01:15 PM
And what the hell is yours? Put down that fucking ridiculous camera. Tool...
Am I talking to you? mollusc.

killer queen, thanx lady!

ninthlayer
08-03-2006, 04:38 PM
national champ in karate
She-nan-i-gans. As Patton stated, a so-called "national champ" would have the discipline to not pull such a pussy ass move as to punch someone that was completely unprepared.

Fights are for niggers and fags anyway

JohnnyNemesis
08-03-2006, 05:24 PM
It's crazy that the homage to TPKYL owns this thread.

I'll make an honest, real post though:

My first real fight was a losing effort on my part. I was eight or nine years old, and some kids were playing "keep away" with something that belonged to me (I don't even remember what it was). I got really angry and felt vulnerable. I was even skinnier and physically wimpier then than I am now, but I had a serious temper, and this one older and stronger kid felt it.

He was laughing in my face, and I stopped chasing the item and stayed in front of him while he continued tossing my item back and forth and making fun of me. I stared at him and told him that if he threw the thing once more, I'd "slap the shit out of him" (exact words). He laughed, threw it, then I slapped him so hard he stumbled backwards and started bleeding a little bit (he was probably biting his lip when I slapped him or something).

He kicked the shit out of me and started walking away. I chased him, jumped in the air to pounce on him, but then he turned around and kicked me right in the gut as I lunged. So I collapsed.

I got up and choked the fuck out of him, but I still got my ass kicked.

pathfinder
08-04-2006, 02:31 AM
^yeah. If you were the national karate champ (wich category, btw?) you, better than any other grasshopper, should be more self confident into your skills than to explode like that.

catogory??

once in kumite (fights)
And twice in kata's
And once in team kata's

and nieh about that discrace to martial arts thing.
What would you do if you saw a 17 year old boy pushing your 5 year old brother around.
That 17 year old kid is the most pathatic and fucked up kid in the
neighbourhood.

She-nan-i-gans. As Patton stated, a so-called "national champ" would have the discipline to not pull such a pussy ass move as to punch someone that was completely unprepared.

Fights are for niggers and fags anyway

I gave him a change to just walk away from it all.
He said: go pick on your mamma(to my brother)
I said: then ill go pick on yours.
He said: then ill kill your mother and you to!
I said: o yea? well see about that.
And then i punched him.

BTW: Stop shitting on me about that national champ thing.
Its not that hard as people think to become national champ in karate.
There's a little thing called weight class.
My weight class is 60 kg-65kg and 16 years to 18 years.

Mr. Orange
08-04-2006, 02:47 AM
I've never really been in a REAL fight. I tend to avoid confrontation if I can. There was this one time however, that I accidentally gave this kid in my school a mild concussion. Itís probably the closest thing to a fight Iíve ever been in.

I was 15 and he was 14. He was the most obnoxious kid I'd ever met in my life. Always mouthing off and poking at me with pencils and crap like that. This kid pissed me off to no end throughout the entire 9th grade. One time I was standing around before class talking to my friends when he came by and started being his usual self. I was about to really fuck him up, but I restrained myself to a certain extent. I grabbed him by the throat with one hand, lifted him right off of his feet, and slammed him into the wall. I don't remember exactly what I said to him. I told him that I'd kick the shit out of him if he didn't stay away from me from now on, or something along those lines. The problem was, I pushed him a little too hard. When I slammed him into the wall his neck snapped back and the back of his head hit the concrete wall. When I let him go he started crying and ran into one of the classrooms. His dad had to come get him and take him to the hospital and I got detention for a few days. The odd thing is, he was with about 5 of his friends when it happened and none of them did anything about it. In fact, at the end of the day when I got on the bus to go home, I sat down and one of his "friends" was sitting in the seat behind me. He started telling me about how he thought what I did was really funny.

Pathfinder, what style of karate do you study?

pathfinder
08-04-2006, 02:52 AM
Shotokan karate.
And sometimes we do a little kempo karate. with weapons and stuff.

Mr. Orange
08-04-2006, 03:00 AM
Well honestly I don't really like Shotokan. I tried it for a while when I was really young, but I didn't find it very helpful at all. Maybe it's taught a little better where you're from or something. I started taking Judo after that for a couple years and then I started doing Uechi-Ryu. I found Uechi-Ryu to be much more effective and superior to Shotokan.

pathfinder
08-04-2006, 03:05 AM
Witch belt do you have.
Im a brown belt. 3rd kyu.

And im starting to take up kickboxing now to. PAIN RULLES!!!!!!

It's crazy that the homage to TPKYL owns this thread :confused: :confused:

Mr. Orange
08-04-2006, 03:12 AM
Well I don't practice martial arts anymore (I'm not gonna get into why right now) but I haven't done it since I was 16. I was a Shodan (First degree black belt). I fought in a ton of provincial tournaments too. I never won first place though, but I won a few silver medals in kumite. I never once placed in kata. I sometimes never even bothered to compete in the kata category.

WebDudette
08-04-2006, 05:39 AM
I hated doing kata.

Shotokan karate.
And sometimes we do a little kempo karate. with weapons and stuff.

Although some aspects of Kempo use weapons it's mostly unarmed. Atleast, that's how I learned it.

Not Ozymandias
08-04-2006, 05:47 AM
I was 5. He was 7. I won big, and proceeded to brag about it for years.

DeAtHsTaR
08-04-2006, 09:17 AM
catogory??

once in kumite (fights)
And twice in kata's
And once in team kata's

and nieh about that discrace to martial arts thing.
What would you do if you saw a 17 year old boy pushing your 5 year old brother around.
That 17 year old kid is the most pathatic and fucked up kid in the
neighbourhood.

I gave him a change to just walk away from it all.
He said: go pick on your mamma(to my brother)
I said: then ill go pick on yours.
He said: then ill kill your mother and you to!
I said: o yea? well see about that.
And then i punched him.

BTW: Stop shitting on me about that national champ thing.
Its not that hard as people think to become national champ in karate.
There's a little thing called weight class.
My weight class is 60 kg-65kg and 16 years to 18 years.
If you were national champ, you would have had the discipline to wait for him to hit you first. Karate is about self-defense.

wheelchairman
08-04-2006, 09:31 AM
My first real flight was when I was 7. It was just to get to another airport to continue flying. I was really excited. We flew from Eugene Airport to SeaTac. And the pilot talked to me. But I wasn't sure what he was saying. :/ I hope he wasn't offering me to fly the plane that would've been sweet. I remember being very tired though. It was very noisy.

T-6005
08-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Per, you just won this thread.

wheelchairman
08-04-2006, 09:47 AM
I'm listening to Frances Cabrel. He wins my stereo!

Sunny
08-04-2006, 10:57 AM
PAIN RULLES!!!!!!

