PDA

View Full Version : I support the Moslems!

HornyPope
09-27-2006, 02:55 PM
Hopefully they will thwart American expansionalism beyond their zone of influance. We don't need to turn the east-west bridge into a highway.

Yankees, stay in your prime meridian!

Just wish they'd drop that Jew-hate. Why habibi?!

FLeTch
09-28-2006, 05:29 AM
Hopefully they will thwart American expansionalism beyond their zone of influance. We don't need to turn the east-west bridge into a highway.

Yankees, stay in your prime meridian!

Just wish they'd drop that Jew-hate. Why habibi?!

Jew-hate will never stop
until Israel stops killing civils in order to get much more land for themself
what America does is closer to the Israels stuff
killing and getting land
terrorism is the cover for killing civils :mad:

wheelchairman
09-28-2006, 09:45 AM
Ugh I don't disagree per se, but saying that only Americans and Israelis kill innocent people is really stupid.

Sure terrorism is a reaction or maybe even a product of this, but that still doesn't negate your hypocracy.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-28-2006, 11:59 AM
Jew-hate will never stop
until Israel stops killing civils in order to get much more land for themself

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/travel/dg/maps/cd/750x750_israel_m.gif How can you compare this tiny strip of land to the vast territory the muslims have? I might agree there are INDIVIDUALS in the American and Israeli governments that want this,but not as a whole,plus if you consider the Skull & Bones and the Illuminati. I agree on that account.

ninthlayer
09-28-2006, 01:28 PM
MB, what are your opinions on secret societies?

RickyCrack
09-28-2006, 02:10 PM
The Jews walked the dessert for 40 years to preach the teachings of Dan Brown and the Da Vinci Code(new testament) and Angels and Demons(old testament.)

BREAK
09-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Jew-hate will never stop

Uh, why did you bother to continue your post after that statement?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-29-2006, 06:26 AM
MB, what are your opinions on secret societies? Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist,but I think THEY more than anyone else behind the scenes are more responsible for the violence and economic crises around the world.

Whiplash
09-29-2006, 06:41 AM
Dumbass.

10 times over.

wheelchairman
09-29-2006, 08:04 AM
Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist,but I think THEY more than anyone else behind the scenes are more responsible for the violence and economic crises around the world.

What exactly would they gain from that? Just take one group, or one crises and explain from there.

Mark_Bryan_420
09-29-2006, 08:29 AM
What exactly would they gain from that? Just take one group, or one crises and explain from there.
What they would gain in the end would be a backlash by the citizens! As for groups,which ones,the Skull & Bones,Trilateral Commission,Bildebergers,Council on Foreign Relations? As for crises,the French Revolution was orchestrated by the illuminati!

wheelchairman
09-29-2006, 08:38 AM
What they would gain in the end would be a backlash by the citizens! As for groups,which ones,the Skull & Bones,Trilateral Commission,Bildebergers,Council on Foreign Relations? As for crises,the French Revolution was orchestrated by the illuminati!

I think it's fairly clear the French Revolution was not very organized nor orchestrated. Like all revolutions it was the complete replacement of economic systems. If anything it was "orchestrated" by the merchant class at the time. Since it would clearly be them who gained. As well as the peasants.

Do you believe the American Revolutionary War was orchestrated by the Illuminati then? The Russian Revolution?

And what do they gain by a citizen's backlash? A revolution?

Mark_Bryan_420
09-29-2006, 10:33 AM
Do you believe the American Revolutionary War was orchestrated by the Illuminati then? The Russian Revolution? The American government WAS infiltrated by Illuminati Agents,which led George Washington to predict the Civil War,which was planned in 1786,as for the Russian Revolution,does the name V.I. Lenin ring a bell? http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/idea.gif

And what do they gain by a citizen's backlash? A revolution?
Of course! What else,other than body counts?

Sin Studly
09-29-2006, 10:49 AM
Jew-hate should never stop.

RickyCrack
09-29-2006, 10:52 AM
I hear the Illuminati also tried to kill a ficticious pope!:eek: :eek: :eek:

killer_queen
09-29-2006, 10:57 AM
Anyway, let's talk about more serious things.

HornyPope, if you keep on supporting us we'll support buttsex. I promise.

T-6005
09-29-2006, 11:01 AM
It's like a video game between secret societies?

