PDA

View Full Version : Abortions

Tizzalicious
09-26-2006, 11:10 PM
I, Tizz, just love abortions.

It's not a matter of me being pro-choice, that doesn't nearly describe it. Something in me just gets so kiddy and excited when a completely innocent life is destroyed. Oh I love it!

Bye bye little one, it's just too funny you had an irresponsible British 16 year old for a mother. Aww. You just had no choice did you. Mmm no way to defend themselves. Can you imagine that. Being destroyed by an entourage of hooks and vacuum cleaners. This cute little fetus coming out looking like ET's next of kin. Oh I love it!

Makes me wish I was at the crucifixion of Jesus. He was God's abortion for being a wholly disappointing pussy. (Seriously, the old testament God is like Patton, where Jesus is Mister Rogers. Of course he would be disappointed.) Mmm just to be there and witness such an event.

Abortions I just love them. I love everything about them. I love how they turn regularly annoying people, into murderous maniacs. That sickly purple grayish color of a fetus just gets my stones off.

Abortions are awesome. Tizzie loves her abortions! And your abortions too! What do you like best about abortions? Write it in an essay style! Long and offensive for the best reactions preferably.

Llamas
09-26-2006, 11:31 PM
My favorite types of abortions are the ones that happen post pregnancy! Who's to say when abortions are no longer allowed? I think that parents should be able to decide to end their kids' lives until the age of 18! I mean, what if you're unsure when the baby's in the womb, but you change your mind when it's like 5? Or what if halfway through raising the kid, you go flat broke and can't afford to take care of it anymore? I support a woman's right to choose! I'd also love to whore myself out as emotional support. I'd like to be there when women kill their kids. And man, why is it always the woman's choice? Why can't dads kill their kids, too?? They have to miss out on all the fun! Maybe it's because they don't know how to do it yet. Perhaps pharmacies should market and sell abortion kits! Maybe they could make different ones for different age levels of your kid, because it would certainly be harder to kill your kid when he/she's 16 than a baby.

I also support the idea of filming abortions and putting them on tv, like they've done with some capital punishment cases. I think they should put it on the disney channel. Kids can watch other kids get aborted on tv!

Go abortion!

SkunkIt
09-27-2006, 03:42 AM
I....preferably.
For some reason, this sounds like Per.

I don't know why, but abortions amuse me. For some reason, I think It'd be funny if people ate abortions with salt and I think coathangers and extra, unescessary salt are the best. I put the vacuum cleaners in second place. I've heard some schools have dead fetus in jars in different stages. They look like little sea horses with legs.

I think someone should open a restaurant and serve dead fetus there. Of course, all the food would be salty. I think an abortion smoothie would be a mighty fine drink. I agree with I Love Llamas, we should put abotions on tv, but I also think we should have abortion races. See who can have an abortion the fastest. That should be on ESPN.

I think we should have an abortion fair, where you get to watch an abortion race, eat abortions off a stick, a kid's corner for DIY abortions that you can perform on pregnant women and of course, the mascott, Mr. Dead Fetus. Free Mr. Dead Fetus shirts for everyone!

Tizzalicious
09-27-2006, 04:01 AM
For some reason, this sounds like Per.

I think it's the "I, Tizz" that gave him away. Not that is wasn't very obvious without that though.

Llamas
09-27-2006, 04:07 AM
I was thinking it was him, too, particularly the "I, Tizz"... I still found it amusing. :P

SkunkIt
09-27-2006, 04:08 AM
Yes, I have never seen you refer to yourself as "Tizzie", either.

(Seriously, the old testament God is like Patton, where Jesus is Mister Rogers. Of course he would be disappointed.)

That was a confirmation.

Sorry about pointing out the obvious, I more and more get confused when It's later at night. I should go to bed now so I can function in the morning.

Damn, I'm still awake listening to that Tears for Fears song I forgot was playing. Haven't heard it in a while. I forgot what I was going to say, now I'm just blabbering.

Edit: Damn, I thought I wrote way more than that.

Edit: Goodnight, everyone!

Llamas
09-27-2006, 04:14 AM
Yes, I have never seen you refer to yourself as "Tizzie", either.

haha! I didn't even notice that before.

Sorry about pointing out the obvious, I more and more get confused when It's later at night. I should go to bed now so I can function in the morning.

I've been awake all night (it's after 6am)... damn insomnia. I blame lack of sleep on my post in this thread. :P

SkunkIt
09-27-2006, 04:34 AM
Ha ha, I have insomnia too, but i'm starting to dream while i'm awake and me and other people think I'm fully awake. I also seem to forget things and get more confused up to the point I forget most of the things about people I know and

....I forgot what I was gonna say here.

I actually force myself to go to sleep at this point and if i'm not alseep aroud 6 am, I'll get in trouble and I don't wanna take any medication. I used to just hear voices in my head, but nowI barely get that. I just get pressure on the side of my head if i'm too sleepy, like now. Still can't sleep, but It helps if I do.

I find sleep a waste of time, even if I'm exhausted or very sick.

Damn, I'm blabbering on again, sorry.

Anyways, goodnight!

Llamas
09-27-2006, 04:55 AM
Sounds like your case is much more severe than mine... I just have a lot of trouble falling asleep and have a lot of sleepless nights. I function completely fine without a lick of sleep, though. I have medication, but I barely ever touch it.

BadPatato
10-21-2006, 05:42 AM
Hi, id just like to say, my mother works as a nurse the night shifts in a abortian clinic here in the Netherlands. Her work involves checking the patients every three hours or so, making sure they go to the bathroom regulary and generaly making sure they doing ok.

Most of the patients are young women sometimes even girls, my mother occassionaly has time to have a little chat with the patients (all post opp btw). She sometimes comes home with tales of these patients.

Like the one girl from germany, she was mentaly handicapped, living with her parents even though she was 25 years of age. They had a friend of the family living in, who sexually abused the girl when her parents werent there. She became pregnant of the man but she didnt realize it at first, only untill the father noticed that her stomach was getting bigger did they go to a doctor.
The parents deicded to have an abortion done, they pressured their doughter into taking the abortion. The girl later killed herself.

This is just one of many tales, some sadder than others

Even though you post very sarcasticly about abortions, you perhaps forget that for some people abortions are very real and not something to be taken so lightly.

XYlophonetreeZ
10-21-2006, 02:30 PM
Abortions taste like potatoes.

German Andres
10-31-2006, 01:52 PM
I`m only in agree with the abortions of women who got pregnant by rapes....if you got pregnant because you weren`t careful, deal with the problem.

wheelchairman
10-31-2006, 02:24 PM
I`m only in agree with the abortions of women who got pregnant by rapes....if you got pregnant because you weren`t careful, deal with the problem.

What if you're a man?

Llamas
10-31-2006, 02:25 PM
I`m only in agree with the abortions of women who got pregnant by rapes....

mmm... rapes.