PDA

View Full Version : Meat

HornyPope
08-23-2006, 06:50 PM
Here's a poll. Vote in either YES or NO in how, and IF, the following phrase applies to you.

If you love meat, and you eat most of your meals at home, would you be upset if your parent(s) never, ever fed you meat meals?

To clarify: When I say "upset", I mean upset in the way you hear the word ring. It doesn't mean you're gonna cut your wrists or that you think your parents are bad, I just mean "upset".

And no, this isn't a big deal. I'm only curious in your opinion to put my point in perspective. If you don't wanna vote, don't fucking vote.

TheUnholyNightbringer
08-23-2006, 06:52 PM
*deep sigh*

All About Eve
08-23-2006, 06:53 PM
I'd probably be upset. I like variety in my meals.

Edit: To be a little more clear, I like meat, and wouldn't enjoy having it removed from my home diet, but I could still get it elsewhere, and eventually I would lose a taste for it anyway.

Little_Miss_1565
08-23-2006, 07:10 PM
Tell me again this isn't a grudge, Vlad. I like how you left out the part about not being brought up eating meat, and how your question basically sounds like you're asking what if you were brought up eating and loving meat and then one day your parents cruelly took it away from you and forbit you ever to eat it. That should definitely skew your results past the point of being useful to do anything but fuel your arrogance.

Sin Studly
08-23-2006, 11:47 PM
Oh my sweet Christ, bahahaha! This is hilarious.

HeadAroundU
08-24-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm gonna make a vegetarian popcorn with red meat and then watch this never-ending bitch fight until the death due to smiling.

Llamas
08-24-2006, 10:22 AM
this is stupid! of course someone who LOVES meat would be upset! That's like saying "if you're a saxophone player and your parents refused to ever buy you a saxophone growing up solely because they hate the sound of the saxophone, would you be upset?" of course you would be. doesn't mean there's a huge issue in the fact that your parents have chosen to exercise their parental "control".

killer_queen
08-24-2006, 10:28 AM
No, I guess.

I don't know if it's the same but I have friends who never eat seafood because their parnets can't stand the smell. And they seem okay with it. After all, parents know the best for their kids.

Demon_of_Debauchery
08-24-2006, 10:35 AM
If I wasn't brought up eating meat I wouldn't mind because I wouldn't have tried it so I wouldn't know what I was missing but if my parents suddenly stopped letting me eat meat now I would be pissed off because I love meat.

Idiot
08-24-2006, 11:22 AM
I answered 'no'.

JohnnyNemesis
08-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Oh my sweet Christ, bahahaha! This is hilarious.

I second that.