PDA

View Full Version : Tubthumping!!

Llamas
10-05-2006, 08:12 PM
I heard this song recently and remembered how much I used to like it 8 years ago, so I decided to look up chumbawamba... and was shocked to see that they're still making albums! I was very amused, because I remember the "Tubthumper" album sucking... I downloaded their newest album from 2004, and it's surprisingly really good. Has anyone else heard their newer music? Any opinions on the band (other than "Tubthumping sucks" :P)?

coke_a_holic
10-05-2006, 08:30 PM
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times,
He sings the songs that remind him of the best times.

wheelchairman
10-06-2006, 03:00 AM
They are pretty good. The last album I heard by them was WYSIWYG. They are generally pretty entertaining and good.

Lupin
10-06-2006, 03:04 AM
My cousin went to see them somewhere outside of Manchester UK 3 days ago. Apparently they are more like a folk band now, with there gig being mostly acoustic.
________
NEVADA MEDICAL MARIJUANA (http://nevada.dispensaries.org/)

FrancoDaHui
10-06-2006, 12:56 PM
how about uploading some songs??

Llamas
10-06-2006, 02:55 PM
will do on monday :)

H1T_That
10-06-2006, 03:54 PM
For a band to produce a song like Tubthumping, i can't listen to them in serious way.

H1T_That
10-06-2006, 04:01 PM
I thought I asked in the beginning of the thread for people not to contribute if they're just going to knock tubthumping. You're only doing it because you're suddenly pissed at me for knocking metallica.

I'm not a Metallica fan, knock them all you like, i don't care.

I said what i said because i generally find you annoying in most posts you make, not because of what you said about a band.

H1T_That
10-06-2006, 04:08 PM
So you just now randomly decided to insult me because you dislike me? I can't stand you, but I've never said anything because I didn't see a point in it. I'm pretty sure that proves who the mature one is in the situation, and why I said "look who's talking" to someone who told me to "grow up".

I hardly see it as random when you come out with prattle like "eeeeeexit liiiiight" and i call you annoying for it.

Get a point to argue before you start to argue it please.

H1T_That
10-06-2006, 04:12 PM
I would like to ask the same thing of you. My point in that post was that I find James Hetfield's voice very annoying. I wasn't insulting anyone for liking it or anything. I was giving an example of why I can't stand his voice. Not exactly prattle. And I have a point to argue. You still attacked me for no valid reason, other than you disliking the example I gave for my opinion.

Whatever,

I found you anoying.

I voiced that opinion.

You cried about it.

End of.

Goodnight.

Rag Doll
10-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Jesus H Christ, how about both of you grow up?

H1T_That
10-06-2006, 04:20 PM
I cried about it?? Where? I don't care at ALL what you think of me. I just thought it was horribly immature and lame that you jumped at me, unprovoked, just to be a complete idiot. And then you came in this thread just because I made it and tried to be an even bigger ass. And you can't hold up a point to save your soul. "Whatever"? haha.

The fact you replied in an argumentative manner, means you cried. Not literally had tears.

I didn't come in this thread just to 'be an ass', i came to give my opinion on the topic of the thread, which is 'tubthumping!!'

opivy21
10-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Chumbawamba started out as an anarcho-punk band. They still call themselves anarchists today. Just an interesting fact.