PDA

View Full Version : i'll say mine...you'll say yours

JoyPunk84
10-11-2006, 02:57 AM
i'm an italian girl.
First of all: i am really really sorry for the image that is giving of itself my poor Italy.
So many suckers on the government you can't imagine (o maybe yes..)

i think this:
we are all under a group of really mad and fouls stupid men, that don't care about lifes of their people, they care only about money and power, and i think that we don't know anything of what they're hiding. they manipulate our thought, our emotions, our feelings and our opinion with their stupid conversations on the mass media.

what do you think about?

Sin Studly
10-11-2006, 03:03 AM
I think about how much better off the world would be if Italians weren't in it.

Mota Boy
10-11-2006, 03:14 AM
You'll have your wish in a bit - at the rate they're having kids, Italians are going to leave Italy in a couple centuries.

wheelchairman
10-11-2006, 01:22 PM
I think everyone in Italy needs their own Zidane.

Italia311
10-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Large population decline in Italia, it is true. Most people in my city are now only having 1 child...if that. Italy is just such an old place with old people. Oh well...I am here now. Time to increase the amount of Italian-Canadians :P

But 300,000 immigrants a year, 2nd only to U.S.A. Sooner or later they all become Italians anyways...no? Just like my kids will become Canadians.

Sexy Panda
10-26-2006, 04:05 AM
All I know about Italian politics is that the (former?) Prime Minister loved plastic surgery. I plan to keep it that way.

Sexy Panda
10-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Oh if you were wanting people to comment about their own nations then here is mine.

Australia
Despite being a member of the Liberal Party, despite the Liberal Party being in Government (as part of a coalition), and despite the Liberal Party supposed to be the party of individual freedom and small government, my party has doubled the welfare budget since it has been in office (for really stupid things to, like a baby bonus), expanded the Government, and shat on the rights that we all have (to get a bit natural law theory on you). At least the Australian Liberal Students Federation maintains a fairly strong libertarian viewpoint.

On the plus side, at least I don't live in Adelaide.

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 04:19 AM
Quit crying, they also broke the back of the trade unions and introduced workplace agreements.

Fucking anarchists, you're never satisfied.

Italia311
10-26-2006, 08:06 AM
I absolutely hate unions. The suck the money right out a business till the point they almost go bankrupt

Sin Studly
10-26-2006, 01:54 PM
I liked our unions. In my country the most feared mafia syndicate was 'The Labour Union of Painters and Dock-workers'

wheelchairman
10-26-2006, 02:56 PM
My mom was a Teamster. Then she worked for the US government in El Salvador in the early 80's. LOL.

Venom Symbiote
10-27-2006, 10:31 PM
Wheelchairman, your new sig = awesome. :p *high five* I was actually at the dude's zoo yesterday, pretty sweet. Yelling "crikey!" everywhere.

And Sin Studly's first post in this thread is something I totally agree with. Goddamn Italians and Greeks. Shit me so so much.

wheelchairman
10-28-2006, 03:10 AM
I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. But thank you.

ermdevi@tion
10-28-2006, 04:38 AM
I guess he meant avatar?

wheelchairman
10-28-2006, 04:39 AM
Ah that makes perfect sense.

Venom Symbiote
10-28-2006, 05:54 AM
Signature/Avatar, whatever. I'm computer illiterate. :(

But yeah. Meh.

Sexy Panda
10-29-2006, 05:03 PM
The painters/dockers were frightening.

Bah trip, the new IR legislation is nothing more than reregulation tied up in a bow of fake HR Nicholls style ejaculation.

greek
10-30-2006, 02:47 PM
And Sin Studly's first post in this thread is something I totally agree with. Goddamn Italians and Greeks. Shit me so so much.

i know how it would be without greeks in the world. u would junt with rocks to kill animals to make clothes and eat them. u would live in caves. u would have 2 words. googoo and gaga. yes. it would be lovely without greeks on the world! ahhhhhhhhhh. :o

T-6005
10-30-2006, 04:16 PM
totally agree with tasos. I mean, greek. But for us greeks you ppl would still be swinging from trees, saying: "hubbah, hubbah" & scratching your armpits.
According to revered philosophers, eyesight comes from rays that exit our eyes and strike other objects.

I think we'd be doing alright.

Sin Studly
10-31-2006, 07:35 AM
Right, because nobody else could have invented those things if the Greeks weren't around? Besides, I'm not saying I wished the Greeks never existed. That would be silly. I'm just saying I wish they'd stop existing now.

Oh my, how would it be without Greeks in the world? Imagine, a world without greasy gyros shops, heroin smugglers, child butt-fuckery, Turkish culture passed off as 'Greek', women with bigger moustaches than Tom Sellick, brainless guidos pulling pistols for no reason, Nick Giannopoulous's shitty movies, hairstyles with enough oil to fill a deep-fryer. Oh, the horror. What would we do?

T-6005
10-31-2006, 11:11 AM
I run the 10 kms in a little less than half-an-hour. No feat but okay. Show yours, hah.
You run under a 5-minute mile for a little over 5 miles?
A 3 minute kilometer for 10 kilometers?
Oh, and wait, beating several women to have held the 10k world record?

Sin Studly
11-01-2006, 06:17 AM
I'm incapable of naming anything australian. Anything at all.

edit: & it's Giannopoulos, dickhead.

Way to contradict yourself, idiot. Anyways, the only fields Greeks shine in are the fields of "greasiness", "buttfuckery", and "greasy buttfuckery". And their women look like shaved gorillas and you know it.

Sin Studly
11-01-2006, 06:21 AM
What the fuck are you talking about??? I'm not fucking holding a world record. Don't be a jerk.

The 10km women's world record is 29 minutes 31 seconds. Perhaps you should research what you plan to lie about next time.

greek
11-01-2006, 06:38 AM
sin where are u from?

wheelchairman
11-01-2006, 06:40 AM
He's from Turkey.

Sin Studly
11-01-2006, 08:54 AM
Green with.... envy? You're right, I wish I had an athletics world record of my own :(

Sexy Panda
11-09-2006, 05:15 PM
you do hold a world record of most spelling mistakes per square of greek names.

That's the most irrelevent statement I have ever read on this board, including what I used to post back in 2000.

Italia311
11-09-2006, 09:35 PM
I'm not a fan of greeks. They can go to hell :)

Venom Symbiote
11-10-2006, 02:20 AM
Anyways, the only fields Greeks shine in are the fields of "greasiness", "buttfuckery", and "greasy buttfuckery". And their women look like shaved gorillas and you know it.

:D Haha, brilliant!

Seriously, I don't consider myself a racist or a bigot in the general sense, but yeah, fuck the Greeks. On the whole the most rude people I've ever encountered.

I'm talking modern-day Greek folks, so this bullshit about what they've contributed to humanity can go to hell. All the Greeks around here are sweaty greased-up chauvinist goddamn monkeys. Driving Chargers and listening to rap. And buying bling.

Paint_It_Black
11-10-2006, 02:56 AM
The 10km women's world record is 29 minutes 31 seconds. Perhaps you should research what you plan to lie about next time.

Hey Maria, are you ever going to comment on this?

greek chicks are pretty

Your opinion isn't very persuasive.

All the Greeks around here are sweaty greased-up chauvinist goddamn monkeys. Driving Chargers and listening to rap. And buying bling.

The more I hear, the more I come to believe Australia may be Hell.