PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing confession(s).

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2006, 01:31 PM
The fact that I'm listening to "Meant to Live" by Switchfoot and the fact that I REALLY like this song inspired me to make a "fucking kill me now"/"guilty pleasures" thread. So share the songs you like and loathe yourself for.

The rule here is not to shit on others for what they like. Feel free to make fun of each other and poke fun and be like "lolz u fag" and things like that, but please keep it all lighthearted; no pretentious "zomg, my music is better" bullshit.

FrancoDaHui
09-29-2006, 01:40 PM
mmm well i think my guilty pleasures are madonna and savage garden. That's weird because i only listen bad religion, the living end, kasabian, the offspring and stuff like that

......i still don't know why i like savage garden, i just like them XD

Llamas
09-29-2006, 01:46 PM
LONDON BRIDGE- FERGIE

I hate her. I hate black eyed peas. There's nothing good about this song. Yet I sing along with it every time. And I downloaded it. WTf??

Llamas
09-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Oh. And lolz at anyone who likes justin timberlake.

Yatesy
09-29-2006, 01:55 PM
I only feel bad for liking Gilded Cunt by Cradle of Filth. I hate almost everything about this band but this song. =\ Anyway, serious question now, what's wrong with liking Madonna? Or am I the only person who asks this question? xD

Rag Doll
09-29-2006, 02:20 PM
I don't feel embarrassed or guilty about anything I listen to, but i bet a lot of people here think I should. Some of the stuff that others might consider a guilty pleasure of mine...

Justin Timberlake
NSYNC
Kelly Clarkson
Clay Aiken
Fall Out Boy
Panic! At The Disco

Actually, wait, I thought of something I feel guilty about...*Temperature* by Sean Paul. Just because everyone I know says it's terrible and he's terrible. Everything else I listen to is enjoyed by at least some of my friends, so I don't feel too alone/guilty/whatev about it.

0r4ng3
09-29-2006, 02:29 PM
I uh...I like Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

Please don't hit me!

Llamas
09-29-2006, 02:33 PM
I don't honestly ever think that liking any music merits embarassment. I sing in publich when london bridge comes on, I admit I like it. I just mean it's a song I don't think I should like but I do. I think justin timberlake sUx0rz, but I don't care if other people like him.

RickyCrack
09-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Madona - Like a Prayer

XYlophonetreeZ
09-29-2006, 03:04 PM
The fact that I'm listening to "Meant to Live" by Switchfoot and the fact that I REALLY like this song inspired me to make a "fucking kill me now"/"guilty pleasures" thread. So share the songs you like and loathe yourself for.

Dude... I don't really like that song so much, or almost any other Switchfoot song, but Switchfoot's song called "The Shadow Proves the Sunshine" is fucking AMAZING. And I don't even know why. I can't argue why it's a good song. It just... is.

Also, I fucking LOVE "Rhythm Divine" by Enrique Iglesias and "Come Clean" by Hilary Duff.

Also, in the department of bands that only horrible pretentious cocks like, I love "We Looked Like Giants" by Death Cab for Cutie" as well as "The World at Large" by Modest Mouse. Actually I like a few other songs by Modest Mouse too, but let's keep it on the down-low.

Also, "Hit That" is a good song.

Llamas
09-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Dude... I don't really like that song so much, or almost any other Switchfoot song, but Switchfoot's song called "The Shadow Proves the Sunshine" is fucking AMAZING. And I don't even know why. I can't argue why it's a good song. It just... is.

Change "The Shadow Proves the Sunshine" to "This is Your Life", and that post is my thoughts exactly.

All About Eve
09-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Almost - Bowling for Soup, Everytime we Touch - Cascada

:(

XYlophonetreeZ
09-29-2006, 03:24 PM
Everytime we Touch - Cascada

:(

Turn that frown upside down! Liking that song is not only nothing to be ashamed of, it is a basic requirement of being a decent human being. And the same goes for "Call on Me" by Eric Prydz!

All About Eve
09-29-2006, 03:29 PM
It was mostly for the Bowling for Soup song.

I also forgot to add Serenity - Godsmack.

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2006, 03:56 PM
Haha, good picks, everyone! Some comments:

I thought of something I feel guilty about...*Temperature* by Sean Paul. Just because everyone I know says it's terrible and he's terrible.

Everyone you know is a dumbass then. Sean Paul is awesome, always has been, and is legit. And "Temperature" is badass!

Madona - Like a Prayer

Legit.

Also, "Hit That" is a good song.

