PDA

View Full Version : Who are Turks??? Suleiman the ''Magnificent''

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 06:09 AM
Suleiman I (Modern Turkish: Süleyman (November 6, 1494 – September 5/6, 1566), was the tenth Osmanli Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, and its longest-serving, reigning from 1520 to 1566. Under his leadership, the Ottoman Empire reached its zenith and became a world power, and Suleiman was considered one of the pre-eminent rulers of 16th-century Europe, a respected rival to Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor (1519–56), Francis I of France (1515–47), Henry VIII of England (1509–47), and Sigismund II of Poland (1548–72).

Suleiman personally led Ottoman armies to conquer Belgrade, Rhodes, and most of Hungary, besieged Vienna, and annexed huge territories of North Africa as far west as Morocco and most of the Middle East. Briefly, Ottomans achieved naval dominance in the Mediterranean Sea, Red Sea, and Persian Gulf, and the empire continued to expand for a century after his death.

Within the empire, Suleiman was known as a fair ruler and opponent of corruption. He was a great patron of artists and philosophers, and was noted as one of the greatest Islamic poets, as well as an accomplished goldsmith. He is known in the West as Suleiman the Magnificent and in the Islamic world as the Lawgiver (in Turkish Kanuni), a nickname stemming from his complete reconstruction of the Ottoman legal system.

Justice and equity

Suleiman was renowned as a just and fair ruler, choosing his subordinates according to merit rather than social status or popularity. The Austrian Ambassador, Ghiselain de Busbecq, wrote of him, "In making his appointments, the Sultan pays no regard to any pretensions on the score of wealth or rank, nor does he take into consideration recommendations or popularity; he considers each case on its own merits, and examines carefully into the character, ability and disposition of the man whose promotion is in question."

In 1553 Suleiman declared a law to stop the persecution of Jews via Blood libels, decreeing that all accusations of the slaughter of Christian children by Jews be referred to the Imperial Divan where the courts would expose these lies. The preparation of the law included the input of Moses Hamon, a favorite doctor and dentist of the Sultan. Another symbol of the Muslim-Jewish tolerance was the building of a synagogue and mosque side by side in the Buyuk Corapci Han which was built by Suleiman.

Religious tolerance

Some Christian slaves in the Ottoman Empire under Suleiman rose to positions of great prominence. Ibrahim Pasha became Grand Vizier for thirteen years.

Suleiman continued the policy of religious tolerance toward Jews initiated by Bayezid II (1481–1512), who had welcomed Jews expelled from Spain in 1492.

In a letter to Pope Paul IV (1555–59) in 1556, Suleiman asked for the immediate release of the Ancona Marranos, who faced persecution after falling under Papal authority; Suleiman declared them to be Ottoman citizens. The Pope had no alternative but to release them, thus demonstrating the influence of the Ottoman Empire. Suleiman also employed a Jewish personal physician, Rabbi Moshe Hamon.

In the city of Jerusalem, the rule of Suleiman and the following Ottoman Sultans brought an age of religious peace; Jews, Christians and Muslims enjoyed the freedom of religion that the Ottomans granted them and it was possible to find a synagogue, a church and a mosque in the same street. The city remained open to all three religions.

"Slave of God, master of the world, I am Suleiman and my name is read in all the prayers in all the cities of Islam. I am the Shah of Baghdad and Iraq, Caesar of all the lands of Rome, and the Sultan of Egypt. I seized the Hungarian crown and gave it to the least of my slaves".

Or, "I am Sultan Suleiman Han, son of Sultan Selim Han, son of Sultan Bayezid Han. I am Suleiman. To the east I am the Lawgiver. To the west I am the Magnificent."

AN IMPORTANT PERSONALITY ON THE WORLD HISTORY
HE IS A TURK
GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE NEW GENERATION
I AM PROUD OF HIM AS A TURK

Turks
10-07-2006, 06:18 AM
i am feeling proud of being a TURK

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 06:19 AM
i am feeling proud of being a TURK

me too brother

Tigger Army
10-07-2006, 06:51 AM
yes your people were a power of the past, too bad little is left in the present.

the_GoDdEsS
10-07-2006, 06:53 AM
Will he gloriously lead you into the European Union?

Turks
10-07-2006, 06:59 AM
the world is him.. ; )

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 08:04 AM
Will he gloriously lead you into the European Union?

we don't have to join Europian Union :)

yes your people were a power of the past, too bad little is left in the present.

the text is not only about power
if you didn't read the whole just read the parts which are not white

like these ones

Justice and equity

Suleiman was renowned as a just and fair ruler, choosing his subordinates according to merit rather than social status or popularity. The Austrian Ambassador, Ghiselain de Busbecq, wrote of him, "In making his appointments, the Sultan pays no regard to any pretensions on the score of wealth or rank, nor does he take into consideration recommendations or popularity; he considers each case on its own merits, and examines carefully into the character, ability and disposition of the man whose promotion is in question."

In 1553 Suleiman declared a law to stop the persecution of Jews via Blood libels, decreeing that all accusations of the slaughter of Christian children by Jews be referred to the Imperial Divan where the courts would expose these lies. The preparation of the law included the input of Moses Hamon, a favorite doctor and dentist of the Sultan. Another symbol of the Muslim-Jewish tolerance was the building of a synagogue and mosque side by side in the Buyuk Corapci Han which was built by Suleiman.

Religious tolerance

Some Christian slaves in the Ottoman Empire under Suleiman rose to positions of great prominence. Ibrahim Pasha became Grand Vizier for thirteen years.

Suleiman continued the policy of religious tolerance toward Jews initiated by Bayezid II (1481–1512), who had welcomed Jews expelled from Spain in 1492.

In a letter to Pope Paul IV (1555–59) in 1556, Suleiman asked for the immediate release of the Ancona Marranos, who faced persecution after falling under Papal authority; Suleiman declared them to be Ottoman citizens. The Pope had no alternative but to release them, thus demonstrating the influence of the Ottoman Empire. Suleiman also employed a Jewish personal physician, Rabbi Moshe Hamon.

In the city of Jerusalem, the rule of Suleiman and the following Ottoman Sultans brought an age of religious peace; Jews, Christians and Muslims enjoyed the freedom of religion that the Ottomans granted them and it was possible to find a synagogue, a church and a mosque in the same street. The city remained open to all three religions.

HeadAroundU
10-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Death to all Turks.

Tigger Army
10-07-2006, 11:37 AM
we don't have to join Europian Union :)

no but you're desperately desiring it. Maybe not you as a person, but your gouvernment does.

the text is not only about power
if you didn't read the whole just read the parts which are not white
[/COLOR]

I didn't mean it was about power, I mean those days of glory are history, very ancient history even. The Ottomans of those days may have been 50 years ahead of the time, but since they didn't really move on since then you still live in the mirrage of the glorious past.

Italia311
10-07-2006, 01:10 PM
As far as im concerned there was only one magnificent...

Lorenzo di Piero de' Medici or Lorenza the Magnificent....

oh you knew it was coming.

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 01:59 PM
no but you're desperately desiring it. Maybe not you as a person, but your gouvernment does.

i agree with you
this is their fucked up strategy to get vote.

I didn't mean it was about power, I mean those days of glory are history, very ancient history even. The Ottomans of those days may have been 50 years ahead of the time, but since they didn't really move on since then you still live in the mirrage of the glorious past.[/QUOTE]

let's say it 150 not 50 :D
when i talk about ancient i prefer talking about Greek or Rome history according to me these are ancient
also i didn't put these text to show how was past
actually my purpose is the inform people about his ideology and acts.

the_GoDdEsS
10-07-2006, 02:06 PM
i agree with you
this is their fucked up strategy to get vote.

Fucked up strategy to get votes from the people? Does that imply that the Turkish people want to join the EU?

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Death to all Turks.

death to sonofabitches like you:mad:

HeadAroundU
10-07-2006, 03:17 PM
..... :mad: :mad: :mad: .....

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 03:24 AM
..... :mad: :mad: :mad: .....

so if you are saying this just tell me why you are saying ''death to all Turks''
then get angry about what i write!!!

