PDA

View Full Version : Offspring and Warped tour?

KidEmo!
12-21-2004, 03:44 PM
The Offspring play at the Warped Tour this year? Is it true the Offspring wants to play it? I sure do hope so. More reason to go to it this year.

Skate Rat 19
12-22-2004, 07:47 PM
I heard stories that after the greatest hits album is out they might join, just maybe. I hope they do though I've never seen or heard them live, not even on a DVD or anything.

offspringbaby2004
12-22-2004, 09:01 PM
It would be cool if they did :)

~mandy~

GreenTerror
12-22-2004, 09:15 PM
I really really really really hope they do. Since this year's Warped Tour (my first time going), I've decided that I'm going to make it a yearly thing to go, because I loved it. And it would make it even better if The Offspring went. :eek:

UgLy_eLf
12-22-2004, 09:24 PM
My first time at warped sucked balls, the bands sucked, I saw three decent bands, it rained on Bad Religion, don't really care about that though because well dunno dont like their fuckin music anymore, sue me fuckers.

Lets see, hot as fuck got lovely sunburn all over my face, and too many people ruined all the fun pits. I hope the Offspring don't seriously play this shithole of a show. It is for mainstream pop-"punk" bands not the Offspring, even though they aren't as great as they used to be, I'd hate to see them dragged into that crowd of bands, and that genre of punk wannabe's that shop at hottopic and listen to the worst god awful shit I've ever heard, I'd rather be at a Christina AggGagGgAGgglera concert.

-My views, quit bitching at me for them.

GreenTerror
12-22-2004, 10:48 PM
I only got to see Guttermouth and a few other bands that were on the smaller stages. I was planning on seeing about 10 bands though. It was still fun, just being with my friends and all.

Jake
12-22-2004, 10:56 PM
I heard stories that after the greatest hits album is out they might join, just maybe. I hope they do though I've never seen or heard them live, not even on a DVD or anything.
I think they might

GreenTerror
12-22-2004, 10:59 PM
I think they might
Woah! How trippy! You and Skate Rat have the same avatar!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-23-2004, 06:34 AM
Woah! How trippy! You and Skate Rat have the same avatar!
maybe becuz theyér twins xDDD :D

code_blue
12-23-2004, 09:28 PM
i'd rather see offspring headlining their own tour this summer than see them on warped tour, where they'd only play a short, 30-minute set. but i think warped tour would be good exposure for them.. introduce them to the younger kids who may not even know who they are, and reintroduce them to older people who "only like their old stuff."

bouncingcoles
12-29-2004, 02:09 PM
your dumb.....bad religion kicks ass. and so does the warped tour, iv gone the past 3 years, best thing all summer.

My first time at warped sucked balls, the bands sucked, I saw three decent bands, it rained on Bad Religion, don't really care about that though because well dunno dont like their fuckin music anymore, sue me fuckers.

Lets see, hot as fuck got lovely sunburn all over my face, and too many people ruined all the fun pits. I hope the Offspring don't seriously play this shithole of a show. It is for mainstream pop-"punk" bands not the Offspring, even though they aren't as great as they used to be, I'd hate to see them dragged into that crowd of bands, and that genre of punk wannabe's that shop at hottopic and listen to the worst god awful shit I've ever heard, I'd rather be at a Christina AggGagGgAGgglera concert.

-My views, quit bitching at me for them.

greencows12
12-29-2004, 02:18 PM
I only got to see Guttermouth and a few other bands that were on the smaller stages. I was planning on seeing about 10 bands though. It was still fun, just being with my friends and all.you're lucky, I wanted to see guttermouth, but they didn't come to colorado, but we got new found glory as the last band, so luckily, I got to leave early to get out of the parking lot so it wouldn't be crowded, while alot of people watched shitty nfg.:D I was mostly at the small stages too, the only good bands I saw on the big stages were anti- flag and the vandals.

dexterisMYman
12-29-2004, 03:13 PM
i'd luv 2 c them play the warped tour!! :D

StayInTheHouseCarl
12-31-2004, 10:57 PM
the vandals OWN warped tour, when you go, that is the band to see. when they took the stage in fullerton, they had the biggest crowd of the whole day.
offspring has been saying for years that they are "doing the next warped tour". the fact that they havent been able to is most likely not entirely their fault, however, im not holding my breath until there's confirmation.