So who orchestrated the Holocaust - seriously, because they must be pretty much killing that high score on both the coverage and numbers of people killed.

RickyCrack
09-29-2006, 11:04 AM
It was the skull and bones society becuz George Bush is a Nazi. No Blood 4 oil!! :mad: :mad:

wheelchairman
09-29-2006, 11:08 AM
The American government WAS infiltrated by Illuminati Agents,which led George Washington to predict the Civil War,which was planned in 1786,as for the Russian Revolution,does the name V.I. Lenin ring a bell? http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/idea.gif

George Washington was an Illuminati puppet? You aren't gonna give me that dollar bill crap are you? There is no proof for that. Furthermore they couldn't plan the civil war as early as then, it was a war between two types of economic systems that had to lead to armed conflict.

Yes I do know of Vladimir Ilyich Lenin. Quite a lot about him too, in fact I own his Selected Works. He was many things. Did you know he was a communist? Whudda thunkit? I doubt he was a freemason though. Some argument could be made for German agent, but that is equally unlikely.

T-6005
09-29-2006, 08:35 PM
George Washington was an Illuminati puppet? You aren't gonna give me that dollar bill crap are you? There is no proof for that. Furthermore they couldn't plan the civil war as early as then, it was a war between two types of economic systems that had to lead to armed conflict.

Yes I do know of Vladimir Ilyich Lenin. Quite a lot about him too, in fact I own his Selected Works. He was many things. Did you know he was a communist? Whudda thunkit? I doubt he was a freemason though. Some argument could be made for German agent, but that is equally unlikely.
Stalin was Hitler's agent. Duh.

HornyPope
09-30-2006, 11:18 AM
Anyway, let's talk about more serious things.

HornyPope, if you keep on supporting us we'll support buttsex. I promise.

Pfff I thought the Prophet (pbuhn) already allowed his followers and their allies do as they please with women. Except in Dubai.

killer_queen
09-30-2006, 01:58 PM
Nah, it's totally forbidden. They say you can't be clean again even if you wash your body with all of the water on the earth after having anal sex. But don't worry, from now on I'm here to change it.

Mark_Bryan_420
10-02-2006, 10:45 AM
George Washington was an Illuminati puppet? Although Washington WAS a Freemason,he WASN'T a puppet of the Illuminati! He KNEW who they were and who their founder was,Adam Weishaupt! He saw what they were plannin'and THAT'S how he was able to predict the Civil War.

Yes I do know of Vladimir Ilyich Lenin. Quite a lot about him too, in fact I own his Selected Works. He was many things. Did you know he was a communist? Whudda thunkit? I doubt he was a freemason though. Some argument could be made for German agent, but that is equally unlikely.[/QUOTE]
I don't think he was a German agent,but YES I KNOW he was a communist!

wheelchairman
10-02-2006, 10:58 AM
That's preposterous.

And I'm just wondering then, is your conspiracy about Lenin that he was a communist?

Mark_Bryan_420
10-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Yes I do know of Vladimir Ilyich Lenin. Did you know he was a communist? Whudda thunkit? You're tellin' me you didn't say this?

Sin Studly
10-02-2006, 12:16 PM
YES I KNOW he was a communist!

Nothing escapes you, does it?

HornyPope
10-02-2006, 12:20 PM
I'm very reserved to jump to drastic conclusions. Lenin- a communist?! Mark, what bible passage sheds light on this?

Sin Studly
10-03-2006, 07:53 AM
I think it's in the Book of Marx.

FLeTch
10-06-2006, 02:50 AM
Nah, it's totally forbidden. They say you can't be clean again even if you wash your body with all of the water on the earth after having anal sex. But don't worry, from now on I'm here to change it.

RESPECT the beliefs!!!

i am also against this
but it is nonsense to blame the whole with it.
have you ever read the Koran (no as it can be seen from your sign it is bullshit)
but it seems easy to blame because of sonofabitchs like usame.

GO and LEARN something in order to make comments on anywhere

as one of the old Turk said;

''BİLİYORSAN KONUŞ DA İBRET ALSINLAR ,BİLMİYORSAN SUS DA ADAM SANSINLAR'' :mad:

Italia311
10-06-2006, 05:37 AM
I just gotta question...