Fucked up strategy to get votes from the people? Does that imply that the Turkish people want to join the EU?

no it doesn't imply but a lot of people in Turkey started realise joining the EU has
disadvantages more than its advantages!sadly still the more than a half wants to join EU and this people do not know anything about EU they just hear EU is good then they say let's join

the_GoDdEsS
10-08-2006, 03:37 AM
Well, it's strange because only 3% of Turkey actually lies in Europe and EU is based on the common history and among the traditions also Christianity in Europe.

Turks
10-08-2006, 03:58 AM
we dont need eu

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 09:32 AM
Well, it's strange because only 3% of Turkey actually lies in Europe and EU is based on the common history and among the traditions also Christianity in Europe.

Christianity in Europe

so you can say a lot of EU countries are not laic
however we can see laicism in Turkey
at least more laicism than EU
our point of view is
''religion is belief,respect is virtue''

Special thanks goes to the Mustafa Kemal Atatürk for establishing a laic country for us.

so that is one of the reasons why we don't need EU.we are laic,EU is not.

EU have political parties like Christian democrates ...(is it not legal in Turkey because we are laic)

also something i wanna ask to all
do the 3 million Turks in Germany have same culture,tradition and belief with
the rest???(answer is just a big NO!)
the thing that most of the Europeans can't understand is that.
''Cultural variety(range) is richness''

the_GoDdEsS
10-08-2006, 09:33 AM
also something i wanna ask to all
do the 3 million Turks in Germany have same culture,tradition and belief with
the rest???(answer is just a big NO!)
the thing that most of the Europeans can't understand is that.
''Cultural variety(range) is richness''

All I can tell you, they are fucking horrible.

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 10:04 AM
All I can tell you, they are fucking horrible.

i am not telling that they are awesome humanbodies
i don't appriciate thier life style actually

but making a generalization does not reflect the reality.

The point is we are a welcoming nation since Ottoman
Because we know every another different humanbody is treasure.
Like Suleiman the ''Magnificent''
or Mevlana(who said ''Come whatever you are'')

Again a part from Suleiman the ''Magnificent'' 's life

Religious tolerance

the_GoDdEsS
10-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Don't you understand? Nobody gives a fuck about your glorious past. Fine, be proud of it for all you want, but that does not mean your country is fabulous now.

Sin Studly
10-08-2006, 10:08 AM

And is that possible in present-day Ankara?

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Don't you understand? Nobody gives a fuck about your glorious past. Fine, be proud of it for all you want, but that does not mean your country is fabulous now.

i give fuck becuase ppl should take samples from past that is why i show this text.also i can say the way of thinking is still same.We welcome ''everyone'' whatever he/she is.

And is that possible in present-day Ankara?

yes if you want you can come and see 5(i know 5 only) different church in Ankara.As far as i know in Istanbul there are more and there is also Pathrician out there(keep thinking how?!?).But i wanna hear how many mosques does your country have???

the_GoDdEsS
10-08-2006, 10:20 AM
i give fuck becuase ppl should take samples from past

For what exactly?

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 12:16 PM
For what exactly?

because the history repeats itself

Sin Studly
10-08-2006, 12:55 PM
yes if you want you can come and see 5(i know 5 only) different church in Ankara.As far as i know in Istanbul there are more and there is also Pathrician out there(keep thinking how?!?).But i wanna hear how many mosques does your country have???

Wow, five churches in a city of four million. That's some impressive shit.

Except for the fact that, y'know, my little town has more than five mosques ; but that's what you get for living in a civilised country. Y'know, one that actually has religious tolerance, instead of just making it illegal to say otherwise.

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 01:32 PM
Wow, five churches in a city of four million. That's some impressive shit.

Except for the fact that, y'know, my little town has more than five mosques ; but that's what you get for living in a civilised country. Y'know, one that actually has religious tolerance, instead of just making it illegal to say otherwise.

demand-supply relationship idiot
if Chirstians demand more churchs in Turkey
Christians build more churchs in Turkey
there is no limit
do you want me to arrange Christian number in Turkey

also i wondered
where is your little town???
even in Germany there is 1 or 2 mosques in a normal little town
don't lie to make ppl impress :)

SkunkIt
10-08-2006, 05:15 PM
All Turk enemies deserve to DIE

fuck you, I say we all get along and go drinking.

http://www.worldstatesmen.org/assyr.gif

The shadow
10-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Hey Fletch, you´re an idiot.

the_GoDdEsS
10-09-2006, 04:16 AM
also i wondered
where is your little town???
even in Germany there is 1 or 2 mosques in a normal little town
don't lie to make ppl impress :)

For the record, there is no mosque in my whole country and we're happy about that.

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 06:31 AM
For the record, there is no mosque in my whole country and we're happy about that.

isn't there any Muslim in your country???
at least there should be more than a hundred between the more than 5 million ppl.

there should be at least one mosque
if there isn't any it shows your disrespectfullness to the beliefs.

Sin Studly
10-09-2006, 07:49 AM
demand-supply relationship idiot
if Chirstians demand more churchs in Turkey
Christians build more churchs in Turkey
there is no limit
do you want me to arrange Christian number in Turkey

there should be at least one mosque
if there isn't any it shows your disrespectfullness to the beliefs.

Way to show consistancy, you stupid mudskinned nigger.

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 08:04 AM
Way to show consistancy, you stupid mudskinned nigger.

the things that you couldn't learn from your family are good manners and respect

and about these messages

If there is demand for building a church it will in Turkey Christians are allowed to do it even if 1 single person wants and can build there is no opposition.

however it is disrespcetfulness to have no mosque(or any other religions building) in a country.in Worldwide there are Muslims,Christians,Jews etc. So there should be at least one

this is the point that you can't understand.

about consistancy you are the best
you are always playing the role of rude,fascist,wicked kid!!!

Lars
10-09-2006, 08:19 AM
How about them churches in Saudi Arabia?

Tigger Army
10-09-2006, 09:09 AM
however it is disrespcetfulness to have no mosque(or any other religions building) in a country.in Worldwide there are Muslims,Christians,Jews etc. So there should be at least one

so churches in Turkey may come on demand but in other countries there HAS to be a mosque regardless wether there is public demand or not?

Sin Studly
10-09-2006, 09:21 AM

But there are no Muslims or Jews in Slovakia. It's disrespectful not to have a mosque and synagogue for nobody to go to?

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 01:14 PM
so churches in Turkey may come on demand but in other countries there HAS to be a mosque regardless wether there is public demand or not?

yes at least just a one church one mosque and one synagogue as symbolically

Sin Studly
10-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Should every single city build a place of worship for all of these (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions) too? Y'know, just as symbols?

JohnnyNemesis
10-09-2006, 01:34 PM
Where's the Armenian Genocide on your list of proud Turk accomplishments?

Turks
10-09-2006, 02:19 PM
are you stupid...

armenian genocide is a big lie..

the_GoDdEsS
10-09-2006, 02:23 PM
So why this?

There is a general agreement among Western historians that the Armenian Genocide did happen. The International Association of Genocide Scholars (the major body of scholars who study genocide in North America and Europe), for instance, formally recognize the event and consider it to be undeniable. Some consider denial to be a form of hate speech or/and historical revisionism.

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide#Academic_views_on_the_issue)

Although there has been much academic recognition of the Armenian Genocide, this has not always been followed by governments and media. Many governments, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Israel, Ukraine, and Georgia, do not officially use the word genocide to describe these events.

Although there is no federal recognition of the Armenian Genocide, 39 of the 50 U.S. states recognize the events of 1915 to 1917 as genocide.

In recent years, parliaments of a number of countries where Armenian diaspora has a strong presence have officially recognized the event as genocide. Two recent examples are France and Switzerland. Turkish entry talks with the European Union were met with a number of calls to consider the event as genocide, though it never became a precondition.

Countries officially recognizing the Armenian genocide include Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, The Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, Vatican City and Venezuela. Although part of the United Kingdom, Wales also officially recognizes the Armenian Genocide.

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide#The_position_of_the_internationa l_community)

Sin Studly
10-09-2006, 02:39 PM
What I personally love is that the Holocaust deniers (the big Holocaust, not the Armenian one), while partisan, radical and usually outright insane ; actually have a feeble leg to stand on. The evidence of the Holocaust has left them with enough blank spots and wiggle room, and it's indeed possible the Holocaust didn't happen. It's insanely unlikely, but it's possible. I mean, there are a lot of things about it that just don't add up, and all the offered explanations sound extremely weak, although they're probably true. So if your personal beliefs and politics really really really really really really really want the Holocaust to be a hoax, you sorta have the slightest grounding of reality to found your views on. As unlikely as it is, it's possible that somehow it was all exaggerated and faked.

