PDA

View Full Version : The new album tour...

Marco
09-01-2006, 12:14 PM
Hey everyone!
After the new album will come out, it's pretty obvious the Offspring will be on the road again. Now I won't make one of those threads like "Come to..." etc. but a thread of the tour itself...
Now, as many of you will already know, the band hasn't really had an arena/stadium tour in the past years. I think they should tour in these places instead of performing indoor. It would surely be interesting to see them on a well-designed stage too (in the Mark Fisherman style, for example).
I know this isn't really in the punk spirit but it would be great to see....
What do you think about it?

Sinister
09-01-2006, 12:16 PM
the venue style isn't all that important if the show itself is good

Call it an Obsession
09-01-2006, 02:30 PM
Just make a little tiny place for them to play that can only fit about 25 people in it... now that would be great (as long as u you had a ticket of course!)

Ninty Man
09-01-2006, 03:38 PM
I wanna a Kiss kinda show... XD

Marco
09-02-2006, 01:19 AM
the venue style isn't all that important if the show itself is good
quoted for truth, but as we presume the shows will be good, I'm just saying what for me would be cool to see....
(I didn't want it to rhyme...)

eric_matt
09-12-2006, 05:40 AM
from seeing footage of them playing in places like woodstock then smaller places, like that staring at the sun vid, they seem to perform better in the smaller places,,, having said that,, the wembley footage is awesome also..
but i think thats indoors rather than the actual stadium,, (which was still around at the time)
i dunno,,, maybe a big indoor arena... but the smaller gigs u feel more part of the show and closer to them,,, u know?

its a tricky balance lol

Rich123
09-13-2006, 07:25 AM
i think they should finish the tour headlining Leeds festival :D

MâRü*
10-07-2006, 01:03 PM
the live would be aaaaawsome(with aaaal the leters!!=D)anywhere the play,just hearing and seeing they playing,with my own eyes,in front of me,would make realy,realy,realy,more than anything,extreamly happy!!!

so,no matter where the play,if i have the posibility of going to the live,trust me,i'm in!!!!!

Amiralanal
10-28-2006, 12:24 PM
Just make a little tiny place for them to play that can only fit about 25 people in it... now that would be great (as long as u you had a ticket of course!)

a show for 25 people would be too small.
a clubgig with approx. 200 people would be great, and no barricade of course

nameless
10-29-2006, 03:26 PM
i think they should finish the tour headlining Leeds festival :D

i cant see that happening, it will probably be some modern day band like panic at the disco or my chemical romance!

Grabbal
11-21-2006, 07:40 AM
Somewhere outdoor, maybe at the quart festival if they are still on tour on that time.. ohh and when the sun is down:cool: