PDA

View Full Version : Tigger Army

Paint_It_Black
08-30-2006, 05:09 AM
I figured you deserved a thread welcoming you back to the bbs. I'm just surprised that someone who actually knows you didn't do it first.

I have no idea if you remember me from the old days, but I have a vague recollection of you as a pretty cool guy and a friend of Bella. I used to post as scared_wolf.

By the way, I love your new avatar. Although the film wasn't great it was at least the reason that I read the book.

Welcome back.

Tigger Army
08-30-2006, 05:21 AM
I figured you deserved a thread welcoming you back to the bbs. I'm just surprised that someone who actually knows you didn't do it first.

I have no idea if you remember me from the old days, but I have a vague recollection of you as a pretty cool guy and a friend of Bella. I used to post as scared_wolf.

By the way, I love your new avatar. Although the film wasn't great it was at least the reason that I read the book.

Welcome back.
I remember your name and at least that I didn't dislike you, but besides that I remember rather little about you sorry.

And yeah the movie isn't very brilliant but the book damn sure was! :)

Thanks for my own thread

Paint_It_Black
08-30-2006, 05:34 AM
Don't worry, that's the absolute most I expected you to remember.

And yeah, the book is truly awesome. At least it was when I read it more than ten years ago.

What prompted your return to the bbs, if you don't mind me asking?

Tigger Army
08-30-2006, 05:39 AM
I read the book about a week ago though I had it on the shelve ready for reading since my last birthday like 8 months ago.

Generally it was about boredom. The holidays are in the final stages, my girlfriend already has school again and besides that she sleeps a lot more than I do.

And ofcourse catching up with old friends I haven't spoken to in at least a year (since I pretty much stopped using MSN around that time).

wheelchairman
08-30-2006, 06:08 AM
Welcome back. I gave you a holla in Politics. The bbs is basically the same, except when I look back on it, the same people from the old bbs seem like characters written by amateurs, myself included, or myself especially.

Tigger Army
08-30-2006, 06:19 AM
it's hard figuring out who's who now anyway though thankfully quite a few people kept the same scriptwriter (eventhough they sometime should've fired who ever writes what they say!)

Yes it still looks pretty much the same.

Cool kids here, bad kids in the ontopic forum.
dumb kids everywhere.
Sarcasm, ironie

Check, check and tripple check.

Though I've missed a lot in a year concidering Izie and Ken were still together last time I posted on the bbs and still were living together last year.

And I heard you WCM and Tizz are an item aswell now... Welcome to the twilight zone afterall!

Tizzalicious
08-30-2006, 06:20 AM
Aaah yes Micha, I have bad taste now!

Welcome back :)

Paint_It_Black
08-30-2006, 06:22 AM
Aaah yes Micha, I have bad taste now!

Didn't you always?

Tizzalicious
08-30-2006, 06:23 AM
Didn't you always?

I think it used to be worse :( But shhh!

wheelchairman
08-30-2006, 06:24 AM
Before it was worse.

We just need to work on that weird hanson thing.

Paint_It_Black
08-30-2006, 06:27 AM
Per, do you just like a challenge? I would have just found a girl that already hated Hanson like any rational human being should.

Tigger Army, you said something in that other thread that got deleted about expecting to see lots of people your age wearing diapers. I feel compelled to ask why.

Tizzalicious
08-30-2006, 06:32 AM
I'm just one irresistable Hansonfan, Richard!

Tigger Army
08-30-2006, 06:50 AM
Per, do you just like a challenge? I would have just found a girl that already hated Hanson like any rational human being should.

Tigger Army, you said something in that other thread that got deleted about expecting to see lots of people your age wearing diapers. I feel compelled to ask why.

Work experience for school all year 4 days a week.
I'm going to be working with mentally & physically handicapped people which means diaper duty aswell concidering some of those people can't move more than their eyebrows (well that's about the worst it gets where I'm going).

WCM I've got the same problem with my girl except besides Hanson she owns the complete Spice Girl discography.

And yes Tizz your taste was a whole damn lot worse before and that's saying much ;)

Tizzalicious
08-30-2006, 06:52 AM
Hanson > Spice Girls fo' shoooooooooo'!

My taste was terrible. Eeeee. But now it's somewhat okay.

Sin Studly
08-30-2006, 07:49 AM
Whenever I see your name I can't get Arkan out of my head. Although, that's not a bad thing, since Arkan is one sexy motherfucker.

http://www.damir-kalafatic.hrvati-amac.com/images/arkan.jpg

Tigger Army
08-30-2006, 08:07 AM
okay I have no fucking clue who that is but I like the guy already!