Armenien Genocide deniers, on the other hand, have nothing to back their beliefs up. The facts are absolutely undeniable, the genocide happened. There's no wiggle room, no 'what ifs', no black spots, absolutely nothing that doesn't add up. The only reason they deny the genocide is because their government will lock them up if they admit it happened, which is hilarious.

SkunkIt
10-09-2006, 03:05 PM
are you stupid...

armenian genocide is a big lie..

Fuck you, my great, great, etc. grandma had to hide under dead bodies to get out of that halocaust.

You guys killed so many of us from both sides (Armenian and Assyrian), that some people are marrying into their families (lolz) to keep the tribes alive and I have about 100 cousins, most of which I've never met.

SkunkIt
10-09-2006, 03:14 PM
You're Greek?

SkunkIt
10-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Oh, ok. My parents used to live in Athens for a few years, trying to get out of Iran when khomeni took over.

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 11:32 PM
So why this?

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide#Academic_views_on_the_issue)

Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide#The_position_of_the_internationa l_community)

very comic text

There is a general agreement among Western historians that the Armenian Genocide did happen.

does these words prove that it happened???

(BECAUSE THE THING THAT YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND
YOU CAN REACH REALITY ONLY WITH ENLIGHTMENT OF SCIENCE,
NOT WITH THE WORDS)
we said to them let's come and research
they didn't came or reply because they have something to hide.

RickyCrack
10-10-2006, 12:06 AM
I hear 100% of the Turkish population is gay. Confirm, Deny?

the_GoDdEsS
10-10-2006, 12:19 AM
very comic text

There is a general agreement among Western historians that the Armenian Genocide did happen.

does these words prove that it happened???

(BECAUSE THE THING THAT YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND
YOU CAN REACH REALITY ONLY WITH ENLIGHTMENT OF SCIENCE,
NOT WITH THE WORDS)
we said to them let's come and research
they didn't came or reply because they have something to hide.

Okay, tell me why it did not happen. I have called you out on this several times and until now I have not heard your reasons or arguments. Why don't you prove us wrong? Oh wait, maybe you don't know?

I hate people who have an opinion and don't know why they have it.

That's like:

A: BUSH IS AN IDIOT!
B: Why?
A: .....Uh, because everyone says so! Anarky!

FLeTch
10-10-2006, 03:55 AM
I hear 100% of the Turkish population is gay. Confirm, Deny?

the answer is same with this question

I heard your father is a %100 gay.Confirm,Deny?

sonofabitch:mad:

Whiplash
10-10-2006, 06:18 AM
Turks are fucking up my country, Why can't they just stay in there own country insted up coming to mine.

Sin Studly
10-10-2006, 06:54 AM
is this guy above me saying there's a remote poss the Big Fat Holocaust (as he calls it) didn't happen? the "interviews" don't add up?

Oh, it's almost certain that it happened. But there's still that tiniest little space to breed doubt ; a chance it was fake, a chance so small the only people who take it seriously are the ones who desperately want it to be fake.

The Armenian Genocide, on the other hand, has no such room for doubt.

JohnnyNemesis
10-10-2006, 08:41 AM
Turks are fucking up my country, Why can't they just stay in there own country insted up coming to mine.

They're hoping to find more Armenians to slaughter.

Tigger Army
10-10-2006, 08:57 AM

quit your whining it's an extreme tiny minority that's screwing up. The DUTCH people from the Antillen (what's that english?) are MUCH worse.

0r4ng3
10-10-2006, 10:26 AM
the answer is same with this question

I heard your father is a %100 gay.Confirm,Deny?

sonofabitch:mad:
That makes no sense. Either both Turks and his father are gay, or neither are. That was the lamest insult I've seen in a long time.

Tigger Army
10-10-2006, 11:08 AM
was it an insult or actually a semi clever respons to a dumb remark?

0r4ng3
10-10-2006, 11:13 AM
To be honest, it's difficult to tell. If I had to guess, I'd say "insult", though.

Sin Studly
10-10-2006, 01:31 PM
It sure is funny, for a nation of pigs, you don't eat them. Jesus Christ forgave the bastards, but I do not. I hate you. I hate your people. And I fuck your sons and daughters, because they are pigs. You're a pig. You're all pigs.

FLeTch
10-11-2006, 09:42 AM
It sure is funny, for a nation of pigs, you don't eat them. Jesus Christ forgave the bastards, but I do not. I hate you. I hate your people. And I fuck your sons and daughters, because they are pigs. You're a pig. You're all pigs.

if there is a pig
it is no one but you
even pigs can think better than you loser

the_GoDdEsS
10-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Okay, tell me why it did not happen. I have called you out on this several times and until now I have not heard your reasons or arguments. Why don't you prove us wrong? Oh wait, maybe you don't know?

Fletch, I am still waiting. Are you a coward who can't defend his country?

FLeTch
10-11-2006, 09:52 AM
The EU is a Christian Club.

this why we are better than Europe in laicism

i think in one day Europe will turn back into Church-rules system in Middle Age.

Sin Studly
10-11-2006, 09:54 AM

Fletch, I am still waiting. Are you a coward who can't defend his country?

God-Almighty
10-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Jesus Christ I hate Turks.

FLeTch
10-11-2006, 11:41 AM
I hate ppl who don't know what they are defending
so no answer to the idiot kids
i explained it 50 times before
that is enough for normal ones to understand

by the way how France bitchs talks when they killed the half of the North Africans

RickyCrack
10-11-2006, 11:42 AM

by the way how France bitchs talks when they killed the half of the North Africans

Africans aren't people.

FLeTch
10-11-2006, 11:45 AM
Africans aren't people.

so you are a fascist bastard!:mad:
every human in this world have right to live
even you have...:mad:

RickyCrack
10-11-2006, 11:46 AM

except Armenians?

FLeTch
10-11-2006, 11:47 AM
except Armenians?

everybody have!!!
even you bastard ok?
stop sending idiot posts sonofabitch:mad:

the_GoDdEsS
10-11-2006, 12:29 PM

WHERE did you explain WHY it did not happen. Please refer me to a post like that. What proof do you have?

Tigger Army
10-11-2006, 01:10 PM

please learn the difference between racist and fascist, they're not exchangable. Thank you.

JohnnyNemesis
10-11-2006, 04:00 PM

You know who I think has the right to live? The Armenians. I wish you didn't slaughter so many of them.

Llamas
10-11-2006, 11:45 PM

If anyone deserves to live, it's certainly not rickycrack! I don't know what you're smokin'!

FLeTch
10-12-2006, 01:16 AM
WHERE did you explain WHY it did not happen. Please refer me to a post like that. What proof do you have?

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com

read the whole site thjen talk ok?

the_GoDdEsS
10-12-2006, 01:36 AM
It took you a whole week to come up with a link? I wanted to hear it from you. You seem like you don't even know your history.

SkunkIt
10-12-2006, 02:22 AM
Fletch the sand nigger, put a gun to his head and pull the trigger. *Dances manically*

Sin Studly
10-12-2006, 04:33 AM
Fletch, a link isn't good enough. It means you've probably not even read it yourself.

Summarise for us the compelling evidence that the Holocaust didn't happen.

FLeTch
10-12-2006, 07:10 AM
Fletch, a link isn't good enough. It means you've probably not even read it yourself.

Summarise for us the compelling evidence that the Holocaust didn't happen.

it is just with words
in order to say it is a Holocaust genocide massacre whatever you say
he should be killed systematically.
i never said Armenians didn't die
they died because they migrating from Turkey to the Syria
Ottoman Empire in 1915 which hasn't got military force couldn't coordinaate it
they died from cold,hunger etc.
And the diaspora comes out with the idea of genocide
Armenian lobbies all around the world is trying t empose it to ppls' minds.
That is what is going on... at the site there are plenty of proves

however no one is talking about the dead Turks and ASALA

more than a hundred genocide Turkish happened between 1970-1991 by Armenian terrorist organisation ASALA.

also poor France
they seem to be cruel by forgetting French killings in Algeria in 1945 were genocide.