TRU PUNX!!11

JohnnyNemesis
08-04-2006, 11:02 AM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/effinyankee/4trupunx02.jpg

Indeed.

noodlesfan
08-04-2006, 11:04 AM
noodlesfan's first fight:

I wanted to see if black people are really offended when you call them a nigger.

They are.

ninthlayer
08-04-2006, 11:05 AM
I loves me some Johnny Nemesis.

Sin Studly
08-04-2006, 11:07 AM
To actually get on topic, did anyone else here sort of naturally assume they could fight, because it looks so easy on the movies? And then find out how horribly, painfully wrong they were?

0r4ng3
08-04-2006, 11:07 AM
Something I never noticed before:

JohnnyNemesis, How the hell did you get an NN2S shirt? I've been looking everywhere!

Here I thought they were 2 punx 4 merch.

Sunny
08-04-2006, 11:08 AM
noodlesfan's first fight:

I wanted to see if black people are really offended when you call them a nigger.

They are.

you sound like a real winner.

rickyluv <3

JohnnyNemesis
08-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Does this mean I'm invited to a Seany/Sunny 3sum? NICE.

Jesse, I ordered it directly from Mitch Clem on his website! I don't think he has anymore though.

To actually get on topic, did anyone else here sort of naturally assume they could fight, because it looks so easy on the movies? And then find out how horribly, painfully wrong they were?

YES. It's almost embarassing to admit how easy it all seemed. I grab a motherfucker, beat the shit out of them, and somehow manage to either counter all his attacks or remain unfazed after a blow to the head, or even dodge an attack.

WRONG. Oh so very wrong.

Sunny
08-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Does this mean I'm invited to a Seany/Sunny 3sum? NICE.

pshh, don't act like you didn't know that already =p

and to get this on topic, i've never been in a physical fight, because i'm a delicate girly flower of refinement. or, uh, a wuss. whatever.

DeAtHsTaR
08-04-2006, 11:13 AM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/effinyankee/4trupunx02.jpg

Indeed.
OMG you have an NN2S shirt!

noodlesfan
08-04-2006, 11:13 AM
you sound like a real winner.

rickyluv <3

Not a winner in a "I won" sense, but in a "I've learned something new today" kind of way.

JohnnyNemesis
08-04-2006, 11:19 AM
pshh, don't act like you didn't know that already =p

I'd have found a way in somehow either way =P

OMG you have an NN2S shirt!

Yes. Don't steal it from me :(

Sin Studly
08-04-2006, 11:19 AM
YES. It's almost embarassing to admit how easy it all seemed. I grab a motherfucker, beat the shit out of them, and somehow manage to either counter all his attacks or remain unfazed after a blow to the head, or even dodge an attack.

WRONG. Oh so very wrong.

The first paragraph is exactly how I assumed the fight would go. No shit, exactly, like ; word-for-word. The second paragraph is word-for-word exactly how the fight actually went. Now we're like brothers, linked forever by our bonds of shameful and humiliating pwnage.

le sigh.

edit ; and why the fuck didn't the movies bother to mention that getting punched in the head makes you vomit? Like, heaps!

killer_queen
08-04-2006, 11:27 AM
If you are a girl it's too easy to fight without getting any harm. Boys just can't/don't want to hit you. I thought it was because of their kindness but then I realized it might be because they actually *enjoy* it. This is just sick and disgusting. I'll never hit anyone again.

noodlesfan
08-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Boys just can't/don't want to hit you.
WRONG!
_________

HeadAroundU
08-04-2006, 11:37 AM
If you are a girl it's too easy to fight without getting any harm. Boys just can't/don't want to hit you. I thought it was because of their kindness but then I realized it might be because they actually *enjoy* it. This is just sick and disgusting. I'll never hit anyone again.
I'll hit you to correct your nose if you want.

Oh yeah hit me, please!

Sin Studly
08-04-2006, 11:48 AM
I thought it was because of their kindness but then I realized it might be because they actually *enjoy* it.

This is true. We fight back when the girl is ugly, however.

Dude From Dudetown
08-04-2006, 11:52 AM
One time, I saw Chuck Norris, and some guy threw a rock at him, and he turned around, and thought it was me! So he started to punch, but I countered and flipped him over! Then I pulled on some pain! He got up, put then I ounched him clean in the face! That sure showed him!

P.S. This is true

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 11:53 AM
I physically fought with my brother all our childhood. From punchings to kickings to shoving each other down. Either when we were angry or when we just wrestled for fun. I always won because I was three years older.

And yes, guys like it. The bitches.

And real fights tempt me but I don't want my face broken. So grr.

JohnnyNemesis
08-04-2006, 11:53 AM
One time, I saw Chuck Norris, and some guy threw a rock at him, and he turned around, and thought it was me! So he started to punch, but I countered and flipped him over! Then I pulled on some pain! He got up, put then I ounched him clean in the face! That sure showed him!

P.S. This is true

Shut the FUCK up.

Dude From Dudetown
08-04-2006, 11:54 AM
Shut the FUCK up.

I wrote down in the bottom that it was true! What more do you want? It IS true, and I know you are just jealous.

0r4ng3
08-04-2006, 11:54 AM
I think he's mocking a past event. I swear I've seen that before.

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 11:55 AM
I wrote down in the bottom that it was true! What more do you want? It IS true, and I know you are just jealous.

You're still a dumbos shitbag.

Dude From Dudetown
08-04-2006, 11:55 AM
You're still a dumbos shitbag.

I take that as a compliment.

Preocupado
08-04-2006, 11:58 AM
I love a girl's angry reaction, unless it's a punch. Or that famous kick that hurts.

nieh
08-04-2006, 11:59 AM
I physically fought with my brother all our childhood. From punchings to kickings to shoving each other down. Either when we were angry or when we just wrestled for fun. I always won because I was three years older.

I used to fight with my brother all the time. I had a really bad temper when I was younger so I would just go off on him over next to nothing. He's 2 1/2 years older than me and was a blue belt in karate (this was before I started doing karate myself) and was scared of me. I remember I once jumped down the stairs and kicked him in the head. That was fucking awesome.

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Haha, Josh. And you always seem like such a calm boy. Tsk.

Dude From Dudetown
08-04-2006, 12:01 PM

Thank you, I know.

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Thank you, I know.

I am not talking to you, idiot.

0r4ng3
08-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Or that famous kick that hurts.
More like infamous. I mean, seriously, fucking OW.

If you were wondering, yes, I have been a victim of said kick.

Dude From Dudetown
08-04-2006, 12:02 PM
I am not talking to you, idiot.

Thank you.

nieh
08-04-2006, 12:07 PM

That's just how I like to present myself. That way I can catch people off guard and just rip them apart!

Preocupado
08-04-2006, 12:15 PM
More like infamous. I mean, seriously, fucking OW.

If you were wondering, yes, I have been a victim of said kick.

