PDA

View Full Version : Czechs and Slovaks Thread!!!

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 04:12 AM
(Following sentences are written in english because I don't know if writing in another language doesn't violate board rules... Anyone is free to tell me...)

Let's begin...

I know this is not the first czech thread... And I know it is not even the first slovakian thread, but I believe this is the first czechoslovakian thread... heh... ;)

So, if you are from one of these countries you are free to write here anything about yourself...
Little introduction like 'what city you come from?', 'what are your hobbies' or 'why do you like The Offspring?' is welcomed, but not obligatory... :)

Together we can discuss things not only about The Offspring, but also about our countries, opinions and stuff...

So, it might be all... :D

Czechs and Slovaks rule... ;)

Eh... One last thing:
There is one thing I have to demand of you to keep this thread serious and reasonable a bit, at least...
Ignore (= Do not reply!) the posts of SS (=SinStudly) and other secret children of Adolf Hitler, please... Their only task is to break these discussions up... Thank you...

Sin Studly
08-04-2006, 04:51 AM
Slovaks and Moravians hate Czechs. Fact. This thread was doomed the very second it was concieved. Go make a Czech-Austrian thread instead.

HeadAroundU
08-04-2006, 05:19 AM
MuddahFukkah. Is it supposed to be a MotherFucker in Arab language?

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 05:36 AM
OK... I will begin with myself... :p

I come from the Czech Republic, exactly from Brno which is city located in southern Moravia and which has got cca. 400 000 inhabitants... Some people call it 'boring city' and I do not protest (some locals feel offened by that, haha)... However, I like this 'boringness' of the place... :D

(for more info see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brno)

I am 22 and I study economy and management on one of the local universities... in english. Originally, I wanted to study law, but I didn't succeed 'cause I fucked up exams.. (Well, they were accepting only 5% of applicants, anyway... Kind of mission impossible).
I am still living at home with parents and sis, but I want to find a job after this summer and make some money along the school... and leave the 'nest' if possible... :p
I enjoy playing my electric guitar, listening to The Offspring (already many many years after hearing 'Self Esteem,' which had hypnotized me...) and various stuff (e.g. RATM recently). I also like fantasy/sci-fi a bit (I played DrD* long time ago), internet (boards) etc... blah blah blah... Uffff...

Holy shit!!... What have I done?.. I didn't mean to write such a long biography, haha... :D

*DrD = kind of 'czech' AD&D

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 05:44 AM
MuddahFukkah. Is it supposed to be a MotherFucker in Arab language?

Nope... It is supposed to be 'head around you' in Arab language... :p

Sin Studly
08-04-2006, 06:07 AM
Oh wow, a Moravian. Hahahaha. How does it feel to know the Slovaks and Magyars and even the Jews have their own countries, but you still don't?

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 07:24 AM
this is the first czechoslovakian

Refrain from using that together. Czech AND Slovak. Do you personally feel closer to Czechs or Slovaks?

Oh wow, a Moravian. Hahahaha. How does it feel to know the Slovaks and Magyars and even the Jews have their own countries, but you still don't?

Lolz, pwned.

Harnum
08-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Eh... One last thing:
There is one thing I have to demand of you to keep this thread serious and reasonable a bit, at least...
Ignore (= Do not reply!) the posts of SS (=SinStudly) and other secret children of Adolf Hitler, please... Their only task is to break these discussions up... Thank you...
Oh, stop whining about Justin. He is why I come here every day to see his many incredible pwns and witty remarks. Just stop crying already!

Sin Studly
08-04-2006, 09:00 AM
What do you think the world we have first? The Moravian Republic or the Roma Republic? I'm guessing the latter.

In fact, I predict we'll see the Aotearoan Republic, Federated Territories of Indiginous Australia, Great Iroqious Nation and Zululand before the Moravians get their own fucking country.

Not Ozymandias
08-04-2006, 09:04 AM
My heart is melting.

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Refrain from using that together. Czech AND Slovak. Do you personally feel closer to Czechs or Slovaks?

Why 'AND'??... :eek: ..I don't think there is such a huge difference between our two nations... You do?... The term 'czechoslovakian' is embedded and still used not only abroad. I read it had better reputation than 'czech' or 'slovakian' alone...

To reply to your question: The question is kinda funny... I feel closer to Czechs, of course. It is because I was born in Brno and I speak czech... But I believe that Czechs AND (as you want) Slovaks are brothers... We cannot delete so many years of common history without a blink... I understand slovak without any problems and you definitely understand czech without any problem... Or not?... Hehe... ;)

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 10:08 AM
I don't think the term Czechoslovak is being used any more, unless it is the people who still have no idea that we split.

And of course we understand each other after growing up in a bilingual state and because the languages are very similar.