FLeTch
10-12-2006, 07:13 AM
It took you a whole week to come up with a link? I wanted to hear it from you. You seem like you don't even know your history.

i can't write all in English i haven't got any time to do it so i researched the best site that proves my ideas in English.

also this website is not a Turkish or a Armenian website
so it is objective than the others.

Sin Studly
10-12-2006, 10:37 AM
in order to say it is a Holocaust genocide massacre whatever you say
he should be killed systematically.

I agree. So here's Mehmet Azit and Nourredin's orders demanding the systematic extermination of the Christians.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/he-turk-mehmetazit-order.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/he-turk-nourredin-order.jpg

Would you like to translate them for the rest of the board, or should I?

killer_queen
10-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Uh Justin, he can't translate it. We haven't been using that alphabet since 1928.

Sin Studly
10-12-2006, 12:25 PM
You're lucky ancient Turkish is among the 100+ languages I know.

To the Commander of the Central Corps.
I call your attention to the following:
Death to the Armenians who lack honour. As soon as you are given the first sign, immediately destroy all. As for whatever regarding the women, don't hesitate. Don't consider neither honour nor friendship when comes the moment of revenge.
The commander of the corps
Mehmet Azit.

According to a written order of the General Command, it is possible that the Armenians in present circumstances will manifest exceptional fanaticism. At the least resistance, every soldier must perform his duty and kill such persons in the greatest of numbers. Every soldier is obliged to kill 4-5 Armenians for the greater good of the fatherland. I notify you of this order and am at your disposal for verbal instructions. All the men are ordered to comply with this order.
The Commander of the Camp

HeadAroundU
10-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Pamuk's statement:
"Thirty thousand Kurds and a million Armenians were killed in these lands and nobody but me dares to talk about it."

On October 12, 2006, the Swedish Academy announced that Orhan Pamuk had won the 2006 Nobel Prize in literature, confounding pundits who had made Syrian poet Ali Ahmad Said, known as Adonis, favourite. In its citation, the Academy said: "In the quest for the melancholic soul of his native city, [Pamuk] has discovered new symbols for the clash and interlacing of cultures."[3]

Tigger Army
10-12-2006, 01:24 PM
That's it, the bill has passed amongst the deputies. 109 ayes vs 26 nays. It still has to pass thru the senate now, though. Then it will finally be adopted, & the Armenian genocide will officially have the same status as the other one, the Big Fat one. Oooh, Ankara doesn't seem to appreciate that move. But what about you, Fletch?

I must say I'm not for prosecution of people who deny the existance of anything (not even the "big fat holocaust").

Not that my opinion matters.

Sin Studly
10-12-2006, 01:35 PM
It also adds legitimacy to the Turk's enforcing of Holocaust Denial.

I'm against it.

Tigger Army
10-12-2006, 01:44 PM
I think everyone should have the right to be a complete idiot in public :)

I suppose freedom of speech has something to do with it.

No seriously, as long as someone can defend his point of view with actual arguments and make at least a semi-decent point I think his/her freedom of speech should be left intact.

Random insults and name-calling shouldn't be included as they add nothing to a discussion (or maybe they should if the insults are creative enough:D))

I must say as an international statement a law against denial of this genocide is actually a good move. But carrying out a law like this... I don't know...

Sin Studly
10-12-2006, 01:56 PM
But you're still legally enforcing an opinion on the matter, just like the Turks are.

You should make a law banning the denial of the Muslim Holocaust, though.

Duskygrin
10-12-2006, 01:57 PM
We're enforcing a fact, not an opinion. Ah hah!

And I don't know what you're talking about.

Sin Studly
10-12-2006, 02:00 PM
No, you're enforcing an opinion. Denying the Armenian Holocaust doesn't change history. The fact is totally secure. You're enforcing an opinion on the fact.

And I'm talking about the Muslim Holocaust, when the French systematically murdered all the Turks and Arabs living in France.

T-6005
10-12-2006, 02:19 PM
And I'm talking about the Muslim Holocaust, when the French systematically murdered all the Turks and Arabs living in France.
Don't we all dream about it.

Sin Studly
10-12-2006, 02:38 PM
I don't get you. If anyone denies the holocaust, he denies the fact. We're not saying "it happened", we're saying "be warned, you'll face charges for denying it". Nuance.

Firstly, France has acknoweledged the Holocaust, so you are saying 'it happened'. Secondly, you'll be charging people for saying it didn't happened. Which is charging them for their opinion.

Oh, we did? They're still here, though.

No, you didn't. First you have to do it. Then you can ban denial of it.

Sin Studly
10-12-2006, 03:29 PM
we're enforcing the fact it happened.

Short of building a time machine to go back and yell at the Turks that aren't genociding, that's impossible. It happened ; and the French government can't enforce it happening at all.

Sin Studly
10-12-2006, 06:48 PM
Yeah, it's just a semantics thing.

Emphasising could work, but it still sounds a little off. I'd go with 'recognising'.

FLeTch
10-12-2006, 11:39 PM
I agree. So here's Mehmet Azit and Nourredin's orders demanding the systematic extermination of the Christians.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/he-turk-mehmetazit-order.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/he-turk-nourredin-order.jpg

Would you like to translate them for the rest of the board, or should I?

translation is ablsolutely wrong

http://www.armenianreality.com/massacres_in_azerbaijan/on_genecvide_com.htm

read this see how pathehic Armenians' situtation is

after that read the second

http://www.armenianreality.com/massacres_in_anatolia/the_truth_about_genocide.htm

then read that one to see ehat UN says about this

The United Nations have never approved nor supported a report that describes the Armenian experience as "genocide".

Farhan Haq, Office of the Spokesperson for the UN Secretary General, 05.10.2000

RickyCrack
10-12-2006, 11:43 PM
Not according to the history experts.

http://www.umd.umich.edu/dept/armenian/facts/genocide.html

p.s. - Nice links to sites with such modern technology as animated .gif images and < /marquee>s. lolololololol. Were these sites made by 13 year olds on angelfire?

Sin Studly
10-13-2006, 11:02 AM
Armenian chauvinism reflecting all foul means for realization of a crazy idea - creation of "The Great Armenia".

The Armenian terrorists as being cruel and crafty executors of their repulsive policy committed genocide to the Azerbaijanis many times in the history.

I didn't even read past the first paragraph, but I thought I should point out that the objectivity and neutrality of the article have convinced me it's 100% accurate and unbiased.

FLeTch
10-14-2006, 01:25 PM
I didn't even read past the first paragraph, but I thought I should point out that the objectivity and neutrality of the article have convinced me it's 100% accurate and unbiased.

learn how to talk then write something idiot is it clear!
your country is fucked up but i haven't mentioned it even once
do you know why
RESPECT!
that is what you little bitch haven't got!

Sin Studly
10-14-2006, 01:42 PM
Oh, please, tell me about how fucked up my country is compared to yours.

Tigger Army
10-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Oh, please, tell me about how fucked up my country is compared to yours.

well you beat your women.
you violate human rights
and you systematically slaughtered armanians.

oh wait, you're not the turk...

Sin Studly
10-15-2006, 07:16 AM
Once I stabbed my sister to death for looking at a boy.

Oh whoops, I'm not a Turk.

HeadAroundU
10-15-2006, 09:05 AM
Once I raped 10 Hungarian women to death.

whoopsie, I'm not a Turk.

Sin Studly
10-15-2006, 09:35 AM
Once I broke three razor-blades trying to shave off my wife's moustache.

Oh, whoops, no I didn't. I'm not a Turk.

HeadAroundU
10-15-2006, 10:49 AM
HAhaa, that's much better than edited one.

greek
10-20-2006, 10:10 AM
hey. i'm greek. there is and another thing that occured in the coast of turkey that turkeys don't accept it. in my and their country were living many people from the other nation.(especially in the blue territory in the map)
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q84/greek20066/967969961943962964943964955959434.jpg

so in about 1914 the goverments made an agreement to exchange those minorities. but when it was about time to make the agreement come to true turks burned everything greek there was and made the greeks to run to the coast to get on ships. most of them drowned or killed by turks.
not to mention that they want to get into E.U. although it is said that they want to kill their prime minister!

and by the way why fletch did u start this thread? do u want to prove as somthing? i can talk about alexander the great who conquered the balkans, north africa and conquered until the territory where now is pakistan. i can talk about few people who got rid of you in 1821! and i can talk about many black things in your history!