It's low and it's NO JOKE!

nieh, creepy coincidence: my brother is also 2 1/2 years older than me, we fought tae-kwon-do to the blue strip, and once i threw an umbrella at his head when he was down the ladder.

killer_queen
08-04-2006, 12:31 PM
I used to fight with my brother all the time and I was quite strong even I was two years younger than him. But the fights lost all their fun after he started to whine about me to mom.

Sin Studly
08-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Or that famous kick that hurts.

I h8 that kick.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-04-2006, 07:46 PM
Never been in a real fight, really. I've exchanged punches but nothing that could really constitute the title. The funniest physical thing that ever happened to me was I was making fun of a friend for something (I can't remember what it was). He got annoyed and so drop kicked me in the side of the head. My head swelled to about 3 times it's regular size. I bought him a beer for it. Awesome.

Guess you had to be there.

ninthlayer
08-04-2006, 07:49 PM
In seventh grade a friend of mine punched me in the face and I got a bloody nose. Then we got suspended for a day.

ruroken
08-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Uh... this time I think I'll keep what's left of my dignity.

noodlesfan
08-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Uh... this time I think I'll keep what's left of my dignity.
Too late.
________

0r4ng3
08-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Too late.
________
Basically what I was thinking. You posted, and thus you must now tell your story.

Ocupation: Offspring
08-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Ok well this kid was talking a bunch of shit about me, my mom, and my family so he came over one day and i pushed his head in the wall punched him a few times and threw him down my flight of stairs. He came back up and socked me right in the face gave me a black eye.
Thats my first REAL fight.
BTW he's 15 and im 12

noodlesfan
08-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Ok well this kid made a "yo mama" joke, so I saw him at school and i called him a faggot and he almost fell down these steps. He came back up and socked me right in the face gave me a black eye.
Thats my first REAL fight.
BTW he's 15 and im 12
Edited for truth.

Jakebert
08-04-2006, 09:36 PM
I've never been in a fight. I'm too lazy to care enough to fight someone.

08-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Edited for truth.
No its not! Thats how it really happened, ask Mr. Noodles.

Sin Studly
08-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Getting your eye blacked hurts like a motherfuck. For days.

SkunkIt
08-04-2006, 10:09 PM
This thread is so punx.

I don't even remember my first fight, I've been fighting since elemantary school. Luckily, as I got older, I fought less.

However, I barely rememeber one one of my "best" fights. My mom said when I was in the third grade, I beat up three sixth graders and got called into the office for it. I think it was because they were standing in the sand box while I was trying to do something.

lolz. So punx.

Tizzalicious
08-04-2006, 10:10 PM
I used to fight with my brother all the time and I was quite strong even I was two years younger than him. But the fights lost all their fun after he started to whine about me to mom.

Poor brother. It's frustrating when a you nger sibling is stronger. I once slapped my 2 years younger sister, she hit me back so hard that I never slapped her again.

noodlesfan
08-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Poor brother. It's frustrating when a you nger sibling is stronger. I once slapped my 2 years younger sister, she hit me back so hard that I never slapped her again.
I always taught my brother who's boss, he'd hit me, and I'd take it, until an hour later where i'd punch him in the chest without warning. Then he'd get ready to hit me and I'd say "It'll be harder next time" and he'd make a disgruntled little boy noise and back off.

But it still beats AID's, am I right?

Harnum
08-05-2006, 07:34 AM
But it still beats AID's, am I right?
Just stop. Please for the love of God!

H1T_That
08-05-2006, 07:40 AM
My first fight was when i was 12. It was when i first started senior school and there was this guy who was putting on the whole 'I'm the hard kid around here' act, which i couldn't stand. I'm not entirely sure how it started, i think it was something stupid like he tried to steal my pen or whatever, which i didn't accept. He looked pretty pissed at my defiance to his hope that he would be branded 'tough'. After the lesson, walking down the stairs he called my name, when i turned he kicked me square in the nose. He went for another kick but i grabbed his leg and dragged him down about 4 or 5 stairs and kicked and punched the shit out of him. He quickly becase class reject rather than tough-guy.

Harnum
08-05-2006, 07:49 AM
My first fight was when i was 12. It was when i first started senior school and there was this guy who was putting on the whole 'I'm the hard kid around here' act, which i couldn't stand. I'm not entirely sure how it started, i think it was something stupid like he tried to steal my pen or whatever, which i didn't accept. He looked pretty pissed at my defiance to his hope that he would be branded 'tough'. After the lesson, walking down the stairs he called my name, when i turned he kicked me square in the nose. He went for another kick but i grabbed his leg and dragged him down about 4 or 5 stairs and kicked and punched the shit out of him. He quickly becase class reject rather than tough-guy.
=| You showed him. Kickass! pwned. What he deserves for kicking in the face. How low.

H1T_That
08-05-2006, 07:54 AM
=| You showed him. Kickass! pwned. What he deserves for kicking in the face. How low.

I geniunley can't tell whether you're being sarcastic or not.

Could you please verify?

Harnum
08-05-2006, 07:55 AM
I was serious. Kicking in the face while you're on the stairs? Kinda gay.

H1T_That
08-05-2006, 07:59 AM
I was serious. Kicking in the face while you're on the stairs? Kinda gay.

Yeah, well he was a moron. Was expelled soon after.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
08-05-2006, 08:01 AM
Any guy that kicks another guy in the face on stairs DESERVES to get his ass kicked. Any guy that kicks another guy in the face CAN get his ass kicked. Any guy that kicks another guy WILL get his ass kicked. Well good job getting his ass kicked.

Edit: I haven't been in a real fight where I really wanted to hurt a kid I hated. I get into tons of fistfights with my best friend though.

Harnum
08-05-2006, 08:01 AM
Haha! Bastard. I didn't really have any fights. I'm not a fighter, by nature anyway.

Harnum
08-05-2006, 08:02 AM
Any guy that kicks another guy WILL get his ass kicked.
I was kinda thinking that too, who really kicks while fighting? It seems pussy-ish

killer_queen
08-05-2006, 08:10 AM
who really kicks while fighting?
Girls and cowards.

0r4ng3
08-05-2006, 08:14 AM
What about kickboxers? Duh, it's right there in the name!

Mr. Orange
08-05-2006, 08:22 AM
And this guy (http://www.filecabi.net/video/kickme7.html)

WebDudette
08-05-2006, 08:27 AM
I have to admit... that was fucking awesome.

The fact that his name is Daniel makes it better.

H1T_That
08-05-2006, 08:30 AM
Talk about a roundhouse kick to the face.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
08-05-2006, 08:31 AM
That kick was incredible. Very shortly after the kick, you can hear the kool-aid man.

