PDA

View Full Version : I met The Misfits

icklebabygremlin
10-06-2006, 07:12 AM
I went to see the misfits last saturday in mancheter and me and friend was on the guest list which was pretty cool and also on the same night my friends mum was massaging them [thats her job] anyway my 2 friends turn up one of them being the son of the mother who is massaging them and he has 5 backstage passes! Good times anyway we watch the show and went up to see them and if that wasnt enuff osaka popstar played a gig aswel after the misfits so we got to met them and marky ramone being the drummer of osaka popstar...about half an hour later we are taking to Jerry only and we say that me and my other 3 friends are ina band so he goes oh cool takes us down to the stage and gives 3 sets of misfits guitar strings and a set of bass strings aswel and then says hes my adress send me a demo of your band..later on he ask my friends my to come on tour with them next year to do all the massaging and says that me and my friends can also come along..it was such a good night

Manic Subsidal Boy
10-06-2006, 09:22 PM
that's alright, but that would so much sweeter if you met Danzig.

Acoustic1804
10-07-2006, 01:06 AM
that's alright, but that would so much sweeter if you met Danzig.

Shut up, he had a great experience. That's good for you man, I wish I could have an opportunity like that :( .

PS. Danzig are one of the worst bands I have ever listened to.

EDIT: Or she :s

Come out and smash'em up!
10-07-2006, 02:18 AM
Shut up, he had a great experience. That's good for you man, I wish I could have an opportunity like that :( .

PS. Danzig are one of the worst bands I have ever listened to.

EDIT: Or she :s

Danzig is the man, listen the song twist of cain or mother from the band.

Manic Subsidal Boy
10-07-2006, 02:19 AM
Danzig is the man, listen the song twist of cain or mother from the band.

Agreed.

10 Fucks

Acoustic1804
10-07-2006, 04:19 AM
I don't say I hate a band unless I have heard more than 20 of thier songs and dissaproved of 15. Danzig are one of the worst bands I have ever heard period. You may have your opinion, but I find it terribly awfull. And their song Mother is one of the main reasons I hate them, I would rather listen to Panic At The Disco.

Manic Subsidal Boy
10-07-2006, 04:47 AM
I don't say I hate a band unless I have heard more than 20 of thier songs and dissaproved of 15. Danzig are one of the worst bands I have ever heard period. You may have your opinion, but I find it terribly awfull. And their song Mother is one of the main reasons I hate them, I would rather listen to Panic At The Disco.

:'(

10 Fucks

Corpse
10-07-2006, 05:20 AM
And their song Mother is one of the main reasons I hate them, I would rather listen to Panic At The Disco.

Don't you think that is going to far :p.

On topic, thats cool dude, I would love to have that happen to me :).

notoriousdoc
10-07-2006, 05:38 AM
That kicks ass, I wish they'd come somewhere nearer to me so I could've seen them, they're still fun with Danzig.

Also, I believe Manic Subsidal Boy meant danzig the man rather than the band, but still, Acoustic1804 is a fucking idiot.

Manic Subsidal Boy
10-07-2006, 06:47 AM
Also, I believe Manic Subsidal Boy meant danzig the man rather than the band

Suprising how many people fucked up on that eh?

Acoustic1804
10-07-2006, 02:02 PM
That kicks ass, I wish they'd come somewhere nearer to me so I could've seen them, they're still fun with Danzig.

Also, I believe Manic Subsidal Boy meant danzig the man rather than the band, but still, Acoustic1804 is a fucking idiot.

Idiot? We were on a band topic and Danzig is a band, and I expressed how much I dislike Danzig the band. I may have misinterpruted what he said but that doesn't make me an idiot.

coke_a_holic
10-07-2006, 02:55 PM
I went to see the misfits last saturday

I'm so sorry.

Manic Subsidal Boy
10-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Idiot? We were on a band topic and Danzig is a band, and I expressed how much I dislike Danzig the band. I may have misinterpruted what he said but that doesn't make me an idiot.

when we're talking about the Misfits, think that does make you an idiot

H1T_That
10-08-2006, 11:34 AM

Danzig THE PERSON, NOT THE BAND, you fucking fool.

Acoustic1804
10-09-2006, 12:37 AM

Danzing THE BAND is shit regardless

That_Guy91
10-09-2006, 07:24 AM
Danzing THE BAND is shit regardless

The point is that nobody was talking about them. So stop talking about them.

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2006, 08:35 AM
Sounds like you had a great night. But I still don't think that what is touring under the name Misfits right now can be considered Misfits by any stretch of the imagination.

All About Eve
10-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Personally I prefer Danzig THE ICE CREAM FLAVOR.

0r4ng3
10-09-2006, 10:23 AM
What about Danzig: The Flamethrower? I hear the kids love that one.

Llamas
10-10-2006, 10:29 AM

This was already corrected like 5 times, you fucking fool.

bouncingcoles
10-11-2006, 03:06 PM
thats a great story. too bad the only original member of the misfits now is jerry only. but its sweet you met marky ramone.