Sin Studly
08-30-2006, 09:13 AM
"I never hated Croats, I just shot them. They slaughtered my brothers, what do you expect me to do, set their prisoners free? We don't have to rape anybody, women adore us. The Hague to judge me? That is funny. I don't give a damn about them. I can sooner judge them. They have been waiting for eight years to tell me that I am a war criminal and now they do it. I am proud to have NATO as my enemy, it means I am a good Serb. I'm not going to hide, I'm not going to surrender. I will go on with my normal life. I am not afraid of anything or anyone."

Tigger Army
08-30-2006, 09:15 AM
blah, I should've known that! I actually had that in history class though that was about 7 years ago

HornyPope
08-30-2006, 10:59 AM
From the Micha to the new bbs!

Welcome back.

Izie
08-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Aaaand a late hi2u from me.

HI2U! :p

Nina
08-30-2006, 01:58 PM
I already said hi2u in my nerdy POTC topic but I need to repeat it again.

HI!!!!11 I missed you here.

Sunny
08-30-2006, 02:29 PM
why is that guy holding a baby tiger? if that is a baby tiger...

and hi micha!

Tigger Army
08-30-2006, 03:22 PM
why is that guy holding a baby tiger? if that is a baby tiger...

I was asuming the tiger was a stuffed one and not a living one.
(and he's holding it because he's from the Arkan Tigers, a group that started as supporters (read: hooligans) from Red Star Belgrad and transformed to basically a criminal organisation responsible for numerous war crimes.

thanks for the warm welcome Nina, Sunny, Izie, Hornypope, (Or should I say Nina, Maggs, Ivana and Vlad?) it's appreciated and guess what I remember all of you girls (and guy) :)

*waves*

Sin Studly
08-30-2006, 11:35 PM
I assumed he was just holding it because it was super-cute.

Tizzalicious
08-30-2006, 11:36 PM
I assumed it was a real one that he just killed.

Maybe I just have a cruel mind?

RickyCrack
08-30-2006, 11:38 PM
Until Israel pulls out of Lebanon, this guy will kill a baby tiger every day.

wheelchairman
08-31-2006, 03:06 AM
I thought it was pretty obvious that it was a stuffed animal. Like tigger.

JoY
08-31-2006, 04:13 AM
to contribute:
I thought this was a temporary thing, Micha. I expected you to post once, or twice, then dissolve into nothing again. in that case it would've been a too early celebration to say; "welcome back", since I didn't expect you'd actually "be back". I haven't been active enough around the boards lately anyway, so I'm pretty unupdated. also, I had this crazy idea that you might want to stay unnoticed as the old member. but of course, naturally, welcome back babe.

Tigger Army
08-31-2006, 04:22 AM
as the gigantic miracle that I am my being here on the forum couldn't possibly go unnoticed *gets a bag to vomit in*

I don't know how much I'll be on after this week though concidering I'll have work and school then, but I should manage to stop by once in a while I think.

JoY
08-31-2006, 05:32 AM
that'd be good.

Tigger Army
08-31-2006, 05:41 AM
for some.

for others it would be: Horrible! muahaha!

JoY
08-31-2006, 05:52 AM
evil-Micha-mode? ;p me likes.

Tigger Army
08-31-2006, 05:55 AM
Well concidering I listen to evil music and I am not christian I should be the root of all evil!

JoY
08-31-2006, 06:20 AM
the chicken, egg-matter of evil & the answer is; Micha.

ninthlayer
08-31-2006, 04:20 PM
Maggs
MAGGS! AH!

Tigger Army
08-31-2006, 04:21 PM
uhm........?

ninthlayer
08-31-2006, 04:24 PM
Sunny loves being called Mags. Like, for serious.

Sunny
08-31-2006, 04:28 PM
shut up or i'll beat you with a stick. >:[

re: baby tiger: i thought the same thing tizz did. *shrugs*

ninthlayer
08-31-2006, 04:38 PM
We'd have to be in the same state for that to happen.

Tigger - When I first saw your name on the old BBS I don't think that I had heard of Tiger Army or I at least didn't make the connection. Now it makes me lol.

Tigger Army
08-31-2006, 04:40 PM

Tigger - When I first saw your name on the old BBS I don't think that I had heard of Tiger Army or I at least didn't make the connection. Now it makes me lol.

glad to amuse you eventhough it took YEARS! :P

Sunny
08-31-2006, 04:44 PM

not necessarily, it all depends on the length of the stick.

ninthlayer
08-31-2006, 04:56 PM
Tigger - Aged to perfection.

Magdalena - You're a jerk and you make me cry in RL.

Sunny
08-31-2006, 05:09 PM
not as hard as i cry cuz you never call me anymore.

ninthlayer
08-31-2006, 05:31 PM
And you're unable to call me? You owe me Ground Zero fullsizes :(

lol, threadjacked.