PDA

View Full Version : Is feminism dying?

SicN Twisted
12-19-2004, 10:42 AM
As women are gradually starting to get better roles in society (although still far from equal) the radical feminist movement that used to be well to be huge and widespread is almost invisible. Maybe it's because of the success of Britney Spears and the media's exploiting women, or maybe it's because, at least in the US, we're at war so people are conceding when it comes to protesting their domestic problems. Whatever it is, how come you chics aren't going fucking wild anymore?

Little_Miss_1565
12-19-2004, 10:50 AM
The second wave of feminism did more to destroy feminism than it did to really make progress. And it made a lot of progress, so that's really saying something.

Now, I think feminism is mutating. It's much more concerned with gender issues and gender theory--not just females anymore. The radicalism that alienated everyone and pit woman against woman is gone, but the spirit is still there. Look at the March for Women's Lives. The biggest march on Washington EVER from ANYONE. The rash of underreporting the attendance and attempts to brush it off as just another bunch of women complaining about something shows that feminism is just as needed today as it ever was.

As far as Britney goes, I think a lot of women see her as powerful--it's her body, she's doing what she wants with it. Though I don't feel especially grateful that this is how a woman's power is defined, I suppose it is *a* power.

sKratch
12-19-2004, 11:12 AM
Women have an amazing gift when it comes to baking various pies.

wheelchairman
12-19-2004, 11:14 AM
I'm surprised feminists don't despise Britney. She flaunts her body to sell records for a male-run industry. (And let's face it, every female popstar has a man who tells her, basically what to do, at least in the beginning.) That's really the opposite of female liberation.

I think feminists like Andrea Dworkin and Kathryn McKinnon effectively killed any serious thought behind the feminist movement for the average society. A pity, because feminism is still needed.

sKratch
12-19-2004, 11:34 AM
Do you think women are linguisticly suppressed?

wheelchairman
12-19-2004, 11:54 AM
Do you think women are linguisticly suppressed?
That depends on what that means. Cause I ain't got a clue.

Vera
12-19-2004, 12:12 PM
I heard the bra burning thing was actually just about media taking two things and attaching them to each other in a weird way. Like that feminists took off their bras and some other people burned something around the time when the feminism demonstration took place.

SicN Twisted
12-19-2004, 12:20 PM
I'm not talking about 1960s feminism - that wasn't feminism, it was aimless rebellion. I'm talking Emma Goldman? Where the fuck are the Emma Goldmans of our generation?

It is true that feminism's becoming more literary, but the lack of radicals really does hinder progress.

wheelchairman
12-19-2004, 12:45 PM
hmm or another Aleksandra Kollontai.

I definitely recommend her work "Life of a Sexually Liberated Woman"

SicN Twisted
12-19-2004, 12:50 PM
She's hot.

wheelchairman
12-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Indeed. I assumed she was a person you'd like.

Little_Miss_1565
12-19-2004, 01:16 PM
We do still have radicals in the movement. But the trouble is that many of them claim that even consensual heterosexual intercourse is a form of rape.

Jojan
12-19-2004, 01:17 PM
Not in sweden.

Little_Miss_1565
12-19-2004, 01:22 PM
Please export a few to the states.

RXP
12-19-2004, 01:24 PM
Of course it's not dying cf feminist jurists changing the law.

SicN Twisted
12-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Those aren't real feminists, they're uptight hypocritical feminazis who spell womyn like that to "reclaim the language" and consider it sexual harrasment when guys say hi to them.

sKratch
12-19-2004, 06:07 PM
That depends on what that means. Cause I ain't got a clue.
Some people feel that the English language is sexist. human, woman, etc. Because woman is "wo" in front of "man" it somehow means that a woman is less than a man or something like that... Anyways, these people replace "man" with "myn" when it occurs within a word, like humyn, womyn, etc. I think that's going a bit far, but to each his/her own. Or should it be her/his?

sKratch
12-19-2004, 06:08 PM
Those aren't real feminists, they're uptight hypocritical feminazis who spell womyn like that to "reclaim the language" and consider it sexual harrasment when guys say hi to them.
Ha sorry I didn't read your post. I have the same thing in mine.

wheelchairman
12-19-2004, 06:10 PM
I'm not a woman, but I don't feel that it asserts male authority, I would see that as a rather weak argument, especially when there are more important issues for feminists out there.