08-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Yes it dose! After i got my black eye i had my glasses on and slept on it with my glasses poking right into it. Didnt feel so good.

neocon58
08-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Daniel and I were at Starbucks today doing our casual smoke and drink a cappuchino bit before work. Me wearing my Fall Out Boy hoodie and girl pants,and Daniel in his Taking Back Sunday hoodie and camo's. Well,this preppy chick and her 2 friends came up and was like "Hey look its the emo brothers. Why don't you go cry somewhere huh?" to that I kicked my chair back making her jump and I was about a foot taller than her,I said "Why don't you go fuck your damn father! Maybe he'll buy you another fuckin Benz! HELL make him scream while he cums and he'll buy you a whole new mansion!". She started crying and ran away. It was a well-deserved yelling at. Even though I hate to see girls crying at my own words I felt good this time.

Bahahahaha.

For a second I thought you were telling the truth and referring to the Starbucks at rundle mall.

Rag Doll
08-06-2006, 09:48 AM
In 2nd grade, a boy said something mean to a friend of mine so I punched him in the face. He got a bloody nose and burst into tears. o_O

pathfinder
08-06-2006, 09:57 AM
I was kinda thinking that too, who really kicks while fighting? It seems pussy-ish

Wy??
Kicking is as mutch a part of fighting a punching.
Almost every martial art uses it as a basic thing.
And by the way if you saw 2 guys fighting on the street and one guy would land a kick like you saw in the clip.
What would you think? that he was a pussy or WOW dont fuck with that guy.
I think most people would think the second.

EDIT:another great kick. (http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=445)

Sin Studly
08-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Wy??
Kicking is as mutch a part of fighting a punching.

Kicking is for faggy martial arts SPORTS and for when the other guy is lying on the ground. You try pansy martial arts kicking crap on a streetfighter while he's standing up and you'll lose. Fact.

ninthlayer
08-06-2006, 03:30 PM
They even teach you in martial arts that kicking is dumb as shit to try when squaring off against another guy. It opens up all sorts of vulnerabilities and completely fucks your balance. Also, kicks are a shit ton slower than punches.

Unless you're all like "LOL, MUAY TAI!"

Of course, if you're going to be claiming the title of Natonal Champion you're likely to be in one of those fitness martial sports that's all about breaking boards, ridiculous kicks, and showboating in general (as compared to a survival art, such as Arnis which is all about the "LOL, I just dug my dirty fingernails into your eyes and you can't see so I'm going to wrap your arm around your back and knee you in the spine, LOL!" and knifing people).

Fucking gymnasts.

Preocupado
08-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Since when does a kick fuck up your balance in martial arts?

noodlesfan
08-06-2006, 07:43 PM
You're standing on one leg when you do it?

Preocupado
08-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Kicking is for faggy martial arts SPORTS and for when the other guy is lying on the ground. You try pansy martial arts kicking crap on a streetfighter while he's standing up and you'll lose. Fact.

And since when does a street fighter does anything but avoid or defend a martial arts fighter's kick?

Preocupado
08-06-2006, 07:47 PM
You're standing on one leg when you do it?

no, i'm flying with my angel wings.

noodlesfan
08-06-2006, 07:49 PM
no, i'm flying with my angel wings.
I'm the only one who can fly here.

ninthlayer
08-06-2006, 07:50 PM
It completely takes you out of whatever stance you're in and shifts your center of gravity dramatically. Plus, as already stated, the fact that you're standing on one fucking leg for the entire duration of the kick doesn't really help your balance either. At all.

Preocupado
08-06-2006, 07:57 PM
It completely takes you out of whatever stance you're in and shifts your center of gravity dramatically. Plus, as already stated, the fact that you're standing on one fucking leg for the entire duration of the kick doesn't really help your balance either. At all.

ninthlayer, before you're allowed to perform any kind of kick, you're taught about keeping one leg as a balance base. The leg that is closer to opponet is practically loose when you're defending and, when you attack with a kick, the other leg becomes the base. Overall, your balance center is performed by a single leg the whole time.

HornyPope
08-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Kicks are an integral part of a figher's arsenal if you know what you're doing and if the range permits. You can bring down your opponent before he has the chance to sufficiently approach you for a punch. You can kick him "under the elbows" in the liver, kidneys, you can fake a kick to the body and when he brings his guard, you can extend the kick to the neck. Low kicks to the knees and shin are lethal.

In addition, you can use the kick as a spring forward to approach the opponent, or you can sweep him off his feet (in close range), or you can sneak in a knee kick (again from close range).

But obviously if you're in a prototypical street fight, your opponent get in your face, thumps his chest and shoves you, otherwise putting himself in the best position to recieve a punch, it is far more tactical to use your arms then.

RickyCrack
08-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Here you can see Ryu doing some faggy little kick thing, while Dhalsim uses his fucking awesome yoga flame to bring the pain on the kick using little faggot. Real street fighters use fire.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ricky2tone/kicklol.jpg

Preocupado
08-06-2006, 09:08 PM
nobody uses ha-tek-tek-trouken

RickyCrack
08-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Obviously somebody made that mistake and got their shit ruined by somebody who dosn't kick.

JohnnyNemesis
08-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Speak for yourself!

RickyCrack
08-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Here's more proof that kicking is stupid.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ricky2tone/kicklol2.jpg

0r4ng3
08-06-2006, 09:38 PM
That's his fault for aiming right above his head. What a retarded thing to do.

RickyCrack
08-06-2006, 09:39 PM
That's his fault for aiming right above his head. What a retarded thing to do.

Just like using kicks. It's all about the L button.

JohnnyNemesis
08-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Street Fighter 1 = Best voices ever.

To go even further offtopic:
http://sydlexia.com/imagesandstuff/sf1/geki.gif

DeAtHsTaR
08-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Street Fighter 1 = Best voices ever.

To go even further offtopic:
http://sydlexia.com/imagesandstuff/sf1/geki.gif

SF1?? Isn't that the rare arcade-only one that only had two characters?

JohnnyNemesis
08-06-2006, 11:09 PM
Don't talk to me.

EDIT: I've found the sound files I was looking for! Directly from Street Fighter 1:

http://www.sydlexia.com/goodies/SF_strength.wav

http://www.sydlexia.com/goodies/SF_learn.wav

http://www.sydlexia.com/goodies/SF_greatest.wav

DIGITIZED VOICES FTW!~

pathfinder
08-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Do you guys even realize what martial arts is about???

Any morron can throw a kick.
The art is to still be standing after that kick.
And to defend a kick is realy hard.
especialy when he uses the kick in a combination, with for example punches.

And dude a lowkick issent faggy at all.
If you place it wel its over for the other guy.
You can really fuck up a leg with a lowkick.

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 12:29 AM
You're still a fag and (most likely) a liar.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 12:29 AM
Have you learned nothing? Ryu (the karate "master") got his ass handed to him when he tried to kick Dhalsim. I'd say he defended it pretty well while simultaneously breathing fire on him. There is no defense against fire. Fire beats kicking any day of the week. Not to mention kicks look gay compared to fire breathing.

