PDA

View Full Version : The truth about monkeys

SOTONA
08-05-2006, 06:00 AM
I here recently have heard about a trap on monkeys, well know, such plain system: take that that like a starling house with a hole of the certain size, and fill there type of bananas, the monkey runs up, thrusts there this... As it... In! The Hand, suffices bananas, and cannot pull out (bananas in a hole do not climb). The hunter approaches and... Well for example fuck the monkey in an ass :D. Know I cannot believe in any way, this trap shit or really works? I type volunteers to lead one experience, namely working capacity of this trap, the reference in РМ.

H1T_That
08-05-2006, 06:03 AM
So, where did you want this thread to go?

Do you want us to discuss monkey scuttling? What??

the_GoDdEsS
08-05-2006, 06:06 AM
I'm quite hopeless. What??

barangatang
08-05-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm lost too. I think he's talking about some sort of monkey hunting technique. He also said something about anal sex, which confused me more. I hope to god that the two don't correspond with one another.

MuddahFukkah
08-05-2006, 12:00 PM
I just think people shouldn't be taking LSD before posting on boards.....

....which probably resulted in this 'fuck-back-monkeys' thread...

Izie
08-05-2006, 12:29 PM
There seems to be a lot of weird crack going around these days.

Either that, or people are just getting stupider by the second.

the_GoDdEsS
08-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Either that, or people are just getting stupider by the second.

I thought that was an established fact.

Jakebert
08-05-2006, 12:44 PM
I think she's saying you can trap a monkey to fuck it in the ass because they don't let go of bananas. That's just a guess though.

Thomas
08-05-2006, 01:06 PM
As stupid as the people are in these forums, they sure do provide hours of mindless entertainment.

SOTONA
08-05-2006, 01:36 PM
I think she's saying you can trap a monkey to fuck it in the ass because they don't let go of bananas. That's just a guess though.

You have appeared is almost right.
P.S. I apologize for the fucking knowledge of English language.

XYlophonetreeZ
08-05-2006, 01:42 PM
This thread fails. And I don't even know what the fuck it fails AT, but it sure as God still fails.

Yatesy
08-05-2006, 02:11 PM
This thread fails. And I don't even know what the fuck it fails AT, but it sure as God still fails.

Having any meaning?

Endymion
08-05-2006, 02:30 PM
i wholeheartedly disagree!

http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/classic/monkeyfight.jpg

SkunkIt
08-05-2006, 03:07 PM
I just think people shouldn't be taking LSD before posting on boards.....

....which probably resulted in this 'fuck-back-monkeys' thread...
I agree. I don't know what the fuck is this guy talking about. Also, I've never seen you on the bbs before, but you seem to be cool so far. Also, you can spell correctly, which is a plus.

I here recently have heard about a trap on monkeys, well know, such plain system: take that that like a starling house with a hole of the certain size, and fill there type of bananas, the monkey runs up, thrusts there this... As it... In! The Hand, suffices bananas, and cannot pull out (bananas in a hole do not climb). The hunter approaches and... Well for example fuck the monkey in an ass :D. Know I cannot believe in any way, this trap shit or really works? I type volunteers to lead one experience, namely working capacity of this trap, the reference in РМ.

I will now attempt to translate this:

I have recently heard about a monkey trap, well see, It's simple. We get a giant starling house* with a hole that will fit the bananas in it, leaving some extra room for the monkey. The monkey will run up to the hole and thrust itself untill It's in the hole. The monkey then grabs enough bananas untill It's hands are full. Because It's hands are full, it cannot climb back up. The hunter approaches the monkey and fucks it in the ass. I don't know if this trap really works, I need volunteers to help with this experience. I need the amount of monkeys it would take to make this trap work, which is one monkey. If you have a monkey and would like to help, pm me.

*Starling house: A type of bird house.

I will now translate the following translation:

I wanna trap monkeys and fuck them in the ass, so if you have a monkey you wanna give me, pm me and I'll fuck it in the ass.

Summary:

I wanna fuck monkeys in the ass so I can get aids. I'm high.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 02:16 AM
I agree. I don't know what the fuck is this guy talking about. Also, I've never seen you on the bbs before, but you seem to be cool so far. Also, you can spell correctly, which is a plus.
Uh... Thank you... *blushing* :o

I will now translate the following translation:

I wanna trap monkeys and fuck them in the ass, so if you have a monkey you wanna give me, pm me and I'll fuck it in the ass.

LOL... :D

SkunkIt
08-07-2006, 02:56 AM
Uh... Thank you... *blushing* :o
You're welcome.

Offspring-Junkie
08-07-2006, 07:26 AM
First......lolololol
I heard that monkey story in a different way. Monkey tries to catch a banana that the hunter had put into a box. Problem is: The monkey cannot get it's fist out of the box because it's holding the banana. So: Drop the banana and escape or hold the banana and get caught? About half of the monkeys get caught trying to get the banana out of the box. It's an example I heard at school not to fix on material things in life.

Endymion
08-07-2006, 09:58 AM
it's also the way to trap coons. dig a hole and put nails with their points facing inward and downward into the walls of the hole. then put a watermelon or some gaudy jewlrey or a car radio in the bottom and just wait. the coon will reach in to get the item but will not be able to pull its fist out due to the nails, but will be unwilling to drop the item to extract the hand.

Mota Boy
08-07-2006, 12:26 PM
You know, there's this old story I read when I was little - I think it's troll-myth-related, or maybe Jewish-related, but I can't remember. Anyway, let's say that there's this Jewish guy and he encounters a troll that harasses him every night (trolls, of course, turn to stone when the sun rises). So he comes up with a brilliant idea - he gives the troll a pickel. However, the troll, being the greedy bastard that he is, the troll refuses to unclench his fist from the pickel, ultimately dying upon the arrival of dawn.

This first post seems to be the result of a transmogrification of this fable into an urban legend, seen through the hazy lens of broken English to create the magical formula so long sought after by midevil alchemists - turning a normally ordinary object into solid fuckin' gold.

Llamas
08-07-2006, 12:36 PM
it's also the way to trap coons. dig a hole and put nails with their points facing inward and downward into the walls of the hole. then put a watermelon or some gaudy jewlrey or a car radio in the bottom and just wait. the coon will reach in to get the item but will not be able to pull its fist out due to the nails, but will be unwilling to drop the item to extract the hand.

I learned that from "Where the Red Fern Grows". Anyone else remember that book? :)

Endymion
08-07-2006, 09:01 PM
wow, that book teaches you how to trap a bix nood?

noodlesfan
08-07-2006, 10:53 PM
You don't use bananas, you use Apples in a tree to catch babboons. They make the babboons fucking horny, and they can smell the apples from miles away. You cut a wedge in the tree so it's bigger on the inside than the outside. The babboon grabs the apple, won't let go, and can't get its hand out because it's making a fist. Then a hunter takes a net, holds it behind the babboon, and two apples get put in it. They can get 3000 dollars for them when they sell them to the zoo.

Endymion
08-07-2006, 10:57 PM
you're a fucking idiot.

noodlesfan
08-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Dude, I'm serious, look it up.

Endymion
08-07-2006, 11:06 PM
the least of all your idiocies is that a baboon is worth more than 3k.

noodlesfan
08-07-2006, 11:06 PM
the least of all your idiocies is that a baboon is worth more than 3k.
Dude, it totally is.