Everyone says "Muslims hate Jews" or "Jews hate Muslims", but isn't it, Palestine hating on Israel or Israel hating on Palestine? Ethnicity and Religion are to separate things (im sure you know). I don't identify myself as being Catholic when I meet ppl.

I understand that they're are both prodominently Muslim and Jewish countries but, are two Canadian born Jews and Muslims going to hate eachother....I dunno...I am not educated on this topic so well...

sKratch
10-06-2006, 09:24 AM
I was somewhat confused by this as well for a while. Israel, for the most part, considers itself a Jewish nation. Therefore, being Israeli is readily identifiable with being Jewish. Likewise, Palestine sees itself as a Muslim nation.

Tigger Army
10-06-2006, 11:28 AM
it's more like arabs (so not just palastines) vs israel which has a long history of fighting each other really. Probably already since Mohammed died (so basically since the islam exists). As for etnicity and religion being two different things: a lot of jews would say otherwise since you can only be a jew if you were born one (in other words: if your mom was a jew). So etnicity (in this case) is in this case at least very very strongly tied to religion

Killer Dwarf
10-06-2006, 12:36 PM
If you take all the guns away from Israel then Israel disappears.
If you take all the guns away from Islamic's then we have world peace.

Sin Studly
10-06-2006, 12:39 PM
If you take all the guns away from Israel then Israel disappears.
If you take all the guns away from Islamic's then we have world peace.

They both sound like awesome options.

Tigger Army
10-06-2006, 12:45 PM
They both sound like awesome options.

but why chose for one or the other when we can have both?

First take the guns of Israel and after it's been whiped of the face of the earth get the islamic guns!

Italia311
10-06-2006, 01:15 PM
I was somewhat confused by this as well for a while. Israel, for the most part, considers itself a Jewish nation. Therefore, being Israeli is readily identifiable with being Jewish. Likewise, Palestine sees itself as a Muslim nation.

Makes sense...

FLeTch
10-06-2006, 04:08 PM
all the Turk enemies
is it what did you born with
get fuck outta world

killer_queen she knows Turkish she possibly live(she couldn't even tell scared sonofabitch just bla-bla from her fucked mind) in Turkey she is a perfect sonofabitch

i wanna ask this bitch

then do not offend every thing which is about TURK!

objectivity which is the thing that you can't learn cause you have no brain

even if i prove what happened

stiil you will say bla-bla fuck off

is it what you are???? is bitching allowed here BITCH

BEING OFFENSIVE AGAINST TURKS you can not go anyfurther by making stupid sounds like fuck off.

I AM VERY ANGRY BECAUSE BECAUSE OF SONOFABITCHES LIKE YOU

my country is bad-introduced.

SO PROVE THAT ARMENIAN GENOCIDE with something tangible

or get the fuck outta there to your own fucked up fascist world

Sin Studly
10-07-2006, 04:15 AM
Your country is just plain bad and doesn't deserve to exist.

Death to all Turkish scum.

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 05:01 AM
Your country is just plain bad and doesn't deserve to exist.

Death to all Turkish scum.

go hell sonofabitch you deserve to die

Sin Studly
10-07-2006, 05:02 AM
No I don't. I'm not Turkish.

Turks
10-07-2006, 05:21 AM
I am a muslim and I AM FEELING PROUD WITH THIS

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 05:45 AM
I am a muslim and I AM FEELING PROUD WITH THIS
+1000000
me too

THIS PROUD SOMETHING THAT OTHERS CAN NOT FEEL

Sin Studly
10-07-2006, 06:16 AM
Death to Muslims.

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 06:17 AM
Death to Muslims.

DIE SONOFABITCH

Sin Studly
10-07-2006, 06:18 AM
I'm not a Muslim.

Turks
10-07-2006, 06:29 AM
sin you are son of bitch...

my grandfather fucked your grandmather

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 06:31 AM
I'm not a Muslim.

You are not a Muslim it is right
you are a provocator

the_GoDdEsS
10-07-2006, 06:33 AM
sin you are son of bitch...

my grandfather fucked your grandmather

Wait, do you mean you are proud of Turks being rapists?

Sin Studly
10-07-2006, 06:34 AM
It's the only way their people can survive.

No woman would willingly fuck a disgusting mudskinned Turkish man.

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 06:34 AM
Wait, do you mean you are proud of Turks being rapists?

