PDA

View Full Version : I am embarrassed of an entire nation

Nina
08-12-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm embarrassed of every German person on the netz. I have no idea which country they repesent, but it CANT possibly be the country I live in. IT JUST CANT BE.

I avoid German sites because their "net" language drives me insane (soutern German dialet on the net? Holy fucking shit). However I was looking for some sort of information the other day and joined a forum.

Maybe I am just used to the horrible attitude of this BBS...but the people on that German site are PUSSIES. They couldnt hold a conversation if their life depended on it. And they automatically dislike everyone who does not have their fluffy-pink mushy opinion. They also dont understand anything that comes from outside their world, such as "discussions", "legitimate arguments" and "honesty".

I'm saying this because let's face it, half of the people here dislike me and have prejudices against me because I am "too nice", which they consider "unrealistic". Compared to those people, though, I'm a horrible monster.

It's kind of amusing.

It is also amazing to see how much the atmosphere of a site/forum/similar depends on the language. All the English-speaking sites I know are horribly rude and extremely funny. German sites are all "awwww let's hug" and disgustingly fake.

Why did I make this topic? Because a lot of people on here are extremely embarrassed of their 'bros. Share the stupidy and whine all you want. I know I needed it.

Thanks.

HeadAroundU
08-12-2006, 08:47 AM
Come to Slovakia. We are awesome!

Vera
08-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Yeah, there are some internet places that make you embarrased people from your country populate. Like suomi24.fi discussion forums, kshgkdfhkjghfdkjghfkhgf words cannot describe the idiocy. Especially on the forums with topics like religion and politics.

Thankfully it's only in Finnish so most people in the world won't understand it and the language is too difficult for them to learn.

Sin Studly
08-12-2006, 08:54 AM
This isn't just a net thing, you should be embarrassed for your countrymen. It's sick the way you've been pussified and guilt-tripped.

Nina
08-12-2006, 08:58 AM
you've been pussified and guilt-tripped.

I agree with this. But your statement was too general to say to what extend I agree o.0

P.S. Yes this is a net thing. You probably dont visit any forums in other languages (are you fluent in anything but English?) so I doubt you'd understand this.

Thankfully it's only in Finnish so most people in the world won't understand it and the language is too difficult for them to learn.

Yeah I think so too, but it's sad that I cant share the stupidy...translating everything would take too long :[

Sin Studly
08-12-2006, 09:04 AM
This isn't just a net-thing. Everything about Germany is sickeningly mushy-soft. And yes, I'm sure it's a net-thing. I didn't say it wasn't. But it extends to all aspects of your culture, and it's so powerfully broadcast to the rest of the world just how sorry and sobbing and weeping vaginal-mucosa you are that I don't have to visit Germany, or even German-language chatrooms to see it. Everyone knows it. Besides, if I ever came to Germany I'd be living in constant fear of slipping and falling all the way down into its cervix.

Oh, and ; the guilttripping vagination is also fucking terrifying. We all know how children rebel against their parents and political climates go full circle. And it seems the current pussification of Germany is fostering a German youth so insanely far-right it frightens even me. When the kids of Germany take power in however many decades it'll take, I'll be surprised if they can confine themselves to just gassing the kykes and mudskins, they'll probably start trying to gas the non-German whites, and then start gassing the descendents of the Goths and Gauls for not being Teutonic enough, or vice versa.

* ugly

kontaktas
08-12-2006, 09:09 AM
is this about how long internet are available for people..? i do not know anything about germany, but seems like for my country it's the factor. you know, i'm talking about "e-culture development". :)

Nina
08-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Oh. I misread what you wrote. Sorry.

We all know how children rebel against their parents and political climates go full circle. And it seems the current pussification of Germany is fostering a German youth so insanely far-right it frightens even me.

I agree with that. I am not knowledged enough to write an entire book on this, but in my environment are a lot of people who have said exactly what you just stated. It's weird how alike it was.
I am very scared of how Germany will turn out to be. Current problems that also concern immigrants get a "*GASP*HOW AWFUL OF YOU ALL" attitude from the people you call pussies. I think they're all to old to care for what will happen after they're dead.
I have the image that Germany will develope to be a horrible country. Nobody seems to care. My own lack of knowledge shows that too :/

Nina
08-12-2006, 09:18 AM
is this about how long internet are available for people..? i do not know anything about germany, but seems like for my country it's the factor. you know, i'm talking about "e-culture development". :)

Hm..what? I dont think I understand what you mean :[
I'm talking about the current state of the net, not about a development, but what you say seems (?) like an interesting topic as well.

Sin Studly
08-12-2006, 09:31 AM
I have the image that Germany will develope to be a horrible country.

It will. Either a third-world hellhole wrecked by free immigration, or the Fourth Reich. Or something in between, where the germans and muds fight constantly with neither of them able to take the upper hand. I'm scared too, and I'm not even there.

