PDA

View Full Version : HeadAroundU Fan Club

Trippy_
10-20-2006, 10:24 AM
I want my own Fan Club thread. :( :(

There you go HAU.

Praise the almighty HeadAroundU in this thread. He's smarter than you, he's more sympathetic than you, he's funnier than you, he's a better looking guy than you...you know how it goes. HAU just pwns and you know it!

JohnnyNemesis
10-20-2006, 10:27 AM
I'd join if anyone not named Trippy made the club.

no_way
10-20-2006, 11:34 AM
He's smarter than you,
Nope

he's more sympathetic than you,
Hell yeah

he's funnier than you,
No way

he's a better looking guy than you...
Hell YES!

True

killer_queen
10-20-2006, 11:44 AM
I've always liked HAU and found him pretty funny but it seems like he's gotten very popular these days. If he stops being popular I might like him again.

no_way
10-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Then we can't make a fan club foe anyone, because that will automatically make them "a sellout" or something and will make you don't want to like him anymore... Tricky

HeadAroundU
10-20-2006, 02:33 PM
There you go HAU.

Praise the almighty HeadAroundU in this thread. He's smarter than you, he's more sympathetic than you, he's funnier than you, he's a better looking guy than you...you know how it goes. HAU just pwns and you know it!
HA! you fucker. :D

That hurts. :(

Nope

Hell yeah

No way

Hell YES!

True
The words like "nope" or "no_way" are unknown to me.

I've always liked HAU and found him pretty funny but it seems like he's gotten very popular these days. If he stops being popular I might like him again.
That hurts too. :(

Once you are mainstream then there is no way back. I don't have enemies these days and I'm not trying to make them.

All About Eve
10-20-2006, 02:51 PM
Sorry, no_way, but HAU is much funnier than you.

HeadAroundU
10-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Gulsah, I'd like to see your pics! I think you have posted some but a long time ago. I'm not sure. amiright?

Come on, show us at least eyes!

no_way
10-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Sorry, no_way, but HAU is much funnier than you.

Of bloody course he is. Anyone is, actually

Llamas
10-20-2006, 05:36 PM
he's funnier than you

No way

Of bloody course he is. Anyone is, actually

wtf?? little bit hypocritical?

no_way
10-20-2006, 05:39 PM
He's not funny but I'm less funny than him. No issue, right?

HeadAroundU
10-20-2006, 05:40 PM
llama, no, she is not, she just wanted to praise my appereance. She was being sarcastic at first. It's not acceptable to say I'm not funny. Jesus christ, this isn't the Wild West, chief. :D

Llamas
10-20-2006, 05:41 PM
you said he's NOT funnier than you are, then AAE said that he IS funnier than you are, then you agreed.

All About Eve
10-20-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm equally confused. And HAU IS funny.

HeadAroundU
10-20-2006, 09:59 PM
AAE, everybody knows that so there is no need to say that 2 times. However, THANX! I appreciate it.

About the confusion, llama was too serious with no_way so there was no reason to say that she was hypocritical. *permanently broken sarcasm detector*

no_way <3 >>>>>>> llama

Llamas
10-20-2006, 10:18 PM
no way wasn't being sarcastic. and I'm glad you don't like me. :) don't be too torn up that I don't feed your ego by thinking you're hot. :( :( :(

JoY
10-21-2006, 12:08 AM
you said he's NOT funnier than you are, then AAE said that he IS funnier than you are, then you agreed.

if you're confused, imagine how confused she is. she probably does this to herself, what, five times a day? she's insecure, pretending to be secure. there was some sarcasm in her post, but not as much as she & HAU are trying to make of it. she probably said HAU is funnier to avoid a scene anyway. *shrugs* everyone always jumps on her for absolutely nothing, so I'd be weird about it too probably. I dunno. either way, HAU & no_way seem to be able to get along quite well. so that would confirm the bad use of sarcasm.

skaterpunke
10-21-2006, 12:39 AM
you all should praise me, you stupid bitches!!!!!

