PDA

View Full Version : The Hungarian Scandal

the_GoDdEsS
09-13-2006, 03:17 AM
http://www.slovakspectator.sk/clanok.asp?cl=24624

There has always been a strong relationship full of tension between Hungary and Slovakia and this is just another event that largely contributed to it. The whole nation is angry and bitter and those who haven't disliked Hungarians yet will be inclined to sympathise with the Nazi party after this incident. Because sadly, what they said was all true.

Before it became clear, the Hungarian side wanted to force us to apologise. Meanwhile they haven't ever apologised for centuries of Hungarian occupation and Magyarisation and for wanting to stomp our national identity. And I highly doubt they will apologise for what happened now.

Because of that girl, 600 extremists here had to go through annoying investigations. Because of that girl, the special forces were in action. Because of that girl, the parliament called a special meeting. Because of that girl, we had to face unjust accusations in front of the EU. Because of that girl, the Hungarian extremists were going to come from Budapest to march in Bratislava. And she invents it all.

I hope justice wins now.

Manic Subsidal Boy
09-13-2006, 03:34 AM
Oh my fucking god, who really gives a shit?

the_GoDdEsS
09-13-2006, 03:37 AM
Same as who gives a shit about Brock.

Weird Sam Ramone
09-13-2006, 03:39 AM
I Do.:mad:

Manic Subsidal Boy
09-13-2006, 03:39 AM
Three quarters of Australia?

Sin Studly
09-13-2006, 08:00 AM
You're a fucking idiot. Of course people care when Jan Slota is saying things like "We'll take tanks and level off Budapest". Of course people care when ethnic Magyars and Slovaks are having their cunts kicked in for speaking their native tongue in the wrong country. Of course people care when some American woman gets kidnapped and tortured for four months because she had Hungarian ancestry and made the mistake of crossing a border she shouldn't have.

A racing car driver died, big fucking deal. People die. Somehow I think we'd care a little more if the Malaysian president said "Let's load up the army and occupy Australia".

In short ; shut the fuck up, you idiot.

Sunny
09-13-2006, 09:51 PM
uh. i've been meaning to ask this for a while. who the FUCK is that Slota guy? he sounds like a Slovak version of Andrzej Leper, and that can't be a good thing. is he a barely literate hick, too?

the_GoDdEsS
09-15-2006, 09:57 AM
Sure, he is literate. For some he's a racist, for some a realist, for some an entertainer, for others he's god. A very controversial figure. Haven't heard about your Leper.

forcyn
09-15-2006, 10:42 AM
Andrzej Lepper? you mean THIS Lepper? he is classic example of populist. he say exactly what people wants to hear. he is a leader of Samoobrona, which is a pretty weird party. Lepper says it is social-liberal party [I hve no idea what it means. as I said, Lepper and his party is weird] and it is a part of goverment! Lepper is also a minister and a deputy prime minister.

it's a shame for Poland having such a goverment and president... :rolleyes:

the_GoDdEsS
09-15-2006, 10:46 AM
Nah, over here Fico (social democrat) is being accused of populism. Slota's nationalist.

HeadAroundU
09-15-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm going to burn that bitch at the stake.

the_GoDdEsS
09-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Changed lawyer now too. And I love how the Hungarian side suddenly considers this a local matter after almost blowing it out of proportion.

forcyn
09-15-2006, 12:14 PM
Nah, over here Fico (social democrat) is being accused of populism. Slota's nationalist.

here in Poland we have Giertych and his anti-EU party. Giertych is a minister of education. he wants to add new subiect: lesson of patriotism... Giertych's party is connected with Młodzież Wszechpolska which is an organisation with pretty nationalistic views...

Sunny
09-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Andrzej Lepper? you mean THIS Lepper? he is classic example of populist. he say exactly what people wants to hear. he is a leader of Samoobrona, which is a pretty weird party. Lepper says it is social-liberal party [I hve no idea what it means. as I said, Lepper and his party is weird] and it is a part of goverment! Lepper is also a minister and a deputy prime minister.

yeah, i know. it's unbelievable. the whole government is unbelievable. i just don't get it. take stuff like mlodziez wszechpolska. it boggles my mind.

and it's funny how the minister of education is an illiterate moron. he like.. can't talk properly. i saw him on TV and he would say the most ridiculous shit. dude. i'd hope someone in his position would at least be ARTICULATE... but nooo.

aaaand don't get me started on our euro-deputies. christ.

Sunny
09-15-2006, 12:30 PM
here in Poland we have Giertych and his anti-EU party. Giertych is a minister of education. he wants to add new subiect: lesson of patriotism... Giertych's party is connected with Młodzież Wszechpolska which is an organisation with pretty nationalistic views...

ah. ha. i just posted a reply without having read this.

anyways... GIERTYCH IS INSANE
SOMEONE BLOW HIM UP PLZ.

the_GoDdEsS
09-15-2006, 12:32 PM
The ministers are hilarious at representing what they stand for. We once head a minister of health who had no teeth, I believe.

forcyn
09-15-2006, 12:33 PM
I have no idea how people can vote on such party like LPR or PiS. I just can't understand it. and our President... oh. my. GOD! it's just inseane. Poland is the only country in the world ruled by twins...

Euro-deputies rocks! isn't it just cool to have anti-EU politicans in Euro-Parliment?

as far as I know, Slovakia got pretty similar goverment to polish... my God... I'm moving to Australia...

Sunny
09-15-2006, 12:42 PM
my family voted for PO. *shrugs* and yeah, the twins thing is ridiculous.

our eurodeputies are so embarrassing. it pains me to see them on tv. literally.

what is it with central/eastern european countries having completely and utterly ridiculous, insane governments? the slota guy sounds like a total nujob, too.

remember when the EU brought up the xenophobia, homophobia and anti-semitism in poland? i was so embarrassed i was near tears. seriously. why is my country SO MESSED UP?

forcyn
09-15-2006, 01:00 PM
4 years with this goverment... I mean 4 YEARS! I have no idea what those guys can do with this country... some of the ideas are just scarying me... for example, calling ministry of education a ministry of education and catechization.

inseane? yes.

Sunny
09-15-2006, 01:17 PM
ahhhh i haven't heard about the "catechization" addition! wow. i have no words.

forcyn
09-15-2006, 01:22 PM
I heard about that couple of times on Radio Zet and on TV but public TV didn't say a word about that.

ahhh and 'folder fight' just ROCKS! [look: Tusk's 'grandpa in Wermacht' and all that crap]

Sunny
09-15-2006, 01:32 PM
tusk would've made a MUCH better president, nazi grandpa or not.

Sin Studly
09-16-2006, 11:50 AM
as far as I know, Slovakia got pretty similar goverment to polish... my God... I'm moving to Australia...

I'm thinking of doing the opposite. At least your guys sterilise the mudskins instead of paying them to breed.