Legit.

All About Eve
09-29-2006, 05:07 PM
Kelly Clarkson is also legit. Just pointing that out.

RickyCrack
09-29-2006, 05:31 PM
Since you been gooooooone!!!
I cannot breathe for the first time
I'm slow moving on, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea yea
Next to you
Now I get
I get what I want
Since you've been gone

JohnnyNemesis
09-29-2006, 05:31 PM
Kelly Clarkson is also legit. Just pointing that out.

Agreed .

RickyCrack
09-29-2006, 05:33 PM
I've never heard of Kelly Clarkson.

Endymion
09-29-2006, 05:45 PM
the closest thing i've got is the unicorns.

All About Eve
09-29-2006, 05:49 PM
And that's worse than anything.

SkunkIt
09-29-2006, 06:03 PM
I don't really consider these confessions, secrets or dislike myself for listening to them in any way, but, I like "With You" by Jessica Simpson, I forgot what It's called. I also like Hawthorne Heights.

I added "With You" to my signature.

sk8ter-hater
09-29-2006, 06:19 PM
I used to completely love a song by Nelly Furtado. I don't remember the name, but the video for the song had mud everywhere.
EDIT: and madonna's song in which she's riding that electricity-powered bull.

XYlophonetreeZ
09-29-2006, 06:23 PM
Was the Nelly Furtado song "Turn Out the Lights"? Because if it was, then there is NOTHING wrong with liking that song. It's legitimately really good.

Also, "Mobile" by Avril Lavigne ain't half bad.

sk8ter-hater
09-29-2006, 06:31 PM
Yes, it is.

Endymion
09-29-2006, 06:33 PM
And that's worse than anything.
aww, what's with all the unicorn hate up in here?

All About Eve
09-29-2006, 07:20 PM
They're honestly my least favorite band ever.

Llamas
09-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Was the Nelly Furtado song "Turn Out the Lights"? Because if it was, then there is NOTHING wrong with liking that song. It's legitimately really good.

Also, "Mobile" by Avril Lavigne ain't half bad.

oh yeah, I forgot that I do or atleast did really like avril's first cd.

Jebus
09-29-2006, 08:57 PM
Offspring was my guilty pleasure back when I was really into them since I didn't know anyone else who liked them.

Right now, I guess Kelly Clarkson. Not really ashamed though.

neocon58
09-29-2006, 10:44 PM
I thoroughly enjoy goth-punk faggots Aiden.

http://www.tctmusic.co.uk/bi/aiden.jpg

Game over.

Nina
09-30-2006, 12:14 AM
Also, I fucking LOVE "Rhythm Divine" by Enrique Iglesias

I imagine you dance along to that. ha.

At the moment I am not sure if I like the whole rock/alternative or pop/dance music more. I think that should say everything. I honestly think people here will like me LESS when I say what I listen to. Which is pretty stupid (of them) but it's true.

sk8ter-hater
09-30-2006, 06:53 AM
Also, Alejandro Sans' first 2 Cds and his MTV Unplugged Cd, which I have. Anya probably knows what I'm talking about. He sings in Spanish.

Autonomist
09-30-2006, 07:11 AM
Days Go By by Keith Urban.

I downloaded it cause I was making a pisstake CD for a friend of mine, but after listening to the song a couple of times... I just couldn't help myself but sing along.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
09-30-2006, 08:57 AM
Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge- My Chemical Romance

I think there are really some good songs on this album. It's too bad the lead singer looks like a girl (doesn't this remind you of some other band?) and being loved my too many emo kids (same band?).

Three Days Grace

I see this band being flamed everywhere on this BBS and I can't see what is so bad about them. I actually want someone to tell me why they think Three Days Grace is so horrible. I know they are far from amazing, but I can still listen to their music.

Edit: "Savin' Me"- Nickelback

Surprisingly, this doesn't sound exactly like every other Nickelback song.

0r4ng3
09-30-2006, 09:12 AM
[I]Three Days Grace

I see this band being flamed everywhere on this BBS and I can't see what is so bad about them. I actually want someone to tell me why they think Three Days Grace is so horrible. I know they are far from amazing, but I can still listen to their music.
I'm guessing it's because of the generic lyrics and mediocre music behind them.

Mostly, it's the lyrics. I think the guitaring is actually pretty good in some songs.

Llamas
09-30-2006, 12:54 PM
Three Days Grace

I like them. I saw them live a little over a year ago, and I was very impressed by their performance. While we're talking about them, a band I feel similarly about is

Papa Roach. I like them, and they get flamed non-stop. If they're so generic and mediocre, why do they attract so much hate?

Also, I like the Rasmus. http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Rasmus-06-calendar-01.jpg

and I always sing along to "dance dance", "sugar we're going down swinging", and "I write sins not tragedies"

And nina, I've always been curious as to what you listen to. The only thing you've ever talked about here (since I've been here) is Justin timberlake. I won't make fun of you, I'm just curious as to what you like :P

All About Eve
09-30-2006, 01:02 PM
I like one Rasmus song, "In The Shadows"

Jakebert
09-30-2006, 01:21 PM
I hate to admit to it, but I like U2 sometimes, despite the fact that they're basically everything that I could hate about music all rapped into one band.

Endymion
09-30-2006, 01:23 PM
I like one Rasmus song, "In The Shadows"

I WAS BOOOORN A UNICOOOORN!

Llamas
09-30-2006, 01:41 PM
what?? when does he say that??

*listens to song* yeah, I'm totally confused.

JohnnyNemesis
09-30-2006, 02:08 PM
People who hate U2 are usually idiots who hadn't heard anything before "Beautiful Day", Jakebert. No shame.

Jakebert
09-30-2006, 07:43 PM
People who hate U2 are usually idiots who hadn't heard anything before "Beautiful Day", Jakebert. No shame.

I know the music itself isn't horrible, but I'm one of those people that can't stand over-production, egotistical rock stars, and all of that stuff, and U2 is the perfect example of all of those things. But, since I do stick up for the music itself, I guess that really doesn't count in this thread.

mrconeman
09-30-2006, 07:59 PM
God damn. Just a few hours ago I was listening to something that I was slightly ashamed about, but I can't remember what, I'll post again when I remember.

ninthlayer
09-30-2006, 08:45 PM
lololololololol, I listened to Denial, Revisited last night before I went to bed.

I don't see Kelly Clarkson, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Timberlake, U2, or several of the other bands in this thread as being a guilty pleasure. Except Three Days Grace, fucking gross.

H1T_That
10-01-2006, 03:35 AM
"Bullets" and "Don't Stop Dancing" by Creed.

JohnnyNemesis
10-01-2006, 08:03 AM
lololololololol, I listened to Denial, Revisited last night before I went to bed.

How did you goooooooooooooooo? How did you goooooooooooooooooo?

no_way
10-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Firallyyyyyyyyyyyy......

*ahem*

I like Kelly Clarkson lots. Also Weezer, and I enjoyed the first Ashlee Simpson's record very much. I'm in love wirh Avril Lavigne's "Why" and I don't think she sucks that bad.

PS: I hate Sean Paul.

Jakebert
10-01-2006, 08:42 AM
There's nothing wrong with liking Weezer, with the exception of Make Believe.

Llamas
10-01-2006, 08:44 AM

I have burned copies of Achtung Baby, All That You Can't Leave Behind, Best of 1980-1990, best of 1990-2000, and Pop. I have also heard the Joshua Tree in its entirety several times. They were one of those bands that I didn't like, but I was young and stupid and thought, so many people love this band... there has to be something great that I'm missing. So I tried to figure it out by getting a lot of their music. I can't stand U2. I know you said "usually", but I just wanted to make this clear.

EDIT: I like all of Weezer's albums... I don't get the hate for Make Believe. It wasn't their best, but it was different, and I liked that. Of course, we are all on drugs and beverly hills were really weak songs, but other than those two, I really enjoy that album.

BREAK
10-02-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm a Christian Fundamentalist, so ALL my pleasures are guilty. Nevertheless, I think I still lose:

Erasure
ABBA
ErasurABBA

Do I need to go on? None more gay, my friends, none more gay.

JohnnyNemesis
10-02-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm obsessed with early Depeche Mode, I'm gayer than you.

Example from their first album:

Boys say go! Boys say go!
Boys say go! Boys say go!
You don't understand this is in demand
And I think that I have to show you
Try to look inside take me for a ride
In the day and the night get to know you

Boys meet boys get together
Boys meet boys it's forever
Don't say no! Boys say go!

I could run away if you never stay
In the rain and the pain and the sorrow
I'm not very sure when you close the door
If the end it's the same as tomorrow

Boys, boys, boys, boys
Boys say go!
You don't understand this is in demand
And I think that I have to show you
Try to look inside take me for a ride
In the day and the night get to know you
Go, go, go, go......

killer_queen
10-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Actually, I don't find anything I listen embarrassing. I just think anything I like is always good (too much arrogance? maybe but who cares?). Oh anyway, almost everyone agrees that Scissor Sisters must be a guilty pleasure. So let's say Scissor Sisters.