HeadAroundU
10-21-2006, 09:22 AM
no way wasn't being sarcastic. and I'm glad you don't like me. :) don't be too torn up that I don't feed your ego by thinking you're hot. :( :( :(
I don't fuckin' care if you think that I'm hot, jesus christ, I'm HAU the great who has the trolling license!, seriously, I don't fucking care what you think. Besides, I'm a balanced 22 yo man.

Why did you try to coax her that I'm not hot in the photo album? Why does it matter to you that much?

This is not about being hot, you pissed me off by mixing into our relationship. She is talking to me and you are always trying to correct her or trying to prove that she is wrong. Stop doing it, please. It's very indecent.

if you're confused, imagine how confused she is. she probably does this to herself, what, five times a day? she's insecure, pretending to be secure. there was some sarcasm in her post, but not as much as she & HAU are trying to make of it. she probably said HAU is funnier to avoid a scene anyway. *shrugs* everyone always jumps on her for absolutely nothing, so I'd be weird about it too probably. I dunno. either way, HAU & no_way seem to be able to get along quite well. so that would confirm the bad use of sarcasm.
The problem is that you (people) are taking her too seriously. Even if she wasn't sarcastic, how can you take her first post so seriously. In my eyes, it's just plain ridiculous to correct her that "she is not funnier than me (AAE)". WTF!?

"she probably said HAU is funnier to avoid a scene anyway."

"OF BLOOOOOOOOOOOODY course" she did it because of that.
well, not really, the problem is that she can't defend yourself and you are all attacking her and then she says random things. She even added at the end "everybody is funnier than me".

"HAU & no_way seem to be able to get along quite well."
Because I know how to touch her and have a fun with her. She is super cute. There is a lot of potencial she has. Just look at her english. She is a cute musician and she is doing amazing movies. She almost pwned me once in the insomnia guy thread.

the_GoDdEsS
10-21-2006, 09:27 AM
Why the hell are you people making a drama over who is funnier or more respected? It puts you on an equal level of patheticness.

JohnnyNemesis
10-21-2006, 09:29 AM
This is like, bizarro world. Not only did HAU just own people, but he did so in defense of no_way! THE TIDE IS TURNING!!!

no_way
10-21-2006, 12:06 PM
... Wow... A world happened about me while I was out there... Why to waste time on me like that, people?

Well... Thanks, I had a huge blast reading this.

fischer
10-21-2006, 12:54 PM
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l175/new-google/w.jpg

:D :D

HeadAroundU
10-21-2006, 12:59 PM
lolz, I love you fischer!

fischer
10-21-2006, 01:30 PM
HAU, what's your name?

HeadAroundU
10-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Ľubom&#237;r (Ľubo) :)

no_way
10-21-2006, 04:14 PM
L'ubo? Hehe, I'm not too used to that kind of names... :o

Wait, I want to add one last thing. LAST, you heard me?

if you're confused, imagine how confused she is. she probably does this to herself, what, five times a day?
This will sound cliché or a 13 year old kinda thing, but I'm not confused at all. Well, I don't mind if you think that way, I just wanted to set it clear. A month ago I could have been, but I don't think I am anymore.

she's insecure, pretending to be secure.
You might be right there, but that's a quality of myself. And I don't know if I'm pretending to be secure, but it would be the most probable thing I'd do...

there was some sarcasm in her post, but not as much as she & HAU are trying to make of it.
You're right. He's not funny, but I'm not funny either, is it that hard to understand? Oh, and maybe I don't consider him funny because I saw some of their old posts where he was trying to be funny in a disgusting way, but that's all. Maybe he's changed. God lord haven't I changed since I first entered to this forum, and it hasn't been even a year.

she probably said HAU is funnier to avoid a scene anyway. *shrugs*
Of course, basically because I'm tired of it all in here. That doesn't mean I don't like being here, but I'm just saving time I could spend in a better way.
. either way, HAU & no_way seem to be able to get along quite well. so that would confirm the bad use of sarcasm.
I don't mean to be rude, but I was being 2% sarcastic. I won't say more than that.

That's all. Now let's all fuckin' worship the great Lub'o!