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 12:59 AM
Do you guys even realize what martial arts is about???

Any morron can throw a kick.
The art is to still be standing after that kick.
And to defend a kick is realy hard.
especialy when he uses the kick in a combination, with for example punches.

And dude a lowkick issent faggy at all.
If you place it wel its over for the other guy.
You can really fuck up a leg with a lowkick.

You're a stupid faggot. And so is anybody who kicks in a real fight.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 12:59 AM
You're still a fag and (most likely) a liar.

Dude fuck you.
Im not a liar.
Im gonne make some clips of my next tournament.
Is that enough proof for you guy's.

O and the about the game.
Its just that a GAME and nothing more.

Shit im starting to act like offspringer24: check out my band www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:01 AM
Dude fuck you.
Im not a liar.
Im gonne make some clips of my next tournament.
Is that enough proof for you guy's.

O and the about the game.
Its just that a GAME and nothing more.

Shit im starting to act like offspringer24: check out my band www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

It's more than a game, and perfectly depicts the struggle of the martial artist. If you can't breathe fire, you don't deserve that brown belt or whatever you claim to have.

By the way -- nice cop out to try and make it back on everybodies nice list by making fun of dtoxrockers. We're not talking about them. We're talking about you and why kicking is for sissies.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:03 AM
*sigh*

I rest my case.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:07 AM
You didn't present a case to begin with. There is no you resting it, only you copping out like a little girl.

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 01:08 AM
By the way -- nice cop out to try and make it back on everybodies nice list by making fun of dtoxrockers. We're not talking about them. We're talking about you and why kicking is for sissies.

Exactly. That was the weakest attempt I've seen at trying to divert attention from what a faggot sissy you are.

Look, kicking in a fight can work. If, like, the guy is on the ground already. And you start stomping on his wrists and ankles and face. Otherwise, it's for the fags and karate tournaments only. And I've never ever had a guy challenge me to a karate tournament for looking at him wrong in a bar.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:09 AM
Come on man.
Breathing fire.

Im just not going to go on with this useless conversation about games and breathing fire.

Its real easy to call a guy a faggot from 20.000 miles away issent it.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:13 AM
Come on man.
Breathing fire.

Im just not going to go on with this useless conversation about games and breathing fire.

Its real easy to call a guy a faggot from 20.000 miles away issent it.

And it's really easy to lie about being a national karate champion on the internet as well.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Yea i agree it is.
Only im not lieing.
Ass i said you dont have to beleave.
And im not going to sit here and try to proove it, because i know its usseles.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:18 AM
Yea i agree it iss.
Only im not lieing.
Ass i said you dont have to beleave.
And im not going to sit here and try to proove it, because i know its usseles.

National champions don't have brown belts, faggot.

PS - I have a black belt in Kung Fu. You don't have to believe me, but it's true. For serious.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:21 AM
If you say so i beleave you.

And i dont know where your from.
and i dont know how it works there.
But here a couple of gyms(about ten) are beeing invited to send people to the national championships.
My gym beeing one of them.
And regardless of your belt you can enter.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:27 AM
If you say so i beleave you.

And i dont know where your from.
and i dont know how it works there.
But here a couple of gyms(about ten) are beeing invited to send people to the national championships.
My gym beeing one of them.
And regardless of your belt you can enter.

Ok so you're possibly being sent to a national championship. That's a lot different than being a national champion, like you have claimed to be. And even if you are going it's not because of your own personal achievements. It's because of the achievements of your gym, which all the achieving was probably done by everybody that's better than you, which is probably everybody.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:31 AM
Ok so you're possibly being sent to a national championship. That's a lot different than being a national champion, like you have claimed to be. And even if you are going it's not because of your own personal achievements. It's because of the achievements of your gym, which all the achieving was probably done by everybody that's better than you, which is probably everybody.

I dont think so.
I am in the top 3 best fighters in my gym.
And after i was sent to the championships i was in my class.(beeing 60kg-65kg bleu belt and above.)

I dont get wy your making these statements.
You have no idea what your talking about youve never seen me.
Youve never been in my gym.
And youve never been at the dutch national championships.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:33 AM
I dont think so.
I am in the top 3 best fighters in my gym.
And after i wassent to the championships i was in my class.(beeing 60kg-65kg bleu belt and above.)

Must be a really shitty class. The point still remains that you are NOT a national champion.

Also my gym went to the world finals. We killed the Dutch team, and without kicking.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:36 AM
What union are you in.
Im with the IBF international budo federation.
And the IBF world championships is comming up.
Its beeing held in Kiev, Ukraine.
And im the newest adition to the dutch team.
So i hope to see you there.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:38 AM
What union are you in.
Im with the IBF international bude federation.
And the IBF world championships is comming up.
And im the newest adition to the dutch team.
So i hope to see you there.

I call shenanigans, you're not even a national champion.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:39 AM
Answer the question are with the IBF?

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 01:40 AM
PS - I have a black belt in Kung Fu. You don't have to believe me, but it's true. For serious.
I never knew there are any *black* belts in Kung Fu... I always thought that black belts were only in Karate... Enlighten me, please... I'm noob in this problems... :D

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 01:41 AM
Ass to mouf.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:43 AM
I have a double secret kung fu black belt.

This was my sensei. He was cancelled in the mid 90's. Now I must avenge him to reclaim dignity to our dojo.

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0002W12IU.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:44 AM
*praying to god that rickycrack is with the IBF*

are you?????? please be.
So i can kick your ass on the world championships.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:46 AM
*praying to god that rickycrack is with the IBF*

are you?????? please be.
So i can kick your ass on the world championships.

You really are a fucking idiot, and a liar, and a sissie who probably kicks.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:49 AM
you still havent answerd the question.
And yes i kick in tournaments.
But on the streets.nah i never kicked anyone.
I usualy just headbud and punch.

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 01:50 AM
Kicks his ass up into guys' moufs.
Delicious.
Yo yo yo yo yo!
Do my posts look better when I type them out like this?

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:50 AM
LOL, prank on you!!!!!

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 01:51 AM
How many streetfights have you been in, Chuck?

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 01:52 AM
Answer:
All of them.
PUNK RAWK STYLEE!

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:53 AM
got a minute??

This saturday me and my friends went out to this big beachparty.
And these big black dudes started bumping into us.
So we got in this big fight 20 v 20 people.
I Punched a couple of guys in there face, and i got punched back.
but heey thats life.

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 01:54 AM
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig
baaaaassssssh

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 01:55 AM
http://www.stevereeves.com/images/Hercules.jpg

This is me bending a faggy metal bar that tried to kick me before my national big-black-guys karate tournament (which I won).