Llamas
10-02-2006, 01:24 PM
I am slightly embarassed that I absolutely LOOOOOVE Static X. I have all four of their LPs, plus their b-sides/remix album... and I seriously adore it. The band has no talent, but the worst part is that their guitarist was convicted of child molestation. He got caught posting in chatrooms, posing as a 13 year old guy who loves Static X and loved to pretend to be Tripp Eisen (that's who he really is) and dressed as him. Girls who liked the band would be excited to be talking to someone who also likes Static X, and would then meet up with him... not wondering why he looked like Tripp, and then he would rape the girl. He finally was caught in his car with one of the girls, and left the band because he went to jail. The band says that it's a "shame" that tripp left because he was such a good song writer... pathetic.

That's a band I actually do feel ashamed to like.

killer_queen
10-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Oh wait, I like Limp Bizkit's old stuff. Now that's embarrassing. :o :(

JohnnyNemesis
10-02-2006, 01:45 PM
I love how you follow up the story about pedophilia with a story about liking Limp Bizkit <3

They're equally embarrassing!

mrconeman
10-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Yes, now I recall. It was a Papa Roach song that I liked and felt slightly embarrased about liking, I've never payed attention nor liked the more recent stuff they put out, but when they first came out I bought the first CD, and I must admit, I still like a few of the songs off it.

Sinister
10-02-2006, 01:54 PM
I... I... I used to love Hybrid Theory (by Linkin Park in case any of you doesn't know).

there. it's out.

JohnnyNemesis
10-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Meh, lotsa people did. I listened to it nonstop when it came out, and even though I think it's shitty now, there are some songs on there that I absolutely love (actually, just Papercut and Forgotten).

Sinister
10-02-2006, 01:57 PM
I gave it to my bro when he was like 13, he's 15 now. THE FAG LOVES IT! along with all their other stuff. pwnage ?

no_way
10-02-2006, 02:06 PM
I like all of Weezer's albums... I don't get the hate for Make Believe. It wasn't their best, but it was different, and I liked that. Of course, we are all on drugs and beverly hills were really weak songs, but other than those two, I really enjoy that album.
That's my exact opinion.

There's nothing wrong with liking Weezer, with the exception of Make Believe.
See? That's one of my favourite ones

Very Much Agrees

mrconeman
10-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh and also Blink182. I hate hate hate hate hate the recent stuff they put out, but the early stuff they did I can definatly still get into, it reminds me of when I was younger and listened to them alot, reminds me of good times.
I'm not embarrased so much that I still like the old stuff, more because of the newer albums when you tell people you don't mind some Blink they look at you like you just shot their mother.

Llamas
10-02-2006, 03:58 PM
blink 182, papa roach, limp bizkit, and linkin park are all bands that were average at best, but I don't see how ANY of them are embarassing. They all did something new in the mainstream industry, and are/were very distinguishable bands. Blink 182 started the cheeky, pervertedly jokey, shitty punk pop music in the mainstream... papa roach kickstarted the rap/rock... limp bizkit, minus fred durst, is actually a fairly talented band... linkin park took rap/rock to a new level, wrote some very clever and catchy hooks in otherwise heavy music, and the singer actually has quite a good voice.

I'm not saying any of those bands are good (though I do like papa roach's newer music, and did used to like the other three bands about 5 years ago), but I don't see any of them as being embarassing.

Autonomist
10-02-2006, 09:49 PM
Oh wait, I like Limp Bizkit's old stuff. Now that's embarrassing. :o :(

Oh wait, I like everything Limp Bizkit did before Results May Vary.

I completely forgot that was embarassing!

T-6005
10-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Oh wait, I like everything Limp Bizkit did before Results May Vary.

I completely forgot that was embarassing!
I like some of Results May Vary.

I lose.

offspringing
10-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Oh and also Blink182. I hate hate hate hate hate the recent stuff they put out, but the early stuff they did I can definatly still get into, it reminds me of when I was younger and listened to them alot, reminds me of good times.
I'm not embarrased so much that I still like the old stuff, more because of the newer albums when you tell people you don't mind some Blink they look at you like you just shot their mother.

i know exactly what you mean, i told someone that they were ok and they looked at me with disgust. I didn't really want to be like yeah I like them. It's the same way with greenday im soo imbarrased to say that i like them (there old stuff).