SicN Twisted
12-20-2004, 12:04 AM
Some bitch I know says "femail" instead of mail. It made me start feeling suicidal.

T-6005
12-20-2004, 01:45 AM
Some bitch I know says "femail" instead of mail. It made me start feeling suicidal.
please tell me you're joking.

Inshane
12-20-2004, 02:05 AM
Feminism is 'going down' in a way awell, by ourselfs.

I mean, there are loads of girls who just 'like' the clothes/handbags/jewelery with playboy-bunny's all over them,that is just stupid.
Those girls hold the stereotype of 'girls-have-no-brains' in tact.
Above that I hate it when girls use their bodys to get in clubs for free, or let guys pay their drinks and not talk to them after or things like that.
Its sad that some woman still do these things.

JoY
12-20-2004, 05:24 AM
NO. it's not dying & I'm going to prove it.
we fucking kick ass, us females, & without us men would be hopeless, worthless & nobodies.

my group of the sorority used to be very, extremely feminist back in the days (& with uglyfugly members, if I may say. partially lesbian), when women were socially forced to do the laundry, the dishes, the cleaning, the scrubbing & the nursing of ten children every day. we sat in suits with cigars & strong drinks at the Rembrandt square & would moan & whine about what pricks men were.
actually, just to be rebels, because when the whole world suddenly became feminist, Arktos (my studentgroup) suddenly changed her mind & strongly believed women should be the caring & loving gender & should put that to full use in & around the house. but nevermind that.
we even have our own tie, but I refuse to wear the fucking thing on special occassions, because I think it looks rediculous on females & especially on me & I don't know how to tighten the damn thing. we still sing feminist songs & well, I do like a good story, especially if it's non-fiction history about my own studentgroup, so for that I'll loudly & proudly sing along. for I am a member of the oldest female group of students in the fucking country. (1917)

so long live Arktos, but lesbians & feminists... you don't see them around anymore. just a bunch of girls, that are proud of their group & it's history, who sing songs about how strong women are compared to men.

I think both genders have come to the realisation, that we simply can't live without each other & in this society we've all compromised with whatever works best in the household. if that means the wife is working & the husband sits at home to take care of the house & children, that acceptable & fine. the other way around is more common for natural reasons. women ARE the protective & nurturing gender. not because men aren't loving, but because females are destined to carry babies in their womb, give birth to them & to breastfeed them. that already says enough. you can try to fight your own nature, but that'd mean you'd rather be wombless & have a dick, which is possible to want, but not the way it works.

sKratch
12-20-2004, 10:06 AM
You clearly suffer from a progressed case of penis envy.

Vera
12-20-2004, 10:13 AM
You say that as if it's a synonym for wanting to be a man.

Maybe we're just curious what it's like to jerk off the male way.

JoY
12-20-2004, 10:18 AM
when I ride my bike, I always have to hang my penis over my shoulder to keep it away from the wheels.

Little_Miss_1565
12-20-2004, 10:41 AM
Oh crap, how could I have forgotten to say this earlier.

BUST MAGAZINE.

Hell of feminist awesomeness.

RXP
12-20-2004, 10:56 AM
Are there maleists?

Vera
12-20-2004, 11:44 AM
The correct term would be "masculinist", idiot.

wheelchairman
12-20-2004, 11:53 AM
The correct term would be "masculinist", idiot.
And what about Male Chauvinist?

Vera
12-20-2004, 12:34 PM
There is actually a movement against the oppression of men, I've heard. Some consider today's men too pussy-whipped to be considered men. Like as if the gender equality has lead to women overpowering men.

Dlara974
07-30-2007, 11:40 AM
I think Feminism is dying, Women are doing what men want..*i.e. Getting a boob job for pure vanity reasons*, i dont think other women really care what your boob size is, so your doing it for a man. I dont think women should be protrayed as sex objects, britney spears isnt doing what she wants with her body, shes doing it to sell Her Music because more men will be interested.
But im not saying women need to be covered up, but what happens when we get made fun of for not showing off our body or a womans music doesnt sell when she isnt half naked. And then If a woman wears something very 'girly' its like shes seen as weak.
I dont really want to walk around like britney spears and I do like girly dresses yet im a pretty strong woman....
At a club 'hot girls' get in, and there usually the ones dressed the least. and who makes that decision ...A guy...and feminism isnt about bringing down guys but you cant ignore that they want these things and we cant give into that...
thats my opinion..anyways :0)