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 01:58 AM
http://www.sbceo.k12.ca.us/~vms/carlton/spartacus.jpg
This is me fighting a big black guy that tried to kick me. WHATTA NEGROES!

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:59 AM
o no im not saying we won that fight.
If securety woulnd have jumpt well all probebly be in the hospital.
They were like between 20 and 30 and we where between 16 and 19.
They ownd us be we diddent run away like fags.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 02:00 AM
Once I went on this street fighting tournament beating enemies from all over the world to make it to the finals and claim my vengeance on M. Bison for killing my entire village and for cancelling my Sensei David Carradine (his show was awesome damnit!!!) Long story short M. Bison tried sissy kicking me and shit, so I just unloaded with the fire breathing. It was all awesome and shit and fire was everywhere and everything was on fire. Of course I won, and then became a karate champion.

Paint_It_Black
08-07-2006, 02:06 AM
o no im not saying we won that fight.
If securety woulnd have jumpt well all probebly be in the hospital.
They were like between 20 and 30 and we where between 16 and 19.
They ownd us be we diddent run away like fags.

Wow! You were lucky to only suffer brain damage. You could have been killed!

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 02:07 AM
http://www.streetfighter-fr.com/SF2%20Guide/images/sf2ce/sys/inhold.png

This is me pwning that negro Balrog. He was the first person I beat in the semi finals.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 02:07 AM
*sigh*

*sigh*

and yes *sigh* again.

you guys like wanne get back on topic or what?

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 02:10 AM
*sigh*

*sigh*

and yes *sigh* again.

you guys like wanne get back on topic or what?

*you're a fag*

*you're a fag*

and yes *you're a fag*

You wanna stop trying to lie on the internet now or what?

Preocupado
08-07-2006, 02:10 AM
This one time me, Patrick and some chinese dude were checking this awesome truck full of lights at Little China, when some guy with a rice harvesting hat starts shooting lightning from his hands and, when i look around, there's two hundred chinese guys fighting all around. That was some big trouble.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 02:11 AM
*you're a fag*

*you're a fag*

and yes *you're a fag*

You wanna stop trying to lie on the internet now or what?

As i was saying i am not lieing.
But i'll just stop talking about it.
savvy??

Edit: Ok savvy was dumb.

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 02:15 AM
My first real big one-on-one fight was last year and against this guy:
http://www.movv.com/prvupload/uploads/jesus%20nigger.jpg
I was 21 and he was black, so I got really pissed off.
He was laying on the ground and I just started punching him everywhere i could.
Then I jumped into my personal jet and flew to the NATIONAL KARATE CHAMPIONSHIP and totally won. And then I had SEX with a GIRL, in her VAGINA.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 02:17 AM
Ok OK that was pretty funny.

Paint_It_Black
08-07-2006, 02:18 AM
Game over, Ninth just won.

Edit: I was so totally wrong.

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 02:18 AM
And then I had SEX with a GIRL, in her VAGINA.

Post pics of ur girlfriend!

http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~thomas/lists/images/xena01.jpg

This is mine!

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 02:19 AM
http://static.zoovy.com/img/gkworld/W203-H270-Bf3f3f3/z251sc.jpg

This is my GF. We were in the street fighter world tournament together. We had some tag team battles together. We always won. Our clothesline was lethal.

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 02:21 AM
lol thats awesome but once my gf headbudded a black guy.

I think we might get married soon <3

ninthlayer
My girlfriend is best friends with Sin's girl!
http://www.geocities.com/la_taberna_del_fin/gabriel8.jpg
I have SEX with HER inside of her VAGINA, because she's a GIRL!

pathfinder
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b231/Shinjay4/Street_Fighter_Girls.jpg

hmmmm my streetfighting girls. :p

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 02:22 AM
anime fag.

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 02:23 AM
anime fag.

pathfinder
hahahahahaha
blow me.

Sin Studly
lolz remember when our gf's totally made out with each other in front of us in season 3 lol?

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 02:24 AM
Yeah, and then we made out and it was totally hotter. And then we all lol'd and had a foursome. Want to cyber in this thread?

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 02:25 AM
LOL!

i totally fucked you in the ass and we're still not fags coz we don't kick at people like sissies! LOLZ!

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 02:26 AM
For serious, LOL!

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 02:27 AM
Ok enough lets get back on topic.
This is bullshit anyway.

RickyCrack
me and my boyfriend (http://www.sickanimation.com/cartoon.asp?name=knockknock)

Sin Studly
*walks into national karate tournaments and eyes ninth up*

Hey, do u cum here often cutie?

*rubs ur shoulders*

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 02:29 AM
that movie was about sin and ninth.

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 02:29 AM
"LOL, yeah I cum often!"

*Unties Sin's fighting robe and rubs cocoa butter and ninja stars into Sin's masculine karate action chest*

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 02:31 AM
ok you guys just make eatch other cum i gotte go get me something to eat and a movie im bored.

It was fun wile it lasted.

goodbye fartnukkers

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 02:34 AM
I have a front row seat while I watch Sean masturbate as he cybers with Sin. This is better than porn.

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 02:36 AM
*moans and wriggles under ninths skillful hands (coz he doesn't waste practise-time kicking like a faggot)*

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 02:39 AM
*lets Sin's robe fall to the floor, unveiling the throbbing member that is Sin's manhood, which promptly springs into the air in anticipation of the pleasure that it is about to recieve from someone that isn't a pussy and doesn't kick people*

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 02:41 AM
*pushes ninth up against wall and stares with uncontrollable lust*

baby, u make me so hot! when i win this national championship im gonna do it for you! now i want u to act like a cockhungry girly faggot so i can see how much u want my throbbing veiny cock in ur ass!

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 02:43 AM
oh baby, i forgot to tell you. i'm your opponent in this competition. we have to meatsword fight for the audience before the REAL fun can begin!

*glares seductively at Sin and his karate harden loins*

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 02:46 AM
omg but ur not big and black enough! i only fight big black men coz people respect that more when i tell them on the internet.

but... since u so cute, maybe

*assumes the crouching faggot, spreading anus position*

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 02:48 AM
*flips out anime karate style and instantly grows a giant nigger dick*

can u handle my running nigger, stolen television cock-to-ass technique?

*penetrates Sin with one powerful nig-thrust*

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 02:51 AM
omg ur such a masculine devil!

*is so humiliated and assrammed i kick like a little faggot bitch*

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 02:54 AM
*Catches Sin's faggy leggy in my mouth and slowly swallows the whole thing up to his now throbbing and pleading member*
mmmyou likmmm dat bammbymmm?