Tigger Army
10-20-2006, 02:49 PM
and by the way why fletch did u start this thread? do u want to prove as somthing? i can talk about alexander the great who conquered the balkans, north africa and conquered until the territory where now is pakistan. i can talk about few people who got rid of you in 1821! and i can talk about many black things in your history!

it would've helped if you'd read the other topics related to this one in full. Ofcourse it is a nearly impossible task

greek
10-20-2006, 05:19 PM
i've read few of the threads but i mean that his proofs doesn't show anything about the presence of turkey

Sin Studly
10-21-2006, 12:02 AM
i can talk about alexander the great who conquered the balkans, north africa and conquered until the territory where now is pakistan.

You sure can! Too bad he was a Macedonian, a Slav, not a Hellenic.

greek
10-21-2006, 03:59 AM
ναι θεσσαλονικη μενω. με νευριαζουν τυποι σαν τον σιν γιατι εχουν γνωμη για ολα και νομιζουν οτι τα ξερουν ολα

greek
10-21-2006, 10:33 AM
πιο παλια ειχε κανει ενα thread με τουρκους που εσφαξαν ελληνες και ειχε και φωτογραφιες. δεν ξερω αν το θυμασαι αλλα και τοτε ελεγε διαφορα ασχημα για τους ελληνες και ελεγε και αλλα καλα για τους τουρκους. τι αλλο να πω? μαλλον δεν εχει ζωη και προσπαθει να λεει χαζομαρες για να τον προσεχουν.
:( κατα βαθος τον λυπαμαι. ελεγε για τους ελληνες οτι ειναι, ξερεις αυτο που λενε οι αμερικανοι paki για καποιον με σκουρο χρωμα (οχι μαυρο). δεν ξερει ουτε που ειναι η ελλαδα

Izie
10-21-2006, 02:34 PM
You sure can! Too bad he was a Macedonian, a Slav, not a Hellenic.

Uhhh Slavs didn't migrate to the Balkans until the 5th century AD by earliest accounts.

-HP

greek
10-21-2006, 07:08 PM
sin why don't you talk? did you see what izie told?

and by the way. look what i found! u somehow, how can i say it, u praised turks for what they did. yes i said turks. u who are shown as the greatest turks hater.
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9411
does this remind you anything? even me who i'm greek i don't have so much hatred for turks. from when i said those things, i've changed a lot but u haven't.
which country will be next? germany, italy .... more and when you run out of insulting countries u may start insulting your own country.
go ahead answer to me like u only know.
death to all greeks.
hang yourself etc.
i found one more link...
really? are u turkish?

Sinister
10-21-2006, 07:11 PM
The only thing I can remember about greeks at the moment is a quote, I don't remember who posted it.
Homophobic Greeks make me giggle.

greek
10-21-2006, 07:46 PM
sin studly a question. although i 'm sure you will search for the answer.
what does instabul mean? this is a small test

Sinister
10-21-2006, 07:47 PM
I'm not sure anyone knows what instabul means. Istanbul, however, might have a meaning for some people.

0r4ng3
10-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Tired of waiting for your bull? Well, we have the solution: Instabul! Just add water!

Instabul: When regular bul is just too slow.

In stores now!

Tigger Army
10-22-2006, 02:53 AM
Greek: you take SS too seriously

greek
10-22-2006, 06:34 AM
instabul is 3 greek words: εις την πολη. that's for those who know greek. tiger i took ss very serisously. now i know what he does. from now on i will just ignore him

Sin Studly
10-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Uhhh Slavs didn't migrate to the Balkans until the 5th century AD by earliest accounts.

Don't be fucking ridiculous. The Balkans migrated to the Slavs.

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 11:33 AM
turks burned everything greek there was and made the greeks to run to the coast to get on ships

how pathetic

i bet you wanna make an explanation about the raped Turkish women in Anatolia by Greek soldiers between 1918-1922

history is not what you learned in school

However your point of view is much more better than sin bitch
therefore i appreciate you.

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 12:22 PM
And your English is certainly much more worse.

I think ad hominem arguments like this should not be replied

the_GoDdEsS
10-26-2006, 12:38 PM
And your English is certainly much more worse.

I don't want to interfere, but is much more worse actually correct?

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 12:39 PM
*to.

If only you would put your money where your mouth is. That way you might shut up for a minute.
comic
i bet you are still trying learn what ad hominem is
i hate illiterate ppl like you who just talks without any knowledge and representing the ideas of other ones.

the_GoDdEsS
10-26-2006, 12:49 PM
I don't want to sound mean, but you do seem short of a braincell. Or two.

Maria, I asked. Are you retarded when you don't understand that there is a difference between claiming I am right and asking a question?

Tigger Army
10-26-2006, 12:50 PM
comic
i bet you are still trying learn what ad hominem is
i hate illiterate ppl like you who just talks without any knowledge and representing the ideas of other ones.

I'm pretty sure there is no reason to call Duskygrin illiterate. I'm also pretty sure she knows what ad hominem means. And though I occassionally don't agree with her I'm also certain she has her own knowledge and ideas (perhaps not always the right ones.

Anyway on the evolutionary scale I'm positive she's higher ranked than you

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 12:54 PM
You're calling... me... illiterate? Care to back up your claim? I'm just curious as to where my illiteracy might have sprung from. Bad upbringing? Childhood spent too much outdoors? Well, you know, they say all work & no play makes Jack a dull boy. So really, tell me, I'm keen to know. In what way am I illiterate? Perchance because I have some difficulty comprehending your convoluted speech? Or it may be that my literacy standards are just not up to scratch? Oh, put it whichever way you'd like, I'm positive you'll come up with a decent explanation of my "illiteracy".

you can't even think! about what you read,hear,see whatever

the_GoDdEsS
10-26-2006, 12:54 PM
In that case, I did not read what he previously said. Case closed.

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm pretty sure there is no reason to call Duskygrin illiterate. I'm also pretty sure she knows what ad hominem means. And though I occassionally don't agree with her I'm also certain she has her own knowledge and ideas (perhaps not always the right ones.

Anyway on the evolutionary scale I'm positive she's higher ranked than you

i don't know you are that close with her
kiss her ass then

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 12:57 PM
In that case, I did not read what he previously said. Case closed.

can idiots be moderator in this forum???
i can't imagine how brainless ppl visits there :)

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 12:59 PM
jesus christ are you all right? you do seem to have some trouble up there *touches forehead*

loosers...

Tigger Army
10-26-2006, 12:59 PM
i don't know you are that close with her
kiss her ass then

oh I think it's fair to say I am not at all close to her not now nor in the past. I don't have to be close to her to be able to see that your claims regarding her have absolutely no base whatsoever

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Neither do I. See, we've got one point in common. Only one, mind.

i have so many common points with other ppl
additionally i can think :)

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 01:04 PM
about the "loosers": and the English, that's not mending, as we French say.

Oh & Tigger Army, do please let him run on. It's absolutely delirious/hilarious, you name it. I'm sure you understand that when one has had a rough day, one good way to end it is to let a moron speak his gibberish he wants to pass off for plain English. *sniggers*

it is not a good way to insult ppl to make you right
you haven't got an idea on your fucked up brain you can't even think
that is why i said you looser
and i like this style i will go on with(nazi style from sonofabitch sin)

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Allow me to have my doubts.
make me believe that you can think. :)

0r4ng3
10-26-2006, 01:07 PM
Fletch, maybe more people would see your point if your last 20 posts didn't solely contain something along the lines of "omg omg look how stupid u r lol".

To be honest, I don't even know what the argument is about, but that kind of thing makes me want to disagree with you.

killer_queen
10-26-2006, 01:11 PM
Shut up sonofabitch. This is nonsense. You are facists. Be objective and apologize. You're idiots. Sonofabitchs. You're all sonofabitchs.

Tigger Army
10-26-2006, 01:15 PM
and i like this style i will go on with(nazi style from sonofabitch sin)

sorry it's cliche and done. Though much better since Sin Studly actually speaks the language.

