PDA

View Full Version : A joke

Sin Studly
10-07-2006, 07:59 AM
Dracula was riding with his hussars to meet the Ottoman army.

He rode for hours, when suddenly he saw thousands of Wallachian women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, the Turks are trying to rape us."

He rode past them, and soon came to thousands of Serbian women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, the Turks are trying to rape us."

He rode past them, and soon came to thousands of Greek women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, the Turks are trying to rape us."

He rode past them and finally reached the heart of the Ottoman Empire, when suddenly thousands of Turkish women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, the Turks are trying to rape us."

Amiralanal
10-07-2006, 08:01 AM
it sucked...

Turks
10-07-2006, 08:04 AM
hah stupid sin

Manic Subsidal Boy
10-07-2006, 08:04 AM
I Have a Joke Too...

He rode for hours, when suddenly he saw thousands of Wallachian women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, Sin Studly is trying to rape us."

He rode past them, and soon came to thousands of Serbian women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, Sin Studly is trying to rape us."

He rode past them, and soon came to thousands of Greek women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, Sin Studly is trying to rape us."

He rode past them and finally reached the heart of the Ottoman Empire, when suddenly thousands of Turkish women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, Sin Studly is are trying to rape us."

Tigger Army
10-07-2006, 08:07 AM
oh my god! Sin Studly is a Turk! :eek:

Sin Studly
10-07-2006, 08:09 AM
If I was trying to rape them they'd be running the other way, silly.

Manic Subsidal Boy
10-07-2006, 08:13 AM
fuck it, who cares - you raped 'em

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 09:24 AM
If I was trying to rape them they'd be running the other way, silly.

little dreaming kid

your history is even sold to English

is it good to be exploited by English suckers :D

I AM PROUD BECAUSE I AM LIVING INDEPENDENT not a puppet of any country :cool:

Steerpike
10-07-2006, 11:19 AM
I found it funny.

I AM PROUD BECAUSE I AM LIVING INDEPENDENT not a puppet of any country
1: Read 1984 by George Orwell.
2: Re-read your posts.

Tigger Army
10-07-2006, 11:28 AM
proud to be a turk and proud to be independent?

you're rather controlled by your own gouvernment just like the inhabitants of any country

Sin Studly
10-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Just like? Check out Article 305 of the Turkish Penal Code.

the_GoDdEsS
10-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Independent? What about your freedom of press and human rights?

Tigger Army
10-07-2006, 11:49 AM
Just like? Check out Article 305 of the Turkish Penal Code.

sounds fine to me, where would I find it?

Steerpike
10-07-2006, 11:55 AM
http://www.ipa-uie.org/PressRelease/171204/COMMENTS.htm

Article 305: Acting against fundamental national interests for directly or indirectly receiving benefits from foreign persons or institutions: up to 10 years.

The statement of reasons for this article, written by the Parliamentary Committee of Justice, quotes only two examples of actions against the fundamental national interests of Turkey: 1. A citizen who demands the withdrawal of Turkish soldiers from Cyprus, 2. A citizen who declares that the Armenian genocide actually took place during the First World War. Both citizens are liable to a possible 10-year prison sentence.

“Allegations of genocide against Armenians and Kurds” is a ground that is sometimes brought against writers and publishers. This was for instance the case of publisher Ali Varis and writer Mamo Bayram for the book entitled: “Kocgiri – Northwest Dersim”. This book was banned. Mr. Varis faced the risk of imprisonment. We are not sure whether the case is still pending or not. However, Article 305 of the New Turkish Penal Code will provide prosecutors with a new legal device to prevent an open and democratic debate from taking place in Turkey on two fundamental issues: the Armenian Genocide and the presence (occupation) of Turkish troops in Cyprus.

The Commission itself acknowledged that: “ it is of concern that … the examples of activities which could be considered in contravention of national interests go well beyond what would be acceptable under the European Convention on Human Rights. We are therefore confident that the following recommendation will be implemented.

the_GoDdEsS
10-07-2006, 11:56 AM
First mention here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide#The_position_of_Turkey)

And you need to scroll down a little on this (http://www.ipa-uie.org/PressRelease/171204/COMMENTS.htm) site.

