PDA

View Full Version : The first gangster-rap video ever made

Sin Studly
08-23-2006, 11:58 AM
here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv9QXkL4Deg)

Seriously. Fuck your US fake gangster bullshit. None of them have ever been gangsters, ever. It takes a nation of convicts to truly out-do your bragging bullshit.

- Mark Read was the leader of the infamaous Overcoat Mafia, who only ever recuited men who were legally certified psychopaths, during the Pentridge Prison wars, where he bashed, slashed, stabbed, axed, and poisoned countless enemies.

- Mark Read brags that he has commited eighteen murders, yet only ever been tried for one, and aquitted of it by means of self-defence.

- Mark Read went to the beach carrying six pistols, a sawn-off shotgun, a stick of fucking gelignite, and a cut-down submachine gun. Every day. And this is in a country with insane gun-control laws, where gangs fight with swords, spears, boomerangs, crossbows and the like.

- Mark Read has been shot twice, had his face slashed open with a straight-razor, his chest slashed open twice, had his ears cut off, been stabbed eight times in the chest and stomach with an eight-inch butchers knife, been ice-picked once in the back of the neck, once in the back, once in the chest, had his belly slit open and his intestines pulled out, and had a claw hammer smashed through his skull and into his brain.

- Mark Read robbed the biggest mafioso in the nation, then burned down his house, shot at his mother, and sent him Christmas cards up until the day he died.

- Mark Read was once a bareknuckled boxer. He only lost one fight ever, and responded by gouging out the victors eyes when he tried to shake his hand the next week.

Llamas
08-23-2006, 12:08 PM
but 0mg eminem was caught in possession of a GUN!!!! he's so gangsta!

Sin Studly
08-23-2006, 12:19 PM
More Chopper facts.

- The perpetrator of the infamous Hoddle Street Massacre was admitted to H Division. He showed pictures of his crimes around, not knowing that serial killers were one of the most hated groups in prison. The Overcoat Mafia protected him against the rest of the prison. However, at some stage, he fell foul of Chopper. He lost his ears, lips, nose, eyelids, penis, testicles, and nipples. He still claims he cut them off himself, and will most probably do so until the day Chopper is buried.

edit ; Do you wanna spend a Night with Chopper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrsj7JvXzqo)

H1T_That
08-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Justin, you seen the film 'Chopper' with Eric Bana as Read?

Sin Studly
08-23-2006, 02:30 PM
I own it on DVD, naturally.

H1T_That
08-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Of course.

Favourite scene for me has got to be when he's in prison and his 'mate' starts to stab him. To which Chopper calmly continues conversation.

Brilliant.

Sin Studly
08-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Right here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31134hisCak), baby.

H1T_That
08-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Now THATS the gangster shit right there.

*stab*

"bit early in the morning for kung fu, eh jimmy?"

*stab*

"now whats gotten into you?"

Paint_It_Black
08-23-2006, 04:22 PM
I saw the film a while ago, but only recently realized how well Eric Bana impersonated the real Chopper.

H1T_That
08-23-2006, 04:25 PM
After seeing a few films with Bana in, Chopper vastly increased his popularity with me.

Paint_It_Black
08-23-2006, 04:26 PM
I loved him after seeing Troy.

H1T_That
08-23-2006, 04:30 PM
See, half of me loves Troy, but the other half screams that it was a terrible movie. I think the fight with him and Brad Pitt is amazing, though.

On topic, Bana played the role well, Brad Pitt stole his thunder though, playing Achillies extremly well i though.

Paint_It_Black
08-23-2006, 04:38 PM
When I watched Troy I actually knew very little about the story beforehand and highly enjoyed it. The only complaints I tend to hear are about inaccuracies with the story, but I personally have no problem with them making their own interpretation of events. It's not like it was with Braveheart, where many liberties were taken with actual known history. And yet hardly anyone seems to care when discussing Braveheart.

Edit: And I actually thought that Bana stole the show from Pitt.

H1T_That
08-23-2006, 04:43 PM
When I watched Troy I actually knew very little about the story beforehand and highly enjoyed it. The only complaints I tend to hear are about inaccuracies with the story, but I personally have no problem with them making their own interpretation of events. It's not like it was with Braveheart, where many liberties were taken with actual known history. And yet hardly anyone seems to care when discussing Braveheart.

Edit: And I actually thought that Bana stole the show from Pitt.

I still don't know much about the actual events, so i can't really comment on the accuracy of the storyline.

I'm glad we can agree that Orlando Bloom may aswell have not been in the movie, when compared to his co-stars performances.

Paint_It_Black
08-23-2006, 04:51 PM
I'm glad we can agree that Orlando Bloom may aswell have not been in the movie, when compared to his co-stars performances.

He did a great job of making all the other guys seem tough, just by standing next to them.

H1T_That
08-23-2006, 04:53 PM
He did a great job of making all the other guys seem tough, just by standing next to them.

Yeah, King Whats-his-face beat crap outta him. And he was 50+.

JoY
08-23-2006, 05:40 PM
I was hoping for a little bit of Jenny in here.

Sin Studly
08-24-2006, 12:49 AM
Troy was gay. Everything Eric Bana has done post-chopper is gay.

Mota Boy
08-24-2006, 02:44 PM
People should stick to what they're best at - for Mark Read, that's being fuckin' crazy, not making embarassing music videos.

noodlesfan
08-24-2006, 07:38 PM
I could actually tollerate that song.

On another note, off to the side were some of the homefront PSA's. Which I believe Sin made a thread about on a previous occasion.

Sin Studly
08-25-2006, 01:47 AM
People should stick to what they're best at - for Mark Read, that's being fuckin' crazy, not making embarassing music videos.

Being fuckin' crazy probably doesn't pay as well.

Mota Boy
08-25-2006, 07:47 AM
You mean people paid money for that? Was Chopper forcing them to at gunpoint?

Sin Studly
08-25-2006, 09:54 AM
I've love to make fun of him with you, but I only live a few hundred km's away.

Mota Boy
08-25-2006, 03:18 PM
And I wouldn't be terribly surprised if y'all travelled in some of the same circles.

.:SMASH:.
08-25-2006, 04:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oNQXLNMh0c