PDA

View Full Version : Fan of the Day?

Nintendo_Offspring
10-03-2006, 03:02 PM
How do you get on the Fan of the Day list?

0r4ng3
10-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Just send in a picture.

Submit your photo for Fan Of The Day!
Please include a full size JPG image (no more than 450 pixels wide) and a thumbnail image (exactly 75 x 56 pixels) to info@offspring.com. Also include a few sentences about yourself and/or the photo (sorry, English language only please). Posting of photos is done at the discretion of Offspring.com, not all submissions can be posted.

Nintendo_Offspring
10-03-2006, 03:30 PM
That's cool, Man, thanks.

Guitarrist-Alex
10-29-2006, 10:02 AM
I guess all the members send their picture to be the fan of the day (ha ha ha) so don't expect much of sending your pic "Nintendo" !!
Just be patient after sending it !!
The administrator of that site must have thousand of pic to see so it's hard to see yours in the next days as fan of the day !!
But anyway, Good Luck ^^

Ps : Excuse me for my bad english ^^ I'm just a frenchie :D

F@ BANKZ
11-02-2006, 10:41 AM
i dunno actually because they re-use the same photos quite alot

Grabbal
11-21-2006, 03:15 PM
So basicly anyone who sends in a picture of themselves gets to be a fan of the day??

Or is it like someone choose so that someone who sends in dosent make it??

78 Water
11-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Well, they use pictures from the tours sometimes, but it's basically just random.

Kitten
11-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I guess all the members send their picture to be the fan of the day (ha ha ha) so don't expect much of sending your pic "Nintendo" !!
Just be patient after sending it !!
The administrator of that site must have thousand of pic to see so it's hard to see yours in the next days as fan of the day !!
But anyway, Good Luck ^^

Ps : Excuse me for my bad english ^^ I'm just a frenchie :D

It's still worth a shot though, I am sure if the photo gets the ok, then it gets added to the random list. That means you have as much chance as everyone else on there to get on the front page.

darea
11-24-2006, 11:23 AM
yeah, I'm on the random list, but doesnt really matter being on the front page or not

78 Water
11-24-2006, 07:40 PM
Wouldn't it still be cool to see your face on the front page though?

darea
11-25-2006, 08:38 AM
yes of course I would love to see my face on the front page, but as I'm on the forum more often then on the main site, I might just not see myself if I ever was, unless someone told me to go and check