EDIT: Ooops, you were faster.

HeadAroundU
10-07-2006, 12:14 PM
An awesome joke. Death to all Turks.

Endymion
10-07-2006, 12:34 PM
turks are jerks.

ps: not a genocide:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/35/Armin_wegner-pile_of_bodies-DSC_0124.JPG/800px-Armin_wegner-pile_of_bodies-DSC_0124.JPG

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 03:04 PM
I found it funny.

1: Read 1984 by George Orwell.
2: Re-read your posts.

i read it don't worry also i watched the film
but if you think in this point of view it is hard to say anyone in the world has freedom
then CALL THE BIG BRO :)

comparing Turkey with Australia Turkey is liberate while they are English colonies that is the point.

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Independent? What about your freedom of press and human rights?

freedom of press
does your country let the press to prepare articles or news which is against your nation i don't think so so we do not

human rights we are far beyond than Germany at least we are not cancelling ppl membership from the sport hall(the reason for cancellation is horrible:talking Turkish in the sport hall)

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 03:10 PM
turks are jerks.

ps: not a genocide:

how can you know these are Armenian???
what if they are killed Turkish people???

i don't deny Armenian ppl died between 1915-1918
also Turks died
however they died when they were migrating to Syria
There is not even an army to kill them
civilians can't because they all lived together in the past

so go and find better pics than this in order to make people believe something

the_GoDdEsS
10-07-2006, 03:11 PM
freedom of press
does your country let the press to prepare articles or news which is against your nation i don't think so so we do not

Of course it does. It's called freedom of speech and the ability to express your opinion. They are even able to present their point of view on historical events, no matter what it is.

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 03:20 PM
also i wanna ask this to all

is there any country who is supporting encouraging people who are against the fundamental national benefits???

when you support this bullshit your country will be better believe me :D

it is humanright :D

go America try this

you will be lucky if you won't executed

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Of course it does. It's called freedom of speech and the ability to express your opinion. They are even able to present their point of view on historical events, no matter what it is.

it is sad to say
ppl in Diyarbakır opened kurdish flags and yelled for terrorist leader Apo
shout the formation of kurdistan bullshit
what happened to them???
nothing

In Turkey i am completely against this kind of acts which is against fundamental national benefits.

Am i wrong???

Orhan Pamuk the writer told Armenian genocide happened
nothing happened to him also

there is freedom of speech but i guess it is too much
and there are some countries and associations beyond this ppl and organisations

Tigger Army
10-07-2006, 03:27 PM
civilians can't because they all lived together in the past

how does that matter?
The people in yugoslavia lived together in the past, the germans and the jews lived together in the past, the palastines and jews lived together in the past, Kain and Abel lived together in the past, Romelus and Remus lived together in the past, etc.

the_GoDdEsS
10-07-2006, 03:29 PM
In Turkey i am completely against this kind of acts which is against fundamental national benefits.

Are you a nationalist? Didn't you say you hated Nazism? What is your opinion on Kurds?

FLeTch
10-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Are you a nationalist? Didn't you say you hated Nazism? What is your opinion on Kurds?

i am nationalist but being a nationalist according to me is not being a fascist.
according to me nationalist ppl just love their country do their best to make their country better.Also being a nationalist do not prevents me from being a humanist,democrate etc.

i hated Nazism it is true i still hate it because it has no right side

My opions about normal Kurds:

They live in Turkey it is acceptable they live with us they do whatever we do they are citizens and there is no problem for them and for me(also for all Turks).

My opinions about the other Kurds:

They also live in Turkey.They can do whatever they want.But they want to form a new country called kurdistan on our land!!!!it is not acceptable i never
gonna accept this.They killed 30000 Turkish citizen in order to reach their goal.and they still making pressure on us to talk with them to give land to them.it is just cruelty.there are other ethnic groups on Turkey but they live in peace with us but these kind of kurds are try to make all Kurds rebel.so i am against them.

