PDA

View Full Version : A pretty desperate Nina needs your help

Nina
08-23-2006, 03:54 AM
I asked 834 people for help but somehow nobody is replying, so I am making it public and hope that some of you can help me. I KNOW YOU CAN.

I am planning on making an animation or something similar and I need software advice. I've only heard of Flash MX pro, however this software cant be found for free (30 days testing version? no thx I'll need it for a while) and it costs like several hundred euro, so yeah.

Then I tried to look on chip.de and download.com and I am totally useless when it comes to this stuff. Many programms suck and to be honest I dont want to try them all out until I find the right one.

I need three types:

- software to make animations ** i think i have it now, thx
- software to create music
- software for video editing

I'll love you forever, and thanks.

SkunkIt
08-23-2006, 04:10 AM
I don't know any free softwares for these, but if you wanna pay and make computer- type music, then Fruity Loops can be ok, you can download it for free and use the sample version for free to see if you like it, it lets you makes songs that way, but not save them (I think) on the sample version.

Tijs
08-23-2006, 04:44 AM
I have two programds for making flash projects. FlashMX and Swish. Both should be paid for. And when I say should, I mean should. I think I could help you out with that problem.

adRi
08-23-2006, 04:52 AM
Hey Nina, if you like how Flash MX Pro works, you can try to look for a solution here (http://crackserver.com/search.php?q=Flash+MX+pro)
(I've read something about another program in another forum, so I'll try to find that thread)

To create music, as SunkIt has said, Fruity Loops is a good program, but you have to download a crack or find the serial number, because is not free. If you have a good computer, you can try Cubase, which is better than Fruity Loops, but other people use Reason, because they say that is easier than Fruity and Cubase, and is really good.

Software for video editing, I've read good things about Adobe Premier 6.0 and Sony Vegas
I haven't tried them, so I don't know if they're as good as people say.

If you need, you can try to look these websites:
WS 1 (http://www.freeserials.com)
WS 2 (http://crackserver.com)

;)

Andy
08-23-2006, 04:58 AM
If I could help I would. However, as it concerns knowing stuff I inevitably can't.

Tizzalicious
08-23-2006, 08:50 AM
I didn't have time to reply to your e-mail yet, I will soon though. In the meantime, this might be useful:

I made those gifs with image ready. In photoshop, put every part of the gif on a different layer, and then go to: file > jump to > image ready (at least I think that's where it is, I'll check for you later, need sleep now).

Let me know which specific photoshop things you needed, k? (In another mail), so I can tell you next time I'm online.

Sinister
08-23-2006, 08:54 AM
Dear Nina,

Get a Mac. Music-editing and video-editing software come with 'em just like WIndows comes with a PC.

HeadAroundU
08-23-2006, 11:25 AM
Oh, Sinister. That's an amazing advice!! and my windows didn't come with PC.

Dear Nina, everything is cracked on eMule (P2P).

Lizardus
08-23-2006, 11:29 AM
I could help, but my solution is not of the legal nature.

Nina
08-23-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks to everyone for the help so far :)

Again, I am completely useless when it comes to this..

1) Fruity Loops - how can I find a version and then find the crack for it? I am not willing to pay for it (actually, I am not willing to pay for anything). I looked around but I can only find places to buy the software.

2) A technical question: Can I download the demo and then "crack" it? Haha that sounds so dumb.

3) Tijs, I'd appriciate your help! You always give good advice and I hoped you'd reply :P Ssssooo...you have Flash MX, eh? winkwink
Is it possible to just upload the .exe so I can do everything else myself?

4) adRi - thanks for your help :) I didnt get along with that page at all, but then again I'm a dumbfuck. I think if it is possible to just download the demos and then use the key numbers, I'd find that page really really useful. Thanks again :]
Also, my PC sucks a lot, although it is newer than my old one (sounds logical but it doesnt necessarily have to be obvious, I got my bf's old PC :/ )

5) Tizz - thanks! Thats the info I wanted :] I had forgotten whether it was a seperate programm or integrated in PhotoShop (thanks SO much again for PhotoShop)

6) Also, I would get a MAC but I dont have the money for it. And probably wont. EVER.

7) Is eMule safe?

Tijs
08-23-2006, 02:21 PM
Nina, I just noticed that I don't have Macromedia Flash MX, but Macromedia Flash Professional. So I looked on macromedia.com and noticed that MX was released in 2004, and Professional in 2005, so I guess my version is more up to date. Would it matter?

Nina
08-23-2006, 02:49 PM
NOT AT ALL NOT AT ALL!

yay this makes me happy. can you upload it?

Tijs
08-23-2006, 02:59 PM
Sure yeah, no problem. Uploading right now. Should take between 20 and 30 minutes.

Nina
08-23-2006, 03:05 PM
I hope you know that from now on, I'll love you, like, a lot.

Tijs
08-23-2006, 03:56 PM
From now on? I was hoping Coupling would take care of that... :(

Anyway, it took a bit longer, but here it is:
- links removed -

Nina
08-23-2006, 04:02 PM
Well lets just say, my bf thinks I'm obsessed with you and your help because of Coupling. I've watched everything within a week or two. With him. Haha.

And I'm downloading now!! wwweeeeehh!

wheelchairman
08-23-2006, 04:02 PM
I was gonna say. "Desperate Nina? Time for me to make my move." But Tijs poached meine eigentum! Verdamnt!

Nina
08-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Per, we replied at the same time, lolz.
UND ICH BIN NICHT DEIN EIGENTUM. gruffles.
..fucking yank.
;P

Nina
08-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Tijs I have it now, thank you :] The setup doesnt work right away and I am really tired now, I'll work on that tomorrow. Can I PM you if I have problems?

JoY
08-23-2006, 05:38 PM
I only help pretty AND desperate Nina's. *winknudge*

furthermore, I know nothing about this subject & therefore can't exactly help you out. just had to stop by to say I read the topictitle as "a pretty, desperate Nina...", which would've been correct either way.

SkunkIt
08-23-2006, 06:59 PM
1) Fruity Loops - how can I find a version and then find the crack for it? I am not willing to pay for it (actually, I am not willing to pay for anything). I looked around but I can only find places to buy the software.

I don't think you can get the full version without paying for it, sorry.

If you wanna try it out go to http://www.flstudio.com/ and click, "try it out!"

but holy shit, I just saw It's 99.00 if you wanna purchase it and that's a huge rip off.