Hopefully the love Russia has for your East German comrades will be enough to convince them to save you after the Rodina whips them back into shape.

kontaktas
08-12-2006, 09:32 AM
emmm... you know, sometimes net is very nice place to curse others anonymously. or show yourself big, or... damn. just to make things people are doing everywhere and anytime. here as well. but my point is that sometimes when people have their first time to do this, they're out of control... i mean look at child who's been around 8 years. he isn't taking things personally as well as being cocky. but if you let teenager to post around who's never done this before, i'm sure you'll get "i'm the man, i'm going to find you and beat you till death because you don't know what i am - you're in big trouble now." that's my point. pretty simple i think. does it fit the topic?

pathfinder
08-12-2006, 09:38 AM
germans suck.
Everytime they come to the netherlands they treat it like its a part of germany.

dass ist mein kuil!!!!!!!!!

That a fraze you hear allot on the dutch beach.

Nina
08-12-2006, 09:50 AM
germans suck.

Who the fuck are you?
A lot of people who come into a different country act like assholes. deal with it.

pathfinder
08-12-2006, 09:51 AM
But germans seem to be naturals.

Nina
08-12-2006, 09:51 AM
But germans seem to be naturals.

You're an idiot. Stop spamming my topic. Stop to post altogether while you're at it.

Vera
08-12-2006, 09:53 AM
* ugly
Stop talking about my face. :(

pathfinder
08-12-2006, 09:55 AM
You're an idiot. Stop spamming my topic. Stop to post altogether while you're at it.

Im not spammig im just giving my opinoins.
When in germany germans are one of the nicest people iver ever seen.
But when in Holland, they suck ass.

Nina
08-12-2006, 09:56 AM
Im not spammig im just giving my opinoins.
When in germany germans are one of the nicest people iver ever seen.
But when in Holland, they suck ass.

You just dont understand. This isnt anything anyone is talking about. So you're spamming. I'm tired of you, go away.

pathfinder
08-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Im just trying to change the subject.
I guess it issent working.
But you could have said it in a bit more dissent way.

the_GoDdEsS
08-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Jesus, learn to shut up.

pathfinder
08-12-2006, 10:01 AM
ok shutting up................................................ .......

killer_queen
08-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Maybe I am just used to the horrible attitude of this BBS...
That must be the reason why I hate forums full with Turks. I can't even say that I'm better than some people. They're all "everyone's equal!", "no insulting", "no offending", "no disagreeing".

There's a member called w3s on the BBS. He's just.. the most annoying stupid thing I've ever seen on the net. He kept on pming me although I told him that I was bored of him. Thank God, someone called him an asshole and he just left the BBS because he thought this place was full of rude people.

It's just a good example. Every time Turks registers ths BBS or another site the first thing they do is searching Turkey, Turk or anything about their nationality. They just LOVE defending their country and people on the internet.

And they're all... you know, idiots. I haven't seen any exceptions yet. Or I just attract idiots. I don't know, and I think Germans are much more better than Turks.

Sin Studly
08-12-2006, 10:18 AM
Stop talking about my face. :(

Your face is gorgeous, learn sign-language and I'll marry you.

You just dont understand. This isnt anything anyone is talking about. So you're spamming. I'm tired of you, go away.

I've always thought you were a stupid annoying shit, but lately I'm ashamed of how wrong I was. <3 <3 <3

I think Germans are much more better than Turks

At least the Turks aren't rimming the Armenians.

JoY
08-12-2006, 10:42 AM
in fact, he's right on topic. time & time again he's managed to make ME embarrassed of an entire nation aswell.

kontaktas
08-12-2006, 10:43 AM
maybe it should go to politics now..?

T-6005
08-12-2006, 10:52 AM
Amazing how quickly you lose touch with the BBS and what people are doing. I come back and wonder when Rag Doll turned into such a bitch. Then I realize it's Justin and mentally kick myself.

Nina
08-12-2006, 03:18 PM
I completely misunderstood Joy at first.
Anyway. kontaktas...please. please dont go further.

Preocupado 2000
08-12-2006, 06:38 PM
My rant on german internauts.

When i try to join a german server to play games, if they don't kick me because they won't tolerate my slow connection, they kick me because i don't speak german. I join speaking english, but, even though they can understand me, they refuse to communicate in english. And i get the feeling they're insulting me in german aswell.

edit: That only happens with germans and koreans, but everyone knows that korean gamers aren't human.

Jack the Tripper
08-12-2006, 07:52 PM
When I saw the thread title, I was sure you were an American.

JohnnyNemesis
08-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Saw. Not seen. Saw.

You fucking shitbag.

Oh, and Hi! Welcome back to the forums.

no_way
08-12-2006, 10:21 PM
Well Nina, I think on this BBS is absolutely different from the others at national level. Not because people is more stupid (actually maybe it is...), but because they are in a forum with people of their own country, talking the same language and sharing the same culture, so you can't be serious about some things that happen around the globe and you feel at first less weird than when you are with people with different customs as you have. I think that is one of the things that would make people different. Also the fact that you are IMO smarter than them all, because of posting in a second language in a forum with people from all around the world. Not everyone gets to it, although there are a lot of people here in your similar situation.

Jack the Tripper
08-14-2006, 07:55 AM
does you really thinks people is stupid?

wheelchairman
08-18-2006, 08:44 AM
It's my theory that Germans hate themselves so much for WW2, that they force themselves to listen to David Hasselhoff. This is why the Germanic people seem to like him so much. Or else it was a clever scheme by music distributers who are taking advantage of the Germans self-loathing.