PDA

View Full Version : KISS/Queen tour

pretty fly 88
09-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Rumor has it that these 2 bands might tour together sometime. They're not discussing it right now, but maybe after Paul Stanley's solo tour. What do you think of this?

Marco
09-03-2006, 10:31 AM
It would probably mean the greatest tour ever made on earth. Even better than AC/DC plus the Rolling Stones......
I prefer Queen to Kiss but both bands are great.....
But I think this thing of them touring together is bullshit.

H1T_That
09-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Queen isn't Queen without Freddie Mercury.

Thomas
09-04-2006, 01:15 AM

Agreed, but it would be worth it just to see them perform. Kiss would be okay, but I'd only go for Queen.

Marco
09-04-2006, 01:30 AM
Agreed, but it would be worth it just to see them perform. Kiss would be okay, but I'd only go for Queen.
Seconded
fucking 10 characters

Tigger Army
09-04-2006, 02:07 AM

Yeah that's like a tour of

Queen
Nirvana
The Doors and
Dead Kennedys

You don't want to waiste time on it cause they all miss their best feature

pretty fly 88
09-04-2006, 08:21 AM

I saw Queen at the VH1 Rock Honors, and they sounded good. I mean, Freddie Mercury is an excellent singer, but they guy they have now is good, too.

Marco
09-04-2006, 01:05 PM
I saw Queen at the VH1 Rock Honors, and they sounded good. I mean, Freddie Mercury is an excellent singer, but they guy they have now is good, too.
they do not have a "guy" now. They are without a singer. Paul Rodgers was just touring for/with Queen, but he's not a member of the band.

H1T_That
09-04-2006, 04:51 PM
they do not have a "guy" now. They are without a singer. Paul Rodgers was just touring for/with Queen, but he's not a member of the band.

I for one thought it was pretty disgraceful when they started playing Free songs. Who wants to listen to Queen + Paul Rodgers playing All Right Now? Fuck that.

mrconeman
09-04-2006, 04:55 PM
It's been confirmed that Gene Simmons was talking crap, Queen and Kiss will NOT be performing together.
In fact, Kiss dont have any touring plans at the minute at all.

Tired_Of_You
09-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Alright. I thought Kiss had annouced that they had stopped touring a few years ago and then they never really stopped, isn't it? They should. It looks like they're only doing it for more money and I doubt they need more. Fuck, the drummer can't even play anymore. I've compared recent show with their 70s shows...
Anyway. It seems they won't do it. That could be a good idea.