PDA

View Full Version : New Pepper Album

barangatang
10-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Has anyone listened to the new Pepper Album? I got it a couple days ago and pretty much love it to death. With "In with the old" being complete shite I honestly thought it was the end of Pepper but, thankfully, they proved me wrong. Although "No Shame" isn't their best, it gave me a huge sigh of relief that Pepper hadn't fallen in to the black crevasse of shitty mainstream pop music and that they still are the irresistibly laid back ska/reggae band that I love. You can still smell some "In With the Old" stench on it but that doesn't really matter because I'm just flat-out relieved that they brought back the their good ol' reggae vibe.

Tigger Army
10-15-2006, 10:54 PM
err ska/reaggea? What the hell do they have to do with those genres?

barangatang
10-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Hmmm... you must be thinking of a different band, Pepper definitely has a lot to do with ska and reggae. Would you by any chance have been thinking "The Red hot chili peppers" or "salt'n'peppa"?

Tigger Army
10-16-2006, 10:58 PM
Hmmm... you must be thinking of a different band, Pepper definitely has a lot to do with ska and reggae. Would you by any chance have been thinking "The Red hot chili peppers" or "salt'n'peppa"?

ah yes, I see my mistake. I was indeed thinking red hot :) Thanks for clearing that up :)