Dlara974
07-30-2007, 11:49 AM
also...things like men say 'we have penis envy' i mean come on really what woman really has penis envy? Thats so ridiculous. i personally like all my parts.

also i think the worst thing is not what men do to women, but what women do to women, Such as, pussycat dolls "dont cha" i mean talk about how hot you are, but why bring down other women. Its just a song but it shows a reality in the world. Women steal other womens boyfriends. the boyfriend is to blame, but Why if the other woman knows hes got a girl, or if hes married...why do they do it? To make them self feel attractive? To think he picked her over his other girl..I think hed do it to his new girlfriend when he gets tired of her as well.

When i see a woman try to flirt with my husband in front of me he doesnt flirt back...i know he thinks im gorgeous so i dont care ;) but i get really dissapointed in that woman...all us women dont have to be friends, but ATleast respect each other. I have never flirted Knowingly with another womans man.
As well as when A man cheats on his girl...we Girls blame the other woman when we should be blaming the man..that woman shouldnt have done it but she doesnt have any loyaly to us, And our man does.

ALOT of men dont respect women, so in my opinion we have to respect each other.
Women will be the first to call another woman a Whore...why.....i think its a real disrespect to the women who marched for us long time ago to give us freedom. And if they saw now how women acted towards each other today...i think they'd be dissapointed.

mrconeman
07-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Feminism is a hypocricy by its very definition, and all feminists are only bitter because they're ugly.

H1T_That
07-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Feminism is a hypocricy by its very definition, and all feminists are only bitter because they're ugly or are lesbians.

Fixed

10 chara..

killer_queen
07-30-2007, 02:07 PM
But im not saying women need to be covered up, but what happens when we get made fun of for not showing off our body or a womans music doesnt sell when she isnt half naked. And then If a woman wears something very 'girly' its like shes seen as weak.
Of course they should be covered up. That's what God says. Women who show off their bodies are fucking heathens.

ZagmenO
07-30-2007, 06:28 PM
Chauvinism>>>>>Feminism

Sin Studly
07-30-2007, 07:08 PM
All I have to say is that there are too many pathetic wretches who can't earn respect as an individual so they try to insist it's prejudice against their gender. This applies to women who think men don't respect them because of their vagina instead of their plethora of individual failings as a human being, just as it applies to sad pathetic men who form male rights groups because their ex-wife won't give them visitation rights on the children.

I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The term 'feminist' and 'feminism' are irreparably damaged by the type of women I just described. All of you, including those of you who consider yourself feminists, know this. You might not like it, but deep down inside, you know it. Pick a new term if you must, but think about the fact that since the vast majority of the western world thinks that women should have equal rights, you don't really need a catagorising name for yourselves at all.

calichix
07-30-2007, 07:22 PM
I was just talking about this. whenever there's a positive advancement in women's rights, it's because of a man. whenever there's a totally shitty one it's because of a woman. fucking sexual harrassment training and fucking UGLY nursing outfits instead of those foxy little dresses. UGH.

women's suffrage is the reason children don't behave anymore.

Little_Miss_1565
07-30-2007, 07:33 PM
The problem is that women can be so fucking quick to tear eachother down. Men help eachother to the top; women claw and backstab.

calichix
07-30-2007, 09:39 PM
yeah and if a woman is successful other women assume it's because she's slept with 1000 people to get to where she is. women don't believe in women any more than men do.

JohnnyNemesis
07-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Women know where their clitoris is located so that they can teach their boyfriends.

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2007, 01:36 AM
Women know where their clitoris is located so that they can teach their boyfriends.

Unfortch, not all women do.

wheelchairman
07-31-2007, 05:57 AM
I wish other men would help me to to the top.

sKratch
07-31-2007, 02:34 PM
I was pleasantly surprised to find what I felt were several excellent posts made by myself in this thread that I forgot about.

Omni
07-31-2007, 03:17 PM
Coincedentally, this was on Wikipedia's featured article today: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89cole_Polytechnique_massacre

wheelchairman
07-31-2007, 03:49 PM
Egh my former opinion was slightly outdated marxist rhetoric. slightly outdated...

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2007, 04:12 PM
I wish other men would help me to to the top.

