PDA

View Full Version : Snakes On A Plane On Toast!

SOAPOT
08-13-2006, 07:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&item=130016020439&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&rd=1

Nineteen Seventy Nine
08-13-2006, 07:32 PM
I know you are a spammer and all, but you came to the right place.

the toy maker
08-13-2006, 07:41 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&item=130016020439&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&rd=1
thats the dumbest thing i've ever seen, but, i'm interested

All About Eve
08-13-2006, 07:42 PM
The Q&A was hilarious.

Q: whyy are why is th e costs of shiping so h igh...? i thiink ur riping poeple of with the shiping...becuz who in there right mind woudl pay 16 $ 4 shiping...more

A: tha t iz a very excllant question, jmak222 . im knot ripinng poeple of wit h the ship - im rippping poeplle off by seling the m a peace off taost.

DeAtHsTaR
08-13-2006, 07:43 PM
The Snakes on a Plane meme has gone too far.

HornyPope
08-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Well if it was spam, wouldn't it have been deleted by now?

Rag Doll
08-13-2006, 07:49 PM
....especially since a bunch of mods are online.

agree with Alex, the Q&A is great.

SkunkIt
08-13-2006, 07:50 PM
I know you are a spammer and all, but you came to the right place.

I agree.

Also, this is crazy:

Current bid: US $143.19

End time: Aug-21-06 05:00:00 PDT (7 days 10 hours)
Shipping costs: US $16.23
UPS Next Day AirŪ

Short_Attention_Span
08-13-2006, 07:51 PM
Wow...

That's... interesting.
________
ILoveLove (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/ILoveLove/)

0r4ng3
08-13-2006, 07:52 PM
We got muthafuckin' toast!

DeAtHsTaR
08-13-2006, 08:27 PM
HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.snakesonababe.com/)

mrconeman
08-13-2006, 08:48 PM
I didnt play that because I fear that Snakes on a Babe, may later be revealed as a pun.

JohnnyNemesis
08-13-2006, 08:51 PM
1565 told me that she saw Snakes on a Plane on a Plane.

You should all await details.

DeAtHsTaR
08-13-2006, 08:54 PM
I didnt play that because I fear that Snakes on a Babe, may later be revealed as a pun.
Nope, I can assure you no pun is involved... but that's funny, I didn't think of that.

SOAPOT
08-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I'll admit, it's spam. Sorry about that. I'm not even trying to sell the fucking thing, I'm just having fun with it and I hope other people do as well.

Thanks for the props on the Q&A. If you can think of a question, ask away!

Thanks again for your support and don't forget to click "watch this toast"

The toast is well on its way to becoming the #1 most watched item on ALL of eBay and EVERY click of "watch this toast" helps A LOT!

Thanks a lot mods for letting this one go. I won't spam again and after this toast thing is over, I'll be back in here. I found your site on Yahgoogle and it's pretty sweet.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
08-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Sweet, a spammer that talks. Nice to meet you SOAPOT. I'll be glad to ask you a question.

All About Eve
08-13-2006, 09:09 PM
I was going to ask, "Is it French Toast? I hope not, I want it to be safe from Germans", but I don't have an Ebay account.

SOAPOT
08-13-2006, 09:48 PM
I got the French toast question. I hope you like the answer!

Don't forget to click "watch this toast"

Thanks!

Questions, I need questions!!!

Jebus
08-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Q: Is it French Toast? I hope not, I want it to be safe from Germans
Aug-13-06
A: Excellent question, dkacher333. The toast is not French, but it has been in Paris. Then again, what hasn't been in Paris? Thanks.
Conan O'brien would approve.

SkunkIt
08-13-2006, 10:06 PM
^ That Q&A was Gold.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
08-13-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm going to quote some more so we'll still have the quotes when the item gets deleted eventually. These are great.

Q: I was also wondering: Does this also come with a rare Mexican Jesus toast? SoaP + Jesus = true happiness.
Aug-14-06
A: Excellent question, dkacher333. Mexican Jesus toast? I thought that toast was deported? Who would buy such a thing anyway. You know, it's incredible to me, the amount of garbage you can find on eBay these days. Thanks.

Q: Dear Soapot, If I purchase this can you guarantee you will send this ground mail only? I'm not sure I would want to send snakes on a plane on toast on a plane. Thanks
Aug-14-06
A: Great question, thebuzzer91. As long as you don't live in Hawaii. Thanks.

Q: Hi: I've been looking to purchase a piece of toast to go with my new Philips DVP5960. Now I know that toast will not do HMDI, so my question involves USB. Can I use the USB input on my 5960 to connect with the toast ? If so, does the toast need to be be in FAT32 format ? Additionally, is the toast USB 2.0 or USB 1.1. Thanks.
Aug-14-06
A: Thanks for your great technical question, dimensio. I had to call India for help with this one, but I would say it is best to hook the toast directly up to the flux-capacitor. That will generate the necessary 1.21 jiggawatts needed to run the DVP5960 into your USB 2.0, without overheating your FAT32. Thanks.

Q: Your add says - Have a question? I know the answer to everything! So I was wondering, Will I ever get re-married and will she be hot like Halle Barrie or not like Hillary Clinton?
Aug-13-06
A: Great question, tagureit. I'm a Toastologist, not a fortune teller. Are you an actor, maybe something in show business? Because I am seeing something...I'm seeing that you are going to marry a star. A really, really, really big star. A HUGE star. I'm seeing it, hold on, hold on, wait for it...waaaiiiit for it. I GOT IT! Star Jones! Thanks.

