PDA

View Full Version : A Wilhelm Scream

Jeff316
10-07-2006, 07:24 PM
I think A Wilhelm Scream needs more attention. That's a great fucking band. There Mute Print cd sounds alot like Offsprings Ignition cd. So everybody who likes Offspring should like these guys too. Ruiner there newest one is one of the best cds I've ever heard in my life next to the offsprings cd's.:cool:

HeadAroundU
10-08-2006, 11:13 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23917&highlight=Wilhelm+Scream

LOCK!

Moderators, shame on you!

Revolver-2005?
10-08-2006, 05:45 PM
I saw them live, they sucked so badly.

Kitten
11-25-2006, 09:49 PM
I thought they were great live. I'd pay to see them headline in Australia.
Who did you see them with revolver?

Talman
11-27-2006, 12:41 PM
I think A Wilhelm Scream needs more attention. That's a great fucking band. There Mute Print cd sounds alot like Offsprings Ignition cd. So everybody who likes Offspring should like these guys too. Ruiner there newest one is one of the best cds I've ever heard in my life next to the offsprings cd's.:cool:

I've saw them twice now, and they're back again January. Should be another amazing show, since this time they're bringing no trigger.

It's good to see another fan of this band, but mute print sounds absolutely nothing like ignition. AWS play all tech, harmonies and crazy time signatures. Offspring don't.

The bands are barely comparable. I've spoke to the guys from AWS a couple of times, and they say they're fans of the offspring, but doubt they get any influence from them. They're already working on a new album, and with the philosophy they have "we won't release another record unless it's better than the last" we're in for an amazing album. They've got 8 songs written so far.

Kitten
11-27-2006, 01:00 PM
They sound nothing like The Offspring. At all. Even when I am drunk or stoned. Nothing.
I ope the next album is as thrashy as they have been saying it is going to be.

Kitten
04-19-2007, 06:47 AM
Hola Senores Y Senoras
April 18, 2007 by Chris
So I haven't been here in like two months, and I realized that we haven't updated the news in two months either, so here's an update on why you haven't heard from us and might think that we're dead. First of all we're not dead. We've been at home in New Bedford writing our asses off and playing together almost every day. We just finished demoing the first 13 songs in the project studio in Trevors basement, and we're currently working on a bunch of other songs. We figure to have around twenty to choose from for our next record. Speaking of our next record, in case you were wondering, we are heading back to the Blasting Room to drive Bill and Jason completely insane once again in the beginning of May. So that will hopefully be out by the end of the summer (Or the beginning of summer depending on when when some fucktard leaks it.) "What about touring?" You might be asking yourself. Honestly I don't know. We don't currently have anything booked, but by the time we get out of the studio, I'm sure we'll be eager to get out there and hopefully see the outer reaches of our beloved homeland again. (We realize we haven't toured the U.S. in eight months so get off our back already, Europe and Australia needed some love too.) That's all for now, good talking to you, see you soon. Go listen to Municipal Waste in the mean time.

Just posted.

H1T_That
04-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Just posted.

He seems like a bit of a douchbag.

Llamas
04-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Does seem like kind of an ass. Especially because he called some of his biggest fans fucktards. I'm aware that bands don't usually like it when people leak their albums, but it's obvious that those are the people who love their music SO MUCH that they can't wait to get it. And he calls them fucktards. That's pretty douchey.

H1T_That
04-19-2007, 12:06 PM
Does seem like kind of an ass. Especially because he called some of his biggest fans fucktards. I'm aware that bands don't usually like it when people leak their albums, but it's obvious that those are the people who love their music SO MUCH that they can't wait to get it. And he calls them fucktards. That's pretty douchey.

Exactly. And also the "europe and australia need some love too" as though they are the worlds biggest band and loved by everyone. 9/10 people don't even know who the fuck they are. He needs a reality check.

Llamas
04-19-2007, 12:13 PM
Exactly. And also the "europe and australia need some love too" as though they are the worlds biggest band and loved by everyone. 9/10 people don't even know who the fuck they are. He needs a reality check.

Yeah, that too. I noticed that he talked a lot like they're fuckin' U2 or something.

H1T_That
04-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Yeah, that too. I noticed that he talked a lot like they're fuckin' U2 or something.

Mhm. Don't get me wrong, they're not a bad band. Just not world famous household names.

Llamas
04-19-2007, 12:49 PM
I quite like their music. Ruiner is a fine album. But come on... I only know one person (besides on the bbs) who knows who the band is.

The whole "get off our backs" thing was pretty rude, too.

endlesst0m
04-19-2007, 01:19 PM
I'm not getting the same vibe you guys are getting at all. He's just messing around, he's not really arrogant. And of course he calls people who leak thier music "fucktards". I would too. It's not like "fucktards" is this really serious and awful insult anyway...like I said, he's just fucking around.

Llamas
04-19-2007, 01:24 PM
There's nothing in that that implies that he's joking around. And "fucktard" is plenty insulting.

H1T_That
04-19-2007, 01:42 PM
I'm not getting the same vibe you guys are getting at all. He's just messing around, he's not really arrogant. And of course he calls people who leak thier music "fucktards". I would too. It's not like "fucktards" is this really serious and awful insult anyway...like I said, he's just fucking around.

I don't see any lolz in any of what he wrote.

Kitten
04-19-2007, 03:20 PM
There's nothing in that that implies that he's joking around. And "fucktard" is plenty insulting.

That was posted on their website, so that would usually imply that the people who go to the website know who they are.