PDA

View Full Version : Monsters of trolling.

HeadAroundU
08-09-2006, 11:28 AM
#1. EROS - Legendary troll. Something like Pele in football. Genius like this is born once a 100 years. Intelligent, creative and 100% professional. I wish he didn't have a life and could be here.

#2. Sin Studly - Sophisticated troll. Hitler's son. Cooperation with nazi teacher the_GodDesS. Known for never ending bitch fights. Could be higher but his love to the_GodDesS made him way too merciful, so he is our #2. You can see him every day.

#3. HeadAroundU - Awesome and talented troll. Cooperation with EROS. Couldn't have a better teacher. Intelligent, funny & sexy. You never know when your heart is melted by him! Also he makes a extra combo goose pimples. Known for lotsa personalities.

#4. Tripboy - Awesome troll. Infinite number of pwn3d bbs n00bz. Un-mercifull and ruthless. Known for infinite numbers of imperesators. You can't see him often now.

#5 Deathstar - Young troll. His name is DAIN. BBS enemy #1. Not very mature. Known for stealing whatever comes to your mind and that makes him #5!!!.

#6 Not Ozymandias - Cool troll. Confident, smart and 110 % professional. You know where you are when this message is hidden. Nobody know who is that guy. Could be higher if he showed at least a bit of his personality.

#7. Ninthlayer - Good troll through huge competition above and snakes on plane make him #7. Funny and sometimes way too self-confident. Cooperation with lovely guy called RickyCrack.

#8 Trippy - Nice troll. Known for his love to nazi teacher called the_GodDesS. Not very succesfull cooperation with HeadAroundU (#3). Extra Parasite attack. I'm not sure if he has the strength to show his qualities.

#9 This thread is gay - Another cool troll similar to Not Ozymandias. 110# cool. You can't see him these times.

#10 Wishomie - Adorable troll. Perversion makes him mildly amusing. Lots of potential. Baseball bat boner. You can't see him these times.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can make your own top 10 troll list. Discuss whatever you want about them. Whether they are trolls or not. Why they are doing this and so on.

killer_queen
08-09-2006, 11:33 AM
#2. Sin Studly - Sophisticated troll. Hitler's son. Cooperation with nazi teacher the_GodDesS. Known for never ending bitch fights. Could be higher but his love to the_GodDesS made him way too merciful, so he is our #3. You can see him every day.
#2 or #3? And..uhh, I like this thread. Hate me.

the_GoDdEsS
08-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Merciful? Pfft, only in the papushka business.

And I can't agree how wishomie is adorable. Wrong choice of vocab.

HeadAroundU
08-09-2006, 11:44 AM
#2, fixed. Yup he was #3 at first. Glad you love it, lady.

Sim, imagine baseball bat boner, add good amount of sarcasm and that's it, adorable. heh

Endymion
08-09-2006, 05:19 PM
most of those aren't even really trolls.

JohnnyNemesis
08-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Still I give the kid props for #2. Quite humorous.

Llamas
08-09-2006, 05:31 PM
*lack of nerdiness* what's a troll?

Sin Studly
08-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Merciful? Pfft, only in the papushka business.

No, he's right. I'm way too soft.

BREAK
08-09-2006, 07:22 PM
I still think wishomie wasn't quite deserving of all the hatred.

ninthlayer
08-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Wishomie was weak and bland.

BREAK
08-09-2006, 07:36 PM
He was an idiot to be sure, but a harmless one. Certainly his antics were less annoying than many of the insufferable tards we tolerate around here today.

JohnnyNemesis
08-09-2006, 08:54 PM
There was nothing harmless about wishomie.