PDA

View Full Version : Why they haven't released many DVD's

OffspringInOz
12-20-2004, 11:29 PM
I think Offspring haven't released many dvd's, or any concert dvd's because they are holding out for the greatest hits dvd, which (I'm hoping) will include a full video clip collection, concert and a few interviews or maybe even a feature-length documentry on their amazing career. So perhaps a four disk pack? The recorded greatest hits and concert cd's, and the video clip and concert dvd, then a feature length documentry. No offspring fan in the world would miss out on that.

Obie2trice
12-21-2004, 01:47 AM
Would be cool, but it will cost them a lot of money to put all these things together, and not everyone will be interested in it

Jojan
12-21-2004, 05:31 AM
Offspring doesn't do it because they aren't like other bands. Offspring have existing for about 20 years. Artists today do a DVD and a greatest hits album after one album.

Camilamazed
12-21-2004, 05:41 AM
Offspring doesn't do it because they aren't like other bands. Offspring have existing for about 20 years. Artists today do a DVD and a greatest hits album after one album.
Is right....... :D.. But I think it would be very nice if they did a Dvd with shows from all over the world.I mean each song from a country of the world.As they have all gigs recorded they would get the best performances and put them in a DVD...I think it would satisfy all fans all over the world......Or get fan pics and include them in the dvds( This part I have to confess Alanis did it, I know Offspring is not like other bands, but this is a nice idea) ;)

pOpe
12-21-2004, 05:42 AM

bur if they don't include a DVD or any extras... why people would boy the cd?? all of us have the songs of offspring, and I won't pay for the same songs... and you?
________
Suzuki Gsx1100S (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Suzuki_GSX1100S)

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-21-2004, 10:59 AM
bur if they don't include a DVD or any extras... why people would boy the cd?? all of us have the songs of offspring, and I won't pay for the same songs... and you?
i agree with you bro... we must pay for the same song?? just to say "i bought the new cd" nah...

Zee
12-21-2004, 12:07 PM
I'm sure Greatest Hits will include a DVD too, there's already some signs of it... at least they've filmed some material as you can see from the Offspring Nation.

bdexterholland
12-21-2004, 12:10 PM
I think they don't care with it, take a look, they don't release any live albuns...