Endymion
10-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Orhan Pamuk the writer told Armenian genocide happened
nothing happened to him also
Orhan Pamuk

During a February 2005 interview with Das Magazin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Magazin), Orhan Pamuk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orhan_Pamuk), a famous Turkish novelist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novelist), made statements implicating Turkey in massacres against Armenians and persecution of the Kurds, declaring: "Thirty thousand Kurds and a million Armenians were killed in these lands and nobody but me dares to talk about it". Subjected to a hate campaign (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech), he left Turkey, before returning in 2005 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005) in order to defend his right to freedom of speech (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech): "What happened to the Ottoman Armenians in 1915 was a major thing that was hidden from the Turkish nation; it was a taboo. But we have to be able to talk about the past".[31] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide#_note-29) Lawyers of two Turkish professional associations then brought criminal charges against Pamuk.[32] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide#_note-30) On January 23, 2006, however, the charges of "insulting Turkishness" were dropped, a move welcomed by the EU — that they had been brought at all was still a matter of contention for European politicians.

yeah, nothing happened to him.

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 04:18 AM
Orhan Pamuk

During a February 2005 interview with Das Magazin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Magazin), Orhan Pamuk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orhan_Pamuk), a famous Turkish novelist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novelist), made statements implicating Turkey in massacres against Armenians and persecution of the Kurds, declaring: "Thirty thousand Kurds and a million Armenians were killed in these lands and nobody but me dares to talk about it". Subjected to a hate campaign (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech), he left Turkey, before returning in 2005 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005) in order to defend his right to freedom of speech (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech): "What happened to the Ottoman Armenians in 1915 was a major thing that was hidden from the Turkish nation; it was a taboo. But we have to be able to talk about the past".[31] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide#_note-29) Lawyers of two Turkish professional associations then brought criminal charges against Pamuk.[32] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide#_note-30) On January 23, 2006, however, the charges of "insulting Turkishness" were dropped, a move welcomed by the EU — that they had been brought at all was still a matter of contention for European politicians.

yeah, nothing happened to him.

Is he in prison now??? so nothing happened
it is his own choice to left Turkey
either we don't want him too
insulting his own country is cruelty
he can talk about past there is nothing wrong
he could also say Armenian genocide happened
however insultin Turkey is unacceptable
did any1 in your country insulted his country and lived free???
he is doing this right now
he should be punished!!!

Turks
10-08-2006, 05:03 AM
I hate orhan pamuk

I fuck orhan pamuk

ı think he is sold

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 10:20 AM
I hate orhan pamuk

I fuck orhan pamuk

ı think he is sold

yes right.also his books are real bullshit

Endymion
10-08-2006, 11:55 AM
he is doing this right now
he should be punished!!!

of course. if one can not be critical of his government than he must live in constant fear of it.

death to all turks.

JohnnyNemesis
10-08-2006, 12:38 PM

Yeah, about 100% of our liberal celebrities.

ps. You killed the Armenians.

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Yeah, about 100% of our liberal celebrities.

ps. You killed the Armenians.

if you want you can believe the lie

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 01:13 PM
of course. if one can not be critical of his government than he must live in constant fear of it.

death to all turks.

not the goverment idiot insulting the whole country

everybody critices goverment in Turkey or anywhere else(not in Saudi Arabia of course)

0r4ng3
10-08-2006, 01:24 PM
I hate orhan pamuk

I fuck orhan pamuk

ı think he is sold
I really think this is a troll account. See the same (mis)use of "fuck"?

H1T_That
10-08-2006, 01:30 PM

I was thinking the same thing.

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 01:31 PM

i think he is serious about Orhan Pamuk :)

0r4ng3
10-08-2006, 01:32 PM
i think he is serious about Orhan Pamuk :)
He wants to fuck Orhan Pamuk? We went over this, there's more than one use for that word.

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 01:37 PM
He wants to fuck Orhan Pamuk? We went over this, there's more than one use for that word.

how can we know :)
actually he deserves this
there is 100-200 different meaning of ''I fuck Orhan Pamuk'' in his mind for sure :D

forcyn
10-08-2006, 01:45 PM
All Turk enemies deserve to DIE

all nationalists deserve to die. what is so cool about being a nationalist? is it a worldwide plague? we have enough nationalists in Poland, even in goverment, if you want we can borrow you one. or two. or three... I still can't understand how is my country better than other, why my nation is better than other? FLeTch, there's a difference between patriotism and nationalism.

and one more thing, Turks are extremely annoying on MORPG games [ie Tibia]

Sin Studly
10-08-2006, 02:03 PM
"While perhaps less than one-third of those who self-identify as ethnic Turks in Turkey today are predominantly of Altaic origin, the remainder are actually an amalgamation of Turkified Greeks, Armenians, Roma, Georgians, Kurds, Slavs, Assyrians and other peoples."

