PDA

View Full Version : Parkway Drive

Acoustic1804
10-21-2006, 05:49 PM
I personally don't enjoy "hardcore" at all, but my cousin introduced me to this band called Parkway Drive that are getting increasingly more popular. Has anybody that is not from Australia heard of this band? They are very good for a hardcore band and if you enjoy the genre I suggest you download these songs:

Gimme a D

Romance is Dead

And if you like them just download the album Killing with a Smile. All the songs are pretty good. Like I said before hardcore is not my thing but if you are like me and you can ignore the god-awful screaming, (I hate screaming in songs in general, it's nothing against how good they are if you are a hardcore fan) they have some good music for a local Aussie band.

They are getting pretty big here, playing in some big shows like taste of chaos (which is gay, but still big), and I was just wondering if anything is happening for them overseas.

Autonomist
10-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Parkway Drive are one of the worst bands ever. What sets them apart from the rest of all that hardcore shit?

neocon58
10-21-2006, 10:39 PM
Gayest band at TOC this year imo. Thursday we're fuckin amazing though.

Acoustic1804
10-21-2006, 11:07 PM
Haha Thursday are pussies. I don't know, I never really liked that hardcore area, I might just be goin through a phase.