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 02:54 AM
*The crowd roars with thunder with the hot pumping man action in the ring. Some people however are chanting, "Stop kicking you faggots and get to the money shot." The referees have left the arena to avoid any contact with the two lovers tragically locked in mortal, yet sexy, battle.*

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 02:58 AM
*thrusts crotch at ninth's mouth and slides anus up and down his massive dick while simultaniously punching without warning. hits him 4 times clean in the face*

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 03:02 AM
*Continues to work Sin's member into a rage while pounding his male tunnel of love with super karate agility*

i hope ur reddy 4 this!

*spits Sin's cock out of my mouth and spins the little kickfag around my member while practicing crane kicks and eyeing down Ralph Macchio*

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 03:03 AM
*gets so hot i breathe yoga fire all over ninth*

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 03:06 AM
*bathes in the heat and moisture of Sin's yoga fire breath, inching ever closer to karatejaculation*

WAX ON U FAG! WAX ON NOW PLZ!

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 03:08 AM
*The crowd is standing on their feet. Dads with their little kids are scrambling to get their video recorders in focus to catch the epic battle on film. Kids are wildly masturbating where they sit and kicking the seats in front of them like little faggots and pissing off those in front of them trying to enjoy the miraculous feat happening before their very eyes.*

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 03:14 AM
*spins on heels and does 360 degrees power-slam over ninths cock fu*

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 03:17 AM
*I moan and fall to my knees, crashing Sin's body onto the mat with my manmeat still firmly wedged inside of him. He is laying on the floor and I just start punching him everywhere I could.*

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 03:20 AM
*starts bumping into you like 20 big black dudes*

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 03:22 AM
*Security tries to break it up but just ends up going down on all of the black guys. I pull Sin back to the center of the ring and put on my Fall Out Boy hoody and wrap Sin's Taking Back Sunday hoody around his back like a saddle*

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 03:26 AM
*I kick my chair back making him jump and I'm about a foot taller than him,I say "Why don't you go fuck your damn father! Maybe he'll buy you another fuckin Benz! HELL make him scream while he cums and he'll buy you a whole new mansion!".*

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 03:28 AM
*Up from the rafters you can hear RickyCrack yelling, "Don't yell at each other like this! You two are beautiful together! Don't let this karate competition tear your relationship apart!"*

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 03:29 AM
*I scream and cum out an entire mansion for Sin*

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 03:36 AM
*It was a well-deserved fucking. Even though I hate to see ninth cumming at my own anus I felt good this time.*

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 03:42 AM
*The crowd cheers as the battle comes to an end. Slowly they leave their seats and walk out of the stadium. Nobody really said anything but they all left a little wiser as they had all learned a valuable lesson. For you see that day they all learned that kicking is for faggots. They crowd left and the seats were empty. Except for one man. That man was RickyCrack who then stood and applauded wildly and let loose wolf whistles of excitement, they whole time with his huge nigger cock hanging out of his zipper. It was the greatest karate championship match ever, and that made him happy.*

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 03:45 AM
Ninth, RickyCrack.... I love you guys! <3

ninthlayer
08-07-2006, 04:11 AM
It's mutual.

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 05:18 AM
That was really gay, but at the same time really creative.

noodlesfan
08-07-2006, 08:25 AM
me and my boyfriend (http://www.sickanimation.com/cartoon.asp?name=knockknock)
Marc M. = the Jesus

kontaktas
08-07-2006, 12:03 PM
i haven't read them all, but why boys mainly think that they're stronger than their older brothers?... i mean can't you just see they love you and don't want to do no harm... if i had a brother, i'd rather take some big hits myself. and i hope most of you would.

noodlesfan
08-07-2006, 12:05 PM
i haven't read them all, but why boys mainly think that they're stronger than their older brothers?... i mean can't you just see they love you and don't want to do no harm... if i had a brother, i'd rather take some big hits myself. and i hope most of you would.
Fucking Pussy.

kontaktas
08-07-2006, 12:09 PM
Fucking Pussy.
you've made it thorough...

Sin Studly
08-07-2006, 01:35 PM
That was really gay, but at the same time really creative.

Not as gay as kicking.

JohnnyNemesis
08-07-2006, 03:05 PM
http://www.sydlexia.com/goodies/SF_strength.wav

FTFW.

Oh, and I totally fucked all of pathfinders girls.

pathfinder
08-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Wy!!!!!!!!!!!! *cry's on the floor*

HornyPope
08-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Hey Ninth, what's like the standard procedure they teach you to overpower an assailant? I presume the first rule in your job, like it's the case with most security guards is to avoid physical struggle so they don't have to pay you insurance money, but what's the word among the veterans in the field? Do they like teach you a headlock, or sweeping moves? What about ground fighting?

ninthlayer
08-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Hey Ninth, what's like the standard procedure they teach you to overpower an assailant? I presume the first rule in your job, like it's the case with most security guards is to avoid physical struggle so they don't have to pay you insurance money, but what's the word among the veterans in the field? Do they like teach you a headlock, or sweeping moves? What about ground fighting?
http://www.shopnbu.com/classic-phone-retro-telephone-images/CLASSIC-METAL-us-basic-classic-metal-phone.jpg
I sit in front of a computer at a software company and monitor temperatures, lawl.

Sin Studly
08-10-2006, 04:40 AM

Being a drunken belligerent lout, I've found that they almost always put you into some form of massively painful wrist-lock thing. Being a coward and a weakling, I can't say what they do if the situation gets ugly.

pathfinder
08-10-2006, 09:40 AM
They kick...... beleave me they kick.....Hard.
Right in your face when your lying on the ground.
And they mace you.
And they throw against the hood of a car.
And they use that rubberstick thingy.
Beleave me i know.
Beeing a drunk moron myself.

PS: and they got fucking guard dogs......they bite......HARD!!!

HornyPope
08-10-2006, 09:53 AM
I thought you were a floor guard, Ninth.

Being a drunken belligerent lout, I've found that they almost always put you into some form of massively painful wrist-lock thing. Being a coward and a weakling, I can't say what they do if the situation gets ugly.

Are you laying down, standing? Is your arm behind your back or in front? It's probably not even a lock, just a manipulation of the wrist joint to force you to follow the movement of the arm.

Sin Studly
08-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Don't listen to pathfinder, he's an idiot.

Anyways, I'm not sure whether to call it a lock or not, because it does seem more like simple manipulation. They get you standing, and the arm extends straight down, behind you, with the wrist on a funny angle so you gotta stand on tip-toes so it doesn't feel like it's getting ripped-the-fuck-off. Then they just walk you off the premises. If they put you on the ground they stick a knee into your lower back and hold your arms up with pressue on elbows, but that's only ever happened to me once so I dunno if it's standard procedure.

I do know from my friends who worked security that they teach people a whole series of locks and holds, but nobody really uses them.

pathfinder
08-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Don't listen to pathfinder, he's an idiot.

You kinda hurt my feeling with that one.

