PDA

View Full Version : 19th Century Erotica; It's Classy!

arak0r
08-28-2006, 04:00 PM
"The Pearl" was an underground "journal of unblushing erotica for every taste" from Victorian-era London.

http://thepearl.tailfeatherz.com/index.htm

heres one of my favorite lil bits, just because.. of its randomness

I knelt and kissed her bottom, slit, and everything my tongue could reach, it was all mine, I stood up and prepared to take possession of the seat of love—when, alas! a sudden shriek from Annie, her clothes dropped, all my arrangements were upset in a moment; a bull had unexpectedly appeared on the opposite side of the gate, and frightened my love by the sudden application of his cold, damp nose to her forehead. It is too much to contemplate that scene even now.

Little_Miss_1565
08-28-2006, 05:11 PM
Please tell me this is real and not some joke.

"Ah, coz dear, can you be so innocent? Feel here the dart of love all impatient to enter the mossy grotto between your thighs," I whispered, placing her hand upon my prick, which I had suddenly let out of the restraining trousers. "How you sigh; grasp it in your hand, dear, is it possible that you do not understand what it is for?"

JohnnyNemesis
08-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Ohmigoodness, hawtness:

On entering the room she ran up to me with extended arms, but I caught her, and held her out at arm's length, surveying and devouring with my eyes her every charm and beauty, and then clasping her in a long embrace, we writhed about in each other's arms, rubbing our bellies together, till Mr. Pego began to snort and prance about between her thighs, seeking for an entrance into some hospitable retreat in which to hide his impudence.

So great was the excitement raised in me by feeling her soft white belly rubbing against mine, as well as the springy mossy covering of her fount of love pressing against my rampant machine, that I would have sent him in to explore the dark little cavern concealed between her thighs, as we stood in the centre of the room, had she not prevented me.

Naughty Mr. Pego!

JohnnyNemesis
08-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Oh holy god, don't forget this:

THE LADY AND THE EEL.

A young lady was frigging herself with a small live eel, when it slipped from her fingers and disappeared in her cunt; making its way into the womb, it entered, and stretching out its head said, "I am much obliged to you Madam, for finding me so warm and comfortable a residence; I shall make myself quite at home." This fable teaches how much better it is to use large eels which could not enter.

Catch that, ladies? Large eels only!

Sunny
08-28-2006, 06:20 PM

oh wow.

i have no words.

omg.

arak0r
08-28-2006, 06:37 PM
as far as i know its 100% real, and 100%... uh erotic!