PDA

View Full Version : Lost's CD

hitchiker
08-28-2006, 10:51 PM
I don't get addicted to television shows easily, but Lost is one of my favorites. I've watched almost every episode. I heard there's a giveaway of Lost's cd in the August 28th issue of tv guide mag. Does anyone here have the cd?

Nina
08-29-2006, 02:51 AM
What do you mean, ALMOST every episode?
Sorry, that's not considered an addiction ;P

Manic Subsidal Boy
08-29-2006, 02:54 AM
only my oppinion but Lost is possibly one of the worst shows ive ever seen, now Prisonbreak is a show and a half

livingdeadgirl
08-29-2006, 05:22 AM
i never got the big thing with lost..

oo, some people are stranded on an island after a plane crash.. whoopy fucking doo!!

what a brilliant way to waste god knows how long of our lives

Nina
08-29-2006, 05:25 AM
Haha, it's not the people who are obsessed with the show, it's the people who hate it as much as just stated that is amusing. Doesnt it make more sense to "waste" time on something you like than to waste it ranting about something you dont like?

killer_queen
08-29-2006, 05:38 AM
A couple of weeks ago my brother insisted on making me watch Lost so I just started to watch it just to make him shut his mouth. Now I owe him an apology for being so fucking idiot because the show is, lyke, so great. Feel free to add spoilers, I love spoilers.

Llamas
08-29-2006, 09:25 AM
I don't watch tv really, and if I do, it's just a southpark here, an elimidate there. I don't sit down to watch shows anymore. But I kept hearing all the hype over Lost, so my good friend and I decided we had to check it out... so in June, we put aside an entire weekend for Lost. We invited tons of people to come, and on friday night around 7pm, we started watching. We finished that night around 2am (people surprisingly actually showed up- we thought we were going to be the only ones... so that slowed us down a bit), By sunday around midnight, we finished. And we were hooked. In the following months, I downloaded and watched all of season 2. I am so pumped for season 3!

what do you guys think happened with the hatch?? Are Locke and Eko alive??

Nina
08-29-2006, 10:55 AM
Oh GREAT. Now I cant open this thread anymore.

Llamas
08-29-2006, 11:12 AM
oh... did you not see the end of season 2? sorry :(

Tizzalicious
08-29-2006, 11:19 AM
There are people who live in different countries where they are behind on the episodes obviously.

Llamas
08-29-2006, 11:20 AM
oh crap, I'm sorry. I had no idea. I thought that by now we were all caught up.

Mota Boy
08-29-2006, 11:42 AM
I bought the first two seasons for three dollars in China. I got halfway through the third episode before getting bored, but I'll probably pick it up again at some point.

Llamas
08-29-2006, 11:49 AM
I found it boring for a while. It starts out as a typical show about people trying to survive on the island. It's not until all the supernatural things kick in that it gets good. I think you should definitely give it another go.

belen1979
08-29-2006, 12:02 PM
oh... did you not see the end of season 2? sorry :(

Thanks god I missed your post by clicking too fast!!! Here is about to start the second season. I had no idea of a third one! Now I just can't wait... I've heard second one is amazing.

This is my only one post in this thread. I don't want to read anything!! A third season!! Yay!!!

Llamas
08-29-2006, 12:32 PM
I didn't spoil anything. And I won't say anything more about season 2. I had no idea you guys were so far behind :(

but fyi, season 2 is better than season 1, IMO.

All About Eve
08-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Being completely irrelevant here; are you a Douglas Adams fan, hitchhiker?

hitchiker
08-29-2006, 08:18 PM
Yes I am. I love his books very much! Excellent author! but he didn't write enough books. Back to the topic does anyone here have got the cd yet? i really want to know if its any good like the previous one.

All About Eve
08-29-2006, 08:25 PM
I don't have the cd, but if it's a recent release you could try to find a torrent for it.

This Thread (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23025&highlight=azureus) gives a good explanation on how to use torrents and a list of clients if you never have before. It's very safe and easy.

And also, I agree on Adams. My avatar is inspired from the movie (which sucked) and the books as well.

hitchiker
08-31-2006, 12:30 AM
I just got the cd. I saw it in 7-11 when I went to get a snack. I really kind of wanted a TV Guide with LOST on the cover anyway. The CD and LOST article are nothing too fancy -- no real spoilers, mostly behind-the-scenes stuff of varying levels of interestingness -- but I suppose they're worth the price of a TV Guide.

Btw, thanks anyway. :)

Llamas
08-31-2006, 09:37 AM
By "CDs" you mean the DVDs, right? Like, the first season of Lost on DVD? Yeah, I "have it" (meaning my roommate has it and I borrowed it for a while).

if you're looking for the bonus features on there, they're not that great. You can find the same stuff and more online. I don't ever plan on buying the show... the bonuses just aren't that great.