Or4ng3: the original problem was the fact the Turks got rid of a whole damn lot Armenians, regardless if you call it a genocide or not.

The point of this particular topic was Fletch's attempt to make a case for his country which ones (centuries ago) may actually have been years ahead of other nations. Ofcourse failing to realise that Turkey hasn't been able to meet those standards in the last more than 100 years.

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Shut up sonofabitch. This is nonsense. You are facists. Be objective and apologize. You're idiots. Sonofabitchs. You're all sonofabitchs.

gerizekalı kevaşe anlaman için Türkçe yazıyım!
senin gibi vatanını milletini sevmeyen vatanına milletine çamur atmayı seven o.ç.larıyla işim olmaz.solcuyum diye geçinirsin Marx'ın ne dediğini bilmezsin,Das Kapital kitabını hayatında okumamışındır bile.ne bok olduğunu kendin bile bilmiyorsun.Avrupalı,Amerikalı piçlerin götlerini yalamaktan ne zevk alıyorsun??? Türk milleti için sadece bir utanç kaynağısın.objektiflik konusunda sana katılmamak elde değil.sırf bi kaç o.ç. nun gözüne hoş görünmek için gerçekleri reddetmen,reddetmeyi bırak Türklüğe Müslümanlığa çamur atman ne kadar objektiftir acaba

asıl .o.ç. sensin bunu bil.

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 01:21 PM
To be honest, I don't even know what the argument is about, but that kind of thing makes me want to disagree with you.

you should read previous posts
then you can understand why i start to write illogical posts like sin or killer bitch today!

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Or4ng3: the original problem was the fact the Turks got rid of a whole damn lot Armenians, regardless if you call it a genocide or not.

tiger then believe what you heard from others
thinking and analysing requires more brain
just try...

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Sorry, may I poke in for a second? Just to mention that, conversely to what you've just stated, Fletch, your posts, both in style & content, are fairly unique.

yes you are right sin style is unique
unique bullshit
i am trying it now
it seems good :p

Tigger Army
10-26-2006, 01:33 PM
tiger then believe what you heard from others
thinking and analysing requires more brain
just try...

ha, just like you I suppose? Who follow your own limited fellow believers. Then again I'd get a similar reply from someone who swears garden gnomes are plotting a conspiracy to take over the world.

yes you are right sin style is unique
unique bullshit
i am trying it now
it seems good :p

face it, you're no match to him. Not that I'm sure that's really a bad thing though :D

0r4ng3
10-26-2006, 01:35 PM
Then again I'd get a similar reply from someone who swears garden gnomes are plotting a conspiracy to take over the world.
They totally are, though. I just hope to God that the garden flamingo army arrives in time to save us all.

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 01:59 PM
A public message I recieved.

listen me idiot
i don't know what the fuck happened to you or
why you hate Turks whatever...

but you are insulting Turkish Nation without
any reason
and you are trying to make everybody think like you(how poor you are).You can deceive some idiots but don't be happy with this

wtf you are offending???

There are millions how know the reality
your lies do not interest everybody

IS IT CLEAR SONOFABITCH

BE HUMAN FIRST!!!

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 02:11 PM
A public message I recieved.

why can't you reply it sonofabitch???
you look serious today :D
omg you are trying to be human it seems good

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 02:14 PM
omg you are trying to be human it seems good

I don't have to try to be human, I'm not a filthy niggerfucked niggerloving Turk. I am human.

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 02:19 PM
I don't have to try to be human, I'm not a filthy niggerfucked niggerloving Turk. I am human.

you are not human
you are fascist-moron,also a sonofabitch
is there any other slut like you who was born to be Turkish enemy???
you are the best example of sonofabitch,NOT HUMAN

the_GoDdEsS
10-26-2006, 02:23 PM
Of course there are more sluts like Sin. Me being an example.

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Of course there are more sluts like Sin. Me being an example.

can i ask one question
is there any thing that a user need to be moderator in this forum
like...
respect,humanity whatever...

or is it necessary to be a moderator???

Name ; Gjergj Kastrioti Skanderbeg
Nationality ; Albanian
Reason ; Killed lots of Turks

Name ; Hunyadi Janos
Nationality ; Hungarian

Name ; Nicholas, Graf von Salm
Nationality ; Austrian

Name ; Nikola Subic Zrinski
Nationality ; Croatian

Name ; Theodoros Kolokotronis
Nationality ; Greek

the_GoDdEsS
10-26-2006, 02:29 PM
Yes, but you are missing an essential point here. You started all this grudge against killer_queen. It was rude, offensive, uncalled for and oppressive. And you keep overreacting at everything, so don't expect any other reactions from people on here.

HeadAroundU
10-26-2006, 02:34 PM
Death to all Turks!:mad: :mad:

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 03:13 PM
Death to all Turks!:mad: :mad:

fuck you asshole suck Turkish dick
i love your mother
she is a kind bitch

HeadAroundU
10-26-2006, 03:14 PM
Death to all Turks!:mad: :mad::mad:

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 03:16 PM
Yes, but you are missing an essential point here. You started all this grudge against killer_queen. It was rude, offensive, uncalled for and oppressive. And you keep overreacting at everything, so don't expect any other reactions from people on here.

did i ever said your country is fucked up and your nation is fucked
they should die whatever???
it is normal to overreact!
i love my country
and sonofabitchs SHOULD SHUT UP!!!!

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 03:17 PM
Death to all Turks!:mad: :mad::mad:

come Turkey then suck my dick
then die bitch
your mother is a good BITCH
BE LIKE HER

HeadAroundU
10-26-2006, 03:17 PM
Death to all Turks! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

FLeTch
10-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Death to all Turks! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I LOVE YOUR MOM
LET ME FUCK HER AGAIN SONOFABITCH

HeadAroundU
10-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Death to all Turks!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Calengurth
10-26-2006, 03:52 PM
All you europeans are gay faggs....

Turks are cool cuz they kicked ur asses... damn... one nation(about 29 tribes) defeats all of europe?
but of all the turks, tatars(one of the tribes look:Golden Horde) are the best:D yeaaa.... nice job starting the black death guys!!

u fuckin europeans are weak as hell... you couldnt even defeat ONE germany without our help... and pussy french dont even say anything cuz evryone knows french ppl are pussies and we hate u... what did u do when hitler took over? nothing... u just stopped fighting. fuckers.

and damn slavs... what HAVE u DONE in history thats even recorded? Germans come in fuck u... russians come in rape u.... vikings come in screw u.... tatars come in shit in ur mouths.... and then germans come again... and then russians come... ur free now only because of US and NATO!!! bitches...

And Germans are cool...

Calengurth
10-26-2006, 03:56 PM
plus turks arent swarthy they are of central asian descent... meaning they are cauca-mongoloids.:cool:

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 04:06 PM
u fuckin europeans are weak as hell... you couldnt even defeat ONE germany without our help...

Germany is in Europe, clever boy.

and damn slavs... what HAVE u DONE in history thats even recorded? Germans come in fuck u... russians come in rape u.... vikings come in screw u.... tatars come in shit in ur mouths.... and then germans come again... and then russians come...

Russians are Slavs, clever boy.

WildWolF
10-26-2006, 04:12 PM

u are a bastard, fucked boy.

And HeadAroundU's mother is a shower at night clubs.

WildWolF
10-26-2006, 04:13 PM
Die to HeadAroundU.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Calengurth
10-26-2006, 04:15 PM

it may be... but they are the only europeans that are not weak pussies(see the end of my message "Germans are cool" get ur eyes checked or smthin)

yep... and they are so clever that they made their own people suffer then?:eek:

clever boy... look at things in a wide scale, u would see that your comments were utterly useless.

use the brain that God gave to u dumb shit

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Virginia Beach... hrm, you wouldn't happen to be related to Mark Bryant 420 would you?

Calengurth
10-26-2006, 06:18 PM
Virginia Beach... hrm, you wouldn't happen to be related to Mark Bryant 420 would you?

what is that supposed to mean?

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 06:19 PM
But okay, let's look at the 'wide scale'

and damn slavs... what HAVE u DONE in history thats even recorded? Germans come in fuck u...

Then turn around and get fucked twice as hard before WW1 ended.

russians come in rape u....

Russians are slavs.

vikings come in screw u....