Do the Turks remind anyone else of crossbred mongrel curs trying to enter themselves in a pedigree dog show?

Steerpike
10-08-2006, 02:07 PM
all nationalists deserve to die. what is so cool about being a nationalist? is it a worldwide plague? we have enough nationalists in Poland, even in goverment, if you want we can borrow you one. or two. or three... I still can't understand how is my country better than other, why my nation is better than other? FLeTch, there's a difference between patriotism and nationalism.
Is the most intelligent post I've read all day.

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 02:26 PM

and one more thing, Turks are extremely annoying on MORPG games [ie Tibia]

my country is not better from others
But i have to stop sonofabitches insulting my country
being a nationalist is loving my country and that is all for me

and the thing about MORPG and the other online games
I really felt sorry for this sonofabitches but there are lots of normal ones
actually i have to accept in Turkey some people do not know what are online games and benig respectful to the other players
however every nation has this idiots in games.

forcyn
10-08-2006, 02:32 PM
my country is not better from others
But i have to stop sonofabitches insulting my country
being a nationalist is loving my country and that is all for me

NATIONALIST
an advocate of national independence of or a strong national government, one who loves and defends his or her country, devotion to the interests or culture of a particular nation including promoting the interests of one country over those of others

PATRIOTISM
the passion which inspires one to serve one's country

now see the difference?

FLeTch
10-08-2006, 02:37 PM
NATIONALIST
an advocate of national independence of or a strong national government, one who loves and defends his or her country, devotion to the interests or culture of a particular nation including promoting the interests of one country over those of others

PATRIOTISM
the passion which inspires one to serve one's country

now see the difference?

i can see difference that's for sure so i am nationalist if you want to call me patriotist i can't make you stop and i don't care actually.

forcyn
10-08-2006, 02:44 PM
the point is that I don't want to call you a patriot. from nationalism there's just one little step to facism and nazism. and you are a nationalist. 'hey, you little bitches, we are better than you and we gonna kill you all if you say one bad word about our country' - this is how you behave. insane? yes.

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 07:34 AM
the point is that I don't want to call you a patriot. from nationalism there's just one little step to facism and nazism. and you are a nationalist. 'hey, you little bitches, we are better than you and we gonna kill you all if you say one bad word about our country' - this is how you behave. insane? yes.

i wrote those stuff when i was furious about the idiot ones who are just born as a Turkish enemy.i never say Turkey is better than another country in general.(however this doesn't change the fact Turkey is more laic than Germany)

I am completely against fascism.(this also means i'm against USA which is the biggest fascist country in 21. century).But there are far a million step between being a nationalist and being a fascist.Also i am still not sure about your nationalist concept in your mind.

i think in your country there are extreme nationalists ppl and you are categorizing all nationalists in the world like them?or in the base of this anti-nationalist point of view there is ww2 (Nazism) invading Poland country and killing civilians?

let me ask one question at the end.
Do you love your country without any return?

the_GoDdEsS
10-09-2006, 07:41 AM
I don't understand what you mean with being more laic than Germany. Elaborate.

forcyn
10-09-2006, 07:47 AM
well, political situation in Poland is pretty interesting. the coalition does not exist anymore, opposition wants elections, nationalists wants to call Poland a catholic country, their leader is Minister of Education and he wants new subject in school: lesson of patriothism... it's really fucked up.

USA for me is the biggest terrorist in the world right now. they want everything everywhere. ok, maybe there was a regime in Iraq, but they STILL haven't found that weapons of mass destruction. Iran is next. USA desperately need that oil.

Polish nationalists are homophobes, racists, and catolic fanatics.

