PDA

View Full Version : Refferals

H1T_That
09-06-2006, 03:17 PM
What exactly are they? How do you get them? How many do you get before you're blocked and deleted or whatever?

gimme answers please.

Sinister
09-06-2006, 03:22 PM
they're simply the number of people who said you told them to register (it's an optional part of the registration process). It doesn't affect anything as far as I know, apart from fags creating multiple accounts for the sake of giving their main account a ton of referrals.

NachoS_Ixnay
09-06-2006, 03:23 PM
The only thing I know is that when someone registers, there's a place were they ask you if you know this page by somebody else. You get a referral for each person that puts your name

and i think that nobody will understand this

anyway, you can go to the FAQ section

NachoS_Ixnay
09-06-2006, 03:25 PM
here you got it:

What are referrals?

The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting Offspring.com Forums using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.offspring.com/forums/index.php?referrerid="(here goes your user number)"

Each time someone follows this link to Offspring.com Forums and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting Offspring.com Forums by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

H1T_That
09-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Here was me thinking it was something to do with being reported as a bad user or something.

NachoS_Ixnay
09-06-2006, 03:51 PM
well, i think that now you know what's it for.....

but.....i still don't get the point...has this got any important prupouse????

H1T_That
09-06-2006, 03:53 PM
well, i think that now you know what's it for.....

but.....i still don't get the point...has this got any important prupouse????

It would appear not.

NachoS_Ixnay
09-06-2006, 04:00 PM
so, this sucks........

randman21
09-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Yeah, I thought it was something bad all along, too.