PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Fan Needs to See A Live Show!

Nintendo_Offspring
10-03-2006, 03:00 PM
Yeah, so I've been a fan since Smash came out. Over time, I slowly opened myself up to all of their songs. They're all awesome. I've been spending some time watching live videos on Youtube, and I'm definitely going to see these guys when the new album comes out. I mean, it doesn't make sense to never see your favorite band live. I can't wait.

MâRü*
10-07-2006, 01:56 PM
totaly agree,man,i also watched some live videos,and i was like "aaaahh!!!wanna go to see them on live,pleeeease!!!"

now i'm all exiting,a knot in my chest,wanna jump...on one of their resitals!!!!>_<

guess we'll have to wait..but it's so dificult!!!:(

Amiralanal
10-20-2006, 12:06 AM
N00000bs!!

darea
10-20-2006, 04:12 AM
hey

I've known the offspring since smash and it is so weird not going to see your favourite band so Ill definitaly go and see them for their next album, if they dont go to paris Ill have to go to the uk or wherever they are, Ive been watcing their live concerts on you tube too and they are so awesome It just makes me so excited and also makes me what to jumps about. Ive also got all their albums and the greatest hits dvd that I watch at least twice a day, in the night when I cant sleep and plus watching them on you tube instead of concentrating on my studies. they really rock im addicted to them, and dexter is so hot, hes quite young too, 40 is not too old as Ive got 40 year old friends...