And then get taken over by the slavs, and have their culture slavified to the extent that they form the Rusyn people who identify themselves as Slavs rather than Nordics.

tatars come in shit in ur mouths....

Tatars from Tatarstan, that state owned by Russia?

and then germans come again...

And WW2 ends with the Red Army in Berlin, and a systematic genocide of the Volga Germans that made Auschwitz look like childs play, followed by the annexing and brainwashing of half of Germany.

and then russians come...

Russians are still Slavs, moron.

ur free now only because of US and NATO!!! bitches...

Slavs aren't free at all. Slavs don't want to be free. Look at Eduard Limonov, Jan Slota, Dmitri Rogozin. Look at the Russian people shouting down Vladimir Putin for being too permissive. Look at the balance of power in the CIS. Slavs are still nothing more than violent drunken stupid serfs, and they'll as soon slit your throat as take your 'freedom'.

By the way, you also missed out the Mongols, Ugrics, Kazakhs, Japanese, Chinese and the French raping the Slavs, and how that turned out. A hint ; the slavs fucked last, and hardest. As far as I know you still haven't settled the score with Vietnam.

Calengurth
10-26-2006, 06:42 PM
But okay, let's look at the 'wide scale'

Then turn around and get fucked twice as hard before WW1 ended.

Russians are slavs.

And then get taken over by the slavs, and have their culture slavified to the extent that they form the Rusyn people who identify themselves as Slavs rather than Nordics.

Tatars from Tatarstan, that state owned by Russia?

And WW2 ends with the Red Army in Berlin, and a systematic genocide of the Volga Germans that made Auschwitz look like childs play, followed by the annexing and brainwashing of half of Germany.

Russians are still Slavs, moron.

Slavs aren't free at all. Slavs don't want to be free. Look at Eduard Limonov, Jan Slota, Dmitri Rogozin. Look at the Russian people shouting down Vladimir Putin for being too permissive. Look at the balance of power in the CIS. Slavs are still nothing more than violent drunken stupid serfs, and they'll as soon slit your throat as take your 'freedom'.

By the way, you also missed out the Mongols, Ugrics, Kazakhs, Japanese, Chinese and the French raping the Slavs, and how that turned out. A hint ; the slavs fucked last, and hardest. As far as I know you still haven't settled the score with Vietnam.

oh? i have never heard the slavs winning 1 major battle except kullikovo and stalingrad(IF we count russians as slavs as u say)... against ANY nation... and both battles were won by strenght in numbers... anyone can win when its 1 german worth 100 russians but the russians have too much free time at night...

plus if u dont want ur freedom then y did all the slavic countries beg to be joined to NATO?

and why did i never heard of this that "made auschwitz look like childs play" ?

are they teaching us wrong in US? the fucking best country in the whole fuckin world that would fuck the the whole world over and use the slavs to wipe off the cum?

learn to see limits u stupid fuck

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 06:53 PM
oh? i have never heard the slavs winning 1 major battle except kullikovo and stalingrad

Then you're an ignorant wretch. Fuck, what do you think happened after Stalingrad? How did the Russians end up in Berlin? Aside from that, the slavs won the biggest battle in all of history when they crippled Napoleon's army at the battle of Borodino. Add to that Peter and Catherine's annexation of all of northern asia, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, the Great Serbian Empire, the Great Moravian Empire, the Hussars rout against the Swedes, etc. etc. etc.

and both battles were won by strenght in numbers... anyone can win when its 1 german worth 100 russians

And anyone can win when a German tank is worth 100 times that of a Russian tank...

plus if u dont want ur freedom then y did all the slavic countries beg to be joined to NATO?

For power. Since when does NATO bring 'freedom'?

and why did i never heard of this that "made auschwitz look like childs play"?

Because you're a fucking ignorant fool, naturally nobody is going to shed any tears for the Volga Germans a few short weeks after the Holocaust. But I can assure you, the Russians doubled the official Holocaust death count when they exterminated the Germans in Russia.

are they teaching us wrong in US?

I never said that, I actually assumed you'd never been educated. But if you have been educated, it would appear that they're teaching you wrong.

the fucking best country in the whole fuckin world that would fuck the the whole world over and use the slavs to wipe off the cum?

You couldn't take the Vietnamese, a country that the French managed to conquer, and you think you could take the Slavs? Please.

QuietNightKing
10-27-2006, 01:31 AM
Do you know whats the biggest mistake of Ottoman??

They all act really good to other people once they were king of world.. This is our biggest mistake. IF we were threating people like animals to others, today we would be the BEST AND WELL KNOW country. And maybe Ottoman would be still alive and more powerful than USA :-)

I love my history and Turk's did really good jobs.

tarihinden utanan Türklere yazıklar olsun ne diyelim.. :rolleyes:

the_GoDdEsS
10-27-2006, 01:49 AM
(IF we count russians as slavs as u say)...

I'm shocked beyond belief. By your astonishing education, of course. What are Russians then?

Calengurth
10-27-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm shocked beyond belief. By your astonishing education, of course. What are Russians then?

well... thats a topic in which U should take the turks as examples.
Russians conquered the other slavs and made them into little retards...

once the ottoman empire was conquered by timurlane, who was also turkish. however, even though he contributed much to the contemporary turkish culture, beliefs, etc. the turks(of turkey) see the Ottomans as their primary predecessors. they dont even consider timerlane.

its that they were too honorable to respect a person who fought against his own... u should think in a similar way.. but of course if you know what honor means?:p

the_GoDdEsS
10-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Didn't you previously imply that Russians were not Slavs? And also, I do not understand what you mean with little retards.

Calengurth
10-27-2006, 12:45 PM
Then you're an ignorant wretch. Fuck, what do you think happened after Stalingrad? How did the Russians end up in Berlin? Aside from that, the slavs won the biggest battle in all of history when they crippled Napoleon's army at the battle of Borodino. Add to that Peter and Catherine's annexation of all of northern asia, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, the Great Serbian Empire, the Great Moravian Empire, the Hussars rout against the Swedes, etc. etc. etc.

And anyone can win when a German tank is worth 100 times that of a Russian tank...

For power. Since when does NATO bring 'freedom'?

Because you're a fucking ignorant fool, naturally nobody is going to shed any tears for the Volga Germans a few short weeks after the Holocaust. But I can assure you, the Russians doubled the official Holocaust death count when they exterminated the Germans in Russia.

I never said that, I actually assumed you'd never been educated. But if you have been educated, it would appear that they're teaching you wrong.

You couldn't take the Vietnamese, a country that the French managed to conquer, and you think you could take the Slavs? Please.

lmao... NATO took in the slavic countries to make sure they wouldnt turn into the retards they were and end up in communism again...

and we can do a whole lot against slavs... did u not learn anything from the Cold War? fucker. we left ur whole slavic race impoverished, ruined and exhausted.

and the only reason we lost in vietnam was because, for the first time(and the last) in American history we have fought an unrighteous war where those stupid asians tried to get away from french rule by communism. so we went there to prevent communism and to save the french's asses cuz they couldnt manage their own colony. and how could they call it a victory when they have had about 1,5 million military deaths + 4 million civillian deaths while we had only 60k deaths? thats a pretty fucked up victory if u ask me.

and see this; if you had even bothered to look at the major victories in slavic nation's history, you would see that they were all phyrric victories, and defeats were always ultimately decisive.

oh how can anyone forget the battle of maritsa when 70,000 of your "mighty" slav race AND a bunch of other low races were totaly slain by 10,000 turks?

and by the look of your profile u are a gothic-emo kid... so go cut your arms or smthing and dont attemt to talk in topics you dont know of.

Calengurth
10-27-2006, 12:47 PM
Didn't you previously imply that Russians were not Slavs? And also, I do not understand what you mean with little retards.

Retard: here you go:D (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation)

but what i really meant was that you had become serfs unable to rule themselves without considerable support from others. such as the US :D

Calengurth
10-27-2006, 12:49 PM
You get a free "fuck you" courtesy of all the French ppl I know round here. Including myself.

thanks but im good. we all know you are pussies... even the slavs know that:eek:

H1T_That
10-27-2006, 12:54 PM
whats with all the political psychos latley?

Calengurth
10-27-2006, 12:59 PM
yaya. give us back the statue of liberty, for all the good it did ya. & do shut up.

wasnt saving you from the germans TWICE enough?