Don't they, though? You live in a fantastic apartment that you got, by your own admission, through nepotism.

wheelchairman
07-31-2007, 04:47 PM
Don't they, though? You live in a fantastic apartment that you got, by your own admission, through nepotism.

That was family and timing (my Uncle getting a job abroad) than anything actually systemic. Now my Uncle getting a job, that might fit in. However you can find the same example with women my age too. It's simply a hard market for a buyer with no connections.

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2007, 04:57 PM
It's true. Well, if you have any family in Brooklyn selling a fab apartment on the cheaps, let me know ;)

wheelchairman
07-31-2007, 05:09 PM
It makes you wish they would stop building luxury apartments. There can't be this many rich people.

Little_Miss_1565
07-31-2007, 05:11 PM
I know! They're building a million lux apt buildings in Williamsburg alone. It's out of control. I need a man to buy me a condo. lol.

wheelchairman
07-31-2007, 05:14 PM
Well the banks over here are extremely eager to hand out long term loans to young people so that they can buy property too. Ugh it sucks to rent but I think paying off the mortgage would suck more.

JohnnyNemesis
07-31-2007, 06:01 PM
I despise gentrification with every fiber of my being. More than anything.

nieh
07-31-2007, 06:28 PM
Well the banks over here are extremely eager to hand out long term loans to young people so that they can buy property too. Ugh it sucks to rent but I think paying off the mortgage would suck more.

I'm not sure how the process differs over there, but over here a monthly mortgage payment is about the same as monthly rent in an apartment (average rent for anything other than a studio seems to be between 800-1000 per month while it's not uncommon for mortgage payments to be between 7-900 depending on the property value). The nice part is that what you pay on the mortgage essentially ends up going right back to you in the end because you can sell the house and get all the money back, as opposed to rent where your money disappears forever. The only problem is you have to be able to put a down payment on the property.

wheelchairman
07-31-2007, 06:40 PM
Oh it's not much difference per monthly payments. However it ties you down significantly more than when renting. My studies could take me anywhere in the coming years and I would be simply retarded to want to manage property, especially if I was leasing it out from abroad. What a headache. Not to mention it usually takes a life time to pay those things off. Another thing I wouldn't mind avoiding.

Of course you can opt out early and make some money. But I know it's rather difficult to make a living that way. Even if you fix it up yourself.

Sin Studly
08-01-2007, 12:21 AM
I despise gentrification with every fiber of my being. More than anything.

I dunno, gentrification let me rent a shitty falling-apart house in what was once a notorious Melbourne ghetto for real cheap, without the fear of being stabbed on my way to the bus stop.

If you have no hope of ever buying your own place and don't mind moving house every six months, gentrification is great. You can live in shitfuck-cheap houses, without all the knife-happy muggers surrounding you. And I don't mind a shitfuck house, I don't mind having to replace the doors from when the police or rippers or whoever kicked them in, I don't mind the mildew and rot in the walls from the last tenant's hydroponic setup, I don't mind the fist-size holes in the plaster and bullet-sized holes in the ceiling and the bloodstains from the wifebashing or whatever the fuck it was that happened before I got there. It's just the possibility of being shot or stabbed that I want to avoid. Slums and industrial strips in the middle stages of gentrification provide that ; ratscum falling-apart former galleries for rent at very reasonable rates, but with decent yuppie neighbours you don't have to fear.

the Alternate
08-01-2007, 05:03 AM
And I don't mind a shitfuck house, I don't mind having to replace the doors from when the police or rippers or whoever kicked them in, I don't mind the mildew and rot in the walls from the last tenant's hydroponic setup, I don't mind the fist-size holes in the plaster and bullet-sized holes in the ceiling and the bloodstains from the wifebashing or whatever the fuck it was that happened before I got there. It's just the possibility of being shot or stabbed that I want to avoid.

How great is that we still don't have ghettos in Russia.=)) Other staff may suck but that makes me calm down.

Sorry, guys, what is the connection between gentrification, mortgage lending and dying feminism?))) Maybe the females are at fault with it? O_o

wheelchairman
08-10-2007, 06:22 AM
Is that some sort of Russian irony?

the Alternate
08-10-2007, 01:59 PM
My turn is: is that some sort of not Russian irony? ;)

p.s. To tell the truth I'm not sure whether it holds features of "mysterious russian soul"... :)))

wheelchairman
08-10-2007, 03:28 PM
I meant the part about not having ghettos in Russia. I actually never got past that sentence.

the Alternate
08-11-2007, 02:47 AM
What does confuse you in this statement?
Maybe it's up to "ghetto" definition? O_o

wheelchairman
08-11-2007, 03:46 AM
Black rappers thugging it out on stage and in real life, what did you think I meant?