Turks are NOT RAPERS
how can you say this???

Turks
10-07-2006, 06:37 AM
these guy have problems with Turks of course Turks are not rapists

if he is saying this he should prove it

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 06:39 AM
these guy have problems with Turks of course Turks are not rapists

if he is saying this he should prove it

i agree with you

Sin Studly
10-07-2006, 06:42 AM
Even your own women would rather kill themselves than fuck a disgusting hairy hideous turk. How could you exist if not for rape?

Turks
10-07-2006, 06:44 AM
you are really stupıd.. and you dont know anything...

Sin Studly
Ben Justin, Türklerin katili ve onların kadınlarının tecavüzcüsüyüm! Onümde eğil ve kazığa oturtulamya hazırlan.

FLeTch
Even your own women would rather kill themselves than fuck a disgusting hairy hideous turk. How could you exist if not for rape?

Even your own women would rather kill themselves than fuck

JUST don't make-up

PROVE WHAT YOU TALK YOU LITTLE BRAINLESS LONG HAIR SLUT!!!

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 06:45 AM
Ben Justin, Türklerin katili ve onların kadınlarının tecavüzcüsüyüm! Onümde eğil ve kazığa oturtulamya hazırlan.

very comic you deserve to DIE because of this non-sense and fascist point of view

GO AND FUCK YOURSELF

killer_queen
10-07-2006, 06:46 AM
lolz, these guys are even better than Kurt_Cobain. "NO VIRGIN GIRLS IN ISTANBUL!!1"

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 06:46 AM
you are really stupıd.. and you dont know anything...

hard to cope with this bitchs

bu o.ç.larıyla uğraşmak zor kardeş :confused:

Tigger Army
10-07-2006, 06:47 AM
PROVE WHAT YOU TALK YOU LITTLE BRAINLESS LONG HAIR SLUT!!!

yes uhm, about the brainless part please, how do you plan on fucking a brain that according to you isn't existing..?

Turks
10-07-2006, 06:54 AM
lan hayatını siktiklerim türkce bilen warsa kelsin anasını siktimin ingilizcesini niye konusayım TÜRKce warken....

no virgins in istanbul .... lol are you mother from istanbul ? sonofbitch

Manic Subsidal Boy
10-07-2006, 06:56 AM
why don't you all fucking lay the shit of the turkish people

Turks
10-07-2006, 07:01 AM
why are you hate turkish people..

what is the problem..

do you know anythıng for turkısh people I dont thınk so

CHI€F
10-07-2006, 07:03 AM
fuck of your world

Since 1453 Ayasopiha Mosque :p

Turks
10-07-2006, 07:05 AM
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/4...3622566ly5.jpg yeahhhh

Tigger Army
10-07-2006, 07:06 AM
look, few people on here actually care for the turks (or inhabitants of basically any country), including Sin Studly (though he'll most likely deny that). No one hates the turks as a people, they just don't care at all.

ofcourse it's fun to pretend to hate turks on here. It provokes reactions such as yours an Fletch's which is rather hilarious

Sin Studly
10-07-2006, 07:13 AM
look, few people on here actually care for the turks (or inhabitants of basically any country), including Sin Studly (though he'll most likely deny that). No one hates the turks as a people, they just don't care at all.

a) The_Goddess is a slav. Trust me, she hates the Turks.
b) I am an Australian. Trust me, I hate the Turks.
c) Killer_Queen is a Turk. Trust me, she hates the Turks more than anyone else here.

Turks
10-07-2006, 07:17 AM
Killer_Queen she is not TURK ... maybe She live in TUrkey...

killer lan orospu TÜrkce biliosan TÜrküm deme cogaltırım :E

CHI€F
10-07-2006, 07:24 AM

does your grandfathers know canakkale you asked your grandfather ;) hea lan dalyarak

Turks
10-07-2006, 07:33 AM
yeah... CAnakkale.....

your grandfather was sold soldier...

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 08:10 AM
a) The_Goddess is a slav. Trust me, she hates the Turks.
c) Killer_Queen is a Turk. Trust me, she hates the Turks more than anyone else here.

australian ohh i remembered the sold race they were English troops in Canakkale :) raped by defending Turkish army

also gulsah is not a Turk

IN ORDER TO BE a TURK this bitch should respect TURKISH point of view including
traditional,social,national values

that is all for now

wheelchairman
10-07-2006, 08:38 AM
IN ORDER TO BE a TURK this bitch should respect TURKISH point of view including
traditional,social,national values

Like respect for women?