Camilamazed
10-02-2006, 10:05 PM
You really gotta see me dacing *La Isla Bonita* by Madonna in my bedroom. I can't help it when I listen to that song.

+ Madonna's old stuff makes me sing on the top of my voice.
+ My father laughs when I sing Peter cetera (The Glory of love)
+ I have loads of fun with Olivia Newton John & Travolta (You're the one that I want, you are the only one hoo hoo hoo)
+ Bee gees is extremely nice!

Yes, I have the funs:D

Llamas
10-02-2006, 10:44 PM
I like some of Results May Vary.

I lose.

Results May Vary was horrible... but the album after that, The Unquestionable Truth Pt. 1, borders on being their only *good* album... the only thing that keeps it from being is its tryhard status at rage against the machine wannabes. And fred durst's annoying voice. I suggest checking out a couple songs. The Priest and The Truth are pretty decent.

i know exactly what you mean, i told someone that they were ok and they looked at me with disgust. I didn't really want to be like yeah I like them. It's the same way with greenday im soo imbarrased to say that i like them (there old stuff).

You should be more embarassed that your screen name is offspringing...

offspringing
10-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Results May Vary was horrible... but the album after that, The Unquestionable Truth Pt. 1, borders on being their only *good* album... the only thing that keeps it from being is its tryhard status at rage against the machine wannabes. And fred durst's annoying voice. I suggest checking out a couple songs. The Priest and The Truth are pretty decent.

You should be more embarassed that your screen name is offspringing...

lol i made this way before you thought about coming on this bored i fucking love the offspring and have been a fan of them dont tell me about my name ilovellamas yeah thats cool

Llamas
10-02-2006, 10:54 PM
lol i made this way before you thought about coming on this bored

what does that have to do with ANYTHING? I didn't make fun of you for when you made the screen name. And it's a "board", mr. I'm so smart.

i fucking love the offspring and have been a fan of them dont tell me about my name

fucking use punctuation. and I love the offspring, too, but I don't make screen names that don't make any sense and are fucking stupid.

ilovellamas yeah thats cool
you don't know the first thing about my screen name, because, no, it doesn't actually mean that I love llamas; I don't love llamas, it's a joke dating back several years. Oh, and lolz i mad dis scren name b4 u culd even thnk bout joinin dis bored!!!1!! In short, my screen name is cool and yours is just like all the other offspring obsessed morons on the on-topic page.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
10-03-2006, 05:35 AM
... as well as "The World at Large" by Modest Mouse. Actually I like a few other songs by Modest Mouse too, but let's keep it on the down-low.

Dude, it is totally OK to like Modest Mouse. Their first few albums are amazing to drive to. I love them and I don't care what any of you think. They aren't my guilty pleasure though. I'm pretty open about MM. They have a new album coming out in December that I'm really stoked for.

My guilty pleasure: Baltimora "Tarzan Boy". It's such a fucking gay song, but I love it.

Also that "Fuck the Pain Away" song by Peaches. Oh, and t.A.T.u.

T-6005
10-03-2006, 09:04 AM

I liked The Truth, but it does sound like Rage Against the Machine, which is a band I generally dislike intensely.

BREAK
10-03-2006, 03:04 PM
I'm obsessed with early Depeche Mode, I'm gayer than you.

Did Depeche Mode ever cover 3 ABBA songs? Including one where the lyrics go "now every woman I see is a potential threat"? And then release them on a 3-song e.p. called "ABBA-esque"?

Not to downplay their gayness, of course. But there's really no competition.

I don't know
10-03-2006, 04:11 PM
well,... I like a lot of stuff from bon jovi, though I don't listen to bon jovi in a long time. except bon jovi I don't think that there's anything else I listen nowadays that makes me embarassed, though there's a lot of things that I used to listen when I was younger(and I don't like anymore) that makes me kinda embarassed today, like blink 182.

All About Eve
10-03-2006, 04:38 PM
A lot of you would say Matchbox Twenty is embarassing, but it's not when you've listened to songs other than their singles.

Llamas
10-03-2006, 05:20 PM
MB20 is not embarassing if it's the first cd, or even parts of the second one. The third one, however, is the blandest bland since bland came to blandtown. http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30719

All About Eve
10-03-2006, 05:42 PM
It's bland for the most part, but has a couple awesome songs, like "You're So Real", "Feel", "The Difference", and even "Disease".

The first is my favorite, however. I don't have the middle.