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 07:51 AM
well, political situation in Poland is pretty interesting. the coalition does not exist anymore, opposition wants elections, nationalists wants to call Poland a catholic country, their leader is Minister of Education and he wants new subject in school: lesson of patriothism... it's really fucked up.

USA for me is the biggest terrorist in the world right now. they want everything everywhere. ok, maybe there was a regime in Iraq, but they STILL haven't found that weapons of mass destruction. Iran is next. USA desperately need that oil.

Polish nationalists are homophobes, racists, and catolic fanatics.

so let me say i am not a nationalist like the ones in Poland becuse they seem nationalism as a instrument to reach their instrument or fasicst purposes.

for me being a nationalist is loving your country and do your best to improve your country in any specific area(s)

I don't understand what you mean with being more laic than Germany. Elaborate.

i bet you didn't the know the Christian Democrate party in Germany.
it is absolutely illegal on Turkey to give a party or any foundation a religious name.
that is why i say we are more laic from Germany.

the_GoDdEsS
10-09-2006, 07:56 AM
I know about that party in Germany. It's nothing strange to me, we have parties that have Christian in their name too. I don't see what is wrong with that as long as it stands for what the country is based on.

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 08:00 AM
I know about that party in Germany. It's nothing strange to me, we have parties that have Christian in their name too. I don't see what is wrong with that as long as it stands for what the country is based on.

is your country based on religion?
or I misunderstood?

the_GoDdEsS
10-09-2006, 08:02 AM
We are conservative in beliefs, traditionalist and strongly Catholic. Yes.

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 08:07 AM
We are conservative in beliefs, traditionalist and strongly Catholic. Yes.

so your country is not laic am i wrong?

killer_queen
10-09-2006, 08:10 AM
i bet you didn't the know the Christian Democrate party in Germany.
it is absolutely illegal on Turkey to give a party or any foundation a religious name.
that is why i say we are more laic from Germany.
Yeah, we're much better than Germany because our parties don't have religious names.
What about akp? They're not religious, are they?

Please tell me how old you are. I'm dying to know.

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 08:32 AM
Yeah, we're much better than Germany because our parties don't have religious names.
What about akp? They're not religious, are they?

Please tell me how old you are. I'm dying to know.

they distubs me too
they are religious extremely which is unacceptable
they are against laic system
but even if they are millions
they can't change the result
Turkey is absolutely laic

by the way i wish to see you not to use the word ''WE''
when you are talking about Turkey

i can be six,i can be 66
the important thing is my ideas
so i will not tell
it is not neccessary

Sin Studly
10-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Banning words does not enforce actions, idiot.

Banning admissions of the Holocaust doesn't undo history.
Banning religiously-named parties doesn't change their religiously-orientated goals.
Banning people from insulting Turks doesn't stop Turks from being subhuman muds.

FLeTch
10-09-2006, 09:06 AM
Banning words does not enforce actions, idiot.

Banning admissions of the Holocaust doesn't undo history.
Banning religiously-named parties doesn't change their religiously-orientated goals.
Banning people from insulting Turks doesn't stop Turks from being subhuman muds.

there is a bullshit there should be banned from everywhere even from world
it is you.

bacitracin
10-10-2006, 02:19 AM
it is you.

OK, normaly I visit this board only once every couple of weeks for a quick laugh, but your just plain fucking annoying. You have no idea what your talking about, you cannot spell or type for shit, and nobody is buying your fake ass "Turk" troll account. When the lurkers are even bitching, I think it's safe to say that will you please do the entire board a favor by shutting the fuck up?

Sexy Panda
10-21-2006, 02:53 AM
it is you.

While I have found every other post of yours to be completely mind boggling, I have to say I found this post very amusing.

johny2008
05-28-2008, 04:11 PM

He rode for hours, when suddenly he saw thousands of Wallachian women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, the Turks are trying to rape us."

He rode past them, and soon came to thousands of Serbian women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, the Turks are trying to rape us."

He rode past them, and soon came to thousands of Greek women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, the Turks are trying to rape us."

He rode past them and finally reached the heart of the Ottoman Empire, when suddenly thousands of Turkish women rushing towards him screaming "Save us, save us, the Turks are trying to rape us."

I agree...turkish girl are being raped everday