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 08:47 AM
Like respect for women?

i do not respect any1 who was born to be a Turkish enemy

Sin Studly
10-07-2006, 08:54 AM
Well, that includes all Turkish women.

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Well, that includes all Turkish women.

little kid
just learn something
when i say fuck there is not just one meaning
Turks only fuck sonofabitches like gulsah
she is not a Turkish citizen
just a bitch

if i hear any bad words about Turkish women i won't be good for you:mad:

0r4ng3
10-07-2006, 09:00 AM
So, you're saying that Turkish men only fuck Turkish women if they're not citizens?

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 09:01 AM
So, you're saying that Turkish men only fuck Turkish women if they're not citizens?

Turkish man only fucks your mother no one else

i guess you can understand now:mad:

0r4ng3
10-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Hmm, logic must be eluding me today. Are we both using the same definition of "fuck" here?

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 09:04 AM
Hmm, logic must be eluding me today. Are we both using the same definition of "fuck" here?

forgot the word ''fuck'' ok

when i mention about the word fuck it is not the sexual thing between 2 person

is it clear???

i started to get bored from this non-sense talk

Italia311
10-07-2006, 01:00 PM
did you create other accounts to make it look like ppl were backing you up?

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 02:05 PM
did you create other accounts to make it look like ppl were backing you up?

no those ppl are my friends
if you can look up IP numbers you can see they are not same

Endymion
10-07-2006, 02:25 PM
no those ppl are my friends
if you can look up IP numbers you can see they are not same

that means nothing. even retarded children can use proxies.

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 02:45 PM
that means nothing. even retarded children can use proxies.

i don't use proxies
even if i use proxy
all IP numbers can't be from Turkey!

if you are wondering this much you should ask IP numbers to the administrator

Endymion
10-07-2006, 03:36 PM
i don't use proxies
even if i use proxy
all IP numbers can't be from Turkey!

if you are wondering this much you should ask IP numbers to the administrator

i can read the IP addresses myself. and you don't make any sense. why can the ip addresses not all be from turkey? has your pissant country only been allocated two?

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 03:12 AM
i can read the IP addresses myself. and you don't make any sense. why can the ip addresses not all be from turkey? has your pissant country only been allocated two?

have you ever used programs like steaganos internet anonym

no so stop talking about the things that you don't know about

if i start to talk about your fucked country i will never stop sonofabitch :mad:

Turks
10-08-2006, 04:11 AM
hah stupid man... proxies lol..

,fletch is my brother.... shut up sonofbitch..

Sin Studly
10-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Death to all Turks.

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Death to all Turks.

is the ''kazık'' on your ass giving pain ''kazıklı bey'' :D
you make me laugh today :D
i bet your nation is used to this impales since Sulieman put one to Vlad :D
don't forget to say hello to gulsah bitch
we missed her nonsense comments

the_GoDdEsS
10-09-2006, 04:20 AM
Sulieman is dead, stop it.

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 06:17 AM
Sulieman is dead, stop it.

i am not the one who is insulting the another with no reason
also even if he is dead there are lots of things that world can learn from him
if you are disturbed about his life you don't have to write comment

the_GoDdEsS
10-09-2006, 06:22 AM
I'm not disturbed by him, I am merely pointing out that you base all your so-called arguments and defences around a dead national hero. What's that about?

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 06:46 AM
I'm not disturbed by him, I am merely pointing out that you base all your so-called arguments and defences around a dead national hero. What's that about?

it is glad to see respectful messages from you even if you are in conflict with yourself in another message

Name ; Gjergj Kastrioti Skanderbeg
Nationality ; Albanian
Reason ; Killed lots of Turks

Name ; Hunyadi Janos
Nationality ; Hungarian

Name ; Nicholas, Graf von Salm
Nationality ; Austrian

Name ; Nikola Subic Zrinski
Nationality ; Croatian

Name ; Theodoros Kolokotronis
Nationality ; Greek

i am not defendin my country around him
he only show Turkish point of view and i am introducing him
there are lots of ppl out there are very disturbed from this

if there any people Slovakian history(or nowadays) can taken as a model(with his/her acts and point of view) to whole world
i would be glad to learn about him/her in an another special topic.