Rest in Peace 2pac.

Sin Studly
08-11-2007, 04:10 AM
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that 99% of Russia is a ghetto.

the Alternate
08-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Unfortunately, we just don't have enough BLACK rappers to form a ghetto.. (Rest in peace, 2pac)

2 Sin Studly: where have you got such a wide knowledge? I know (and don't even argue), for some case most of our citizens are not very rich but we don't have such an attitude as for ghetto-livers.

RickyCrack
08-13-2007, 01:39 AM
http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGPORTRAITS/music/portrait200/drp200/p212/p21250lq6p3.jpg http://img.mp3sugar.com/artist/artist_835.jpg http://www.despupalliton.ch/web/tagebuch/images/dimebag.jpg http://www.champsarehere.com/images/Superstars/Chris%20Benoit.jpg

Why does god always kill his angels so young?

aztecsun1
08-14-2007, 04:38 PM
I really don`t believe feminism , or feminists will ever die , the sexes are very equal, but some would say that the fairer sex needs more, More, M O R E ! ! ! & some might even say they, the fairer sex , won`t be happy until they actually make more than males, have better benefits than males, & are first to move up in the organizations, clubs, corporations that rule the world today. As far as why God kills his Angels so young, well, when its our time, it`s our time...then, if you`ve been saved, you can go be with & work for the Grand Architect, our Creator. Peace.

ninthlayer
08-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Did that guy just say that feminists were immortals? Brb, taking off bra and putting in buttplugs.

mrconeman
08-14-2007, 05:50 PM
lol, deadbagdarrel

TheOldMark
08-15-2007, 03:07 PM
As women are gradually starting to get better roles in society (although still far from equal) the radical feminist movement that used to be well to be huge and widespread is almost invisible. Maybe it's because of the success of Britney Spears and the media's exploiting women, or maybe it's because, at least in the US, we're at war so people are conceding when it comes to protesting their domestic problems. Whatever it is, how come you chics aren't going fucking wild anymore?

hardcore feminists never get laid.

Little_Miss_1565
08-15-2007, 03:43 PM

LOL, then I'd love to know why I haven't been home in the last 5 nights. I HAVE SEX, WITH A MAN, OMG WTF BBQ.

Rag Doll
08-15-2007, 05:23 PM

seriously? i had sex 3 times today. wtfffff.

JohnnyNemesis
08-15-2007, 05:28 PM

I can't even begin to point out how untrue that is.

Btw, both Rag Doll and 1565 are referring to me in their posts. I swear. AND YOU CAN'T PROVE OTHERWISE, PEOPLE!

mrconeman
08-15-2007, 05:30 PM
I was going to quote 1565 and say "Because JohnnyNemesis locked the door?".
Beaten. :( :(

Sin Studly
08-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Neither Rag Doll nor 1565 count as 'hardcore feminists', thank you very much. You have to be an insane fucking asshole, relative to normal contemporary beliefs, to be considered a hardcore anything ; and it's not the fucking 16th century anymore.

Little_Miss_1565
08-15-2007, 11:56 PM
What, my pit-hair braids aren't enough for me to be hardcore? ;)

Sin Studly
08-16-2007, 01:13 AM
Only if you're deluded enough to think that braiding your pit-hair will destroy the glass ceiling and get a female president elected.

Little_Miss_1565
08-16-2007, 01:25 AM
My pit-hair braids aren't magic?! :mad: :mad: :confused:

the Alternate
08-16-2007, 02:21 AM
Only if you're deluded enough to think that braiding your pit-hair will destroy the glass ceiling and get a female president elected.

+1
ROFL!! I'm actually under the table... You really hit that)))

mrconeman
08-16-2007, 04:17 AM

Post of my life.

TheOldMark
08-16-2007, 09:40 AM
LOL, then I'd love to know why I haven't been home in the last 5 nights. I HAVE SEX, WITH A MAN, OMG WTF BBQ.

congratulate yourself!

wheelchairman
08-16-2007, 11:19 AM
This thread reaks of patheticness. Currently it annoys me for cluttering up the forum, in a year from now I will probably find it amusing.

