PDA

View Full Version : Mindless Self Indulgence

G2003Mustang
08-06-2006, 01:22 PM
Ok I know they're a little odd, but is anyone else here a fan of Mindless Self Indulgence (MSI)? My 2 favorite bands are the Offspring and MSI, totally different music styles, but I like it.

MuddahFukkah
08-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Don't know them... What style are they playing??... The band's name sounds cool... :D

Jakebert
08-06-2006, 02:39 PM
They're one of the few banks that I would go as far as to say I hate them. I'm not huge on the over-the-top lyrics and annoying vocals.

Original prankstA
08-06-2006, 02:49 PM
it's hard to say i like them cuz i don't know all that much by them, but from what i've heard i like, they're wierd though and don't think i could see myself ever getting into them

Professor Chaos
08-06-2006, 03:57 PM
I fucking LOVE MSI. They're infinitely better than The Offspring, and anyone who disagrees fails at music.

Go ahead and flame me. Faggots.

no_way
08-06-2006, 04:23 PM
They're really really good, I like them a lot.

I fucking LOVE MSI. They're infinitely better than The Offspring, and anyone who disagrees fails at music.

Go ahead and flame me. Faggots.

Chill...

Professor Chaos
08-06-2006, 04:29 PM
I was being sarcastic. But MSI's still far better, and more original than the offspring could ever be.

Professor Chaos
08-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Don't know them... What style are they playing??... The band's name sounds cool... :D

They're kind of like a mixture of electro, punk, and hip hop, among other things.

ninthlayer
08-06-2006, 04:57 PM
I like the MSI Bring the Pain more than the Wu's original version of it.

/losing reputation with the negroid community

Professor Chaos
08-06-2006, 05:41 PM
They made it more versatile, and overall more enjoyable. Jimmy's flow sounds so much better than Meth's does on the original.

All About Eve
08-06-2006, 05:59 PM
I like the MSI Bring the Pain more than the Wu's original version of it.

/losing reputation with the negroid community
Listen to good music, faggot.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 01:03 AM
I have been cruising internet a bit to find some info about this band... I think I succeeded, because I also managed to listen to several audio and video tracks and I have to say this:

THIS IS THE CRAZIEST BAND I'VE EVER SEEN... :eek: LOL... :D

Little Jimmy Urine is simply... uh... err... no, there exists NO word to describe him in right way... Faggot, maybe?... LoL...

I always thought I would hate techno and anything connected with it in some way, but... uh... I have to admit 'they' surprised me...

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:06 AM
Europeans LOVE techno. What are you talking about?

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 01:26 AM
Europeans LOVE techno. What are you talking about?
Well, I don't know how much is techno popular in overseas... Yeah, you might be right... Techno is quite popular in Europe... Quite a lot... But I think it is already degrading... However, I will always HATE techno/house/jungle stuff till the end of my life...

pathfinder
08-07-2006, 01:29 AM
If you wanne here a good techno song.
Download boten anna by basshunter.
great song.

RickyCrack
08-07-2006, 01:31 AM
I wouldn't know about techno here either, but I go to Podebrady almost every year to visit my cousins and all we ever end up doing is going to some rave or drinking beer at some beach stand bar thing.

MuddahFukkah
08-07-2006, 03:59 AM
I wouldn't know about techno here either, but I go to Podebrady almost every year to visit my cousins and all we ever end up doing is going to some rave or drinking beer at some beach stand bar thing.
You go to Podebrady almost every year?... No kidding?... Where are you living now?...

nieh
08-07-2006, 07:43 AM
I enjoy the hell out of this video (http://www.youtube.com/w/MSI---Shut-Me-Up-%5Bvideo%5D?v=-p64rxpts0M&search=Jhonen).

ruroken
08-07-2006, 02:28 PM
They're kind of like a mixture of electro, punk, and hip hop, among other things.
Industrial Jungle Pussy Punk

And MSI is my favorite band. But they need to lay off releasing other fag bands' fucking remixes...

- -Lauren- -
08-22-2006, 03:58 PM
Bumping.

I downloaded 4 songs by them today. They're pretty good. I think I've found something to listen to while I'm running the mile on Thursday.

Sinister
08-22-2006, 05:00 PM
only heard one song by them, Bitches, and I like.
any suggestions about where I should start other than that ?

Professor Chaos
08-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Anything but their self titled CD. That was so fucking lame.

Edit: Or if you want, I'll send some over msn.

Sinister
08-22-2006, 05:18 PM
alright, shoot.
(sim_dube@hotmail.com)

- -Lauren- -
08-23-2006, 01:26 PM
I want some more MSI... :[

I have Thank God, Bring The Pain, 2 Hookers and an 8 Ball, and Shut Me Up.

ruroken
08-23-2006, 05:40 PM
Their best:

Shut Me Up
Bitches
Faggot
I Hate Jimmy Page
Pay For It
Thank God
Uncle
Tornado
Two Hookers And An Eightball
Panty Shot
Bed of Roses (On S/T, but too long and repetitve for Roger to recommend it)
Wack!
Brooklyn Hype
Capitol P
Alienating Our Audience
Joke
Bring the Pain
Diabolical
Pussy All Night
Straight To Video
Bullshit
Stupid MF
Clarissa
Dicks Are For My Friends
Golden I
Seven-Eleven

My favorite of all of those are Bullshit and Tornado.

GreenTerror
08-25-2006, 05:41 AM
I want some more MSI... :[

I have Thank God, Bring The Pain, 2 Hookers and an 8 Ball, and Shut Me Up.

Trade time.

I don't have Thank God, it's one of the few I don't have in my MSI library.

If you have the patience to wait for the transfer time with my dial-up, we can exchange some. ;)

GreenTerror
08-25-2006, 05:55 AM
MSI has probably become one of my favorites for sure. I'm extremely addicted to electro now, for the past year at least.

And they are amazing live. Jimmy is such a smart ass, he makes the show that much better. And they all stick around after the show and walk around and pose for pictures, do autographs, and chit chat until everyone is happy. [I got hugs and autographs from them all :)]
And Jimmy'll make out with anyone and everyone, and my Best Freind took advantage of that. There was tongue, and penis/ass grabbing... It was hawt. I 'enjoyed' just watching.

As for best songs to get... In my opinion: Shut me Up, Tornado, Capitol P, Cocaine and Toupees, Wack, Bomb This Track, Panty Shot, Straight to Video, 1989, Futures, I'm Your Problem Now, and Unsociable is pretty neat too.

And those are just my top favorites, the list can go on and on.

You crazy MSI fans may like Uncle Outrage, also... [See siggy]
They're just as amazing as MSI, in my opinion. They use a little more guitar and sound more punk-ish, though. Well for the most part...

Just see for yourself.