PDA

View Full Version : Jet

BobdaAlkoholic
10-23-2004, 02:40 PM
:eek: I love there song Cold Hard Bitch. Anyone else like them.

punk_flamingo
10-23-2004, 04:56 PM
after seeing them live...the lead singer not remembering the lyrics to his most famous song (which he repeated at the ARIA's)...the guitarist fucking up not one, not two, not three, but SEVEN riffs....

...i have to say no, not anymore.

BLACK SABBATH
10-23-2004, 04:57 PM
after seeing them live...the lead singer not remembering the lyrics to his most famous song (which he repeated at the ARIA's)...the guitarist fucking up not one, not two, not three, but SEVEN riffs....

jet sucks..................

BobdaAlkoholic
10-24-2004, 06:10 AM

Never ever saw them live only heard Cold Hard Bitch.

TheHulaChick
10-24-2004, 07:47 AM
OMG :eek: if I hear that Are you gonna be my girl song again I'm going to scream and destroy whatever device is playing it!!! :mad: I didn't mind it at first but now it's on every ad, talk show, award show, radio! They should win an award for the most overplayed song!

beautifulnightmare
10-24-2004, 08:56 AM
i don't like them...

10-24-2004, 09:01 AM
hi, there!
please tell me, where i can download Jet ? free

Little_Miss_1565
10-24-2004, 09:07 AM
Jet : indie rock :: The Darkness : 80's metal

And yet I like the Darkness exponentially more.

joe howell
10-24-2004, 09:58 PM
just been to the rock-it festival, and the amount of ppl who left b4 jet, my self included, coz they suck

borgy
10-25-2004, 12:29 AM
Little Miss 1565 more like

Jet - Rip of Pop-Rock The Darkness - Wannabe 80's Metal

Are You Gonna Be my Girl is Iggy Pops - Lust For Life and Cold Hard Bitch is AC/DC's Long Way To The Top

so if Jet cant come up with any original material (and i know the rest of there album is just ripped of give me time and i would research) they can suck my balls forever.... WORD. :cool:

punk_flamingo
10-25-2004, 01:10 AM
^^^^ i hadnt picked that before....but after listening to the jet songs after those classic songs...your absoloutly effing right!

bloody jet

Little_Miss_1565
10-25-2004, 02:20 PM
Little Miss 1565 more like

Jet - Rip of Pop-Rock The Darkness - Wannabe 80's Metal

Are You Gonna Be my Girl is Iggy Pops - Lust For Life and Cold Hard Bitch is AC/DC's Long Way To The Top

...which is pretty much what I said. Both Jet and the Darkness are completely unoriginal. And yet I like the Darkness.

Ezz
10-25-2004, 07:14 PM
OMG :eek: if I hear that Are you gonna be my girl song again I'm going to scream and destroy whatever device is playing it!!! :mad: I didn't mind it at first but now it's on every ad, talk show, award show, radio! They should win an award for the most overplayed song!
I agree, everytime you turn on the radio that damn song is on. Same with Look what you've done.

Eccentric Sara
10-25-2004, 09:49 PM
I've only heard 2 or 3 of their songs,but I like them.Fast,upbeat,catchy.:) However,I haven't heard them live.If they suck as much as ppl say they do,I wouldn't go and see them.

TheHulaChick
10-26-2004, 12:18 PM
I think Jet's just in it for the money. Like their lyrics don't have any meaning, like Are you gonna b my girl? that song's just so deep, it's touching. <insert sarcastic smilie here> Way I've see it they've just worked out some catchy tunes and now they're cashing in.

PS, I saw Jet live on Rove, they sucked.

punk_flamingo
10-26-2004, 07:48 PM
^^^ did you see them on the Aria awards? They did a piss poor performance...then again their always doing a piss poor performance...

borgy
10-27-2004, 01:42 AM
...which is pretty much what I said. Both Jet and the Darkness are completely unoriginal. And yet I like the Darkness.

Should have made it more obvious then and no you didn't cause if you did you would have said the exact artists and songs they ripped of like i did :)

KNOCKED DOWN AKA (OWNED)

borgy
10-27-2004, 01:43 AM
I think Jet's just in it for the money. Like their lyrics don't have any meaning, like Are you gonna b my girl? that song's just so deep, it's touching. <insert sarcastic smilie here> Way I've see it they've just worked out some catchy tunes and now they're cashing in.

PS, I saw Jet live on Rove, they sucked.

d00d they are deep!!

...Are you gonna be my girl and look what you've done then become a rollover dj who turns into a cold hard bitch? :p

dirty_magic
10-27-2004, 12:40 PM
i like them, my mate lent me their album and i was suprised at how good they are and how easy their music is to listen to

Little_Miss_1565
10-27-2004, 01:39 PM
Should have made it more obvious then and no you didn't cause if you did you would have said the exact artists and songs they ripped of like i did :)

KNOCKED DOWN AKA (OWNED)

Did your mother feed you paint chips?

XYlophonetreeZ
10-27-2004, 02:10 PM
I was actually pleasantly surprised when I heard the whole Jet CD in my friend's car. Every single other song on it is better than Are You Gonna Be My Girl or Cold Hard Bitch.

meaning_of_life
11-04-2004, 12:40 AM
i went to school with the bassist mark, he is theee biggest stoner known to man.. im suprised he can even play it hes so drug fucked... i agree, i just dont like their style, it bores me. marks a good bloke tho.