Someone should bump the Abortion Story thread.

Lithuanian Offspring
08-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Feminism's not dead! (Should be a tag on a wall somewhere)

Szandi
08-24-2007, 05:46 PM
I hate feminism.

HeadAroundU
08-26-2007, 02:28 PM
I hate Hungarians.

wheelchairman
08-26-2007, 03:01 PM
I hate the inactivity of this forum.

DeAtHsTaR
08-28-2007, 03:07 AM
I would love for there to be equal rights between men and women.

But a grand majority of feminists want all the perks of being a woman, paired with everything a man has. Which leaves them with more rights than a man.

Rag Doll
08-28-2007, 08:53 AM
all the perks of being a woman

please explain further.

nieh
08-28-2007, 09:09 AM
Boobs are kind of perky.

Whiplash
08-28-2007, 09:26 AM
That depends.

wheelchairman
08-28-2007, 10:04 AM
please explain further.

It's socially acceptable for women to either stay at home or work, women were liberated and have a choice. Men have to work jobs they don't like, or else they leave.

i.e. the housewife is dead, but the provider-fatherfigure is still a set course in every man's life.

Little_Miss_1565
08-28-2007, 10:40 AM
i.e. the housewife is dead, but the provider-fatherfigure is still a set course in every man's life.

Au contraire. The provider-father died awhile ago as well. So many men now feel no qualms about abandoning family (after family after family, in some cases). I think each gender needs pieces of the rights the other is given by society--men need to be able to stay home with the kids on paternity leave more than currently allowed, women especially mothers need to make 100% of what a man in the same position would make as opposed to the 75% now. Society does not value childrearing for all of its lip service to 'save the children.'

wheelchairman
08-28-2007, 10:59 AM
Au contraire. The provider-father died awhile ago as well. So many men now feel no qualms about abandoning family (after family after family, in some cases). I think each gender needs pieces of the rights the other is given by society--men need to be able to stay home with the kids on paternity leave more than currently allowed, women especially mothers need to make 100% of what a man in the same position would make as opposed to the 75% now. Society does not value childrearing for all of its lip service to 'save the children.'
Yeah I said, the guy can always leave. But I think the general consensus is that that sucks. There should be more than two bad alternatives.

It's also a shame the way things get taught in the schools. With regards to division of talent, when clearly the genders can learn the same things, just with different methods.

But there are a host of problems with the school system. (both in Denmark and in the US.)

nieh
08-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Au contraire. The provider-father died awhile ago as well. So many men now feel no qualms about abandoning family (after family after family, in some cases).

I think what he was going for is that in a 'typical' family (a family where the father abandons them and never pays child support is not 'typical' even if it's not exactly uncommon) the man is typically expected to be both a father and a provider, while the mother has a choice in being just a mother or a mother/provider. Basically, if you have a stay-at-home wife where the husband has a job, there's nothing out of the ordinary, but if you have a stay-at-home husband and the wife has a job, there's still the social implication that he's a bum.

Little_Miss_1565
08-28-2007, 02:54 PM
but if you have a stay-at-home husband and the wife has a job, there's still the social implication that he's a bum.

Right, because society does not value childrearing as a noble pursuit.

wheelchairman
08-28-2007, 03:54 PM
I would propose it's because society doesn't view unemployment as noble....

It might be a combination of both. But I haven't met anyone who thought child rearing was ignoble. Except pedagogues, no one likes those.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if some people looked down on stay-at-home mothers. I haven't entered these social circles though.

Furthermore the American attitude towards welfare in general is dismal.

HornyPope
08-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Furthermore the American attitude towards welfare in general is dismal.

In urban communities, the welfare recipient are black people. The suburbs don't want to pay for "what they don't use" and the rural people hate niggers lol.

yelloweyeyes
08-30-2007, 10:24 PM
yes. well, i think so anyway.
i just don't like the word feminism. it seems like it focuses too much on women instead of equality.

being an equalist does the trick.

Sin Studly
08-30-2007, 11:19 PM

Modern society, maybe. Nazi Germany used to award a version of the Iron Cross to housewives who reared six or more children.

TheOldMark
08-31-2007, 08:25 AM

hey woman, get your bitch ass back in the kitchen, and make babies.

Sin Studly
08-31-2007, 09:01 AM
lol, pretty edgy dude!!!!!!11 just like cartman 6 years ago