PDA

View Full Version : Against Belief... finally

Homer
08-15-2006, 01:30 PM
Okay, so, remember when I showed all of you guys the glory that is What's For Dinner? (http://www.purevolume.com/whatsfordinner) (which by the way has some new stuff)? Well, today I'm going to show you my other, more serious band: Against Belief. We've been a band for awhile now (6 months) and we've recorded stuff that isn't serious, and we've also made a couple of songs that aren't recorded yet, because we're still figuring out who's in the band, and how the hell to record. But finally, I've decided to whore out my band, and with that comes our first recorded song: Trends Are Cults.

www.purevolume.com/againstbelief

So, comments would be appreciated, and we will have more up soon (we almost finished recording another song yesterday). <- That song is Blood Rain.

EDIT: We put up a new song called Blood Rain which also contains I guess the intro to the CD... now, let me explain something here, the vocals aren't that great, but have no fear since this is probably the hardest song we have to sing... so uh, they'll get better. Also, there are two guitar demos on there.

Mr. Noodles
08-15-2006, 01:43 PM
Cool. Which instrument do you play?

Homer
08-15-2006, 01:55 PM
I sing (poorly) and play the guitar. For this song I recorded the drums, but from now on, the drummer will be different, because it took us awhile before we found out who's doing what. We figured that out a few days ago.

Dude From Dudetown
08-16-2006, 09:20 AM
You have a good guitar player, and a good bass player, but the voice ruins it, unfortunately.

Homer
08-30-2006, 01:40 AM
Bump, the new song Blood Rain was put up.