I was thinking along the lines of Veľká Morava. Also, is there still the tension between Brno and Praha?

offspringer24
08-04-2006, 10:11 AM
isnt there a mafia like group that work slovakia own the police etc? my aunt was working there and was teaching a girl who was the daughter of "a gangster" and she ran somebody over whilst drink driving but got away with it :eek: does this sort of thing happen alot?

T-6005
08-04-2006, 10:14 AM
drink driving
You need to stop Brit typing.

offspringer24
08-04-2006, 10:16 AM
ok then for dui lol

Sin Studly
08-04-2006, 10:18 AM
But I believe that Czechs AND (as you want) Slovaks are brothers...

This might be true, but the Moravians are the snivelling dogs of the Czechs and Slovaks. You're as low as the Cigani and Rusyns (although they'll probably get their own countries before you do).

Endymion
08-04-2006, 10:22 AM
hey, check out my band www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers (www.gnaa.us)

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 10:35 AM
I was thinking along the lines of Veľká Morava. Also, is there still the tension between Brno and Praha?

Hahahaha... Yeah... There might be some tension between Brno and Prague... But it is rather friendly tension than anything else... To express it in more exact way means to say there are rather tensions between Prague and the rest of the republic than solely btw. P and B... Haha... The reason is following: 'Not-Praguers' believe that Praguers are arrogant pricks while Praguers believe that 'Not-Praguers' just envy the better socio-economic situation to them...
Kind of nonsense dispute... :D

But I think you know it all anyway... ;)

P.S. You are from Bratislava?.... Or Kosice?... Or Banska Bystrica?... Or what?... :)

Edit: I am not sure but I think the tensions btw. Brno and Prague are similar to the tensions btw. New York and New Jersey... For instance... Is anyone here from that region (East Coast)?... :D You can tell us if I said it well...

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 10:39 AM
I think it is a typical capital city kinda thing then which we have as well. You're from the city, you're an arrogant prick. You're from the village, you're a stupid peasant.

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 10:46 AM
I think it is a typical capital city kinda thing then which we have as well. You're from the city, you're an arrogant prick. You're from the village, you're a stupid peasant.

Yeah... Exactly... City mollycoddles versus country bumpkins... LOL... :D

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 10:47 AM
hey, check out my band www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers (www.gnaa.us)

WTF?!!... You are black gay?... Or what?... I don't understand the meaning of your post...

JohnnyNemesis
08-04-2006, 10:49 AM
WTF?!!... You are black gay?... Or what?...

OMFG! WINZ WINZ WINZ!!!

winz.

WINZ!!

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Zomg, Czechs are racist homophobes. Hahaha.

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 11:00 AM
Zomg, Czechs are racist homophobes. Hahaha.

Have you clicked Endymion's link?... (By the way, I am not racist!!)

HeadAroundU
08-04-2006, 11:01 AM
You are awesome! :)

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Have you clicked Endymion's link?... (By the way, I am not racist!!)

You used one racist and one homophobic term. And you don't understand the meaning of that link. It wasn't directed at you, either.

Tomo
08-04-2006, 11:04 AM
Neznasam rasistov.

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 11:05 AM
Neznasam rasistov.

Myslíš si, že Slováci nie sú rasisticky orientovaní voči cigáňom?

HeadAroundU
08-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Slota is awesome! :)

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 11:11 AM
I think we have some amusing times ahead of us.

Tomo
08-04-2006, 11:11 AM

Slota isn't racist, he's just too much patriotic. ;)

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 11:12 AM

HAHAHAHA.

AHAHAHA. Best statement ever.

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 11:14 AM
You used one racist and one homophobic term. And you don't understand the meaning of that link. It wasn't directed at you, either.

I protest... 'Black' is not racist term and 'gay' is not homophobic term!!!... I don't give a shit if 'black' is not politically right in the U.S., because some white pseudo-intellectual came with term 'Afro-american'... And 'gay' is kind of official term used by members of homosexual minority, as well...

P.S. I scrolled the thread up and looked at offspringer24's signature link and now I know what Endymion had in mind... ;)

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 11:30 AM
To the GoDdEsS: Je teda povoleny se tady bavit treba nejakym jinym jazykem nez anglictina?... :confused:

Jo, a muzu mit jeste 1 dotaz?... Jak si muzu zmenit ten napis 'member' co mam pod nickem na neco jinyho (ty tam mas Filthy Slavs Inc.)?... Diky... ;)

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Jasné, že môžeš hovoriť aj iným jazykom, ale mal by na to byť vyhradený jeden topic. Ako napríklad tento. Ľudia to nemajú radi, keď sa iba tak hocikde začneš baviť v inom jazyku.

Na Custom Title potrebuješ mať 500 Posts. Potom si to môžeš zmeniť.

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 11:36 AM
To the GoDdEsS: Diky...

To Tomo: Where are you from?... CZ or SK??... Or Kalimdor? :)

the_GoDdEsS
08-04-2006, 11:37 AM
He's Slovak. Had it in his profile. And it's obvious from his grammar.

Sin Studly
08-04-2006, 12:05 PM

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!

So next time I say I want all the gooks to have their homes confiscated and be forced to walk/swim back to vietnam, and that I want the aborigines put in camps and gassed, I'm just being 'too much patriotic'?

Tomo
08-04-2006, 12:37 PM
HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!

So next time I say I want all the gooks to have their homes confiscated and be forced to walk/swim back to vietnam, and that I want the aborigines put in camps and gassed, I'm just being 'too much patriotic'?

As long as you're not saying racial jokes...

the_GoDdEsS
08-05-2006, 02:07 AM
As long as you're not saying racial jokes...

*much patriotic jokes it should be.

ancalan
08-06-2006, 05:25 AM
aj vladko mečiar!....(ale néééé! to bola haluz! dobrá je iba jeho matka!)

the_GoDdEsS
08-06-2006, 05:33 AM
ale néééé!

Si z Bratislavy?

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 05:43 AM
Si z Bratislavy?
On je mám pocit z Ugandy... Psal to v jiným 'threadu'... :D

the_GoDdEsS
08-06-2006, 05:44 AM
Yeah sure and they speak Slovak in Uganda, because we are such colonial empire...

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 05:48 AM
Yeah sure and they speak Slovak in Uganda, because we are such colonial empire...
Slovakia is the most powerful colonial dominium of the 21st century... LOL... :D

I was right... He really IS from Uganda (or would like to be... LOL)!!
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=866164#post866164

HeadAroundU
08-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Heeeeej, nejak sa nam tu mnozia cesi a slovaci!

ancalan
04-24-2007, 02:28 AM
Si z Bratislavy?

hej som z blavy.....aj ty?

Sin Studly
04-24-2007, 03:15 AM
Spinavy slovenky, fuj. Si iba otroky pre biela rasa.

HeadAroundU
04-24-2007, 06:30 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/abo_head_1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/maori9433.jpg

Sin Studly
04-24-2007, 06:38 AM
Som pwned. :(

Duskygrin
04-24-2007, 01:57 PM
I need some Romanians, a couple Czechs, the odd Slovak, and throw in a bit of the Serbian as well... manutention on excel. Paid on the black.

coke_a_holic
04-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Did you hear the one about the Slovakian prostitute?

Yeah, for once, the male was in the Czech!

LLOLOLOLOL, thank you, I'll be here all week.

RickyCrack
04-24-2007, 03:00 PM
Did you hear the one about the Slovakian prostitute?

Yeah, for once, the male was in the Czech!

LLOLOLOLOL, thank you, I'll be here all week.

Did you hear about the Bohemie that entered the pie eating contest?

He would've won if the cow didn't kick him.

Sin Studly
04-24-2007, 09:41 PM
What's the first step in a cigani cookbook?

1. Steal an egg

ZagmenO
04-25-2007, 01:25 PM
Shit, dude!!! I'm part Czechoslovakian!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RickyCrack
04-25-2007, 02:39 PM
Shit, dude!!! I'm part Czechoslovakian!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that were true, you wouldn't say 'Czechoslovakian', you ignorant fuck.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-25-2007, 11:41 PM
There's a Czech and a Slovak working at my place at the moment. Both are absolutely gorgeous.

That is all.

HeadAroundU
04-26-2007, 06:02 AM
/\ Don't fuck up good genes.

Davo
05-07-2007, 01:08 AM
Ice-hockey, Moscow 2007

Czech Republic-Slovakia 2:3 (1:0, 0:2, 1:1)
Goals:
9. Plekanec (Marek, Barinka), 55. Klesla (Olesz, Plekanec) - 23. Demitra (Hossa, Gáborík), 31. Kapuš (Šatan, Podhradský), 54. Gáborík (Šatan).

CZECH REPUBLIC: Čechmánek - Židlický, Čáslava, Michálek, Barinka, Klesla, Hamr, Platil - Sýkora, Výborný, Hlinka - Tenkrát, Plekanec, Olesz - Irgl, Čajánek, Hubáček - Bednář, Marek, Rolinek - Novotný.

SLOVAKIA: Križan - Podhradský, Chára, Starosta, Štrbák, Harant, Stehlík, Jurčina - Šatan, Kapuš, Uram - Radivojevič, Kukumberg, Somík - Hossa, Demitra, Gáborík - Melichárek, Podkonický, Surový

http://www.sme.sk/cdata/3281517/svk-cze6.jpg