Q: Why would this cost temporary memory loss and what's this gott do with saving on insurance, that's just hliarious, i heard about this aucion on kroq earlier!
Aug-12-06
A: Great question/sentence fragment/comment, bone-puppy. With the sky high prices of memory loss these days, the disclaimer is just to let everyone know that it will not cost you anything. Also, the saving 15% on your car insurance was a joke, however, if your erection lasts longer than 4 hours, please consult your 24hour erection doctor immediately. Thanks. KROQ ROCKS!

Q: I was wondering, does this product cause memory loss?
Aug-12-06
A: Excellent question, thepeaser. What product?

Q: Yo .. I'll trade ya 2 green eggs and spam I am, for that there piece a toast! The spam was licked by Alice Cooper :)LMK
Aug-11-06
A: Yo, pakalolohonda. I do so like green eggs and spam! Thank you! Thank you! Sam-I-am! I don't mean to boast, but my toast is the most and your deal sounds super, but Alice Cooper?

Q: Has this toast ever been in your pants? Either as pre-toast bread or final product toast?
Aug-13-06
A: Another great question, iamtywebb. I'm going to be honest with you. Yes, the toast has been in my pants, but I was drunk. I know, it shouldn't have happend and I normally wouldn't do such a thing, but after 2 O'Douls, I had no idea what was going on. I'm kidding! The toast has not been in my pants. In fact, nothing has been in my pants for quite some time. Unfortunately, I have the Abe Lincoln sex life; my last four scores were seven years ago. Thanks.

Q: I was wondering if you could answer a question without writing -Great question-?
Aug-14-06
A: Excellent question, hakaba-9000.

Q: I was hanging out, as usual, because, well, it's my vacation and time to hang out when I got a call about the toast which sent me immediately to my favorite spot, no, not THAT spot, but the one on ebay that keeps me posted on all of my favorite things, but not THAT thing either, and low and behold I found the toast that I love to follow was right there before my eyes in all of its toastiness causing me to forget the day and time and get right down to the business of reading up on the every question and answer to one of my favorite subjects ever which reminded me of back when I did alot of flying, no, not that kind of flying, and the corn snake that I found when I went to my favorite place, no, not that place, and set out to plant my favoite plant, no, now really, lillys when I got too hot, no, not that kind of hot, and when inside to refresh, don't even go there . . . and I found myself wondering more than present questions had thought to ask and so . . . oh, man, I forgot my question!
Aug-14-06
A: Thanks for your great paragraph, loucy99.

Q: Oh, yeah . . . remembered! What goes better with toastiness . . . frothy cappuccino or a hot chianti? Must know before ordering! Oh, yeah . . . just wanted to tell you in advance - Great answer, soapot
Aug-14-06
A: Thanks for remembering your excellent question, loucy99. I would recommend the chianti. In fact, just the other morning, I had a friend for breakfast. I ate the toast with some fava beans and a nice chianti. Thanks.

Edit: His disclaimer is classic too.

Disclaimer: Although considered a delicacy in France and parts of Canada, this toast is meant as a collectable and is not meant for consumption. Do not eat this toast. Do not put this toast in your mouth. No comas esta tostada. May cause temporary memory loss. This toast is not affiliated with the movie Snakes On A Plane and makes no representation. This toast is being preserved in a vacuum sealed bag, in a freezer, and is aging like a fine box of wine. May cause temporary memory loss. This toast will be shipped overnight. The background music that you do not hear is because it was not purchased. This toast will not save you 15% on your car insurance. This auction is for entertainment purposes only. Finally, I reserve the right to cancel any bid for any reason. May cause temporary memory loss.

SkunkIt
08-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Picture also saved on Imageshack.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1791/ba1wi8.jpg

All About Eve
08-14-2006, 12:13 AM
Uh.. it's a joke..

Lizardus
08-14-2006, 12:28 AM
Yes but what you're all forgetting is..

Current bid: US $143.19

Someone is spending One hundred and fucking forty three dollars and nineteen cents on TOAST.

Yeah, but it's a snakes on a plane toast.

0r4ng3
08-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Does it cause temporary memory loss?

DeAtHsTaR
08-14-2006, 01:03 AM
Yeah, but it's a snakes on a plane toast.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

HornyPope
08-14-2006, 02:17 AM
Seriously, now I am wondering, would anyone pay for that toast, do we have the one fan--ahem--enthusiastic enough to buy a snakes on a plane toast.
?

SOAPOT
08-14-2006, 08:05 PM
I tell ya, the toast market is so unpredictable these days. One minute the toast is going for $143 and the next, $8.50. :mad:

Anyway, thanks again everyone for your support! The toast is very close to becoming the #1 most watched item. Right now, it's in the top 20, but I still have 6 days to make it #1.

If you want to help me make it #1, visit the auction and simply click "watch this toast!"

Also, ask me a question in the Q&A.

Thanks again!

All About Eve
08-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Seriously, now I am wondering, would anyone pay for that toast, do we have the one fan--ahem--enthusiastic enough to buy a snakes on a plane toast.
?
I think it should be donated to the internet.

Homer
08-15-2006, 02:12 PM
The best question was by far the French Toast one, good job, AAE.

SOAPOT
08-16-2006, 12:03 PM
I had to relist the toast, because eBay fucked me. Here is the new link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Snakes-On-A-Plane-On-Toast_W0QQitemZ130017745267QQihZ003QQcategoryZ1469 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem