PDA

View Full Version : hey there. new member here!

kontaktas
08-06-2006, 02:02 PM
hi for all, i want introduce myself in this forum (in fact, i don't want to do it right now, because one film's going on tv plus i have to wake up early next morning)... so i think i'll say something more tomorrow. by now i'm just new, noobie member :) love me do...and please ask if something's interesting.
but, you know, english definitely isn't my basic language :(

p.s.: maybe it's wrong to post this little thing in general... do you have special section for this? did you have i should say now. if so, i'm sorry.

Yatesy
08-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Nah we don't have a section for introducing yourself, it would probably be more helpful if there was though as we'd get less of these threads! =P heh

Oh and welcome to the BBS.

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, 'cunt-at-ass'

Where are you from? Try to fill some info into your 'description'... People will get better familiarized with you... ;)

Oh yeah, and 1 more thing: We've got a certain kind of ritual here, which every noob is demanded to do... You have to find somebody with more than 10,000 posts and send to him/her a private message with following content:

'Kiss my ugly ass 'cuz I want yo brohood's pass!'
- kontaktass

Then, you will be allowed to come to our secret brotherhood callled 'Bad Offspring'...

Roger that?...

That's it...

Enjoy!...

Nina
08-06-2006, 02:32 PM
MuddahFukkah saddens me..

Tizzalicious
08-06-2006, 02:38 PM

Me too :(

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 02:52 PM

Me too :(
Hey!... What are you expecting from someone with 'MuddahFukkah' in his nickname??!!... LOL

OK, now seriously... I apologize to him, but... Have you read what he had written?!!... Firstly, he decides to introduce himself at BBS in some very 'nice' and 'cute' way!... What the hell is he expecting?!... That Dexter shows up and sucks his dick?!... Or what?!... Then he creates a new thread and writes something like this: 'Hi guys, I would like to introduce myself, but I think I ain't gonna do it, because I'm watching TV right now and it is more important than you or waking up at the morning!! So, be good to me because my english isn't best...' ...I mean... WTF?!!... It offends me... I may be Muddahfukkah but I'm not a dweeb...

Mannen som blev en gris
08-06-2006, 02:55 PM
.... what the fuck? Sometimes MuddahFukkah is a bit... odd.

Anyway, new guy: welcome!

ninthlayer
08-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Are all Czechs as head fucked as muddah?

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 04:44 PM
No.

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Oh... Come on, guys!... There is more than 10,000 registered users here... If each of them would created such a thread, this board would be messed up...

Sin Studly
08-06-2006, 05:01 PM

No. Muddah isn't a Czech, he's a Moravian. But as to whether the Moravians are as headfucked as him, the heighth of Moravian power was when Slovakia owned them. They refer to it as the Great Moravian Empire.

So yes, they're all as headfucked as muddah.

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 05:22 PM
OMG!... Dear Sin... You know NOTHING about Czech Republic and me... There is NO self-awared 'wanna-be-separated' moravian nation... Do you understand that??!!... I am NOT a moravian, I am Czech!... C-Z-E-C-H, you dumbass!... There was a moravian nation, but it was 1,100 years ago... Understood?!... Moravians (people living in the moravian part of the CR) DO NOT want to separate and they never wanted!!!...

Sin Studly
08-06-2006, 05:44 PM
But your veins still coarse with the ethnic blood of a peoples so pathetic they licked Slovak arse for hundreds of years.

ninthlayer
08-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Lower than the Slovaks? Disgusting.

Sin Studly
08-06-2006, 05:59 PM
What's the difference between Svštopluk I Rex's tongue and a piece of Slovak shit?

The shit eventually leaves a Slovak's anus.

ninthlayer
08-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Hooray for history!

SkunkIt
08-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Welcome to the board! It's nice to see someone who doesn't have the word "offspring" in their username or a flaming skull avatar. Where are you from? Tell us a little about yourself.

the_GoDdEsS
08-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Well, according to some extremists...

http://sweb.cz/rul/Moje%20avatary/Signature%20Moravia%20&%20Silesia.JPG

Offspring-Junkie
08-07-2006, 07:57 AM
Lower than the Slovaks? Disgusting.
Is there something I should know about Slovaks?

HeadAroundU
08-07-2006, 08:14 AM
I want MuddahFukkah as my dog because he is awesome!

kontaktas
08-07-2006, 10:09 AM
nevermind... just a useful function.
sooo... hi MuddahFukkah. i like you, because you care of me... i mean i can give you emotions while posting, and that's huge. i'm like owning you now. even you've misunderstood me twice.
and tell me the reason why i should say where i'm from when nationalists are taking over (i'm from lithuania, by the way)...
@ SkunkIt: i don't think i'll ever have an avatar. i was never good at it... all of them were at least shameful.
@ all people here: thanks for welcome.
now something about me. probably i'll post my pic in section i've seen yesterday (post your photo or something like that), so enough said. i don't like offspring as hard as you do, but they're in my untouchable folder. survived all formats!!!
now i'm a little into basketball stuff, so if anyone has wishes i'd like to help (nonsense? however, i'm trying to look friendly and polite).

again, sorry for language skills. i mean it can look like i'm arrogant and aggressive, but i'm really trying to avoid this. at the moment it's all about image...

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 12:09 PM
Okeydokey... You are forgiven now... Welcome... ;)

P.S. Did you send the message?...

the_GoDdEsS
08-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Why do most of the Eastern Europeans online act like retards? Fucking scum.

kontaktas
08-07-2006, 12:14 PM
the_GoDdEsS where are you from?
and MuddahFukkahand: what message..?

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 12:18 PM
and MuddahFukkahand: what message..?
No, nothing... Forget it... I was only kidding... ;)

Izie
08-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Why do most of the Eastern Europeans online act like retards? Fucking scum.

What was it you said, we used up all the cool?

Yeah, that's got to be it.

Hi, new person.