H1T_That
10-27-2006, 01:02 PM
wasnt saving you from the germans TWICE enough?

Shouldn't you concentrate on winning a war of your own before you brag about a war which you only helped win.

the_GoDdEsS
10-27-2006, 01:03 PM
Retard: here you go:D (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation)

but what i really meant was that you had become serfs unable to rule themselves without considerable support from others. such as the US :D

The US? Since when?

At least Slavs don't genocide Armenians and force women into prostitution.

HeadAroundU
10-27-2006, 01:46 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/Nasreddin.jpg
Turks are gay!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Calengurth
10-27-2006, 02:01 PM
The US? Since when?

At least Slavs don't genocide Armenians and force women into prostitution.

ok heres what i have found out about the armenian genocide...

in all of the researches that were done on th topic, the Turkish government and the Turkish Armed Forces have opened their archives fully to every single researcher that has asked permission.

however, the armenian government has only allowed a few foreign researchers into their government archives.

if u ask me, there is something that the armenians are trying to hide from those who they do not trust?

and my friend is in turkey now because he works at Izmir NATO base, and he said he spoke to some armenian-turks in Izmir, and he said many of them say that if that was real, then them being where they are should not be possible.

oh and we helped all the former warsaw pact countries at the fall of USSR.

Calengurth
10-27-2006, 02:04 PM
im pretty sure had the US not helped you guys, you would be under russian rule again by now.

Little_Miss_1565
10-27-2006, 02:07 PM
and my friend is in turkey now because he works at Izmir NATO base, and he said he spoke to some armenian-turks in Izmir, and he said many of them say that if that was real, then them being where they are should not be possible.

oh and we helped all the former warsaw pact countries at the fall of USSR.

LOLOLOL. You're clearly someone's troll account.

Your logic can only be described as retarded. By that logic, American slavery didn't happen because then how would black people be allowed in our cities? And little boy, you can't run around taking credit for things your grandparents did. When you do that, you only look like a twat.

H1T_That
10-27-2006, 02:55 PM
im pretty sure had the US not helped you guys, you would be under russian rule again by now.

Hmmm.....People may respect this comment had you guys won Vietnam. But no. Or maybe even if you guys were on top of the Iraq situation, but...no.

Sin Studly
10-27-2006, 03:02 PM
lmao... NATO took in the slavic countries to make sure they wouldnt turn into the retards they were and end up in communism again...

Which Slavic countries are we talking about here? Before we continue, I think you should let us know which countries are Slavic in your fucked-up imagination, since the Russians don't seem to be slavs.

and we can do a whole lot against slavs... did u not learn anything from the Cold War? fucker. we left ur whole slavic race impoverished, ruined and exhausted.

They were impoverished, ruined and exhausted before your country existed, and they still managed to win WW2 for you and go neck-to-neck for 50 years, even beat you at the space race.

and the only reason we lost in vietnam was because, for the first time(and the last) in American history we have fought an unrighteous war where those stupid asians tried to get away from french rule by communism. so we went there to prevent communism and to save the french's asses cuz they couldnt manage their own colony.

You lost in Vietnam because you were pussies. Half the number of slavs could have won it, because they wouldn't be bombing politically approved targets and acting like pussies, they'd be taking names and cutting off heads. And they'd have won.

and how could they call it a victory when they have had about 1,5 million military deaths + 4 million civillian deaths while we had only 60k deaths? thats a pretty fucked up victory if u ask me.

Because Saigon fell and the American Army ran away. The same reason the Germans lost WW2 when the Russians landed in Berlin, despite being able to say "Oh well, we killed more of them than they killed us".

and see this; if you had even bothered to look at the major victories in slavic nation's history, you would see that they were all phyrric victories, and defeats were always ultimately decisive.

You've got it the wrong way around, I'm afraid. Victories against Russia were always phyrric. Even when you win a battle against Russia, you're losing. Napoleon learned that at Borodino when the Russians served him up to Wellington on a platter.

oh how can anyone forget the battle of maritsa when 70,000 of your "mighty" slav race AND a bunch of other low races were totaly slain by 10,000 turks?

Yes, it's terrible. Of course, the low races had sticks and stones and the Turks had elite jannisarries, which makes their defeat to Dracula's army of 30,000 women and children with pitchforks much worse.

and by the look of your profile u are a gothic-emo kid... so go cut your arms or smthing and dont attemt to talk in topics you dont know of.

I know that the Slavs are Russians.

Sin Studly
10-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Whatever, it's all Greek to me.

Sin Studly
10-27-2006, 03:50 PM
I know how to pronounce it, just not to spell it.

Anyways, enough talk, have a video.

Don't play with the Serbs. Ever (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxt0EdnYhp0)

greek
10-28-2006, 09:16 AM
nice although it's called s-l-i-d-e-s-h-o-w and not video.

H1T_That
10-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Loving the "don't fuck with me" played over the top.

FLeTch
12-27-2006, 06:08 AM
Do you know whats the biggest mistake of Ottoman??

They all act really good to other people once they were king of world.. This is our biggest mistake. IF we were threating people like animals to others, today we would be the BEST AND WELL KNOW country. And maybe Ottoman would be still alive and more powerful than USA :-)

I love my history and Turk's did really good jobs.

tarihinden utanan T&#252;rklere yazıklar olsun ne diyelim.. :rolleyes:

thank you bro ;)

eyvallah kardeşim
sen ve senin gibilerin desteklerini bekliyoruz her zaman

i advise all to read that book

http://www.ataturk.com/public_files/WhoAreTheTurksebook.pdf

Sin Studly
12-27-2006, 07:05 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/forum%20pics/mohammad.jpg

FLeTch
12-27-2006, 07:30 AM
Sin Studly=sonofabitch

Sin Studly
12-27-2006, 07:36 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/mohammad2.jpg

FLeTch
12-27-2006, 07:53 AM
Sin Studly said that her mother is a perfect bitch :)

crazyboy_9999
12-28-2006, 12:35 AM
not 2 worry about that fletch one day all turks and muslims will punish them :)

http://www.resimyuklet.com/uploads/load28669.png
http://www.resimyuklet.com/uploads/load28667.jpg
fear not, the crimson flag, waving in these dawns will never fade
before the last hearth that is burning in my nation vanishes.
that is my nation's star, it will shine;
that is mine, it belongs solely to my nation.

oh coy crescent do not frown for i am ready to sacrifice myself for you!
please smile upon my heroic nation, why that anger, why that rage?
if you frown, our blood shed for you will not be worthy.
freedom is the right of my nation who worships Allah and seeks what is right.

MEHMET AKİF ERSOY

T-6005
12-28-2006, 12:43 AM
not 2 worry about that fletch one day all turks and muslims will punish them
At the same time? How will this complex system of punishment work?

EDIT: :)

FLeTch
12-31-2006, 02:34 AM
At the same time? How will this complex system of punishment work?

EDIT: :)

punishment will not gave by the Muslims
we only warn!

Allah(c.c) will gave the punishment(because the punishment only come from Allah)
to the people who sent pics of Hz. Muhammed!

SaiKYoU
12-31-2006, 04:52 AM
the hat of the guy of your avatar is funny

HabIchGehört
01-02-2007, 11:52 AM
the turks are in us land... in Hamburg, live more turks than german people,...

Sin Studly
01-02-2007, 12:18 PM
And Germans are faggotted and still crying over the Holocaust, so they pretty much allow Turks to bash them and rape their women because they're afraid of looking like nazis. Hahaha.

HabIchGehört
01-02-2007, 12:48 PM
genauuuu, I think so ;) *ironie* the turks have stolen my car!

Sin Studly
01-02-2007, 01:17 PM
All Turks must die.

HabIchGehört
01-02-2007, 01:57 PM
what time it is in the USA? By me it is 22:57 in it is night :D

SaiKYoU
01-02-2007, 04:07 PM
your english is amazing... anyways, add 6 hours to Europe Time and you'll get USA East Coast time...

HeadAroundU
01-02-2007, 04:32 PM
no, it's minus 6 hours. 22:57 - 6:00 = 16:57
amiright?

offspringtr
01-17-2007, 06:39 AM
forever turkeyyyyyy bY OsMaNlI