Yatesy
10-04-2006, 11:03 AM
I like The Reason by Hoobastank...not the song though, the album.

ninthlayer
10-04-2006, 03:31 PM
I never bought More Than You Think You Are but I really like Mad Season and Yourself or Someone Like You. I remember watching the first Matchbox Twenty video back when I was like 11 or 12.

ruroken
10-26-2006, 08:24 AM
More Than You Think You Are is so awesome. I love all of it. I didnt like the other two, though.

I still like Linkin Park.

And Three Days Grace is so repetitive. The second verse is always a slight variation or the same as the first. I can't remember if they have ever had a third verse... and drumming sucks. All I can remember of that is the intro to One X (the song). Which couldn't poissibly be more boring. I do like them, though.

Lastly, I like Da Pantz. =p

randman21
10-26-2006, 09:06 AM
Well, at my job, the radio plays the same 15-20 fucking songs all day, every day. I'm starting to like a lot of the songs it plays (all of which formerly hated), like

London Bridge - Fergie
SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
I Know You See it - Yung Joc
Black Horse and a Cherry Tree - K.T. Tunstall
Just the Girl I'm Looking for - Click Five
Just Want You to Know - Nick Carter (I love it)

I pray to the sweet Lord above that I don't start liking "Move Along," by the All American Rejects, but it seems to be coming.

Also, anything by N'Sync and Backstreet Boys.

Forza
10-26-2006, 09:20 AM
Ahahaha Staying Alive.. Staying Alive...

Bee Gees ftw

Jakebert
10-26-2006, 11:54 AM
I finally have a confession for this thread: Journey.

0r4ng3
10-26-2006, 12:28 PM
It's not yet an embarrassment to confess, but I'm considering downloading The Black Parade.

JohnnyNemesis
10-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Lastly, I like Da Pantz. =p

He's so awesome! :P

Btw, I like Justin Timberlake even though I don't listen to him often (only when it comes on at a party or something).

Llamas
10-26-2006, 03:15 PM
London Bridge - Fergie
Just the Girl I'm Looking for - Click Five

I love both of those songs, and it makes me hate my life for doing so.

I pray to the sweet Lord above that I don't start liking "Move Along," by the All American Rejects, but it seems to be coming.
oh noooooooo I'll put you out of your misery if you do!

Also, anything by N'Sync and Backstreet Boys.
I have nsync's self titled, and backstreet boys "millenium". Like, purchased albums. I also have their other stuff on my computer.

JOURNEY IS AMAZING. Open Arms? So good.

It's not yet an embarrassment to confess, but I'm considering downloading The Black Parade.

I beat you to it by listening to it right now.

All About Eve
10-26-2006, 04:47 PM
And I beat you too Jesse, I got llamas to send it to me.

randman21
10-26-2006, 04:52 PM
oh noooooooo I'll put you out of your misery if you do!

I have nsync's self titled, and backstreet boys "millenium". Like, purchased albums. I also have their other stuff on my computer.

-PROMISE me you will!

-I have the Millenium, and No Strings Attached CDs. Plus, other stuff as well.

mrconeman
10-26-2006, 05:10 PM

Thats nothing to be ashamed of.

DeAtHsTaR
10-26-2006, 05:34 PM
My Chemical Romance
Motion City Soundtrack

All About Eve
10-26-2006, 05:34 PM
Valerie's dance music:( :( :( :(

Llamas
10-26-2006, 07:12 PM
oh, oh! I have one! I really, really like Will Smith's newest album, "Lost and Found", and the song "Switch" is damn good.

Rag Doll
10-26-2006, 07:58 PM
Btw, I like Justin Timberlake even though I don't listen to him often (only when it comes on at a party or something).

you listened to him in my car, lolz.

and Ricky was totally bringing the sexy back with his smooth moves ;p

Llamas
10-26-2006, 08:00 PM
and Ricky was totally bringing the sexy back with his smooth moves ;p

hahaha!!! JT wishes he was the womanizer that Ricky can be.

All About Eve
10-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Sexy Back? More liek, sexy body!

Tired_Of_You
10-27-2006, 09:54 AM
Valerie's dance music:( :( :( :(Why the sad faces? My music brings only happy faces!

FrancoDaHui
10-27-2006, 03:46 PM
now this is an embarrasing confession, i liked the new my chemical romance album XD

randman21
10-27-2006, 09:32 PM
I can't believe I forgot to mention "Stars Are Blind" by...Paris Hilton (*gag*).

I <3333 that song.