Sin Studly
10-09-2006, 07:51 AM
is the ''kazık'' on your ass giving pain ''kazıklı bey'' :D
you make me laugh today :D
i bet your nation is used to this impales since Sulieman put one to Vlad :D
don't forget to say hello to gulsah bitch
we missed her nonsense comments

30,000 Wallachians and 90,000 Turks.

Result ;

25,000 Wallachians and a forest of impaled Turks.

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 08:05 AM
30,000 Wallachians and 90,000 Turks.

Result ;

25,000 Wallachians and a forest of impaled Turks.

what a nice dream
i bet you didn't even see it on your fascist dreams.

Sin Studly
10-09-2006, 09:27 AM
Way to be from a pansied faggot mongrel-race, mudskin.

The conflict initially started with Dracula's refusal to pay tribute to the Porte and elevated in size when Dracula invaded Bulgaria and impaled over 23,000 Turks and Bulgarians. Mehmed then raised a great army with the objective to conquer Wallachia and annex it to his empire. The two leaders fought a series of skirmishes, the most notable one being the Night Attack where Dracula attacked the Turkish camp in the night in an attempt to kill Mehmed. The assassination attempt failed and Mehmed marched to the Wallachian capital of Târgovişte where he witnessed another 20,000 impaled Turks and Bulgarians. The morale of the Sultan and his troops was demolished and the Turks retreated.

killer_queen
10-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Maria, it's my father's name. And I don't understand why you find it so funny. =/

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 12:54 PM
hahaha mehmed... can't stop laughing... MEHMED... oh my god who'd name their child MEHMED... it's too good, just too ridiculous... oh my I gotta share this

Do you know what it means
Turkish version of Muhammed.
go and find something else for kidding:mad:

Way to be from a pansied faggot mongrel-race, mudskin.

ok ok rude boy
tell me this as how you learned at school
how Vlad died???
at least you should know this :)

Sin Studly
10-09-2006, 12:58 PM
ok ok rude boy
tell me this as how you learned at school
how Vlad died???
at least you should know this :)

We didn't learn about Vlad in school. We didn't learn about the Turkish Wars in school. Why would we?

The only thing we learned about the Turks in school was that our soldiers gave up their lives in the thousands just for a chance to kill some of you, and that we should remember it forever, and never ever befriend a filthy greased-up mudskinned hideous Turk.

Turks
10-09-2006, 02:21 PM
you are so silly ....

calichix
10-09-2006, 10:39 PM
turkish man only fucks your mother, no one else. <3

killer_queen
10-10-2006, 04:07 AM
*hand over mouth* I'm so sorry Gülsah, it's not funny at all, I'm sorry... It's just that the sound of it, said frenchlike of course, is just silly. Perhaps if you heard it said in French you'd laugh. I doubt it, though.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not mad or anything. It's just a very common name here, I was sure that almost everyone has heard of it at least once.

goneawaytotheoffspring
10-17-2006, 02:36 PM
Maybe the armenian genocide did happen maybe it didn't.Even if it did happen the people who did commit the attrocity are now long dead if they did do it thier in fucking hell sucking on satans penis while recieving anal from judas.

my god this is a fucking the offspring forum and you guys are on the verge of a fuckin race war.

ninthlayer
10-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Race war <3

Llamas
10-17-2006, 02:52 PM
Maybe the armenian genocide did happen maybe it didn't.Even if it did happen the people who did commit the attrocity are now long dead if they did do it thier in fucking hell sucking on satans penis while recieving anal from judas.

my god this is a fucking the offspring forum and you guys are on the verge of a fuckin race war.

offspring forum -> OFF TOPIC BOARD -> POLITICS -> lol@urscreennamehahahahha.

RickyCrack
10-17-2006, 04:35 PM
God. All I want to do is kill a whole bunch of jews now.

Llamas
10-17-2006, 04:41 PM
mmmm... jew soup.

RickyCrack
10-17-2006, 04:45 PM
God damn Offspring made me hate jews :`(`````````

sKratch
10-17-2006, 08:56 PM
Doesn't take much, does it.

Sin Studly
10-18-2006, 06:47 AM
Race war <3

Race war <3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn6OipVUhWM)