*cry's*

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 02:34 AM
Okay, idiot. I'll listen to you. When did a security guard kick you hard in the face while you were lying down? When did one mace you? When did one throw you against the hood of a car? When did one beat you with a baton? When did they sic attack dogs on you? What were you doing that made them act this way? How long ago was it? What happened afterwards?

I mean, Jesus, the mall cops here used to give troublemakers a ride in the back of their van and swerve it around until the kid is bruised and battered all over, before dumping him off in some suburb he doesn't know ; sometimes they'd even put a foam mattress over the kid and give him a baton thrashing through it. But that was it. And that was back in the 80s. In Australia, the land of crocodiles and convicts and forced prison buttfuckery, not Holland, the land of pot-smoking hippies and sissy kicking faggots and consentual loving buttfuckery with plenty of lubricants and foreplay, then snuggling afterwards. Ever seen Paul Hogan kick someone like a sissy faggot? No.

Seriously, stop making shit up on the internet to look tough, Mr. National Karate Champ Who Fights Big Black Guys And Kicks Like a Sissy Crying Girl.

pathfinder
08-11-2006, 04:12 AM
I wassent talking about a securety guard, i was talking about a cop.

And all of this happend this winter.
At a friends party.
His neighbours called the cops because me made to mutch noise or something.
The cops rushed into the house and started throwing people out, me included.
Some of my friends started fighting back against the cop( dont ask me wy).
Then more cops rushed in and all of the previous said things happend.

Dont beleave me??.......FINE in dont care.
If I would tell you that the earth is round you woulnd beleave me.
And don't patronize me you don't know me, give it a fucking rest already.
You fucking keyboard gangster.

JoY
08-11-2006, 04:51 AM
this whole topic, the subject, the attention it's gotten, it all fills me with some kind of disappointment in humanity. "omg i wuz in a fite wif lyke 10000 cops 1tiem adn it kickt a$$!!!!!"

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 04:54 AM
Shenaaaaaanigans. There's somewhat of a difference between the earth being round and a fifteen year old sissykicker being stomped in the face, maced, beaten with batons, and mauled by dogs over a fucking noise complaint in the Netherlands, the spiritual home of crying liberal faggotry. Since when do cops even bring canine units to a noise complaint?

PS. I know you enough to know you're a sissykicking Dutch faggot who lies about being the national karate champion on the internet, so I can patronise you all I want.

PPS. If I was a 'keyboard gangsta' I'd lie about stuff like being the national karate champion and big nig bashes and being beaten by the cops.

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 04:55 AM
this whole topic.... fills me with some kind of disappointment in humanity.

Even the hot cybersex? :(

pathfinder
08-11-2006, 05:40 AM
Shenaaaaaanigans. There's somewhat of a difference between the earth being round and a fifteen year old sissykicker being stomped in the face, maced, beaten with batons, and mauled by dogs over a fucking noise complaint in the Netherlands, the spiritual home of crying liberal faggotry. Since when do cops even bring canine units to a noise complaint?

PS. I know you enough to know you're a sissykicking Dutch faggot who lies about being the national karate champion on the internet, so I can patronise you all I want.

PPS. If I was a 'keyboard gangsta' I'd lie about stuff like being the national karate champion and big nig bashes and being beaten by the cops.

1st: Im 16
2nd: Because the local police force knows us and they know we probebly arrent going to listen if they dont use police brutality.
3rd: You do not know me enough to call me anything.
4th: How in fuckes name do you know im lieing??
HOW?! You have no fucking proof.
I know i havvent presented any myself but still.
Wy not give me the benifet of the doubt.
And 5th and final:Lets call it a day and both just move on, you seem mature enough to realize this is a waste of time and it issent getting us anywhere.
So what do you say lets bury the hatched?

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 07:03 AM
How in fuckes name do you know im lieing??

Apart from the fact that you admit you're lying in that sentence and are asking how I knew? Apart from you having absolutely no credibility because you claimed to be the national karate champion, then changed your story to say that your gym might be given a chance to send some people, one of which might be you to the national championship? Apart from your ridiculously implausable biiiiiiiig niiiiiiiiiig baaasssssh? Apart from your claims that the police brought attack dogs to a noise complaint in Holland, and had said attack dogs maul a sixteen year old boy, and somehow got away with it?

Now my wooden shoe breaks.

JoY
08-11-2006, 07:40 AM
he isn't admitting anything, at least not on purpose. that's his English failing.

my friend & I once got our groove on at the airport at night when drunk, singing, dancing, racing lugagecarts & all that jazz & we were requested in a friendly manner to leave by the police. I've been pulled over at least 25 times without ever getting a ticket... once we stood by when a couple of guys were shooting footballs from a barrel with carbid. the alarm of a shop went off because of the airpressure (or whatever) & police came to check it out. I thought we were screwed, but it ended with them driving away, wishing us a good night. later the guys who were firing footballs, smashed a traffic light. again police came driving by, but they did nothing. I've talked to policemen being very obviously drunk in public numerous times. as long as you don't cause too much trouble, all they can be is amused.

I've seen dogtrainings every week where I come from, because the trainingtrack was right behind the hockeyfield. the exercises are generally for chasing criminals, getting/finding guns & drugs, avoiding gunshots, saving their owner, that kind of stuff.

so, having said all this, I think Dutch cops are pretty leaned back & okay. the only times you see them coming into physical action is at hooligan fights, enormous riots, drug-related shite... most arrests for minor offences end with a simple warning without them making too much of a fuss out of it.

noodlesfan
08-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Dont beleave me
If you insist.

Sin Studly
08-11-2006, 08:46 AM
he isn't admitting anything, at least not on purpose. that's his English failing.

Okay. But everything else he's said is a mountain of ridiculous lies.

Original prankstA
08-11-2006, 08:48 AM
Thats tru.
You dont have to beleave me.
But i think that every one turns into a fighting machine when they mess with family.
I am the most laid back guy you'l ever meet.
It takes allot to piss me off.
But if you fuck with my family i just go beserk.
I cant help it.
i agree w/ you cuz my sister had to take me to a show once and a circle pit started and she got pushed down by some bastard so i helped her up and tripped the guy next time he came around, he fell on his face and i think broke his nose. but as far as fights go my first was 1st grade and a bunch of 2nd graders were taking me "hostage" under the playscape (1 fist grader vs like 5 second graders was a big deal at the time.) and when i'd try to escape they pulled me back and punched me a few times so then i just went crazy like just flailing my arms every which way and since they were bigger and stronger they started to move closer and eventually pinned me down. this one was telling me to calm down and he had some wierd speech defect and it really ticked me off so i broke free and chuck a block of ice (it was winter) at him and hit him right in the eye. then i got freaked out cuz i thought i had like killed him or something so i ran away

noodlesfan
08-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Okay. But everything else he's said is a mountain of ridiculous lies.

I know i havvent presented any [proof] myself...

I have to agree with him on this one.